- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this story, there is bigger focus on various cruelties and humiliations rather than Vore.

This is a shrunken people cruelty and humiliation story. It contains aspects of feet, shoes, vore, garbage and crush.

Contains: Vore, shrunken people, swallow whole, chewed, food, humiliation, cruelty, slavery, feet, shoes, crush, garbage, giantess.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was born Tiny. Usually, shrunken people were eaten or finding their ends in some other gruesome ways not long after they were shrunk. The shrinkage cause didn't matter much, there were services that targeted and captured the unfortunate Tinies to be delivered into the food industry. The ones who were lucky enough not to be caught by those services, were probably being snuffed by an ordinary Norm who would step on them, collect them for personal uses, torture them to death or simply eat them.

But not me. I am not a shrunken man, because I have never been shrunk. My parents were already Tiny due to genetic shrinkage before I was born, so I was born already Tiny. How do I know all this? Well, since I was born, I was part of a special school for kids like me, they taught me everything there. They gave me basic education of how the world works, how to read, and also Gods lessons.

The school belongs to a company called "Special Tinies for you". The company take couples of people who were both shrunk due to genetic condition, and have them produce children. The children are then separated from their parents and are sent to a special school like the one I have just graduated. I'm now 18 years old and ready to start my duty as a Tiny slave, according to everything I learned in school, especially in Gods lesson.

Gods lesson was my favorite. Learning about the Norms gods, and how us Tinies are meant to serve them was exciting. They taught us that being eaten by a Norm god is the greatest honor a Tiny can have. Only the worthiest tinies are allowed to serve the Norms in other ways than just being eaten, and that was my purpose in life. Right after I graduated, I was sent to be presented at the company's special store.

At the store, Norms would come to buy Tinies as special slaves. These weren’t ordinary tinies, we were specially educated, brainwashed if you like, to make the best effort and be the best slaves we can to whoever will buy us. Personally, I cannot wait to meet my personal Goddess, the Norm woman who will purchase me. I cannot wait to worship her divine body for years and years, before she grants me the greatest honor of being eaten by her.

---------------------------

Several weeks I stood there on the shop's shelf, gazing on the Norm gods who came to buy their own personal slave. Every now and then, a giant woman would lean closer to look at and inspect me. I heard the shop attendant guiding the costumers, providing information on each Tiny slave they considered buying. Several times she explained that my school results suggest that I will be a fantastic shoe cleaner slave, or even a general Tiny cleaner. I remembered from school what that meant. My dream was to be a mouth cleaning slave, to be so close to the divine mouth of the woman who will eat me at the end.

Alas, I'm a Tiny slave, forever fated to serve a Norm god and do whatever they want me to, regardless of my desires. My only consolation is that at the end I will fulfil my highest life goal and will be eaten, so even my death can be of use and satisfy the goddess body. Drenching in my hopes and dreams, I almost haven’t noticed that a Norm woman decided that I am the one she wants.

My heart pounded like a sledgehammer. This is so exciting! The woman is beautiful to my pathetic eyes! She gave me a smirk right after she paid for me, before threw me inside her purse. I cannot believe my dreams are about to be real. All my life I prepared for this moment! And so, my life of shoe cleaning slavery has begun.

------------------------------

Goddess Lexi was not a merciful one. She made me lick clean her shoes day after day. If it wasn’t her sneakers, it was her flip lops, if it wasn't her flip lops, it was her everyday shoes she wore for work. All kinds of disgusting thing were stuck to the bottom of her shoes. Dust and general grim was the most common, but occasionally there were bits of shoe gum, parts of dead bugs, few "lucky" times I got remnants of dogshit. Furthermore, she didn't provide me any nourishment other than whatever she stepped on and I had to lick. When hints of food crumbs were stuck there it was a delight.

Nevertheless, I always did my best to keep my goddess pleased. No matter how hard or vile the task was, I did it like a champ. I felt like my life is just one big hard test, and I'm excelling. On occasions, she commanded me to lick clean shoes that weren't hers, and their owner's foot was still inside them. In those cases, she had her friends come over and wanted to show me off to them. I felt so proud when she did that, it must be meant that she is content enough of me that she shows me to other goddesses.

Whenever I got the chance to sneak a look, I gazed at my goddess Lexi's beautiful face. To be specific, I liked to watch her eating. Seeing her chewing, savoring on the taste of the food she ate, provided motivation for me to keep going. Whenever she swallowed a Tiny, I envied them so much. I just can't wait for my moment to come.

I wonder what her mouth will feel like. At school, they told us that being eaten is the most divine sensual experience a Tiny can have. They told us it will be a total bliss. I'm curtain that her mouth breath smells godly, and surely way better than her feet stench. Not that I'm complaining, they told us in school that it is a privilege to even have the opportunity to serve a goddess like I do. But I still dream on the day I will be laying on her tongue. It doesn’t even matter if she chooses to chew me or swallow me whole, it's her decision, I'm only her food.

-----------------------

For the last ten years or so I have been devotedly served goddess Lexi. I licked countless pairs of shoes clean, even her own feet, suffered a gruesome diet of dirt and whatever disgusting things were stuck beneath her shoes, and did it all with passion.

One day, another tiny girl was dropped near me. she looks younger than me, but I recognize the look in her eyes, she must me a special slave like me. I'm excited to get to know my new company. Goddess Lexi ordered me to show the ropes for the new girl, "so she can be not as good as me, but even better!" were her godly words. My pride took a blow, but I complied.

A week later, and the goddess put the new slave girl to the test. She passed. Immediately after that, two giant fingers came to grab me. It was extremely uncommon of my goddess to do so, which always make me excited as hell. Total bliss flooded me when she brought me close to her face. Oh my goddess! It is happening! I finally realized why she had me teaching the new girl, my time has come to being eaten at last! How wonderful!

She spoke at me.

"I know you little shits dream about being eaten at the end of your servitude, it's like your most divine aspiration or something. That's what the lady at the store said anyway. But guess what? I don't give a fuck on you pathetic little shits! I am not here to please you, you are here to pleas me! and honestly, I really don’t feel like putting you in my mouth after being at my shoes for so long. Blechh, disgusting!"

I cannot believe she just said that. My one and only true goddess is not going to grant me the end I deserve. I start to cry and whimper. She sees that and laugh.

"Ha! You pathetic little shit! Are you crying? Well, it’s your problem. Now that I've got a new slave, I no longer have use for you. I'm just gonna dispose of you, like I do to all the other things I no longer need. I asked my friends if anyone wanted you, and they all said that if they do they can just buy their own. Only one of them said that if I have no other use for you, she would take you to be used as a teat to her dog, but at the last second she changed her mind and bought a pack of tinies from the store."

My crying grew stronger, my heart shuttered hearing those words. She put me down on the table and sat by, holding a pack of few shrunken people. One by one, she started eating them in front of me.

"let me tell you a secret. I was gonna just throw you to the trash, without even talking to you, but seeing your ugly crying face is a bliss. So I though to myself, why not to have some fun on the way, ah? Now watch me eating those Tinies. Awwww, is someone jealous?"

Lexi said and stuffed a Tiny into her mouth. she chewed slowly, keeping eye contact with me, and swallowed with moan of pleasure. The next one she sucked for a bit and swallowed whole. Damn I was devastated. I wanted to be in their place so much! She held a tiny woman by her legs and sucked on her upper body like a lollipop, before she cut her in half with her front teeth. All of that time, I didn't realize why the Tinies she eats are screaming. Were those screams of pleasure? Because it didn't sound like that.

"Ok, time's up. On to where you belong now!" she grabbed and carried me to the kitchen garbage can. "Bye!" she said and flicked her tongue at me, teasing me with her mouth open. Her fingers let go and I dropped into the reeking trash can. The smell of rotting food scraps is the worse I've ever smelt in my life, being inside and surrounded by the enormous amounts of trash overwhelmed my senses. This is the far opposite from my dream. I looked up through the opening of the can to find Lexi's face looming from above, smirking and laughing at my demise.

"Listen carefully slave! You are still MY slave and must obey everything I say. What I want you to do now is lay there and don’t move at all. All I want you to do is lay there, rot and be crushed with the rest of the trash and waste. I will give you just one last hint of what you have missed, and that's it, you'll be nothing more than a piece of garbage." 

With that, her lips pursed and a glob of thick saliva gathered beneath them. she released and spat it down. She was incredibly accurate an made it land directly on me and my face. My view became obscured but I figured she closed the lid, sealing me an the reeking stench of food waste and other garbage.

I gave my entire life for my goddess. My all heart was hers. All she has done is just throw me in the garbage and spit on me. I was completely ruined. Yet, I complied to her last command like the good slave I once was, and laid motionless. I lost count and track of time, but every now and then the lid was opened, and my view was filled by the site of her or one of her friends clearing the uneaten leftovers from their plates. Some landed directly on me, some did not. At some point someone, I'm not even sure who, threw a cup of unfinished yogurt. What was left inside slowly dripped on my face, putting me in danger of drowning.

One day later, I think, the trash bag was tied shut and carried out to the dumpster. I got squished between some vegetables and pasta. Even when most of the garbage was soft and wet, my tiny fragile body was no match for the huge amounts and pressure they created. When the next goddess came to throw her own trash bag on top of mine, I was squished for good.