- Text Size +

Chapter 21 - Ethan - Soccer Match


Before the ball started rolling, Ethan saw how girls, who normally didn’t gave a fuck about PE class, seemed focused. He had told his teammates that they needed to keep the ball moving and use their speed. They had better game knowledge and coordination than girls.


Without the coin toss, Josh granted the ball to the boys and the game started. The girls team started moving as a pack when the boys passed the ball between them, which led to a lot of spaces. Matt raised his head and performed a high pass on Ethan, who was unmarked in the offense.


Only Lauren and the goalkeeper were in front of him. He ran towards her, at this point his best chance was to use her own confidence. She extended her arms widening her position. Just before colliding into her, he rolled the ball between her legs and sneaked by her side making her fall as she tried to turn around too fast. In your face He thought as he finally shooted the ball right into the net.


His team celebrated as he strolled back to his side. Lauren stood up ashamed, she hadn’t only been beaten, she had been humiliated. And to make it worse it had been her stupid stepbrother.


She gathered her whole team and gave them some instructions.


After that, the girls team got a more defensive stand, without breaking their positioning easily. Consequently, they started intercepting boys passes easily, being more aggressive in their defense and winning every single disputed ball. It wasn’t long before Lauren got a decent pass and ran like a gazelle towards the goal. Only Dylan and the goalkeeper separated her from drawing the match.


Lauren ran towards him with the ball close to her feet. Dylan didn’t move as she sprinted in. Okey then She charged sending him to the floor. After that, she scored with a soft globe over the goalkeeper.


Lauren took the ball from the net to get the next goal when she heard Josh whistle. 


“Lauren that was a very dirty play” Josh said pointing at Dylan, who was still on the floor “You give me no choice but to stop the match.” The rest of the girls have gathered around, encircling their teacher. 


“G-Guys win by 1-0. You guys can go to play whatever you want. Girls you will do laps around the court for your dirty plays” He tried to impose himself, looking up to his amazonian students.


“That is bullshit. We were not dirty, at most I would deserve a warning. Granting them the match is beyond ridiculous. Are you afraid that we beat them if it goes on?” Brooke teased him


“Enough! I am the authority here and you will do as I say” He held his chin up


The girls murmured and complained uncircling him. Josh breathed relieved


“Don’t worry girls, let them get away with it while they still can” Lauren said. Reinforcing their camaraderie as they laughed.



Chapter 22 - Lauren - Unexpected apology


After taking a shower and changing their clothes, Brooke and Lauren started heading home. As they stepped out though the door they saw Dylan waiting outside.


“Hey girls” He smiled nervously “Lauren I just wanted to apologize about what happened before, crashing against me made Josh punish you all so, I am sorry about that”


Lauren and Brooke looked at each other. Weird She knew that she had crushed into him, not the other way around, she should be the one apologizing. Still, it was kinda refreshing that a guy was nice and apologized.


“Don’t worry about it. It is not like I got hurt or anything. Are you okay by the way?” She realized she hadn’t asked, not that she cared a lot though.


“Well my ribs are a little brushed” Dylan lifted his T-shirt showing a blue-ish mark.


“Gosh I did that?!” The huge bruise took her by surprise.


“Boys are becoming more fragile, you need to be gentle Lauren” Brooke teased her


Lauren chuckled at that, trying not to make fun of him.


“I was wondering if, since you made such an impact on me, I could take you out for a beer?” He said bravely looking up at her. She didn’t like how he said that he was taking her, if any she would take his little ass around. But the guy was nice and cute. Besides, Brooke has explained to her how she had enjoyed her sex with his now shorter boyfriend and...well...she was curious too. She was virgin, and if that continued like that maybe men would be too insignifiicant to have sex in a month or two. It was her change to get to know a guy that seemed nicer than the other testosterone-hooligans that she knew. 


Or so she thought


“Okey handsome” She said letting him carry her sports bag “Show me that bar you are talking about”