- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tuesday 16th of July 2020


Men: 4’ 0’’ feet 


Lauren: 5’10’’ feet  


Brooke/Alice Collins: 5’7’’ feet

Chapter 33 - Ethan - Change of paradigma


Ethan abruptly woke up from a nightmare. Lately, he had been dreaming that he was so small that no one could hear him until someone randomly stepped on his minuscule form.


He shook his head looking at the clock. 7am. Shit He had been waking up earlier these days in order to avoid her stepsister. All the school heard about how she had humiliated Dylan, so he had guessed that yesterday was not a good day to be around her.


Moreover, I was becoming impossible to maintain the little authority that he held as the older sibling as the days went by.

He jumped from his bed to check his height: 4’. Fuck. Everything was happening just too fast. Ethan wasn’t only mad at how he was shrinking. It bothered him how the society was doing nothing about it. 2 days ago the president had just taken the most controversial measures ever and nothing happened. 


Of course people talked about it and complained but nobody was going to stop it from happening. Not only that, many women, more and more by the day, were defending and embracing those measures.


At this point Ethan was not only worried about his height, he was worried about his size. Everything was becoming large, too large, for him. More and more, he was having a hard time playing video games. His headphones were too large for his head and the keyboard and mouse felt huge for his hands.


He even had to use a stool to lock and unlock his room. Ethan feared the moment in which he couldn’t lock it anymore so he was going to lose all his privacy.


Ethan opened the door and heard the shower. Lauren was in the bathroom so if he was fast he could get out of home before she ended. He went downstairs silently. Even that required more effort as the stairs were huge for him now.


The dinner room felt as if it had been escalated for an amazonian race. 


He moved into the kitchen and took a fruit from the fridge. The bread was in a shelving and he didn’t have the time to move a chair and take it. It never had been there but he suspected that Lauren was leaving stuff in higher places just for fun.


His mobile, that hardly fitted in his pocket rang. When he checked it he saw a message in the family group


Stepmom: Hey guys!


Doing fine? Your father and I are dealing with a lot of work here since we have been hired for the whole shrinking adaptation of our client.


We just wanted to let you know that after talking to your father, I have decided that Lauren should act as the responsible adult in the house since Ethan is probably around 4’? haha. 


Take care!


Ethan could not believe his eyes. He let himself fall on the couch. It was hard to impose himself to Lauren before, but now he just had nothing to do. 


Lauren. 


He hadn’t heard the shower for a while. 


She jumped over the couch gracely and landed over him. She repositioned herself on his lap, straddling him. 


“Did you read my mother’s message big bro? Or should I call you little brother now?” She said happily, still wet, only wearing a towel in her hair and underwear. 


She had rushed downstairs after reading the message not sure if his step brother would have left already as lately he avoided her. To her surprise he was still at home, whining and cursing on the couch.


Ethan barely came up to her boobs which were barely contained by her bra. Her body sealed his legs, feeling her crotch irradiating against his waist.


“That message changes nothing, I am still your big stepbrother, the responsible adult and you will respect me” He sounded as a joke to her.


“I guess you might be right” She said pretending to think about it “It is true that you are older than me and yet here we are. You can’t even get off me. Come on, try and show me if you deserve to lead this house.”


With that, Ethan began to struggle. He knew that at this point he didn’t stand a chance, totally trapped under her, but he had no other choice. She didn’t even had to try, just her weight outmatched his brother’s strength.


Even though he didn’t want to, he had such a hard on. 


The heat of Lauren’s crotch increased and her nipples poked her bra. Feeling his big step brother being there at her mercy, it was just too much. 


“I said get off me, not getting me off perv” She started petting under at the incredulous look in Ethan’s eyes


“What the fuck are you doing?! Get off me now!” He shouted.


She clenched her hand in his jaw.


“Just shut up. You don’t get it right? Your days bossing me around are far gone. You will do as I please when I please.” She bit her lip. 


That only made Ethan more furious, trying harder to get out which only seemed to increase Lauren’s lust. The towel on her head felt letting her wet hair unleash over her body.


“Almost there” She moaned and leaned in her chest against his body. 

Ethan muffled something but she kept going. 


The scent of her body. Her enormous boobs jiggling against his face as he gasped for air. The increasing speed and pressure of her movements.


It was just too much.


He unwillingly exploded in his pants.


“FUCKING SHHHIT” Lauren spasmed over him.


Lauren reduced her pressure onto him and after a few seconds woke up.


“I am going back to the shower. Always remember what happened here and don’t dare to make me angry little brother.” She teased him going upstairs.


After that, with his mind racing all over what just happened, he changed and headed to the school. There was still a long day ahead of them.


Chapter 34 - Ethan - Welcome back Mrs. Collins



Ethan had met Seth on their way to school as usual. Everyday, it took longer for them to go to school as their steps were dwarfing with them. They had walked quickly and silently, as Ethan was still swallowing what just happened with Lauren.


When they were halfway through, girls from school started passing them from behind. Although they probably had left their homes later, probably were going to arrive earlier..


Ethan and Seth entered the school in the chaos of the first hour. In the hall, Ethan got bumped by several girls. Some apologized and others just didn’t notice. 


He took his, rather heavy, books from his locker. When he closed it, he found a girl standing by him. 


She was as tall as Brooke but her face features seemed younger. Probably she was a sophomore or a junior student.


“Hey midget” Mia said abruptly


“Excuse me?” He said


“You heard me manlet. I was wondering if you had any spare coins around. I forgot my wallet and when I called my mother she told me to ask for some money from one of the guys in my class” She asked searching my pockets.


“Then ask them and leave me alone” He said moving forward


The girl pushed him against the locker and kept searching his pockets.


“What do you think you are doing?” Ethan complained


“My classmates are already dry.” Still holding his books he could not fight back as she took his wallet “Wow you don’t need that much money, I am sure you don’t need it now that you can’t do shit” She laughed


Ethan was not in charge of the finances of the house anymore, so that money was all he had. Without it he would have to ask Lauren for some.


Before she took all the money Mrs. Collins appeared. Ethan thought she had been fired so he felt surprised to see her and relieved at the same time.


“What is happening here?” She said


“Teacher, this girl is stealing my money” He said, sounding like a helpless little kid.


“I was just politely asking 5 bucks to this senior year to eat since I forgot my money at home” She looked at Alice innocently.


“Wow Ethan so much drama out of 5 bucks? Lend them to her and she will give them back tomorrow for sure. Now hurry up the classes are about to start” Alice sentenced


The junior girl smiled coyly and gave him back the wallet, taking at least 20 bucks, and leaving.


Ethan incredulously stared at her teacher strandeling to the class. He could understand that kids, teenagers or even her immature step sister could be unfair with men. But how could an adult be so biased and discriminatory toward males?


The world was becoming wild and dangerous.