- Text Size +

Chapter 28 - Lauren - Broken barrier


After coming home, Ethan locked himself in the room. Today had been a good day for Lauren, and the fact that his stepbrother almost ran away from her when he got the chance only made it better.


Still, she had something planned for today. Dylan was coming over at any time now. It was becoming kind of obvious that she felt good around smaller boys. She knew she was heterosexual, but she had never felt so constantly horny around guys. Now, at any time, when she saw a guy moving aside while she strolled or when she loomed over a man in the bus she just couldn't help herself.


But the best of it was when she was able to tease her stepbrother. The fact that Ethan realized little by little how she was becoming a goddess to him drove her crazy. She would try not to tease Dylan like that though, he seemed like a nice guy. She knew it would be hard, but she had to control herself. Without a father she didn’t have a male figure in which she would rely, so she wanted to grant Dylan the benefit of the doubt.


It was dark already. She had changed into a yellow dress, matching her hair that cascaded until her shoulders. The bell rang and Lauren opened the door, finding her new toy for the night: Dylan. 


“Hi handsome, I have been waiting for you” She said pulling him into her


From the stretched shirt you could see that Dylan was in good shape, most likely from the football team training.


Lauren leaned down and she noticed how Dylan tip toed as hard as he could to meet her passionate kiss. 


“Why don’t we go upstairs I have got a surprise for you” Lauren went upstairs and Dylan followed her.


Once in her bedroom Lauren took off her dress, revealing her lingerie purchase. Dylan looked at her stunned. He was used to getting her way with hot girls, but Lauren played in another league.


That is why he made that bet with Matt, and seemingly he was about to win. Scoring the hottest girl in the school wasn’t an easy target after all, she surely was eye-catching under normal circumstances but being so big in comparison to him made her so imposing...Truth to be told, he almost backed out of his bet with Matt when she sent him flying so easily in the soccer match. But he guessed that he should be afraid, she was a girl after all.


By playing it nice, he knew he would be able to trick her. Apparently, it was working.


“Your turn” Lauren said biting her lip. When he lifted his shirt Lauren giggled slightly, he still had the bruise from the PE class, she must have hit him hard if it still lasted. 


Standing in front of each other in their underwear. Lauren curled her fingers into Dylan’s head, unable to resist, she brought his face into her boobs.


While kissing her cleavage, Dylan took his time to unzip her bra. He hadn’t had sex for a while and he had never been the smaller lover in the act. Lauren giggled at the end of his struggle, finally revealing her round large boobs.


Merging into a kiss, Lauren felt Dylan’s erection against her thigh. They fell into the bed while making out. Dylan’s fingers slid under her thong caressing her. 


To Lauren, Ethan’s hand felt smaller and clumsier than when she touched herself and in a way that made her hornier.


“Take them off fast” Lauren urged him, looking at his pants while she took off her thong.


Without losing a second she sat over him. Dylan witnessed how his huge lover guided his pulsating dick into her. Even though Dylan considered himself a big guy, her tight glistering pussy engulfed his whole cock.


Lauren let out a moan as her thighs surrounded his smaller waist.


Although Lauren was virgin and Dylan was a womanizer she was setting the rhythm, thrusting in and out. In and out. 


“God, you are so hot” He said, focusing on not cumming. 


“You are so little” Lauren groaned.


Lauren shifted her weight from the mattress to him, resting her hands into his chest. He sank into the mattress overwhelmed by her weight. The sparkles of joy were becoming fireworks. She rocked against him rawly. Dylan’s pleasure was mixed with pain as her onslaughts became fierce.


Then she felt it.


“F-FUUCK” Her body clenched and her back arched. Dylan came too, cuming to the raw display of joy of Lauren.


After that she threw herself into the mattress next to him. Maybe not all men are idiots after all. Lauren smiled.


Having achieved his objective Dylan stood up, eager to tell Matt that he had won the bet. 


“Are you leaving already?” Lauren said awkwardly. She wasn’t the most romantic girl, but maybe a little bit of cuddling would have been nice.


“Yes sorry but it’s kind of late and I really need to go” He excused himself.


“Okay, see you on Monday I guess” She said before he rushed out.


Feeling kinda sad she covered herself with the sheet. Lauren had given herself to him, considered even being her girlfriend. 


Anger started building up, if he had been nice only to nail her he would regret it.