- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Saturday 13th of July 2020


Ethan: 4’ 11’’ feet 


Seth/Josh: 4’ 11’’ feet


Matt: 5’ feet 


Lauren: 5’10 feet  


Brooke/Alice Collins: 5’7 feet


Robert Fletcher 4’ 11’’ feet

Chapter 26 - Ethan - Swimming pool games 


Ethan decided that today he would enjoy his morning on the pool since in the afternoon he had to accompany Lauren to the shopping mall given that she couldn’t ride the car alone. 


She had to be with an adult with a license.


He invited Seth over, maybe Lauren was going to take a bath too and Ethan wanted some male reinforcement. Although it was a hard pill to swallow, yesterday he realized how little he was in comparison and today he found himself even smaller.


“Have your shorts here?” Ethan asked


“Yeah, I brought one for you too” Seth answered


As they put on their swimming clothes, Ethan thought that since he was going to the shopping mall this afternoon with Lauren, he could buy some new clothes too. Soon enough not even the clothes from Seth’s childhood would fit him.


As they opened the backyard door, they noticed both Brooke and Lauren lying on the grass next to the pool. Both with sunglasses didn’t seem to notice the guys. Lauren was wearing a blue bikini and Brooke a black one that matched with her hair, looking quite stacked on them. Lauren was slightly more tanned, since Brooke couldn’t take sunbathes in her flat.


“Hey girls, didn’t know you were here” Ethan said after having their fair amount of peeking.


“Oh hi big boys, just in time” Brooke said “We were talking with Lauren that we would need some suncream in our back. Could you pour it to us?” She said turning around on her towel.


“Sure!” Seth almost ran to grab the suncream. Ethan hated how compliant he was with girls lately.


Visibly excited, Seth started massaging Brooke’s back. He never got the chance to be around hot girls, less even touching them. So he diligently massaged all Brooke’s back.


“Aren’t you going to massage mine big bro?” Lauren, who had also turned around, said. “Your friend here is much faster than you are in understanding how to be a good man” Both girls laughed


Ethan clenched his teeth. Even though he knew that yesterday she already dominated him, he wasn’t just going to act as she pleased. 


“Make me” Ethan said, not so sure of what he was doing.


Lauren and Brooke giggled as if this was even better than the massage. Ethan stood still watching how Lauren’s stacked body overshadowed him. Yesterday he came to her collarbone, but today his eyes were at the level of her rack.


“You never cease to amaze me Ethan, I thought that you would have learnt something yesterday and yet here we are. You are smaller, but not wiser” She laughed as she walked towards him and he moved backwards.


“So what if you beated me once by sheer luck.Glad you enjoyed it, because it won’t happen again in a million years.” He said 


He stopped, realizing that he reached the tip of the swimming pool. Between the water and Lauren, he tore into her, trying to make her fall into the pool.


It took Lauren by surprise. They hadn’t wrestled or fought physically for a while and she knew that Ethan was becoming weaker, but not that weak. Ethan tried harder, realizing that her amazonian step sister had become a powerhouse in comparison to him.


Lauren lifted him into the air and sent him flying into the water. Excitement jolted Lauren’s body, she had been annoyed by Ethan so many times at the pool that she learnt how disadvantageous it was to struggle against someone bigger in the water. 


But now, it was her turn.


Still underwater Ethan glimpsed Lauren in the air jumping towards him. Although the water belittled the impact, she wrecked him deeper. He reached the surface, finally gasping for air. Lauren encircled her arms around his body, capturing him.


Oh boy she wouldn’t Ethan thought. 


“Hey release me this isn’t funny” He struggled feeling Lauren’s body tight grip around him. He barely reached the floor as she walked towards the deeper part of the pool. “Seth please help me” Ethan shouted in despair.


Brooke took Seth’s arm, he wasn’t going to get any help.


“Asking for help when you love playing this game” Lauren mocked him “How did you call it? Oh I remember: Drawnie drawnie little Lauren”


Lauren stopped as water reached her shoulders. “You will learn…”she said pushing Ethan underwater and letting him out just to hear her continue “...how to behave with girls...” He struggled against her body “the good way…” She was loving the tease “...or the bad way” absolutely dominating him.


Ethan was swallowing gallons of water while getting exhausted struggling for air, unable to fight against her. He knew he didn’t stand a chance in the water. His ego burned as another one of their dynamics had changed. He was going down, but not without a fight.


Chapter 27 - Lauren - Shopping Center


After spending some quality time in the pool with Ethan, Lauren felt kind of bad for him…


Nah 


She actually felt more alive than ever. She had never enjoyed herself so much with her stepbrother ever. Yesterday’s basketball match was fun, but today was amazing. The way he was unable to even fight back, only fighting to breathe, felt damn good. 


Only making out with Dylan made her feel like that. Although she wanted to have sex with him before he was too little an other side of her was thrilled by the thought of him turning tiny. Discovering this side of her made her wonder how it would be to go a step further with him. She hadn’t seen him since yesterday and he was coming home after dinner.


But before she wanted to go shopping. If tonight was the night she needed some new clothes. Brooke and Seth left home after lunch, so it was going to be only Ethan and her. She was a novice driver and needed to be accompanied. It was annoying, but before he never let her drive the car when their parents weren’t home, luckily things were changing.


She had earned the right to drive by kicking his ass, but she wondered if he even came to the pedals of the car anymore.


As Lauren drove she glanced at Ethan from time to time. It was curious how the seat seemed huge for him. He seemed uncomfortable on how the seatbelt almost strapped her neck. 


“If the seat is too big for you, maybe we could buy a baby seat” She said, trying to sound serious.


“I don’t know what you are worse at, making jokes or driving” He said, still mad at her.


Lauren laughed, it was becoming so easy to get under his skin. Once they arrived at the shop they headed to a men clothing store. Lauren agreed to accompany him if he gave her his opinion on the clothes that she needed to buy. 


The world was becoming a big place for Ethan, feeling overwhelmed at the fast paced women rushing around the shopping center. Most men matched his height, as the mutation seemed to unify their size. Women on the other hand had a spectrum of sizes. However, he hadn’t seen any woman as short as he was. 


He hadn’t been at the mall since he started shrinking and he felt a noticeable difference in the wideness and lenght of the aisles. He had to walk fast to match Lauren’s walking. She seemed so mature wearing a denim skirt and a tight blouse. On the other hand, Ethan was wearing the baggy childish clothes that Seth lent him.


They entered Ethan’s favorite shop. He didn’t remember it so roomy and certainly it had never been so empty.


Lauren waited impatiently while he searched for suitable clothes. Most of the bigger clothes were discounted while smaller sizes had sold out.


“Poor shops, all the bigger clothes that can’t be sold to women will be wasted” She said empathically.


Ye cause the shops are the victims here Ethan thought. He approached the staff, whose counter came up his chest.


“Good afternoon, do you have-” Ethan got interrupted


“We ran out of the smaller sizes, what you see is what we have” She answered, chewing her gum, visibly tired of answering the same question all day. “3 shops right from here there is a “men” shop that still has small sizes” 


“Oh, thanks” Ethan said, unnerved by the her lack of kindness.


When they reached the shop it clearly seemed like a young adult shop, the branding was very colourful and many of the clothes had cartoons printed on them. Everything was clearly overpriced, taking advantage of the huge demand of the shrinking male population.


“I’m out of here, this is clothing for kids, not for me” Ethan said


“Come on, we came all the way here and we won’t be coming for a while. Besides, you look pretty ridiculous already” She giggled at her baggy outfit.


It bothered him, but deep down he knew Lauren was right. While Ethan tried out several clothes he had to withstand Lauren’s teasing, telling him how cute he was or peeking on him while he changed.


He finally purchased a couple of tight T-shirts and  trousers for a total amount of 190$. At least in that way he would be able to use them for a longer period. 


While Ethan did all his purchases in one shop, Lauren went from one to another. 


“Do you mind grabbing my bags, that way I will buy faster and we will be back home earlier” She handed him the bags that she had been carrying with ease. 


He agreed, trying to avoid a public confrontation, still remembering the swimming pool humiliation and quite tired from walking. 


Lauren didn’t seem tired at all though, she casually strided as Ethan had a harder time to keep up. Lauren was loving having his stepbrother so obedient, she had even gone to stores that she didn’t use to, to extend this experience. 


“Now, as requested, I will need your advice here” Lauren said entering a lingerie shop.


The pinkish style and sweet fragrance made him uncomfortable. With no other guys in the shop, every woman inside towered over him. He saw a group of teeneagers giggling, staring at him. 


Finally seated, Ethan waited while Lauren tried her clothes. She slightly opened the curtain


“Okey, I need you to be absolutely objective on this” She said, completely opening the curtain and revealing her long, yet curvy, body almost naked. Her black bralette bra shaped perfectly around her huge breasts and matched with her thong.


“So do you think Dylan will like it” She asked with her hand on her hips


“S-Sure” He tried to play it cool, unable to articulate any other word.


Still seated, Lauren approached him, with her hips close to his face and her chest looming over him.


“How sure from 1 to 10” She demanded


“I don’t know, like a 8?” He said trying, to avoid eye contact.


Lauren grinned “Don’t hold yourself if you think that I am a 9 just say it” She hissed


“Okay you are a 9, happy?” Ethan said as her aroma filled his nose.


“Wow you consider your little stepsister to be a 9, what a perv” She laughed going back to the changing room.


Played, beaten and humiliated Ethan couldn’t help to wonder for how long this was going to last.