- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Chapter 1 - Ethan - Introduction


Ethan woke up by the strands of light that filtered through the curtains of his room. He removed a T-shirt and underpants that were over his clock. 


“Shit” He said, seeing that he was about to be late, again. 


Ethan dressed up using whatever clothes he found around in that mess that he called room. After taking a cold piece of pizza, remains of his previous night gaming session, he went downstairs. 


“Good morning” His step mother said. Lucky. His father would have been angered at him being late, but she didn’t really care about it, she never did.


“Hey” Ethan said, rushing into the kitchen to prepare himself a sandwich.


“Remember that your father and I will be leaving this afternoon” She said “This consulting job could take a while so take care of the house and Lauren”


His father had a consulting firm which offered companies business strategies to get more efficient. There is where he met his now step mother. Of course that was 7 years ago, only two years after his mother died. 


The company was still his father’s, but she was his right hand as both have become a very good tandem. That is why they usually traveled around the world. 


Not that he complained, he loved being in charge of the house and doing as he pleased. He couldn’t say the same about Lauren, being 18, a year younger than him, she didn’t understand why he had to be left in charge. 


In fact, he knew that her mother would rather leave her in charge: she was more responsible and she had better marks. But ultimately, his father believed that he was the older brother, and he should act that way.


“Don’t worry Sarah, just leave us some money and everything will be exactly the same when you come back. Gotta go now, have a nice trip!” Before leaving he stopped by the TV for a second.


“The scientist community is thrilled as they expect the meteor to pass at 1.000 kilometers from earth” The reporter said “Being this the first coming that close to the earth from the Aphrodite galaxy” 


Couldn’t care less. Ethan thought as he left home


Chapter 2 - Lauren - Highschool


Lauren sighed as she looked to the window. The weather was awesome and yet she was stuck in her class another day. She didn’t complain about the overused desk or chairs, or the fact that there were around 30 students in a rather small classroom. 


She only hoped for things to be more interesting. Well, at least she didn’t have to wear a uniform like in middle school. That felt so archaic. She wasn’t a fashion maniac like Brooke, but she wanted to feel pretty. Not to show off or flirt with boys, just for herself.


Of course, it didn’t take too much for boys to notice her. Today for instance she was casually wearing a cut off black shorts and mint pink V-neck tight shirt. Yet she had spotted several men on its way to the school. 


That bothered her. Haven’t they ever seen a 5’10’’ blonde girl with blue eyes already in their pathetic little lives? Many times some of the guys that eyed her were twice her age. She was aware that her tits were quite big and her fit tight ass were more than according, to the standards of beauty, but it wasn’t less disgusting all the same.


As Lauren was taking notes from the blackboard, Brooke poked her arm softly and signaled to the classroom door. 


Ethan entered the class silently, trying to avoid being spotted by Mrs. Collins. Lauren checked her clock.


9:50


Mrs. Colling was focused on writing the homework solution on the blackboard so she didn’t notice him. Lauren and Ethan's eyes crossed as she picked a pen and with a devilish smile let it fall to the floor. 


Mrs. Collins turned around with the noise and saw Ethan in the middle of the class. 


“Only 40 minutes late Ethan, you are getting better at this. Come to my desk at the playground break” She turned back continuing with the class.


“I really don’t understand why you turned out so great and Ethan is soo subpar” Brooke whispered to Lauren.


“You know we aren’t relatives. For god sake, look at him: he is not popular, he is awful at school and he never had a girlfriend” Both snickered as Ethan fingered them. “Fuck you” he mouthed.