- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tuesday 9th of July 2020


Ethan: 5’ 4’’ feet 


Seth/Josh: 5’ 3’’ feet


Matt: 5’5’’’ feet 


Lauren: 5’9 feet  


Brooke/Alice Collins: 5’7 feet


Robert Fletcher 5’ 2’’ feet

Chapter 19 - Ethan - Dudes’ bets


In the locker room, right before the PE class, Ethan took off his baggy clothes. He hadn’t bought any smaller clothes since the shrinking started. He observed that many of the other boys from the class had the same problem.


“Hey, I can lend you these pants and T-shirt” Seth said as he threw the clothes “I still have a tone of them from when I was 15 years old, lucky my parents stored them in our garage” 


“Yes, luckily” Ethan said ironically


“Come on mate, don’t be so grumpy. It’s not that bad.” Seth said. 


Ethan hated the stand of his best friend on this. Minimizing the problem would not make it disappear. If any, it would make it worse. Sometimes it felt as if he didn’t really care about it.


“This is way worse than you realize Seth” He said, putting on his clothes “We are losing height, strength, weight and power by the day.”


“Oh come on man, we live in a modern society nowadays. Physical strength does not determine your position in society. I am telling you, even if we are smaller than women there is nothing to worry about.” Seth said


“I am telling you, before you realize we will be 3 feet tall. How are we supposed to work, study or be part of the society?” Ethan said


How was he supposed to confront Lauren when he got even smaller. Since the 1on1, he wasn’t thrilled to have any physical confrontation at home, and he was way shorter now. He knew he still could beat her, or at least that is what he wanted to believe.


“This all could be avoided if the government researched and really cared all this. But of course that suits very well their feminazi agenda” Ethan complained


“Don’t be conspiranoic, the government is doing what suits us best, just let them do their job.” Seth said


Sometimes Ethan wondered if Seth had been brainwashed or he was just blind. Ethan overheard a conversation between Matt and Dylan, a friend of him.Even though Matt wasn’t in their class, he came by the PE class sometimes. Josh let him do as he pleased since he was one of the main players of the football team.


They were betting if Dylan could nail a girl from the class. As Ethan headed towards class, he wondered how any girl could fall for that dumbass.

Chapter 20 - Lauren - PE class


Even though Lauren loved sports, she hated PE class. It was because of the PE teacher, who also her basketball coach, who got girls playing stupid games while boys got to play cool sports. But she heard that Mrs. Collins had proposed that both genders played together from now on. 


She knew it wasn’t because of the space. Their facilities were quite new, having a rubber floor with lots of lines painted on the rubber since the place could be used to play 3 games of basketball simultaneously or a soccer game. The walls were tall and made of a practical grey concrete that stored the cold in the summer, although even more in winter.



Josh whistled and the whole class gathered around him. Lauren realized that it was becoming way obvious that guys were dwindling when they were mixed around girls. Most girls were a little bit taller than boys. 


“Okey kids, given the new circumstances” Josh cleared his throat, well aware of how girls started to look imposing “Today we will do a soccer match. The first team that scores 2 goals wins. I’ll act as referee. Boys against girls. Go easy on them boys” 



“Wouldn’t it be more fair if teams were mixed, I mean, I don’t think it is fair anymore” Lauren said stating the obvious


“Don’t be such a chicken Lauren. If you really think you can beat them, go for it” Josh said

Lauren understood that he was trying to make a point with this: men were still the dominant sex. Well, you won’t like how this is going down.