- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
In which desires are fulfilled, vulnerabilities are shared, and the game approaches it's crescendo

[b] Anticipation[/b] Part 2


Annie stood again, and this time, she made a show of it. Her hands glid seductively down over her breasts, fingertips brushing up against the twin points of her nipples visibly pressing against the lace cups of her corset. They trailed further down, across her abdomen before slipping between her legs. She rolled her hips sensually, grinding herself against her hands through the fabric of her thong as she closed her eyes and through her head back, letting out a low growl of need.


“Fuck, you two have me all worked up.”


She returned her attention to her little captives and placed her hands on the mattress. She climbed up onto the bed slowly and deliberately and crawled towards Cassie and Michael on her hands and knees. The little folk, as terrified as they were, were frozen in place, utterly captivated by the alluring display descending upon them. Her hips rocked back and forth rhythmically and her heavy breasts hung and swayed as she advanced, with all of the predatory grace of a lioness or a panther. Her approach was hypnotic and even more intoxicating than the spiked wine she had given them.


Neither one of them had a hope of reacting in time when Annie reached out and casually snatched Cassie up off the bed. The miniature woman cried out in surprise as her and Michael’s desperate embrace was broken effortlessly, a shocking and visceral illustration of the little folks’ relative scale to the giantess. Michael tried to rise to his feet, but the uneven ground he stood on combined with the cocktail of chemicals and hormones flooding his brain made balance impossible. He almost immediately fell onto his back and could only weakly mumble a protest as Annie continued across the bed, carrying Cassie out of sight. When the giantess stopped, Annie’s knees were on either side of Michael, and he found himself staring up, up, up past her milky pale thighs up to the thin triangle of black fabric of the thong between her legs. Even from this distance, he could make out the outline of her labia, as the now soaking wet fabric clung to her nether regions.


The other side of the bed may as well have been the other side of the world. Annie dropped Cassie down in front of her, from just enough height to bounce her harmlessly once against the mattress, spilling her helplessly onto her ass. Annie leaned forward, keeping her rear tantalizingly up in the air for her other captive, but rested her chest on the ground between the little folk, effectively cutting them off from each other.


Cassie propped herself up on her elbows and backpedaled a span or two away from the giantess’s face. Ultimately futile, she realized, but the act helped her compose herself and ease the panic welling up in her chest.


Annie watched the whole maneuver with the same, sultry smile, her hazel eyes shining with mischief… or something darker.


“Hello, Cassie,” the giantess breathed. Her words slurred ever so slightly, and now Cassie could pick up the smell of alcohol wafting over her. It seems the drugged wine was affecting more than just the tinies.


“H-Hello, Annie,”  Cassie responded awkwardly.


A pregnant silence hung in the air as Annie’s eyes drank in every minute detail of the little woman’s figure. In a lot of ways, Cassie was Annie’s antithesis. Cassie was short, even by little folk standards, and had a pugnacious little nose that gave her face an overall cutesy sort of look. Both women were thick of leg and ass, but while Annie was soft and buxom, Cassie was all hard muscle with breasts that, while small, fit her petite frame perfectly, and only helped further to accentuate the athletic build of her body. 


As Annie studied her, Cassie tried hard to maintain eye contact, but found her gaze wandering despite herself. Her eyes lingered especially on the full, lush, wine-darkened lips and down to where her breasts were pressed up enticingly against the mattress.


Just as the silence became unbearable, Annie finally spoke in a low whisper. “You know… I’ve been watching you for quite some time.”


Cassie’s mouth went dry. “Wh-what?” she sputtered, off-guard.


Annie nodded in response. “Mm-hmm… I’ve always found your type… attractive.” She paused, and for the briefest of moments a flicker of… something passed through her expression. Vulnerability? Self-doubt? “I suppose… well, I’m a little jealous.”


A short, barking laugh escaped Cassie before she could cover her mouth and stifle it. The giantess gave her a hurt look, and to the little woman’s surprise, she thought it might be genuine.


“What’s so funny?”


It took a second for Cassie to find her voice again. “S-Sorry, I just… what do I have that you could possibly be jealous of?”


The giantess’s eyes flicked away, and to Cassie’s surprise, she immediately found herself missing having the intensity of Annie’s gaze on her.


“Just… look at yourself. Gods, do you really not know how hot you are?”


Cassie could scarcely believe her ears. “And… you’re jealous? Of that? You?”


The giantess shrugged slightly and kept avoiding Cassie’s eyes.


The words left Cassie’s lips before she could stop herself. “You’re a goddamn pin-up model, Annie! Like, a full-on sexpot. Lips, tits, and ass for days. A literal, fucking goddess.”


Annie’s eyes snapped back to Cassie at that, and the little woman felt another shudder run through her. This time, though, rather than try and suppress it, she embraced the electric thrill that arced through her core and limbs. She even found herself spreading her legs, exposing her vulva to the hungry eyes of the giantess.


Color rushed to Annie’s cheeks, and Cassie could have sworn she could feel the heat of her blush as giantess’s face approached with agonizing deliberateness. It took every ounce of Cassie’s willpower to not recoil backwards from Annie as her lips parted, and her dark, thick tongue snaked out. Cassie watched transfixed as the slick appendage met her toes and dragged up her legs, leaving them coated in warm, sticky saliva. The little folk arched her hips up, almost unconsciously as the tongue rubbed against her exposed nethers, eliciting a long, drawn out cry of pleasure. Maddingly, Annie didn’t linger, continuing up Cassie’s flat stomach and across her breasts, the bumpy surface of Annie’s tastebuds practically setting Cassie’s nipples aflame. The miniature woman got a quick glimpse of the giantess’s cavernous maw and the dark archway of her throat before she was forced to close her eyes and hold her breath as Annie’s tongue ran over her face. Once the pressure had passed, Cassie opened her eyes and released her held breath. She arched her head backwards, panting unabashedly as she watched Annie curl her tongue back into her mouth before the jaws closed. A low moan reverberated somewhere deep in Annie’s chest and the giantess’s body shook with a tremor of barely restrained bliss.


“Gods above…” Annie purred. “You taste even better than I imagined.”


Cassie’s heartbeat thudded in her ears. The warmth permeating her body was an almost unbearable ecstasy. She was on fire, and she needed release.


“Goddess… please…” she pleaded.


Annie snapped back to her senses and looked back down over Cassie. The corner of her mouth curled into a wicked little smile as she watched the little woman writhing below her. Her hands were exploring her body, one playing with the thick layer of saliva coating her breasts while pressed firmly between her legs as she wriggled against it.


Cassie’s crystal blue eyes burned. “Please… more…”


Annie chuckled amusingly to herself as she made a show of licking both her bottom and top lips. And then, she descended on Cassie with reckless abandon.


Michael wasn’t sure how long he laid between the giantess’s legs, his head swimming. He thought he could hear Annie talking, but the meaning of her words wasn’t able to penetrate the haze that permeated his senses. There were other sounds too, squeaks, purrs, and moans, but they faded into the background. They were little more than ambient sounds, detached from any real significance, playing only to set the mood, to enhance the pleasant buzz thrumming about in his head. Instead, he just continued to stare upwards. Annie’s pose exaggerated the ample curves of her buttocks and the way her hips seemed to sway back and forth of their own accord was exceptionally enticing. Michael’s erection was throbbing now, and he wasn’t able to keep himself from running his fingers over the length of his cock, giving it the shaft an occasional stroke or two or rubbing the palm of his hand over the throbbing head. A few times he came precariously close to the edge, but he managed to muster up enough willpower to keep himself from climaxing prematurely.


So when Annie’s legs began parting on either side of him, as the giantess began to lower her hips down towards him, he barely noticed. Or rather, he noticed, but in his current mental state, he wasn’t sure if it was actually happening, or if he was half-delirious and his head was only providing him with a vivid picture of what he wanted to happen. His fugue state was exacerbated when Annie reached down to pull the thong aside, revealing her soaked pussy and bathing him in the warmth of her arousal. He found himself reaching up toward her, willing himself closer but unable to find the strength to stand. So when Annie scooped him up in the palm of her hand and pressed him tightly against the wet slit, his face pressed up against a clit the size of his head, it felt like an extension of his own will, not the desires of the giant woman holding him. 


Pinned under Annie’s tongue, Cassie screamed out again as every nerve ending in her body fired one after another after another. She had lost track of how many orgasms the giantess had given her, after the second or third, they had all started to blend together into barely perceptable peaks and valleys. She ached as the giantess continued her carnal assault, but she didn’t want it to stop, to ever stop.


But then it did. Suddenly the warmth of the goddess’s breath was gone, and the relatively cool air of the room set her nerves atingle as the saliva began to evaporate off her skin. She looked up at Annie, plaintively, pleadingly, but the giantess was no longer paying her much mind. She had sat up, arching her back to thrust her chest out, head rolled back to let the thick ringlets of her midnight black hair fall loosely down around her back. Her chest heaved with heavy pants, and each exhalation was punctuated with a feral moan.


Cassie’s eyes trailed down the giantess’s corset, down between her legs and she let out something between a gasp and a groan. Michael was in Annie’s hands, limbs splayed on either side as she ground him against her sex.


“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my [i]god[/i].” Cassie could hear Annie seeth through gritted teeth. She felt the intensity of her goddess’s gaze on her, and she looked up to see those hazel eyes on her again.


Through panting breaths, Annie instructed, “Don’t look at me, my pet. Watch [i]him[/i].”


Cassie did so, and she watched as the giantess used her middle and ring fingers to deftly slip Michael’s legs into her vagina, up to his knees. He went in without resistance, either willing or too far gone in his current state to put up much of a fight. Annie’s gaze on her was like a physical pressure, wholly like yet unlike the pressure of her tongue, but Cassie refused to look up. She kept her gaze transfixed as Annie pushed Michael further and further in. Soon, her entrance expanded, stretched noticeably to take in Michael’s chest and shoulders, and Annie cried out again in bliss. 


Surprising herself, Cassie felt a pang of jealousy stab through her chest. She found herself wondering what it would feel like to have Michael filling her up completely like that. Annie’s tongue had been a bliss, but Cassie felt herself longing to have something firm and warm inside her. She made brief eye contact with Michael, and she wondered how much of her thoughts he was guessing as he gave her a dreamy smile. Then Annie placed a finger on his head and pushed him all the way inside of her, the folds of her labia sealing Michael off from the outside world.


Annie let out a throaty purr as she slipped the thong back over her pussy. She leaned backwards, resting on her heels as she spread her knees out wide in front of Cassie. She gave her nethers a soft, almost affectionate pat, and something about her body language and her expression harkened to someone patting their stomach after a full meal. It set Cassie on edge, and she could feel some of the intoxicating effects of the evening beginning to crumble and being replaced with the thready sensation of adrenaline in her veins.


“Oh… he feels so good in there,” Annie cooed as she began to unfasten the buttons of her corset. “I wish you could know what it feels like. To have someone completely within you, squirming and struggling. Like a vibrator, but indescribably better.” The last of her buttons undone, Annie opened the corset, her full breasts spilling out, now fully exposed. Cassie couldn’t help but stare. Somehow, their reveal lived up to anything the little woman could have hoped for.


“There’s only one way I know of to make it feel even better.”


Fear thrummed through Cassie’s limbs.


“And that’s… having a full belly too.”