- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which the game ends, secrets are revealed, and desires are fulfilled...

The giantess opened her mouth wide and rushed down toward the couple, descending upon them like a force of nature. Cassie barely had time to process the change in air pressure, the sudden warmth around her when the thick, plump lips closed around her midriff with uncanny timing, pulling her off of Michael’s cock just as they were about to climax together. She screamed in surprise as she was lifted up into the air kicking her legs futility outside of the giantess’s mouth. Michael’s eyes shot open, and he grabbed lamely at Cassie’s leg, but she slipped right through his saliva-soaked grip.


“A-Annie, w-wait!” he gasped.


Annie shook her head as she sat up fully. She spoke thickly, working her lips clumsily around Cassie’s waist. “No, no more waiting! I need her.”


Inside Annie’s mouth, Cassie thrashed about with all of her strength. “No, no! You said you wouldn’t! Stop!” She tried desperately to push herself backwards back towards the giantess’s lips but couldn’t find purchase anywhere in the slippery confines of her maw. She felt her whole body vibrate as Annie giggled and moaned to herself. She felt Annie’s lips close down firmly around her ass, and Cassie groaned as a sudden wash of saliva surged past her and down the gaping archway of the throat in front of her. She gasped for air once the flood had passed and renewed her struggles to free herself.


Outside, Annie was in bliss. Cassie’s flavor was indescribable, and the knowledge that the little woman would finally be in her belly was nearly orgasmic in and of itself. She slipped her tongue out of her mouth, curling the tip up and over Cassie’s ass as she pulled her deeper toward her throat. Annie’s hands were still working feverishly at her pussy. She had to time this just right, reach her climax just as Cassie settled into her stomach. 


Michael laid back and watched as far above him, past the mountainous breasts of the giantess, more and more of Annie’s legs disappeared between her lips. His strength was all but spent, and even if he had any left, what could have done?


Besides… it was hot as hell.


Cassie groaned as she felt Annie’s tongue curl around her. More than once in her struggles, she caught herself grinding up against the bumpy surface of the tongue. The sensation had an insidious way of subverting her survival instincts… it just felt so damn good. The orgasm overtook her just as she felt her head begin to slope downward toward the entrance to Annie’s throat, the pressure of the giantess’s lips somewhere around midcalf. Annie seemed content to hold Cassie there while she bucked and spasmed through her last climax, but once she finished, Cassie felt the touch of the giantess’s fingertips against the soles of her feet, pushing her fully within the maw and starting her descent down Annie’s throat.


As Michael watched, Cassie’s feet fully disappeared with Annie’s lips, while at the same time, the top of the giantess’s throat distended slightly as she gulped Cassie down. This would be the difficult part, Michael knew. Though smaller than Michael, Cassie was still going to be a mouthful, a difficult swallow for Annie. But that was part of the fun, he supposed.


One of Annie’s hands went straight to her throat as she swallowed once, twice, thrice. She shuddered as she felt her throat bulge more and more, almost to its limit. Tears welled in her eyes, but the pain would be temporary, it always was. And once she passed through, the relief would make it all worthwhile. She guessed that she had gotten past Cassie’s shoulders, the first major test. Now it should be a simple matter of letting gravity do the job until she reached the hips. She tilted her head back and gave another big gulp.


Cassie cried out again as she felt her body straighten out and abruptly drop down Annie’s pharynx, jolting to a stop as her hips caught against the pulsating ridging at the back of the giantess’s mouth. All around her, she felt wave after wave of peristalsis, Annie’s esophagus trying to grab hold and guide her down to the stomach waiting below.


Annie did what she could to redirect some of the saliva build up in her mouth back toward her throat. She could still feel Cassie’s legs kicking against her tongue and pallet and, ironically, all it seemed to be accomplishing was working Cassie’s hips further and further into Annie’s throat. It wasn’t long before one last powerful gulp sent that last obstacle through, and Cassie’s legs slipped over the edge almost effortlessly. Annie drew herself up as high as she could on her knees, the fingers on one hand furiously pumping in and out of her vagina, while the fingers of her other hand rubbed her clit. She felt the heavy weight of Cassie descend slowly, inexorably down past her collarbone, behind her breasts, and finally settling into her stomach. She finally allowed herself to come then, and the orgasm was so intense that the next thing she knew she was on her back, panting heavily. She lay there, chest heaving, until she could get her breathing under control, then tilted her head to face the little man on the bed next to her with a languid smile.


“Michael… she tasted so good.”


Micheal allowed himself a lop-sided smirk. “I gathered.” His expression shifted to something a little more sympathetic. “That was really mean, Annie.”


Annie rested a hand on her belly, feeling the flutter of movement deep within. Her smile turned into something a little more wicked. “It’s so much better when they don’t see it coming. They kick and squirm so much harder.”


Michael gave her a dubious look.


Annie stretched and groaned satisfactorily. “Besides… she was into it. I could tell.”


Michael lifted a skeptical eyebrow. “You think so?”


Annie nodded confidently and turned up onto her side, using one hand to prop up her head while the fingertips of the other continues to idly caress the spot just below her left breast. “As soon as she called me her goddess, I knew she wanted to give herself to me. I just think she just enjoyed roleplaying the unwilling prey.”


“She was pretty damn convincing.”


The giantess purred. “I know. She was so good. She really knew how to rev my engine.” She sighed happily. “And now she’s all mine. Tucked away safe and sound in my tummy,” she murmured in a sing-song voice. “Where she belongs,” she added with a wicked smirk.


Michael shivered at that. “For now, anyway.”


Annie pouted a little, but nodded in agreement. “For now.” She unceremoniously plucked Michael up from his spot on their bed and turned over onto her back. She placed her tiny husband directly over her stomach, and for a second, Michael thought he felt movement underneath him. “Wouldn’t it be nice to keep her in there forever though? Just a pleasantly full belly and delightful little flutters all the time,” she said wistfully.


“You’d be horny all the damn time. You’d never get anything done.” Rising to his feet unsteadily, he began to climb the hill of Annie’s left breast.


Annie giggled at that. “True. But that’d work out pretty well for you, I think.” She winked.


“I dunno,” he said as he reached the summit. He took a seat and idly ran his hand around one of her rosy nipples. It stiffened almost immediately and Annie purred in approval. “Sounds like I’m the only one in this trio left unsatisfied,” he pouted in mock disappointment.


“Oh, poor baby. Are you all pent up? Whatever shall we do about that?” Annie teased.


Michael shrugged and found himself focusing on the task in front of him, averting his eyes from her. “Not sure. Maybe… you’ve got room for one more?”


Annie gasped and writhed underneath him. Whether that was from his attention on her nipple or his suggestion, though, Michael wasn’t sure. “Two tinies in my belly? At the same time? I don’t know anyone who’s been fantasizing about that since I brought Cassie home.”


Michael grinned. “So that’s a yes then?”


Annie squirmed some more in place and Michael could feel the skin underneath him warm noticeably. “I don’t know. I kind of like having her all to myself. What if I don’t want to share her?”


“You didn’t seem to have any issues sharing her with me before.”


Annie chewed on her lower lip again, and Michael felt a pang of need jolt through him. “Yeah… but I could watch then. Where’s the fun in sharing her now?”


Michael dropped his voice to a sultry whisper. “You mean, you’re not incredibly turned on by the thought of having two little folk fuck inside of you. Having a full, fluttery belly and imagining what’s going on inside while you drift off to sleep? Yeah, you’re right. That doesn’t sound like something you’d enjoy at all.”


By now, Annie was panting heavily. “Oh my gods, get your ass in there,” she said, opening her mouth wide and unfurling her tongue like a red carpet.


***

Inside Annie’s stomach, Cassie reclined in the folds of the stomach wall, basking in the afterglow of the night. Annie hadn’t been too far off. It was hot and humid inside of her, but something akin to a hot sauna. Between the steady heartbeat thudding somewhere above her and the undulating writhing of the stomach walls as it tried futility to digest her, it was… actually kind of relaxing in here.


At least, now that Annie had stopped moving around so much.


Cassie had thrashed well and good for as long as she could, but it was exhausting work on top of all the other physical effort the night had entailed, so for now, she was content to just lay back and relax. Maybe once she regained some of her stamina, she’d consider getting herself off again. She was sure Annie would enjoy waking up in the middle of the night to her moving around inside.


A steady squelching sound from somewhere above her suddenly caught her attention. She couldn’t see anything, but she backed away from where she thought the entryway of the stomach was just as she heard someone else coughing and gasping for air. It wasn’t long before Michael’s entire body had passed through and the tiny folk now found themselves pressed together in the tight confines of Annie’s stomach.


“H-Holy shit, Michael?”


“Y-yeah.”


“Um… hi.”


“Hi.”


“What… are you doing in here?”


He laughed at that. “Um… Annie ate me.”


Deadpan, Cassie replied, “No kidding?”


“Scout’s honor,” he said playfully.


Shifting under his weight a little, Cassie tried to stretch out the walls a little to give them a little more breathing room. “Wonder why she would have done that?” she asked coyly.


Michael laughed nervously. He had talked a big game outside, but now that he was in his wife’s stomach with one of her work friends, he found himself a little uncertain. “Well, she was… well, [I]we[/I] were hoping that maybe you’d want to…”


She cut him off with a kiss. “Oh thank the gods, do you have any idea how badly I need a cock in me right now?”


***


Annie licked her lips again, relishing the taste of her man that lingered there. She had felt Michael enter her stomach, and she felt almost drunk on the feeling of being filled to her limit. Her hands drifted down over her body, always circling back around to the slight distension of her stomach, just enjoying the tingling sensation that seemed to be permeating her body at the moment.


She felt a lurid grin spread across her lips as she felt her tummy start to flutter again.


“Oh, gods, what you two do to me…” she murmured to herself. Her hands glided over her breasts, teased her nipples briefly before sliding down lower and lower.


She wanted to keep them in there forever. Her little tummy pets. Her own little lovebirds, no one else’s. But it was just a silly little fantasy. In the morning, she’d have to let them out. Regurgitation was always such a messy affair. And then she’d have to return Cassie back to her original size. Maybe they’d all grab some brunch together, make googly eyes at each other while the afterglow of tonight still lingered.


Annie hoped that Cassie would want to do this again. Her mind was already racing with new possibilities. She had wanted Michael so badly, maybe Annie’d have to give him to her for a night. 


Annie bucked as she slipped two fingers into herself. She blushed and sighed to herself. “Sorry, guys, hope I don’t jostle you too much.”


Annie lost track of the time, as she usually did, and she long ago stopped counting the orgasms. But when the fluttering in her belly stopped, she sighed and patted her belly in satisfaction. “Sleep well, you two. I’ll see you in the morning.”


Moving carefully to avoid squeezing her passengers uncomfortably, she leaned over to the nightstand and flicked the lamp off. And then, with a dreamy smile on her face, slipped off into a profoundly restful sleep.