- Text Size +

Chapter 35 - Ethan - The new head of studies


As Ethan entered the class, he saw Lauren chatting with Brooke as if nothing had happened. 


The disposition of the class and tables was different, with two columns of tables with several rows in each. Dylan had used the opportunity to sit as far as he could from Lauren and Brooke. With a little jump, Ethan sat on his new place.


“From now on you boys will be sitting on the left row and you girls will be sitting in the right row. We are trying to adapt a little bit to the school. This is my first change as a Head of Studies” She smiled proudly


“However, please guys, beware that girls can not always be aware of you. Nor they should. So, try to avoid being on their way” The girls in the class nooded


“Before we start, a couple of things, I got our class the chance to visit on friday the White House and even met our president on Monday” Alice clapped “Remember to bring 20 dollars by then.” 


Ethan wasn’t precisely thrilled to spend 20 bucks on a tour with, for him, the most tirant president he remembered. 


Also, the money their parents sent them to survive was now directly deposited to Lauren’s account, so he would have to ask her.


“Finally, on Friday you will have to deliver a paper by couples on gender discrimination in the past or in the future, to raise awareness of the challenges that we might foresee in the future.”


The pairs were done randomly, always with a boy and a girl to have a different point of view. Seth was paired with Lauren. For Ethan the day seemed to get worse by the hour as he got paired with Brooke.


He always considered her even meaner than her stepsister. He doubted that this was still the case, since Lauren was becoming a true devil.


Can this day get any worse?


Now, in the previous class we…” Alice started the class.


Chapter 36 - Lauren - An other, yet different, PE class



Can this day get any better?!


Firstly, being told by her mother that she was in charge and humiliating Ethan as she never had. After that, the chance of meeting the greatest president that her country had ever had. And now, the PE class.


The sun was hitting hard at 4pm. Even though most of the students were wearing sports tops and shorts, they were refreshing themselves with water constantly.


Still, Lauren loved doing sport and now she felt even better at it. With the guys in the class reduced to 4’ she just could not lose at anything against them. She wondered how Josh was going to try to make this difference less obvious.


“Okey come over” Josh said after his class had warmed up.Boys gathered around first, followed by their amazonian peers.


“So after the incident of the other day Mrs. Collins has been appointed as head of studies as you have heard. I would like to apologize to any girl that felt that i was unfair the other day” He said forcefully.


“Also, guidelines of today’s class are given directly by Mrs. Collins. According to his instructions “to pursue a better cooperation among my students today they will play Cops and Robbers. A team will be formed by boys and other by girls so they realize that their bodies are blossoming differently. When  cops catch a robber, they will have to bring her to the penalty zone. The robber can resist.” That’s all folks.” He finished reading 


“The left goal side will be considered as the penalty area. Girls will begin as cops and boys as robbers. Then the other way around. The team that captures the whole enemy team faster wins the game. Round 1: Start!” Josh shouted


As the girls team hadn’t still organized with such a previous notice the guys could escape easier. Soon enough, girls started catching guys.


One by one boys were dragged and carried into the penalty zone. Most of them struggled and tried to escape, others realized that it was just useless.


In the chaos of the hunt Lauren sighted her prey. She would have loved teasing Ethan a little bit more, but she could bother him at home. No. She was onto someone who really deserved more punishment.


Already aware of what was coming, Dylan tried to run away from her. With a smile on her face Lauren quickly closed the gap between them and tackled him into the floor. He slided violently on the floor.


Too easy


“I told you to get out of my way but it seems that you are some fixation in getting under my skin” She teased him. Her knee pushing against his back


“I was trying to run away from you as hard as I could I promise” He sobbed 


“It seems that you are not trying hard enough. If you had been smaller I would have crushed you against the floor and we don’t want that, right?” He looked at her bigger face as she pretended to say that innocently.


Lauren stood up and tore him up, almost putting out his shoulder, bringing him into the penalty area.


In minutes they had brought all the guys and ended round 1.


“Now, guys. It's your turn. Be quick and you can still win this. Ready?Set?GO!” Josh said.


The truth is that guys seemed exhausted in comparison to girls. When one of them managed to catch up to a girl, she would just get rid of him in no time. Boys had to team up to bring one girl into the penalty area, which made the whole process slower.


Firstly the slower girls were caught. Then the chubbier ones, who were slow but rather difficult to move. Finally, big girls in good shape like Lauren or Brooke were the last ones to fall.


Lauren got rid of three and even four guys. But five seemed too much for her. Each one took one of her limbs and the last one pushed her lower back. Even though she was finally captured, they were trying hard or she could get rid of them again. It felt so good, five males struggling to take her down. 


After her, a couple more girls arrived and Josh claimed the results


“So it took you guys...14 minutes to bring the enemy team. Girls win this one” Josh said


Not used to winning these contests, girls celebrated as if they had won something more than a mere game.