- Text Size +
This is a Food transformation and Vore story, about a student being transformed into food and being eaten by is teachers, including FULL digestion (with warning before the chapter). That last part is optional, so if you don't like toilet content you can skip it. 


Contains: Vore, food tf, teacher, school, digestion, FULL digestion (with toilet content), food, aware + unaware, FF/food.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell signaling the end of first period and the beginning of the second went off. I just finished with history lesson and had to go to English lesson. If you'll ask me what subject was Christine, my history teacher was talking about, I'll have no answer. During the entire lesson, I could think about only two things. The first, which was right in front of me, is Christine's mouth. Only yesterday while I was in a cookie form, she was one of the teachers who ate me. I still remember very clearly what being chewed inside her mouth felt like, which sends shivers down my spine. The trauma is still fresh. She however, has no idea that I myself was the biscuits she ate, or so I think at least.  

The second thing that's in my mind is what about to come. The original teacher who gave me the punishment of being a bunch of biscuits to be eaten by her and her colleagues is Samantha. She is Also my English teacher, the one who teaches the very next lesson. She already warned me that if I'll fail to submit her homework for today (which I had no chance to actually do), she'll give me an even more severe punishment. I just know it will come. She did it deliberately, she wants to turn me into food again, and she needed the right excuse. I look with great fear forward to her lesson, like seeing the accident about to happen with no way to stop it. My heart is pounding fast, I'm getting sweaty, and goose bumps. 

During the lesson, Samantha sees the pure dreadfulness in my face and completely ignores it. She acts like nothing out of the ordinary ever happened. To my great surprise, she doesn't even check the homework. I come to the point when I nearly shit myself with terror of being mushed inside her mouth again, but she acts like it's just another Tuesday. I get chills when she sips her mug of coffee, and she just talks about grammar like nothing has ever happened. I am very confused.    

After the lesson end and it's time for the break, I get filled with hope. Maybe, she just threatened me to be very afraid of ever not doing homework again? Maybe the principal, Rebecca, or her vice, Sharron, found out about it and told her the punishment was too extreme? In either case, I have learned my lesson. I'll never get on the bad side of any teacher again. What started as respect for them now became fear. The trauma is so fresh even hearing my classmates eating their lunch, masticating the food between their teeth, fills me with disgust and shivers. On the bright side, I'm safe now, that situation will never happen again, I'll do my best to make sure of that.

The last period of today is a double period of literature lesson. I never liked Natalie, my literature teacher, even before yesterday, but now I hate her even more. Just this morning when walking through the high school's gates, she gave me a thick hint that she is fully aware of the punishment given to me by her colleague. She seemed to liked it, a lot. When she enters the class, my mind brings up the fresh memory of what her mouth breath smells like, what her sticky wet saliva feels, and what was being digested inside her stomach felt. She makes a devious eye contact with me. A small smirk is formed with her lips. 

"Welcome class! Before we begin today's lesson, I want everyone to put away all of their stuff, except one pen or two. Aww don't make those noises, but you guessed right, it's a pop up quiz. The quiz will test you on yesterday's lesson, I want to check if you actually paid any attention. Any student who was here yesterday and paid attention, will have no trouble whatsoever to pass the quiz. Everyone else, well, you'll face the consequences."

My heart dropped down. My hope was shattered. She and Samantha knew exactly what they were doing. They planned it. They wanted to torment my mind like this. Without Natalie even saying what the consequence of failing this nuisance pop up quiz will be, I have a pretty good guess. My last chance of hope is that it will be multi choice questions, so I'll have at least some statistical chance to pass. When Natalie gets closer to hand me the quiz sheet, I nearly faint. There is only one question, an open question basically asking about the stuff she must have spoken of yesterday. I hear a small giggle in her voice once she passed me. 

Apparently, while everyone else in the world see me as a senior high school student, some of the staff members, Natalie included, see me as a food ingredient. This is a disturbing thought. It is clear to me as well as to my teacher that I'm not going to pass this quiz. My estimate proved correct when Natalie told me to wait by her desk as the final bell of the school day ringed. I gulped with fear, this is it. Natalie used her irritating squeaky voice. 

"Do you know why I called you? Hush, don't answer to me, I'm the one who is talking now. Well, you are the only one who failed today's quiz. Every single student passed it, except you. This is really miserable result. I really don't like when students don’t pay attention in my classes. Ep epep, hush! I don’t care that you weren’t here yesterday, it's your responsibility to catch up and close any gaps. Now, as I said in the beginning, I'm going to give you a choice in punishment. Think carefully before you answer."

I feel stupid. I feel helpless. What can I do in this situation? Nothing. If I try to make a run and escape, she'll use whatever power she possess to turn me into whatever food item she want anyway. I really have no choice but to hear her out, see what two bullshit "options" she is giving me. Something I notice while she speaks is her expression. She looks in delight, she is obviously enjoying every second of my mind being tormented, and from the misery shown on my face.  

"If it hasn't been clear by now, I too have the ability to transform you into something. I really enjoyed your taste as a sweet biscuit by the way, Samantha is just awesome hehe! So, unlike last time this next transformation will be a bit different. I give you a choice between two types of transformation. The first option is long term transformation. This will be much longer, unlike the last one where you got back to being human once you were all consumed. The exact thing you'll be transformed into is only for me to know, but I can tell you it will be something related to me, and will last a long time. It won't be something consumable. "

I wonder what she means by that. Is that an object? Like an inanimate object? Or maybe some animal, like a pet? I have a feeling that being her property for a long period of time will be like a nightmare I cannot wake up from.

"The second option is a much shorter term transformation. You'll be transformed into a food item of my choice again, so you already know it doesn’t last very long. You won't know which food item it will be, or who is going to eat you. That's it, these are your options. Now, I'll give you ten seconds to make your choice. If you don't answer in ten seconds, I'm going to turn you into the class's trash can, so better hurry up hehe! Ten, nine..."

Wait, what? No no! Oh, what should I choose? Both options sound terrible. She's already at "six, five…". I better tell something right now! She's smiling and licking her lips. Why is she smiling? Why is she so evil to me? 

"Three… Two…"

Oh crap! One quick glimpse of a crazy dark idea crosses my mind in this second. What if she licks her lips like this because the long term transformation is to become part of her own body? More specifically, to become Natalie's tongue for a long time duration? Oh, that would be most terrible for sure! 

"One.."

Food! Food! Turn me into food! Eat me again! I try to say as quickly as I can. Being turned eternally into a trash can is definitely worse. I really have zero confidence that I made the right choice. Being turned into food and eaten again scares the hell out of me, but the other curios unknown long term option might be even worse. It also might be better, in theory she might have turn me into a vase for a week or two, which wouldn’t be that bad. She could also be turning me into something I would hate, for years.

"Wooh, that was close! I would have asked you if you're sure, but I don’t really care. I hoped you would choose this option. When people transform into foods, whatever food they ended up as tastes much better than the soulless one." 

With that, Natalie held my head gently by the sides and leaned forward to plant a wet kiss on my forehead. She went down and planted another one on the tip of my nose. She drew back a few centimeters and snapped her teeth hard. She burst into laughter right after. A dark thought crossed my mind at this moment; I knew I will forever be owned by her. She smiled and snapped her fingers. It all went dark. 

------------------------

I wake up feeling cold, and it is dark. I have no idea where I am, nor what food type she chose to turn me into. Last time, Samantha had me sign a form and all, and explained everything pretty quick. This time I already know Natalie transformed me into food, and I know to expect seeing everything in larger scale. I think that the cold temperature, the lack of light, and this humming noise I hear suggest that I'm in a refrigerator. When coming to think on it, I do smell that smell of mixture of food you get inside a typical fridge. 

Some time later, my calculated guess is found out to be correct. I see light and a huge refrigerator door opens in front of me. I can see some sauce bottles, beer bottles, and spices on the door shelves. When the door is opened, I see the familiar huge figure of my literature teacher. She wears comfortable home cloths. She doesn't look at me, she only pulls out a tupperware box with some food inside and closes the door back. Ok, so I am inside the fridge in Natalie's house. Am I going to be eaten exclusively by her this time? Maybe by her family members too? Oh please not, I didn't like being eaten by my teachers last time, but I'm sure I'll hate it even more if being eaten by her husband or kids. These are people I don’t even know. 

The fridge's door was opened and closed a few more times. Most of the times it was Natalie herself, getting out something to eat or to cook dinner with. Other times it was her husband or one of her kids, pulling out something to eat or drink. None of them have touched me or looked at me however. Regardless, each time the door was opened, I grew scared. I have become patienceless. I know I won't like what will come next, I already know what it is like being eaten alive, but I really need this to end and to my life to go back to normal. Oh come on Natalie, don’t just take this yogurt, take me, eat me and let's get this over already! Wait what? Did she just smile to me? Can she hear my thoughts? Why is she so cruel?

The door is opening once more. At this point I'm a bit less frightened than the first times. This time however, Natalie's hand is reaching for me. I can see now that I'm wrapped in clear plastic. She places me on the counter top and starts to explain. I did not miss hearing her high pitched voice.

"Hey there! How were the last couple of days in my fridge? You must be already used to being my food by now hehe. So this is how it's going to work. Later this evening, we have the high school's staff mid semester meeting. It is our habit to have a nice big dinner at the conference room at the school. Every teacher brings something, a dish she made, or some beverages, or dessert. Usually, I bring my famous lasagna, which everyone loves so much. Little do they know, except for Samantha, that every time I use my most annoying student as one of the ingredients. We take turns, Samantha and I, last time she used a student to make her cheese cake. This time it's my turn, and you're going to be one of the ingredients that I'll use to make the lasagna."

The first thing that comes to my mind is that I don't like lasagna. The second thing is that Natalie probably heard the first thought, which will only make her happier. At least I know that after this evening my punishment will be over. 

"In case you wondered, you are a block of mozzarella cheese. I'm going to grate you to small flakes, and sprinkle you between layers of lasagna sheets, some eggplants, and tomato sauce. Don’t worry, being cooked in the heat of the oven will not kill you. In fact, not even the chewing will, or the digestion. That's right, last time once the digestion started in the stomach that piece of you went to sleep, and when it all finished you woke up in your own bed. Samantha told me everything. I didn't tell you this before, but this time it's a permanent transformation. You will not be a human ever again. This is your final life, being a cheese for me to cook and eat with my colleagues at dinner. Also, this time you won't black out few moments after reaching the stomach. Instead, you'll continue all the way further down the line of digestion. I'll let you figure out by yourself what does it mean haha!"

Natalie then continued making her lasagna. There is no point in talking to me, there is nothing she need to say to me at this point. She does keep hearing my own thoughts, my own miserable thought and crying. It only makes her giggle and smile at me. Her grin is evil mixed with happiness and satisfaction. All I can do is sit there and watch as she does what need to be done with each ingredient, and then she grabs me.

Being a hard block of cheese, she needs to grate me in the metal grater by hand. Being grinded, reduced into flakes feels strange. On one hand I feel the sharpness pain of the metal teeth. On the other hand, it feels a bit nice in a strange way, like a massage that is painful yet feels good and relaxing. Within few minutes, I'm transformed from a solid block to hundreds of small pieces. Each one of them I can feel perfectly as a part of my body, the same way it was when I was biscuits. Only one relatively large piece left. It is too small to be grated by hand, yet too big to go on the lasagna. Natalie simply takes this piece and throws it into her mouth. 

I did not expect that, but I'm not surprised either. Once more, I smell Natalie's mouth breath. She didn’t eat or drink something distinct recently, so it's her own scent, which I wouldn’t describe as roses. Her tongue is soft and wet. A large pool of thick slimy saliva waits for me. Grinding me must have made her crave foe a taste. Unlike when I was a backed sweet, this time I'm more soft and sticky. She needs both her teeth and her tongue to grind, mush, and prepare me to pass down her throat. I almost forgot how disgusting being mushed and mixed with someone else's saliva is. From the excessive tongue movement, I take it that she really enjoys my taste. She swallows me with wet noises of gulping.   

At the same time I feel both my piece that she swallowed, sliding down and into her stomach, and the rest of my flakes inside a glass bowl. Natalie uses her hand to sprinkle me between layers of lasagna as she told me she would do. I can feel, smell, and taste all around me the salty, bitter, sour, and oily tastes of the other ingredients. Not my favorite taste. The piece that is already inside her stomach can't see a thing because it is total darkness, but I can feel the stomach digestive acids slowly starting to work on me. As Natalie said, this piece doesn’t go dark. 

Inside the oven, I feel the heat gradually intensifies. It starts from warm and cozy, continues to uncomfortably warm, to hot, to very hot, to literally boiling hot. With the high temperatures, my cheese body starts to melt and liquefy. My fluids are mixing with the tomato sauce fluids, the pasta sheets cooks inside it. The top layer slowly gets broiled. I feel like I'm being burned, but it doesn't hurts so much. On contrary, it feels more tingling, ticklish even. About 45 minutes later Natalie turns the oven off and pulls me out. She looks at me and says that I look absolutely delicious, she can't wait to have me for dinner this evening and sure the rest of the teachers and staff members will just love my taste. After that I'm being covered in aluminium foil and plunged back to darkness.
    
 ----------------------------

I feel movement, hear the sounds. I'm assuming Natalie went to dress up for the occasion, then when she returns to carry me to her car. The quiet and darkness give me time to think and wonder on my future. Until Natalie told me the properties of the current transformation, I was sure it's a mere punishment, something she did just because she likes temporary turning into foods and eat them, then turn them back to humans. When she told me this one is permanent and I will not be a human ever again she shattered my mind. At first I hoped she would eat me fast, so this nightmare will be over quick. Now that I know what she told me, I don’t want my life to end so soon. I don’t want to become a disgusting digestion by product from a bunch of mature ladies. What will my life will look like then? Will there be a point where my life will end for good? Maybe it's better than eternal torment. 

We arrive at the destination. I feel myself being put on a table. I can recognize the voices of my teachers and the high school's staff members. I hear laughter, exchanging pleasantries, talking about school stuff. I hear Sharron the vice principal welcomes Natalie. She tells her she is looking forward to taste her lasagna. How wonderful, I think to myself. I hear Samantha asking Natalie if that is what she thinks it is. I feel what must be her finger pressing and pointing on my cover. Natalie confirms and they both giggle with lust. I hear other teacher also asking about the covered tray of delicious smelling lasagna. Some of them I recognize by voice, some even were among those who ate me as biscuits few days ago, but some I don't recognize at all. Well, it's not like I personally know every single teacher in this school. It's safe to assume I'll experience new mouths chewing and swallowing me today. 

The group of women starts with business first. They show some slide, discuss some data, it's really boring. If they intend to eat me, so be it, no need to prolong my torment. When they conclude, they make a toast for another successful semester. My aluminium foil cover then being taken off, reveling me to their hungry eyes. I feel shivers running through my melted cheese body. The other dishes are being uncovered as well. I see bowls with salads, trays with cooked vegetables, a casserole, some stuff with chicken, and more. These are ordinary soulless foods. From what I understand, I'm the only one who has been transformed into an ingredient in this meal. Also, I'm pretty sure no one with the exception of Natalie and Samantha even knows that it is me as part of the lasagna. The latter had already transformed me to a snack once. 

The meal starts. Every teacher sends her hands to grab something from one of the serving dishes and put a potion on her own plate. The first one to reach and cut herself a nice portion of me is Jane, the young and attractive substitute teacher who ate me with some Nutella as biscuits. She is eager to try one of the older, more experienced, teacher's recipe. I remember her mouth not being that bad. She is a really nice teacher and a nice woman in general. Part of me is glad that I get to feed her among all the other "witches". 

I can feel myself being cut, and my cheesy body being stretched and pulled in strings. It feels weird to be divided into several parts like this, but the concept is not new to me. Right after Jane, the next teacher to get her portion of me is someone I don't know. I have seen her face at school, but she never taught any class I attended to. She looks in her late 30's, with medium length wavy brown hair and light brown eyes. When coming down to her plate, she places me beside some fresh vegetables that were already there. Meanwhile, Jane put some cooked vegetables near me in her own plate. 

One by one, more women come each at her own turn to cut herself a nice appetizing portion of me. There is not enough of me for everyone to have, but at least eight different women can share me this evening. The next two to have me were Samantha, my English teacher, and Natalie, my literature teacher. It was obvious from the beginning these two will have me. They are the two who wanted me in this position in the first place. The other women to grab my remaining portions were putting me on their plates which have already contained other servings of foods, rubbing it harder that I'm nothing but food for them. 

Sharron, the chubby vice principal, was one of them. She is another woman I already know what being eaten by feels like. Also there were Tina, my math teacher with curly black hair and glasses, and Caroline, the students counselor who usually deals with the naughty student, not me. Last one was another teacher or stuff member I don't recognize. I think she is one of the secretaries, but she might be a new young teacher. She has a tide blonde hair, fashionable glasses, and wears red lipstick. She seems younger than the average. Now all of my eight pieces are divided between eight different plates, sitting near different foods that are offered on the table. 

Unlike last time, when I was biscuits, this time they don't eat me one by one. This time I feel all of them simultaneously. It is much harder to concentrate this way. My best way to describe this is like trying to watch eight different scenes of the same movie, on eight different monitors, all of them around me in every direction, at the same time. The sound is easier though, because it's basically coordinated and pretty much same. 

I feel forks digging into me. I feel their metal rods piercing into me. My pieces are being delivered into warm feminine mouths. I feel myself being gently placed on wet tongues. Some mouths open wide, and the tongue is sticking out to grab me, other open narrower, and the fork pushing me inside. My body isn't hard and dry like baked cookies, so there is no need of rough chewing and crushing. There's still some chewing needed, to cut me into smaller, easier to swallow pieces. This goes on repeatedly for quite long. I try to focus specifically on each one of the women eating me at least once, how my life is going to look like after his dinner is going to be determined solely by their bodies. Out of curiosity, I concentrate first on the women who hadn't already eaten me in my previous punishment.

I start with the one I know, my math teacher Tina. I like math because I'm pretty good at it. However, I hate doing math homework, feels irrelevant when I already understood the subject, no need for repetitive exercising. You can guess by yourself what it makes me feel towards Tina. In her mouthful right before me, she took a bite from one of the chicken dishes. I am going inside her mouth right after she swallows. When her mouth opens, I see strands of sticky saliva stretched from top to bottom. I see small bits of her previous bites still clanged to her teeth. Her warm breath smells strongly of the food she already ate. Inside her dark mouth, she mushes me with her powerful tongue before using her teeth to help. For some reason, being dissolved by her saliva makes me sense everything stronger, even my own lasagna taste. Without a heads up, she swallows me down into her stomach. I can already tell I'm not liking what's waiting for me inside, but for now I'm focusing on my yet to be eaten pieces, and the other mouths currently masticating me. 

Next one I shift my focus to is the young blonde whose name I don't know, and which I'm not sure if she's a secretary or one of the teachers. Maybe later this evening I'll find the answer, not that it really matters. She is one of the women who open their mouth wide, sticking her glistering tongue out and down. Before entering her mouth, I can smell her sweet girly perfume. Her teeth and inner lips come to close behind me, to allow the fork to be pulled out. It does feel relieving, to have the fork's metal rods skewering me to be pulled out. However, now she is about to crush me with her teeth and make me into a mush mixed with her saliva, so the relieving moment is only short lived. The smell of her mouth and the taste of her slimy saliva aren’t that bad in comparison to the others actually. Her chewing is a bit rougher though. When she swallows, she moans in delight and compliment Natalie for the excellent lasagna. Natalie answers "You're welcome, Mandy!" Ok, so she is Mandy, good to know.
  
After Mandy I choose to concentrate on Caroline. She is the students counselor. I never really needed her help, she mostly deals with attention problems students. She is on the upper scale of ages around the table. I already know from personal experience that being eaten by relatively older women feels a bit worse, their own mouth scent isn't young and fresh. Her saliva feels stickier than the others. I don’t know if her teeth seem yellowish due to her age, or simply because being affected by the food she already chewed and swallowed. I fell really disgusted to be spread and dissolved in her warm mouth like this. She as well swallows me down into her stomach, what else could she do? 

Last one to focus on among the women who never ate me before is the brunette teacher, the one who was second in line to get a portion of me. Although at this point when I chose to focus on her, she already had a mouthful or two of me. In this current forkful of me she is getting, I see something not very nice to the eyes. Right before me, she took a bite out of some cooked vegetables. Before she finished chewing and swallowing it, she inserted me into her mouth. Even from outside, I can see the saliva drenched mush of semi chewed food inside her open mouth, waiting for me to join in and be chewed together. This really disgusts me and I try to pull out of there, with no success. Instead, she pushes me face first into the mush sitting on her tongue. The entire place is covered in the wetness of the sticky saliva, and the smell of her breath is pungent. She barely chews me with the other food, and quickly swallows down. She must have come here very hungry. She likes my taste so much she shoves another forkful of me into her mouth right after. This time she dedicates the moment to fully enjoy my fine taste. 

I find it really unfair. All these women seem to enjoy my exquisite taste, savor my deliciousness, while I don't like my own taste very much. As said before, I don't like this type of food very much. Sharron gave me the opposite of the recent teacher. She put me in her mouth first, chewed me few times, and then brought some fresh vegetables to be chewed together with me. I hear her moaning in delight. It is very loud to my ears. When she swallows my piece, almost half of me is already in one stomach or another. 

The young substitute teacher, Jane, ate me last time with something sweet. It gave me a relatively nicer experience of being eaten in comparison to the others. When she first put me in her plate, I was somewhat happy that it is her rather than another old lady like Rebecca the principal, which by the way I can see is disappointed she hadn't got to have a taste of me. Jane was unknowingly nice to me this time as well. Before she grabbed a bite of me, she took a sip of water, to clean her mouth and throat from the recent food. This means that inside her mouth I'll only feel her own nice feminine mouth scent. She is such an angelic woman, it almost feels calming to be eaten by her. Her teeth are white and smooth too, not yellowish and stale like with some others. Another thing is I heard her saying she doesn’t want to eat too much, she wants to save place for dessert. It feels nice to know I'll share the room in her stomach with something sweet that might actually ease my dreadful experience.

Last two were Samantha and Natalie. Samantha is the first person to ever eat me. Natalie is one of my most disliked teachers, and the one who cooked me into this lasagna. Being eaten by them both, felt beyond just disgusting. There is a saying goes "In the rain you only get wet once." In matters of being disgusted from the women's saliva all over my body, and mixing with whatever else they choose to eat or drink, it can't get any worse. Besides, I'm pretty used to it by now. However, with these two, it is more than that. With them it is also humiliating. The rest of the women have no idea who they eat, they are innocent in their bliss. 

Natalie and Samantha are the only two that know exactly what and who they are eating. Before each one of them puts a piece of me in her mouth, she looks directly at me. At some points they gave me a little smile, at one or two they even winked or stuck their tongues out to mock me. They also liked to play with me inside their mouths. They sometimes chewed really hard, crushing me as much as possible. Sometimes they used their tongue to slosh through me or throw me all over inside their mouth. That wasn't enough for them, they really tried to go out of their way to torment me. Another humiliation, first done by Samantha then followed by her friend, is to burp inside their mouth while I'm there. It's not like that I haven't smelled the horrible pungent smell of their stomach, but the humiliating aspect was their goal. 

Natalie and Samantha coordinated that the last two pieces of me will be eaten by them. They waited for all other women who chose to have a portion of me to finish their servings. Once only two small pieces of me left, one on each of the two teachers plate, they decided to finish me themselves. They did it together, smiling to each other. In perfect coordination, they both delivered me inside their mouths. They enjoyed my taste one last time, before sending me down for good. Natalie could hear the terror in my thoughts, and she giggled. Once they both swallowed, I stopped following what is happening in the outside world.

From now on, all of me is being digested inside one of the eight stomachs of the women who ate me. I can see nothing, absolutely darkness. Not a single crumb of me is left in the serving dish or on a plate. Every stomach feels a little bit different, depends on what this woman chose to eat or drink alongside me. However, the collective general feeling was similar. In each stomach I felt the digestive acids starting to do their work, and I was blended with the foods that were offered on the table besides me. 

Not too much later, and I start to feel sweet taste. I smell some chocolate, strawberries, cheese cake. Every teacher or staff member eats something different, some want to try several things, some not even having dessert. If I kept my tracking right, which is extremely difficult right now, I can feel in Jane's stomach large quantities of chocolate. When coming to think on it, in some stomachs I'm not sure inside which woman I'm in. All of that swirling around made me lose track. Oh well, I guess I'll find out once she extracts me out of her butt tomorrow. With the conclusions of the staff dinner, I feel great movement. Each teacher is getting up, walking to her car to drive home. It's a unique feeling, being inside someone's body, becoming practically part of it. At some point, my minds get too blurry to understand what's happening. 

-------------------------

**** This is the part where the digestion continues (toilet warning) ****

I know about the digestion process. I know that after the stomach, there is a long ride throughout the intestines. I know this process will take away all of the nutrients that the woman's body need, give back what it doesn't need, will mix me well and turn me into feces. Yes, that was part of Samantha threat. She told me that the second time I'll be experiencing the full length of the digestion process. Yup, it means that right now, I'm uncontrollably crawling through eight different tunnels of intestines, belonging to eight different older women, each in her own paste. I have no idea who is who, the darkness has yet to leave me. 

My own body texture is slowly changing. I can also feel the gradual change in smells and tastes. However, it is not a fast transition, so it's not always easy to sense the differences. I feel the pressure growing as time passes by. The intestines are compressing the fecal I'm becoming more and more, adding it to previous fully digested foods. I cannot comprehend that I'm on my way to become literal pieces of shit, human excrement. If I thought feeling my teachers spit all over my body is disgusting or thought being mushed inside their mouths is humiliating, than this going to be is much worse. Becoming logs of shit, being expelled into a toilet is the most terrible thing I can imagine would ever happen to me. 

As I slither forward, I smell farting scents here and there. It doesn't smell like my own diary produced fecal matter, but from the other foods they ate. This realization makes me feel more humiliated. If it was my own scent, I would find it somewhat less badly than having a legitimate shit clinging, compressing with my body. I wonder what will be next. Natalie said it is a short term transformation, but also that it is permanent. So, when my end will come? When they flush me down the toilet, or somewhere after that? It is so quiet no, must be still night time. 

I feel great movement again, not with all my parts, only with some. Well, some people wake up earlier than others. Some will have me as their morning dump, and some with slower metabolism might have me dumped only tomorrow. I wish I could have been digested to be absorbed in body parts of some of the teachers that ate me, instead of being dropped down a toilet bowl. Alas, Natalie is the one controlling the narrative, and this is the fate she chose for me. Well, maybe I'm the one to be blamed, I could have chosen the long term transformation. Who knows, it might have been played out exactly like that, but instead of feces I would have end up as a living part of Natalie's body. Then again, which one is less terrible?

One part of me slithers forward faster than the others. I feel the pressure building up around it. I think this part is about to be expelled. I wonder who it is. Which of the women is about to show me for the first time what being dumped out of someone's butt as a log of shit looks like? Whoever she is, I feel her body sitting on a toilet seat. I'm about to find out very soon.

I see light. Then darkness again. The anus muscles are opening and closing intermittently. I'm being pushed further down. Light shows up once more, but this time I'm being pushed through. As it has been so far, I still have no control over my body. I see below me the large pool of toilet water. They appear to be already yellowish with piss. Now that I'm exposed to air, I smell the acrid stench, the sourness of the piss as well as my own putrid feces scent. Wow that smells horrible. I slowly descend down, still connected to the rest of the brown log. I start feel myself losing the connection, and dropping down into the pool of piss with a plop. I look up just in time to see another huge brown log dropping down on top of me. it pulls me down beneath the water. 

The current woman who dumps me, made me quite firm and solid. She must get smooth bowel movements regularly. Because I'm beneath the yellow piss, I can only vaguely see the shape of the woman's hand coming to wipe her ass. She throws the soiled toilet paper on top of me and the rest of the pile of shit. It prevents me from seeing who she is when she gets up. Someone, a teacher who ate me, one of eight possible woman, have just shat me out, dumped me in a toilet as her excrements, and I don't even know who. I hear water rushing down from all over, and a strong suction downwards. That piece of my becomes highly dizzy, and blacks out for good. 

Okay, I have an answer to my question. This is how my life ends, when I'm being flushed down. I'm scared. I want this nightmare to end, but don't want my life to end in general. I want to go back to being human, not being the digestion waste product of my teachers. That's makes the mystery of who have just dumped me even worse. That woman, whether it is one of my teachers, a different class's teacher, or a staff member, she have just permanently ended a part of my body and soul, and I don't even know who she is. 

As the morning goes on, some more women need to go to the toilet to dispose of me. Some of them cover me in toilet paper, so I can't see who they are, but the rest do give me a last glimpse of their faces. The way I'm being expelled out, my texture, color, smell and taste also varies from woman to woman. Each one digested me a bit differently. 

For example, Sharron produced me as very mushy, almost liquid feces. I slide out of her asshole very quick, plopping down her toilet bowl with splashing sounds. She proceeded to pee on me. I felt extremely disgusted, utterly humiliated to find myself in this situation. She wiped and threw the toilet paper, it got stuck on the toilet's porcelain inner wet side. I could see her chubby face looming high above me one last time before she pulled the handle and flushed me down for good. 

Another unknown woman disposed of me in small bursts. As I slide down through her anus, the ring muscle switched from shut tide to open loose rapidly. Instead of on continuous log of shit, I came out as several smaller ones, as her butt cut me to portions. Inside her toilet bowl, I came across something dark red and soft. Is that her used tampon? Eew! When she done, she wiped with baby wipes, covering me completely. Again, another woman has just disposed of me for good, without giving me the chance to look at her one last time and confirm who she was. I hope it wasn't Jane, I would love a one last look at her, she is so innocent. 

During the morning, a total five women disposed of me. Three of them are unknown, one was Sharron, and the fifth was that brunette teacher whose name I don't know. The latter expelled me with ha huge amount of other feces, which weren't part of my body, these were her fully digested previous meals. Being stacked on a pile of her feces, exposed to air and sour piss water, made me smell and even taste her other excrements very well. This is without any doubt the worst ones I have ever sensed. For some reason, she sat over me for longer time than the others. She must have been playing with her phone, ignoring my stress down beneath her. Only three women left after that. Who will dispose of me next?

Later that day, it was the turn of Samantha. She knows exactly what she is doing to me. She used to be my English teacher, I used to respect her. Sure, so I didn’t do all of the homework she gave me, but is that a good enough reason to turn me into food, eat me, digest me, and then dispose of me as feces for good? Apparently she thinks so. I hear her grunt as she defecates. She even rips a wet fart over me once I'm already down. She gets up before wiping and turns around to look at me. I see her blonde face looking on me from a top position that says everything.

"Hey there! Listen, I know you think you were a smart student and all, but no. You are not. You are nothing but a piece of shit. My shit. I'm glad I get to dispose of you. Bye bye!"
With that, I saw Samantha's red lips pursing. She spat a glob of spit right down on me. She wiped her ass and threw the toilet paper near me. She looked at me one last time, smiling. She waved her fingers as she pulled the handle. That part was flushed down, gone forever too.  

Next one, somewhere in the afternoon, was Natalie. That means only one left after her. I hope the last one will be Jane, so at least I'll get someone nice to look at before my inevitable, miserable end. Natalie produces me as yellowish, soft, sticky, shapeless feces. The smells and tastes around me are even worse than all that came before. Natalie hears that thought and laughs. She pisses on me right after. When she done, she wiped and took care to throw the toilet paper near me, to not block my view. She got up to talk to me, to torment and mock me like Samantha did. 

"So, this is the last time we'll see each other. I must be honest with you, I nearly got tempted to defecate you inside a jar, and keep you on the shelf in my office. Seeing how repulsive you came out, I'm glad I didn't. Nevertheless, I think that disposing of you for good, erasing you out of my life will be a more fitting punishment. You are a piece of turd, and turds get to be flushed down the toilet. How does it feel? Did you like being eaten by me? How did the digestion go? What does it feels like, to be my excrements? You are disgusting."

*SPIT*

*COUGH*

*SPIT*

"Here, let me blow my nose and throw the dirty tissue on you as well. You deserve it. Is there anyone else left to dispose of you, or am I the last one? You know what, I don't really care, it's not my habit to think about other people's toilet visits. I'm just glad I get to dispose of at least this portion of you for good. You have no idea how much I hated you as a student. What's that? What? You don't want to be disposed of for good? You want to live longer? Haha! That's very nice to hear, makes me so much more content in doing the opposite and do dispose of you for good like the piece of turd you are. Phew, the smell starts to become too much intolerable. Look at my face closely, this might be the last human face you'll ever see. Bye!"

Natalie then stuck her tongue out and flipped her finger at me. she did her best to humiliate and torture me. 

*FLUSH*

Only one woman left. I am still compressed inside her bowels. I don't know who she is. It might be Caroline, the mature students counselor. It can also be Mandy, the young blonde woman who might be a secretary or a new teacher. However, my hopes are that it is neither. I hope I will turn to be Jane. She is angelic. She managed to turn the ultra terrifying ordeal of being eaten alive to something that at some level felt even nice. I'm confident that if she will be the last one to defecate me, she'll find a way to make it a little less shitty. 

When evening came, I felt the movement happening again. This is it, in any second now, whoever she is she'll shit me out, and that would be my end. I'm both excited and terrified. I can see the light, I'm being pushed out of her butt. Damn it smells so bad, taste is equally horrible. I'm being dropped down into the yellow piss water, splashing down with a plop. One last time, come on. All I see above me is the underside of a woman. I feel ashamed. Come on, there she goes. She wipes and lets the toilet paper drop down on me. it only covers half of my field of view. I see her getting up. Without even looking down, she reaches for the handle. No! Wait, please! Just at least let me see who you are! 

My requests are falling on deaf ears. She ignores me completely. Only when she unintentionally leans a bit forward to reach the handle, I can see her blonde hair tide high. This is Mandy, not Jane, and even she doesn’t let me see her face one last time properly. I don't have enough time to be disappointed. She flushes me down for good, just as fit for her stinky turds, to be disposed of like excrement rather than like the human I used to be.