- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sunday 14th of July 2020


Men: 4’ 8’’ feet 


Lauren: 5’10 feet  


Brooke/Alice Collins: 5’7 feet

Chapter 29 - Brooke - Lifting weights 2



Brooke had decided to meet with Matt in the gym around 11 in the morning. She arrived a little earlier. She hadn’t been in the gym since the previous Thursday and wanted to compensate for it.


Not that her body had felt it in any way, her yoga pants and tank top fitted her like a glove. Moreover, her followers in social media kept increasing, although not as fast as she wanted.


When she had entered the gym Brooke realized that there were a lot of people for a Sunday, a lot of guys actually, likely trying to make up for their lost in height. All 12 treadmills were being used. 


To her surprise one of them was being used by Seth.


She had never seen him in the gym before and his slim body showed that he didn't exercise often.


Even though she had only waited for 5 minutes she was starting to get impatient. She snorted and crossed her arms, wanting him to notice her. Obviously Seth, who was shorter than her even on the treadmill, had noticed her from the moment she entered the cardio zone. Brooke never was unnoted before, even less now.


After a couple of minutes more she decided she didn’t have time for this. Brooke moved to the side of the treadmill, next to him as he ran.


“Hey Seth, how are you doing?” She said leaning and resting her crossed arms on the treadmill lateral. Her cleavage was exposed to Seth and her ass invaded a little bit of the treadmill next to them, making it impossible for the guy on it to stop staring in awe. 


“Hi, erm.. fine I guess...doing some exercise. How are you?” Seth said with his breathing accelerated. It was dully noted by his nervousness that he was less used to speak to girls than doing exercise


They had been in the same class for a while and he could count the times that she spoke to him. It was hard to focus with her green eyes on him.


“Well, kind of bored, I have been waiting here for 20 minutes” At most 10 actually “and I would really love to start doing some cardio, you know?” She stretched her body showing off her curves and his flat tummy.


“You behaved so well yesterday in the pool, when I told you to stay quiet and don’t help Ethan. I think that we could be friends.” She offered him smiling.


“Of course” He breathed out


Easy peasy lemon squeezy 


“And friends help each other, so...why don’t you let me take this treadmill and you go to the weight lifting area. You are kind of little already, so you could really use some muscle” She giggled


Seth, being as compliant as he was with girls stopped the treadmill. He took his towel and stepped out the treadmill finding Brooke’s chest in front of him. 


“Hey friend I’m up here” She teased him as he leaned his head upwards. “Thanks Seth.”


Seth opened his mouth to say something but she had already put on her airpods. She had lost enough time already. Brooke putted a harder program on the treadmill than Seth, who was running at around 4 miles per hour. 


She almost felt bad for him, doing that time was a mixture of his physical state and his shrinking but it was just so lame. She laughed.


After running 3 miles in half an hour she received a message from Matt. He had just arrived at the gym and was in the weight lifting zone. She strolled there, wiping the sweat from her face with her towel.


More than ever, she felt the glances of the men in the gym. She was just becoming too hard to ignore for them. She gazed at some they awkwardly looked somewhere else. She actually enjoyed the attention but she throve making them feel so lame.


She found Matt struggling with the press bench reps. 


“Can you help me dear?” He spilled


Brooke opened his legs on his head to reach the barbell, leaving his face right under her crotch. To her surprise she helped him rather easily. 


The previous week she realized that he was lifting less weight, but now it almost felt...ridiculous. She checked the weight: 30 pounds each side. She bursted into laughter almost letting the barbell fall in his chest.


“You are lifting 60 pounds?!” Even Brooke could manage to lift that, but she never did since she would rather be toned than muscular.


“Why don’t you just shut up and let me be alone?!” He gasped out


“Okay. As you please” Brooke said, releasing the whole weight all of the sudden. The barbell slumped into Matt’s chest. 


“What the fuck are you doing?!” He struggled


“Apologize bitch” Brooke stared slyly down at him. She crossed her arms as his face kept turning red.


People noticed the scene but no one dared to help him.


“Okey! I am sorry okey please help me!” He yielded.


With that, she helped him to put the barbell on the press bench. He stood up angrily only to find himself staring at her girlfriend's boobs. 


“Want to add something else?” Brooke said with a cocky smile on her face.


She had always been in the weaker sex, the smaller one in the relationship, while now she was getting horny staring staring at her dwarfed boyfriend. 


“No” He said angrily. Matt was finding it so hard. Used to being a bully he struggled in his new position in life. After that, they kept doing her exercises. At some point, Matt started messaging someone with his phone and laughing. 


Brooke had had to withstand Matt fooling around with other girls before. But not now, not anymore. She took his phone raising it beyond his reach, he jumped trying to get it back. Some laughs were heard around the gym including Brooke’s.


Her face changed when she read the messages. Matt wasn’t fooling around. He was talking with Dylan about how they had bet that Dylan could fuck Lauren. And from what she read, he had.


“Is this true you little shit?” Brooke told him


“Well...ehm…” Matt knew he was screwed. “Well it was just a harmless bet…”


Brooke’s arm raised as the whole gym watched. Control yourself.Not yet


“You will regret this when we get home” She grabbed his arm and pulled hard. Leaving the last bit of Matt’s dignity behind.



Chapter 30 - Alice Collins - Unemployement: not for too long.


Alice stared at the window how the sunset started to fade. With a bottle of wine half empty and her pajamas she waited for the president’s speech to begin. 


She knew things were changing and yet she found herself unemployed because of an incompetent boss. She swore to herself that if she didn’t get back her job she would just destroy that little man one way or another.


She turned on her medium sized TV in her medium sized flat. The president appeared surrounded by two female bodyguards. For the first time that weekend Alice smiled, sure enough men were not so good at security right now.



“Dear U.S. citizens, I am here to thank my fellow colleagues. Yesterday we passed one of the most important packages of measures of all times” Mrs. Miller begun “This will be remembered as the first step to crush the system. Some of these measures will be controversial but all of them are thought in the best interest of our country.” People clapped and whistled.


“First of all, we have ensured a budget of 400 milion dollars to start building an infrastructure that helps men into this transition.” The crowd, mainly women, stood silent “Even if it hurts or it might seem unfair, women too need to put money, time and effort to make it easier for men to live around us safely.” She stopped reading and looked firmly to the camera. This is where it got tricky.


“Men too, of course, need to match this effort. From the start we have thrived for equality, women have been limited for centuries because of men’s physical superiority, and now women can not be limited by their inferiority.” The crowd responded again with more noise.


“First of all, high ranks of the public structure, both the government and the army, will be not applicable for men. Under the chance of a foreign threat we need to be pragmatic, such an important piece of this country can not be left on the hands of someone that might become as small as a doll.” Her tone was firm but still felt reassured when the crowd laughed.


She had particularly chosen the people on the crowd, maily from feminist asociations. Her speech was broadcasted in the whole country. Mrs. Miller had to make sure that the public opinion understood that her choices might seem hard, but they were necessary.


“Second of all, for their own safety, a search warrant will not be needed in men’s households since they might be too little to call for help or to answer the door” She said “Thirdly, if a man is found after 8 pm on the street, the police will take them to the police station for their own safety, where the woman in charge of their household will be able to pick them up.”


“Fourth, men who are under 4’8’’ will not be allowed to drive any vehicle that can reach a maximum speed of 80 miles per hour or above. Some of these measure might seem excessive now but the mutation is developing fast” 


Mrs. Collins had taken away so many liberties from men so fast that she had to keep herself from jumping and celebrating right there. Men's privileges had been building up for centuries and she was ripping them apart in less than a month.


“Finally, please beware that the goverment has a phone line available all day in which you can complain about gender discrimination both negative and positive. Women, if you believe that men are using their position of power or are abusing the benefits granted by this administration please call.” She concluded “We will make our country safer, prouder and equalitarian. Thank you”


Back at Alice’s house, she decided to dial that number. She needed to explain to the administration which kind of unfair practices Mr. Fletcher was imposing on the school.