- Text Size +
This is a shrunken person Vore story, second person view. See description if you want the main idea before reading, but if you like my style and shrunken people Vore stories, then just read it without spoilers :) 

Contains: Vore, Shrunken person, Swallowed whole and alive, Digestion, Food. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 One evening you didn't feel so good when you came back home from work. It was Sunday, and working on Sunday always made you feel a bit off, but this time it was more intense. At first you went to drink a couple glasses of water, sometimes a headache is the mere early sign of what will become dehydration, and balancing the fluids in your body helps. This time, it didn't. 

Next, you went to make yourself something to eat, maybe you are low on energy and need food. Preferably, something a bit salty but without oil and fat, that way you can strengthen your blood pressure which might help the headache. That didn't help either. 

Following the water and food, you told yourself that maybe you just need to relax and rest, maybe you're just tired, so you made yourself a cup of tea and sat on the couch. While sipping the tea, trying to relax, your mind tried to scare off the frightening thoughts on the ongoing shrinking virus. You know what happens to most shrunk people, and you prefer to live your own life rather than end up as someone's food. You did take the vaccine, you are not an idiot that think the government uses the vaccine to implant you with mind control 5G chips. Science is not made up by a bunch of bored people on the internet, so you trusted the doctors and protected yourself.

However, vaccines aren't one hundred percent efficient, and some people's bodies just don't play along with them. It is a very low percentage from the population, but right now you feared that with your poor luck you're one of them. Just in case, and to be sure, you decided to go to the doctor first thing tomorrow's morning. 

At the doctor, still not feeling so good, he made some exams, tests, measures, and did what doctors do. 

"Ok, I have some good news and some bad news." He said once he ended testing.
"The good news are that it is not the shrinking virus, the quick test shows that you don't have it in you, and that's the most reliant test we have right now. The bad news are that your symptoms can point on a variety of possible things, and I want to take a blood sample to eliminate the possibility of genetic induced shrinkage. The results should come in a week or so. Meanwhile, I can prescribe you some Ibo-propane to help with headaches, and if you feel any change in your condition, please notify me right after."

You weren't sure if that appointment made you feel calmer because you are safe from the shrinking virus, or rather feel frightened because he mentioned the possibility of genetic shrinkage. You remembered back in high school that the bullies used to make a lot of fun on the expanse of classmates that revealed they have shrinking genes. There was a hoax (maybe originated from an actual true story?) that some of the teachers ate shrunken students. You were always glad that you didn't have these shrinking genes, but now that you think of it, you remember that you never really had it tested, you just assumed you don't have them. Even now, the doctor said that it's just one improbable possibility that he wants to rule out. 

Back at home, you took the rest of the day off, not going to work, and marked the next three days for illness vacation, just in case. When night came, you got into bed in hope that you'll feel better tomorrow and it's all just tiredness from the rough week you had. 

----------------------


Have you ever had a fever? Flu? A severe cold? Have you experienced the weird dreams, or strange sensation you feel in your mind when you sleep during this illness? The best way I can describe it is like your brain runs something smoothly and then in crumples, over and over again. In addition, your sleep feels off, like sometimes the mildest noise will wake you up, and sometimes you can't even open your eyelids. Speaking of dreams, do you know the feeling when you're in heavy sleep mode, dreaming on something, or even if you don't, and external noises, smells, heat, or even something touching and disturbing you is mixed weirdly into your dream, at least until you wake up? Like when you dream of hearing your alarm going off when it actually goes but it takes few seconds until you realize it and wake up.

Back to your story, that's how you wake up. It starts before you even realize you are awake, with strong pungent smell. It smells like someone open a fast food restaurant right inside your room. Maybe the neighbors are cooking something fried? No, it's much stronger than that. Next thing you notice, right when your mind pulls away from your unrestful sleep and into reality, is intense heat. You feel heavily sweaty, like you sweated an entire pool around you and strong heat, body temperature heat, like you surrounded by a pile of warm and sweaty people.

Slowly you start to move your muscles, and try to get a grip of your sheets, you start to think you need to wake up fast. That's when you notice that your entire surroundings are moving. Is there an earthquake? The urgency to fully wake up and assess the situation burst out, you now seriously feel in danger. You open your eyes in a sharp move, trying to move your head around to see what's happening. 

Alas, even with open eyes you don't see anything, it's completely dark. You know for sure that in your room, even with power out at a dark night there is still some source of light from outside, it's never that dark. But now, you can't even see your own hands in front of you. 


Your brain takes a moment to process all the information it receives from all your senses. You quickly come to the conclusion that you are in a dark chamber of some sort, drenched in something wet and sticky, that makes your skin itch, the air is foul, smell like rotting fast food, and you can barely breathe it. There is constant moving, like this "room" is on some vehicle and you also notice loud sounds. What your ears hear is a rhythmic drumming sound, air moving in and out rhythmically, and fluids sloshing noises. By accident, some of the slimy mush you're sitting in gets in your mouth after it splashes on your face. It tastes like vomit, something oily, salty, and sour, it fits the smell.

Your subconscious already realized what you mind refuses to admit. You are inside a stomach, being digested alive. The facts are right here in front of you. All the signs are pointing on this possibility. You must have been shrunk in your sleep and knocked out of consciousness for some time. Then, you were processed and ended up as a food item. And now, some stranger ate you and you're being digested alive. 

So many questions are rushing into your head. Your brain tries to briefly answer them, keep it short and practical, you're in survival mode. First, how the hell are you going to survive this? You know that it is highly unlikely for a tiny to climb out through the throat, and it doesn't seem like you're going to be vomited soon, or at all. you did hear about rare cases of shrunks being durable enough to survive digestion and come alive out of the other end, although with some level of injury. Even in those rare cases, the Norm will not always notice and the tiny will end as any other excrement. If the tiny does manage to survive, they most likely will end up caught and shipped into the food industry again, taking great effort to survive hell only to go for another ride. 

Do you even want to survive it? You are not so sure now. This leads to other questions. None of which answer's is going to help you, or changes a thing, but you were still curious. Starting from the beginning, what happened to you after you shrunk? Who found you? Were you in your bed? What did they do with you? 

You tried to think of a probable story to tell yourself, it's not like you got something better to do and it keeps your head from concentrating on the digestive juices doing their work on you. What if your land lady came to check on you? She's a nice woman who always offers you a piece of something nice she cooked. What if she is the one who ate you, and whose stomach you're in right now? Not likely, you think. She didn’t give an impression of a fast food fan. Maybe she submitted your shrunken knocked out body to a tiny collection box. 

From there, being unconscious, probably due to the recent shrinking process, you were deemed low quality, fit for cheap uses like and ingredient at a fast food restaurant. Not long after, someone ordered an addition of a tiny on their food, and ate you. They did swallow you whole, you don't feel any limbs missing.

The next questions are who ate you, and with what food? The former is nearly impossible to answer, it's too late for that. But you can try to guess the latter. Judging by the smells and tastes, you recognize chicken, something deep fried, potato fries, pickles, some other vegetables, sauces like mayo and ketchup, some sweet soda probably coke… 


Maybe something like a crispy chicken sandwich? Similar to a hamburger but with fried chicken. After someone else chewed it and swallowed, it doesn't smells and tastes good. As if almost on a cue, a glob of cold substance landed from above right on top of you. Milkshake or ice cream or something. Yup, the one who ate you just finished their main course and now having the dessert.        

The only unanswered question is who ate you? Is that someone you know, or is that a complete stranger? Is that a man or a woman? You somehow preferred it to be a woman, not that you can do anything about it. Who are they? Is that a fat person, and the stomach is going to be filled to the top with junk food? Is that one of those social media video creators who film what they eat every day? What is their age? Is that a mature woman, like a former teacher, or some teenager? You don’t hear any voice, the one who ate you isn't talking. Were they swallowing you whole on purpose, sucking on you for a while before sending you down? Or did they intend to chew you with their food and you missed being crushed by the teeth by pure chance? 

What if it is someone you know? Is that someone you love, someone you have a crush on? Or someone you hate? You can think of several people you would do anything but being eaten by one of them. What if one of them got you, and took a great pleasure knowing they got the get rid of you, sending you to be woken by surprise in their stomach, realizing what happened only when it's too late? What if it is you crush, and instead of getting the relationship of your dreams, you got to be a simple food ingredient? 

Just like that your life is ending without truly knowing by who and why. Well, you do know why, tinies are considered as food in most of the places, and you don't get a special treatment. But, is there a specific reason for this specific Norm to eat specifically you? Or is it random chance that brought you into their mouth and stomach? 

More and more ice cream or milkshake (you're not sure what) is being poured on you from above. Soon, you'll find out whether you'll be digested like any other food, or you got to be one of the rare cases of tinies that survive the first digestion. If it's the first option, you'll lose consciousness in the next hour or so, and be digested alive into nutrients for the body of the Norm who ate you. If it's the second option, you might get the chance to see who was it as you'll be expelled through the rear end and into the toilet. In that case, next time someone will eat you (and there will be a second time, count on that), then you'll have the chance to do it "properly" and "enjoy" the experience of witnessing someone eating you, from the beginning.