- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wednesday 17th of July 2020



Quick recap: Realizing that the times were changing, Ethan’s stepmother had sent a message telling him and his step sister that she should be the responsible adult from now on. Thrilled by the news, Lauren had used him to please herself. Lauren has pointed out for the second time that she is more than ready to make Dylan pay after he tricked her. Matt, who was punished meanly by Brooke, for participating in Dylan’s bet.


In the school the tailwinds seem to be shifting too. After more progresive policies instaurated by the current president, Robert has been forced to not only hire her again, but to promote her. Alice has also created a class assignment by pairs and announced that they will visit the president of the country at some point in a school trip, for which they need money.


A mean redhead girl, Mia, stole the money from Ethan. Who needs money for the programmed school trip to visit the president.







Men: 3’ 8’’ feet 


Lauren: 5’10’’ feet  


Brooke/Alice Collins: 5’7’’ feet

Chapter 37 - Lauren - Lauren’s and Seth’s assignment


The day had progressed rather normally until the afternoon. Lauren had talked with Seth about meeting after school to do the assignment. So she was about to leave home to meet him at his house.


Before that Lauren had ordered Ethan to throw the toys that he still had in the basement. He had complained firstly, but now that she was the responsible adult he had to swallow.


Lauren hadn’t done it because the boxes bothered her, she just felt like it. Little reminders of who was in charge were always necessary. 


After that she headed to Seth’s. He lived nearby, so she was knocking at his door in no time. Seth opened the door wearing khaki trousers and a shirt. Lauren noticed that he was dressed differently than earlier, while she was wearing the same V-neck T-shirt and shorts.


“Come in,” Seth said as Lauren strolled next to him. “We can study in my bedroom,” He said, kind of nervous.


Lauren felt that for him maybe this was something more than a mere assignment. Seth had always glanced at her for years


Does he have a crush on me?


The room was smaller than Lauren’s however it was tidier. Two chairs were already prepared on the desk of his room. Even though Lauren seated on the smaller one, she was still a couple of inches over Seth.


“So I thought that you should choose the subject since it is focused on discrimination” Seth offered


“That’s kind of you” Lauren had actually already thought about the subject “ We should do it about how men stole women ideas throughout history”


“What do you mean?” Seth asked


“Well many scientific discoveries of famous men were actually done by their spouses. So we are going to work on this” She raised her eyebrow “Why? You don’t think it's a good idea?”


“Oh nono, I just didn’t knew about it” He said


“Well patriarchal-news channels never talk about it.” She said angrily


“Sure, sure” Seth said, even being absolutely obedient he had somehow made her angry.


He opened his laptop and started searching information online. Lauren rolled her eyes, he didn’t know where to look for this information while she knew many forums about this stuff.


“Let me” She took the laptop from him and started working.


Seth leaned in his chair, trying to get closer to the laptop now far from his reach as Lauren needed more space than him to work. Not even able to read the screen, he found himself doing nothing.


Lauren was bothered by his presence. She should have done the assignment at her home, alone. She understood that Alice tried to mix boys and girls, but it was clearly inefficient for her. 


Bored, Seth started glancing at Lauren’s magnificent body. 


“Hey! little perv! You are doing nothing and yet you fucking stare at my tits?” She said in disgust “ Waking up to leave.


Seth’s little body squirmed around her legs, putting himself between the door and her.


“No please, I really need you to help me. I have no idea of the kind of paper Mrs. Collins is expecting” He said “I’ ll do anything”


Interesing


Lauren gazed down at him, wondering how she could use the little man. At this size, there weren’t so many things he could be good at.


“Anything you say?” She wondered.


“Hmmm” He nodded 


Seth’s attitude only reassured Lauren that she was just above him. Taking the laptop and lying on the bed she started typing again.


“Maybe you could give me a foot massage while I finish our assignment” She said


Seth hesitated for an instant. He wasn’t imagining something so...submissive. He sat on the bottom of his bed and started massaging her feet vigorously.


While he was on it. Lauren decided to gossip his online searches. Then she discovered the weirdest thing: giantess forums. 


As she scrolled around a whole new world opened in front of her eyes.


It wasn’t only her that was attracted to smaller men, it was normal. These days, she had felt kind of constrained when teasing smaller men, but now she realized that it wasn’t that weird. Not only that, She realized that the most recent stories had way more searches, meaning that people were more and more into this.


Then it all clicked. Seth wasn’t hating this, he loved being around an amazon like her.


“Hey Seth, I was thinking, what do you think about the whole shrinking matter?” She asked casually


“Well obviously it sucks. At least for us” He chuckled focused on rubbing her feet.


Actually, Seth felt like that. He was losing his height and with that possibilities in life. What he didn’t say is that at the same time his wildest fantasy was becoming a reality.


“Ommm. I am asking because recently I learnt about something called macrophilia.” Lauren said casually


Seth’s hands stopped, freezing.


“And from what I see in your computer, you are kind of familiar with it. Freak” She laughed


Seth looked at the big woman lying on his bed. Her devilish smile made him only fear the worst.


“You see. It would be a shame if someone spread the word around the school that you are so wickedly perv. By the way, keep massaging?” She told him


“Yes ma’am” He didn’t know what she just called that to a girl younger than him.


“So, I guess that I can keep your secret. But that comes with a cost. Since you are getting something from me, I will need something from you in return.” She said to his little masseur.


“Sure” 


“In this little partnership of ours sometimes I might need things from you, and you will have to do those things. No questions asked and no turning back. Do we have an agreement?” Lauren asked


She couldn’t believe it. She was about to turn a guy older than her into her employee. Ah the possibilities


“Okey Lauren, I’m all yours” He surrendered.

Chapter 38 - Ethan - Old tasks, new challenges



It had been a while since Lauren had left to meet Seth. She had told Ethan that he must clean the garage and throw his old toys. It was becoming too hard to argue with her lately, and he didn’t want to give her any excuse to do what she did the last time.


Once he was in the garage he stared at the shelves. The toys were placed in several boxes in the medium part of it. Before, he would have reached them easily, now he barely reached them even jumping. Besides, he wondered if he was able to carry a whole box. 


He couldn’t let it go though. Not only because it would be too sad for him to admit that he was unable to carry a box from the garage to the garbage, but because Lauren would tease him for it.


As his dwarfed body climbed the shelf he realized how dirty the shelf was. A slippery cape of dust covered both the boxes and the shelves. Once he climbed until the middle he was able to reach the box. Holding his weight with his legs and one hand he used his free hand to pull out the box.


His foot slipped and he tried to hold into the box, falling into the concrete’s garage with a painful thud. 


“Fuck me” He said full of dust and with plenty of toys all over him. Touching his aching back he woke up and put the toys back inside the box. A mix of Lauren’s and his toys were on it. 


He took one of Lauren’s favourite toys, a fireman Ken doll. He grinned, remembering how he used to steal it back in the days, now he couldn’t even consider messing with her.


The doll was bigger than he remembered. He put it angrily back inside the box. 


“If I’m getting rid of my toys, Lauren’s are going down too” He muttered to himself.


He knew it could be troublesome if she found out. He wouldn’t tell her though and he wanted to prove himself that he still had something to say, a way to bother her, even if he couldn’t tell her that it was him.


He opened the automatic door and took the box, arching the body to carry it. He only had to bring it to the corner of the street but he had to stop several times as it was too heavy. 


A woman in her 40s wearing a yoga mat walked past him and turned around. 


It was already dark and this time men were supposed to be in company of a woman according to the president's new legislation.


“Hey kid, you know you shouldn’t be out so late?” The prim woman asked

He hated being called a kid, but in the dark women could barely distinguish a boy from a man these days.


“Yes, I was only carrying this to the garbage thanks” He said


“You better get back inside before you get in trouble” She said as she kept walking, taking her phone out of her bag.


Once he reached the garbage container he realized that it was too tall for him. After a few moments trying he gave up. He could have asked for help from some women that walked by, coming back from the yoga class as the other one, but he didn’t want to be scrutinized.


When he came back the silliest thing had happened: the garage door had closed. He left the keys and the mobile inside so he was unable to go in. He started to feel uneasy, he didn’t want to, nor was he supposed to, walk around the city so late and so short.


Ethan heard a police car pull behind him. A police officer got out of the car and walked towards him.


“Sir, we have received a complaint from a neighbour telling us that there was a suspicious man walking around.” She said, looking down at him while masking a gum.


“Well, I was just-” He started to explain before being cut off


“Sir, I am afraid that according to the new legislation, and for your own protection, you will have to accompany me to the police station while we contact your W-I-C” She said closing the gap between them


“W-I-C?” Ethan asked


“Woman-In-Charge, sir. Please go inside the car.” She commanded.


Ethan felt that she was ready to reduce him and not very inclined to argue so he jumped into the car. Feeling totally out of place, in the backseat of a car, he couldn’t believe that he had been arrested for being outside.


“Sir, you must comply with the law. Lately there has been a surge of men kidnapping. It is dangerous outside for weak men.” She turned looking into him “No offense”


Ethan felt that his rights were being violated, he only needed to wait there for Lauren and he wouldn’t have had any problem. But again he nodded. This wasn’t the place nor the time for a political debate.


In no time, they arrived at the police station. 


“You will be in a cell until we can contact your W-I-C, it shouldn’t take more than a few minutes.” She said guiding him through the police station. Ethan realized that there wasn’t any police man while the cells were filled with men. They didn’t seem dangerous in general, most likely in similar situations as Ethan.


The police officer opened the door and pushed him inside of the cell, leaving right after. Inside the cell there was only a young tattooed woman and a man in a suit, who was massaging her back.


“Hey you, the new one, come here” She said


She was sitting with her legs wide open as Ethan approached her, barely reaching her chest.


“Welcome to our cell, we will have lots of fun, right monkey” The man in her back nodded visibly frightened.


“What are you doing here?” She asked


“Just a little confusion, I shouldn’t be here” Ethan said awkwardly


“Well monkey shouldn’t be here either and yet he has been here for 2 days already right? His wife kicked him and now nobody is coming for him. Luckily for him I was here to take care of him” She said


The man’s suit was dirty and his eye bags revealed that he wasn’t so lucky.


“And why are you here” Ethan dared to ask


“Well a guy owed me money and he wasn’t really giving it back to me. So the guy fell downstairs and I happened to be around so he told the police that it had been me” She said “When I get out of here he will pay, and trust me the more I spend here the worse it will be for him” She laughed, thinking about how he was becoming smaller every day.


Ethan laughed awkwardly. The woman was clearly nuts. Thankfully the officer appeared


“Sir, your W-I-C, Lauren has answered our call, come with us please” Ethan walked out of the cell


Lauren is my WIC?!


“See you around kid” The tattooed woman said while the man looked at Ethan with fear in his eyes, knowing that he was alone with her again.


Once in the reception the officer gave a document to Ethan.


“This is the document that grants you authority to go back home this time at this hour. If the police stop you again show them this.” She said filing paperwork.

“What? Lauren is not coming for me and you are not driving me home?” He asked


“Sir, we are not a kindergarten. Don’t walk through alleys and you should be fine” She said


“How is this fine? It is much more dangerous coming back from here than before!” He shouted


The woman sighed at him “Sir, this is the law. Don’t make me put you back into the cell” She said.


Amazed by how inefficient and discriminatory the system was becoming Ethan walked back home. He watched his steps, turned around constantly and avoided walking women on the same sidewalk. For the first time, he was coming back home afraid.