- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thursday 11th of July 2020


Ethan: 5’ 1’’ feet 


Seth/Josh: 5’ 1’’ feet


Matt: 5’2’’’ feet 


Lauren: 5’10 feet  


Brooke/Alice Collins: 5’7 feet


Robert Fletcher 5’ 0’’ feet

Chapter 23 - Ethan - Breakfast



Once again, at the kitchen, Ethan found himself staring at the bowl of cereal half empty. He realized that he has been eating less as a side effect of getting smaller. Therefore, he had been trying to eat the same as the day before as if doing that he would stop or slow the shrinking. Annoyingly for him, he hadn’t achieved neither. 


In front of him, Lauren devoured his bowl.


“Are you going to finish it?” She glanced at his bowl.


“Nah you can have it, I’ll have something later at school” He said


“Sure” She felt amused at how easy it was to bother him these days, ending his bowl too and graving a piece of fruit.


“How can you ate so much, you will get fat if you keep like that” He said


“It's not me who is eating more big bro, its you who is not eating like an adult anymore” She chewed “Besides classes, I have a long day, I need to talk with Mrs. Collins about how unfairly girls were treated in PE and hang out with Dylan” 


“You weren’t treated unfairly, the fault was ugly. I don’t know why you have been hanging around with Dylan since then. The guy is an asswhole, in the locker room he was talking with Ma-” 


She cut him off


“Are you jealous?” She leaned forward “Don’t worry big bro I will always find time to kick your ass”


“Keep your ego in check, you haven’t beaten me once yet. And in the football match I totally outplayed you” Ethan said cockyly


“That's a good point, I guess we could play this afternoon and see if you can still beat me.” She challenged


“You said you had a long day so...We can do it any other day...” Ethan offered


“Oh don't worry, beating your ass will be e-a-s-y” She laughed


Ethan had been avoiding this, but he guessed that at least if he did it that afternoon he stood a better chance than postponing it.



Chapter 24 - Mrs. Alice Collins - Method confrontation


Alice heels click-clacked through the school hall. She stormed into Mr. Fletcher's office, after hearing from Lauren how girls have been punished unfairly the previous day at PE class, she needed a word with him. She was still angry about not getting the head of studies position Josh’s attitude made her furious.


“Oh hi Alice, yes sure, feel free to come in” He said sarcastically looking up at her from the chair of his desk. Flawless as always, she was wearing stockings, a grey pencil skirt and a flowy blouse tucked in with a nude belt.


“Mr. Fletcher, I have been inform of a major gender discrimination commited yesterday by Josh-”


“Yes, he told me about how girls misbehaved, being rude with the boys and rebellious towards him” He said while Alice gazed incredulously at him “And now you are being impolite to me, coming in here furiously and criticizing a fellow colleague” He said as he circled his desk to stood up right in front of her. Mr. Fletcher raised his head into a quite uncomfortable angle. 


With her heels, her boss only came up to her rather imponent cleavage. Alice had been withstanding for ages that man’s bullshit. And suddenly, with him being shorter than ever, her anger, her size, her superiority unleashed her more rawest thoughts.


“Look Mr. Fletcher” She took a step towards him “You and your friend Josh are a couple or misogynists. Abusing your position all these years to undermine people more competent, more prepared and more motivated” 


He grinned unconformably trying to step backwards, realizing that he was trapped between Alice and his desk. “You are totally out of line Alice, consider yourself fired and get the fuck out!” Mr. Fletcher shouted, awkwardly leaning back to avoid getting his face buried between her boobs.


“We will see about that, I will be thrilled to tell the government how unfairly I have been treated by a mean little man.” She smiled “See you soon Robert” She said using his first name and strolling out of his office.