- Text Size +

Vann stirred, waking up and realizing he was in someone’s arms, and judging from the blanket over them he was back to his full size. With a contented sigh leaned back around, hugging Tyra close to him, causing her to groan happily. He blinked at the morning sun, looking up at the clouds and…

Wait, the clouds?

“Good morning,” Zenovia’s voice boomed. Vann started, looking down and realizing that the bed wasn’t on the ground in their cabin, but was sitting the palm of the goddess’s hand.

“Vann close the window,” Tyra muttered, blinking, her eyes went wide as she took in the enormous face grinning down at them. “V-Vann!?” she sat up, pulling the blankets to her chest.

“Uh,” he cleared his throat, “Tyra, this is my patron goddess, Zenovia!”

“I guessed that!” Tyra shouted, looking up at the amused face that loomed overhead like an autumn moon, “what’s she doing in our cabin!?”

“I pulled the two of you into my divine realm for a little chat,” she explained. “Tyra here has been playing a part in enough of my rituals that I was able to grab her too, so I figured why not?” She lifted the bed up to eye level, scrutinizing them, “you put on a very entertaining show little Vann,” she said with a smile, “but I’m sure you know why I’m here?”

“Yeah,” he said with a sigh, “I’ve been thinking about that… I think I’d like to keep being your champion.”

She blinked, then frowned, “You’ve gotten a taste of what my worship entails, and you still wish to be my champion?”

“I do!” he said excitedly, “I mean… all things considered it’s not a bad trade, some of your rituals are even kind of fun-“

“FUN!?” She fumed, and lightning briefly flashed from the clouds behind her, “look, I let you take the Champion title out for a spin, have a little fun, save your friends, but my champion should be a cruel dominating woman! You know, growing to giant size and stomping on villages, tying up handsome princes and keeping them as pets!” She gestured to him and Tyra in the bed, “I don’t know what I’d call this, but it’s not what I had in mind, sorry!”

“Didn’t your last champions or followers or whatever forget to wake you up?” Tyra asked, crossing her arms angrily.

“Well yes,” Zenovia admitted, biting her lip, “but I’m sure they had a good reason-“

“And were your champions out there spreading your name,” Tyra continued, “or just messing around and doing whatever they wanted? I mean you’re pretty much forgotten lady.”

“That’s true, they were mostly pursuing their own agendas over mine,” Zenovia growled, “but… they were so fun to watch!” she almost whined.

“Maybe granting divine powers to cruel and selfish people was a bad idea?” Tyra continued, “I mean Vann’s had your power for a day, and he won’t shut up about how great you are, he’d never forget to wake you up or let your temple go to ruins.”

“I-I’ve got some ideas about fixing it up,” Vann said, “once I get the money…”

Zenovia stared at him for a moment, her lip a thin line, “I cannot revoke the power from you without your consent,” she mused, “and simply smiting you seems… wasteful.” She smirked, “I suppose we could continue and see where this goes; I’ll be guiding your fate to make sure you are appropriately… tested.”

“Tested?” Vann asked with a gulp.

“Oh of course,” Zenovia chuckled, “I mean, first male champion of the Goddess of Female Domination, your story has to be interesting, right?”

“I uh… yeah,” he said nervously.

“Uh hey,” Tyra said, pulling Zenovia’s holy book out from under the bed’s covers, “I had a quick question about one of these commandments here,” she quickly flipped through the pages, “it says here that no servant of Zenovia shall commit oral sex upon a man? So does that mean he’s not allowed to give or… receive?”

Zenovia sighed, ruffling their hair with the gust as she rolled her eyes, “Both, either, I don’t know, I just don’t like giving blowjobs, most of the commands are just things I like in bed.”

“So what if I gave him one?” Tyra asked, shooting a seductive look at Vann, who blushed.

“He’d incur a punishment,” she said in a bored tone, “probably lose some height for a day.” She thought a moment, “there is an exception for a ritual listed on page 453, if you absolutely must engage in that.”

“Huh,” Tyra muttered, looking down at the book, “half of these rituals have a guy going down the woman, doesn’t seem fair…” Vann noted she did quickly turn to page 453, dog earing the page for later review.

“It’s not supposed to be fair, that’s half the fun!” Zenovia scowled, “look, if you’re Vann’s lover I’m sorry, but we’re a package deal now, and he’s got to live life by my strict moral code!”

“So far she’s been very eager to help me ah, live by it,” Vann said with a smile, leaning his arm around her.

“I see that,” Zenovia mused, rubbing her chin, “this one has had her eye on you for some time I think,” the corner of her face quirked, “did my Champion satisfy your needs?”

“Oh yeah, he was great,” Tyra said, she leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek.

Really?” Zenovia said, somewhat surprised, “even with the er…” she held up her thumb and forefinger apart in a “tiny” gesture.

Tyra shrugged, “he was great, I’m going to take another ride whenever you’re done with this little chitchat.”

“Huh,” Zenovia chuckled, “well, I’ll have to take my own turn sooner or later.” She cleared her throat, “Now go forth my champion, and spread my divine will!”

With that the bed was back on the floor in their cabin, the lofty air and the giant goddess vanished. Tyra blinked a moment, looking around. She sighed with relief, seeing their cabin apparently as it was, then turned to him.

“Wow, so that’s the new goddess huh?” she asked with a smile.

“The very same,” Vann muttered, grabbing the book of Zenovia’s scriptures. “I need to memorize this damn thing… I don’t want any more surprises.”

“Let me know when you’re done,” Tyra said, “I really like how all the illustrations turn into to me and you when I read it,” she paused, “do you think it does that for anyone who reads it or-“

“How would we know?” he asked with a laugh, “it’s not like I’m going to let just any woman read this thing.”

“I know you don’t want to hear it,” Tyra said with a smirk, “but you really should let Eletha take a peek. She knows a lot about magic, and she’s got the temperament to help you with some of these.”

He balked, “are you kidding? That elf has always hated me! And besides, aren’t we kind of… together now?”

“Given the divine you chose to serve, you might want to get used to the idea that other girls are going to have their own fun with you now and then,” Tyra said with a shrug. “For now, though, give me that…” she snatched the book away, quickly scanning the page she’d dog eared a few moments ago, her eyes lit up, and she grinned, closing it and tossing it off the bed again.

“What?” Vann asked curiously.

“Lay back,” she ordered, and he did so. He watched her eyes glitter mischievously as her head dipped below the blanket. A moment later he felt her lips on his erection, and he gasped as they slid along his shaft, her tongue darting out to begin teasing him.

“I-I thought this wasn’t allowed!” he muttered, looking up nervously, as though a bolt of lightning would smite him for his defiance at any minute. He groaned as Tyra giggle, simply continuing her work and ignoring his protests. He collapsed against his pillow, feeling the soft warmth of her mouth skillfully toy with him.

His eyes shot open a moment later, and he gasped as he spurted into her waiting mouth. There were gulping noises as Tyra eagerly swallowed it down, and then he blinked in surprise as the familiar sensation of the room getting larger began. This time he didn’t feel the usual buzz that meant he was being rewarded with extra magic, and he looked down in shock to see Tyra laughing and crawling back up from beneath the covers.

“No blowjobs my ass,” she giggled, “see? You can get them just fine; we just have to play by her rules… the exception is for an attribute theft spell, I guess you literally get your essence sucked out through there,” she pointed downward

Vann blinked, realizing that Tyra seemed… bigger? Against the bedframe, and it wasn’t just because he was smaller. Her muscles seemed slightly more defined too, and as she leaned back, she looked massive compared to him. The funny thing was she wasn’t even uncommonly tall or strong looking, but compared to him? An Amazon and a twig lay in the bed.

She noticed his look and laughed, “I figured I’d try on a little of your height and muscle for size, I didn’t take too much, just enough to make sure you wouldn’t get in trouble,” she finished with a wink.

“Well, I guess I’m not really relying on my strength to fight anyways,” he muttered, looking down at arms that suddenly felt a lot weaker than usual, even for this size. He grinned up at her, “besides, most of these changes only last a day or so, enjoy them while you can.”

“Pfft, you better hope I don’t enjoy them too much, I’ll start sucking those muscles out of you every morning before you wake up,” she teased. She lifted out of bed, standing up at her full six foot plus glory, admiring her new body. “I’ll have to wear something loose today,” she muttered.

For his part Vann got up too, and it seemed that at the slightest thought his white Champion’s outfit flew through the air to him, molding perfectly to his body like a liquid and smelling clean, like freshly washed linen. He blinked, taking in this new apparently ability. The garment apparently changed size to suit him, and cleaned itself…

At least I’ll always have something to wear no matter what size I am, he thought, watching Tyra struggling to fit her cotton shirt on her expanded frame.

“Come on,” she said, hands on her hips, “let’s go find that elf.”

“S-Slow down,” he panted, following behind Tyra’s amazonian form as they walked through the woods. It was a crisp morning, with the sun shining overhead over the cool valley, the vast green walls of the tree-covered mountains looming in the distance.

She was maybe six feet tall, again not so tall as to turn heads, but enough that her long legs easily outpaced him at his reduced size. She sighed, looked back, then grinned.

“C’mere,” she reached for him, and his eyes went wide.

“Oh no,” he started, “no-“

He grunted as he was hefted over her shoulders like a sack of potatoes, then yelped as she gently spanked him. He heard a smug giggle and went limp, accepting it. There was a quick buzz of energy, a small amount of magic passing from the goddess to him.

Getting spanked does it too!? He was really going to have to spend more time reading those rituals…

“You are light,” she said with a laugh. “Don’t worry, I’ll put you down before we get in sight of the town gates.”

Ethela sipped her morning tea, enjoying the relative quiet of the tavern early in the day. Chadwick was in some negotiations with the mayor for their next job, while he was a bit of a fool the handsome young man was certainly capable when it came to finding them work, and he was certainly easy on the eyes.

She sighed happily as the tavern maid left a flaky pastry at her table, a fine way to start the day, she thought with a grin as she reached for it. She wasn’t sure what she’d expected when she’d taken up a human king’s call to settle this mountainous frontier, but if nothing else the humans certainly knew their way around baking better than their elven counterparts. Really the entire “living among the humans” thing had turned out to be much more pleasant than she’d expected, not that she’d let them know that, one had to keep her distance after all.

The group she’d fallen in with seemed useful enough, and if their work continued at the pace it had she’d have a sizable fortune to return home with, if she wanted of course. The truth was elven society was rather… static, immortality could do that to people, and while humans could be boorish, they were always doing something interesting.

As if in response to her thoughts the door swung open, revealing Tyra and Vann. Eletha’s eyebrow raised, and she fought a giggle as she saw their respective sizes. Tyra had become almost as tall as Chadwick, with arms to match. Vann by contrast was even scrawnier than usual, his muted physique easily seen through the rather form fitting attire his goddess made him wear.

Oh, it would be fun to play with him like that, she mused, licking her lips slightly.

“I see you’ve been… experimenting,” she said with a smug smirk as the pair sat down at her table.

“Yes, it’s been an interesting day,” Vann said, trying to keep his voice neutral. He didn’t want to seem to desperate with what he was about to ask, “I was actually wondering, given your expertise in matters of magic-“

“Of course, I’ll help!” she said a little too eagerly, “that is to say…” she cleared her throat, “you were right to come to an expert Vann, from what I saw the other day you’re a far more competent at spellcraft than I’d expected, but you don’t have much experience in magical theory or rules, and now you’re the champion of a divine being, albeit a lesser known one.”

“Not for long,” he said confidently, “once I get the money, I’m fixing up her temple, and that’s just a start.”

“I’d have said eagerness is no substitute for ability,” Eletha said, “but… well here we are, with you holding significantly more magical power than I am capable of…” she frowned, “what did you two do all night to get him like this? He’s practically glowing!”

“Just doing a few of these rituals,” Tyra said, plopping the two sacred books on the table. “Most of them are in the first one, the Commandments, the other one is Tales of Zenovia, which is mostly lewd stories about her and various historical figures.”

“Hmm…” Eletha mused, looking over the books, “it may have less practical use, but as her champion Vann, I highly encourage you to read those as well, gods can be very touchy.” She reached for the larger tome, opening it and looking over it. “I suppose you understand the mechanics of rituals?” she asked.

“Er…” Vann looked embarrassed a minute, and the Elf gave him a smug smirk.

“As her champion, you are her presence in the world,” Eletha explained, “any of her ritual acts completed in your general presence will cause her power to flow to you, which as you’ve realized-“

“Makes me smaller,” he muttered, “well, it’s a fair price to pay for that magic boost.”

“Indeed,” Eletha giggled, “a small price to pay for a little runt to feel powerful,” Vann felt a small buzz, and the table got just slightly closer to his chin. “I suppose I should watch the mockery,” she said with a grin, “as fun as belittlement is, teaching you will be harder if you fit in my back pocket.”

“Yeah, try to watch it,” Tyra muttered, crossing her arms and giving the elf a dark look.

If the elf noticed she ignored it, “these rituals are written with the idea that the champion or her allies will be the ones carrying out the er… tasks,” Eletha continued, “though it seems that in your case, they work with women performing them on you.” She giggled suddenly, “this book has a delightful enchantment on it, look!” she turned the book around, revealing an illustration that had changed to show Vann tied, with a collar around his neck, and a grinning Eletha holding his leash.

“I know right?” Tyra agreed, softening a bit, “hey, do you think if we gave it to Chadwick, it would show him naked in the guy’s role there?”

Eletha blinked, suddenly red faced, “I… I don’t know!”

“It’s my holy book, so no you can’t use it to perv on our friend,” Vann snapped, “now let’s get back to business, explain this section on ‘passive abilities’ for me.”

“Just general abilities that don’t require active concentration or magic to use,” Eletha explained, “most servants of a divine have them, like how it always rains after one of Typhon’s priests leaves a town.”

“Cool,” Vann said, “what are mine?”

“An aura of female authority,” Eletha giggled, “it says here that it will be difficult for anyone to refuse a woman’s direct orders in your presence,” She looked right at Vann, “Go refill my tea, now!”

Against his will Vann found himself getting up, reaching for her teacup, and walking towards the tavern’s bar. He blinked as he went, realizing what he’d started doing, he placed the cup on the top of a bar counter he could just barely see over, and a moment later the tavern keep greeted him with an odd expression, refilling the teacup and waving him on his way. He walked back to the table, careful not to spill any of the steaming beverage.

“Your tea,” he said in a polite voice he didn’t intend.

“Good boy,” Eletha said, patting him on the head. He grimaced as he shrank another inch with her touch. She bit her lip, fighting a laugh as she brought the tea up to her lips.

“Eletha, I order you to stop bullying Vann,” Tyra said, a smug grin on her face.

“Nice try,” the elf laughed, “but I’m not the kind of woman that this aura of command is going to work on, if you catch my meaning.”

“Ah,” Tyra muttered, “I think I get it…”

“In any case this aura probably doesn’t last very long,” Eletha said, studying the teacup, “no passive form of mind control does. I could order Vann to go home and wash my socks and he’d probably be able to shake the command off by the time he got there…” She winked at him, “unless someone stood around making sure he did it of course.” She thought a moment, “the usual caveats of mind control probably apply, it will be harder to use it on stronger willed people, and almost impossible on someone actively hostile to you, so we don’t need to worry about a woman we’re fighting turning him on us.”

“Good to know,” Vann sighed with relief.

“Now on to the next chapter,” she muttered, “most gods and goddesses have unique spells that will only respond to their followers, I could do these chants and I’d get nothing… you though? You could cast…” she froze, eyes open wide as she read a page. A small smile drifted over her face.

“What?” Vann asked uncertainly.

“Vann, I want you to do this spell on me!” she flipped the book over and slid it across the table.

“Embiggen?” He muttered, “that’s… not a word, is it?”

“If your goddess says it’s a word, it’s a word,” Eletha snapped.

Vann read the description, and gazed upon the illustration depicting a smug Eletha, hundreds of feet tall, looming over a terrified looking army, her boot raised.

“This looks like a very complicated spell,” he muttered, “with a lot of power needed.”

“I don’t care!” Eletha said, crossing her arms, “I want you to do that one on me next time we go on an adventure!”

“Why would you need to be five hundred feet tall?” Tyra asked, grabbing the book. The illustration swirled, now showing Tyra looming large, casually kicking over a castle tower with a smug expression on her face, knights panicked below as stone rained down on them.

“I-I just think it would be fun!” she said, her face growing hot, oh gods yes, would it be fun.

“Why would we make one of our spellcasters huge?” Tyra asked skeptically, “if anything we’d make me big.”

“Yeah, if it ever came down to it,” Vann agreed, studying the spell. This thing looks almost impossible to pull off, a full half hour of chanting and all that magical power too? When would we ever use this?

“Vann,” Eletha said, swallowing and putting a sweet smile on her face, “you know all that stuff I always said about you being weak and whatever was… encouragement, right?”

“Encouragement,” he said flatly, “really.”

“Y-Yeah, and I always said you were cute, that’s a compliment, right?” the elf said desperately, MAKE ME HUGE YOU HUMAN BASTARD.

“Not the way you usually said it, no,” Vann said, an amused smirk on his own face. “Look, we’re a long way from ever needing to make one of you girls gigantic anyway, I need to focus on learning some more mundane spells for now.”

“From what I saw the other day, you’re doing quite well on that front,” Chadwick said, sitting down at their table with a grin. He glanced with wry grin at Vann’s small form, and Tyra’s larger one, “Is this part of…”

“Yeah,” Eletha said, eyeing the other wizard, “Vann’s donating muscles around the group, I get next helping.” Vann snorted, and Tyra hid a giggle too, the Elf frowned, “what, it’s not like he’s using it?” She grinned wickedly, “come on Vann, throw the rest of those little things my way!”

“Uh, sure,” Vann said with a smirk, “the ritual for attribute transfer is on page 453.”

Eletha eagerly flipped through the book, then her face blanched as she was confronted with an illustration of herself performing the same “ritual” on Vann that Tyra had earlier that day. She snapped the book shut, shooting Vann an annoyed glance.

“What,” Vann asked, slightly smug, “we could go behind the tavern if you want to-“

Chadwick cleared his throat, “I’ve been discussing things with the mayor, and he’s ready to send someone after Enid of the Wilds.”

“Who’s Enid of the Wilds!?” Vann asked excitedly, straining himself over the lip of the table.

“She’s some kind of hag,” Eletha said dismissively, “folk magic expert, the mayor thinks she’s commanding the goblin hordes that have been in the hills in recent months.”

“He wants her brought in, dead or alive,” Chadwick said with a grin, “and with a second magic user, I think we’re finally ready to take her!”

“My first adventure,” Vann said in awe, “we do make a balanced party, don’t we? Perfect mix of classes-“ The other three at the table just snorted and started laughing, Vann frowned, “what? We’ve got two mages and two knights, it’s perfect-“

“Vann, classes are just superstitious nonsense,” Chadwick chuckled, “as though you’re precluded from learning to use a bow because you learned spellcraft. We’re simply four people with a balanced set of skills!”

“Don’t tell me you believe in dungeon masters too?” Eletha laughed.

“No,” Vann muttered, “I… I’m just really excited, okay?”

“Understandable,” Chadwick said with a grin, “but believe me, you’re going to do great.” He stood up, “I’m going to get our supplies ready, we set out tomorrow morning at the town gates.”

“Vann and I are going to go spend the day sparring,” Eletha said with a sinister grin.

“W-what!?” he gulped nervously.

“I don’t know about that,” Tyra said, her eyes narrowing.

“Come on!” Eletha said, “he needs more experience against hostile mages, those goblins were just a bunch of fools with spears, they say Enid can summon mushroom men and fill the very air with a poison vapor!”

Tyra started to say something, but Vann cut her off, “she’s right,” he said with a sigh, “Okay Eletha, what did you have in mind?”

The cleared field in front of the rusty red barn was pocked and scorched, the evidence of many magical experiments and spells. Bits of pumpkin flesh and seeds were splattered about, the orange fruit making fine target practice for fireballs, lightning bolts, and anything else the elf could think up. The vines of the plants spread for acres around them, evidence of the hard work of a farmer who had carved a farm estate out of old growth forest a generation ago, and filled it with his favorite crop.

“The guy who owns this place lets me use it for practice,” Eletha explained with a grin, standing across the training yard from Vann. “One of his daughters has some magical ability, and I tutor her sometimes since she can’t exactly afford to run off to an academy down south.” She giggled, “maybe I’ll introduce you two one day.”

“How does a magical sparring match work?” Vann asked, a defiant look on his face.

“Just knock your opponent down,” Eletha said with a grin, “by any means necessary.”

“Go easy on him!” Tyra demanded, leaning against the barn with her arms crossed.

Eletha rolled her eyes and turned to the other woman, “if he wanted to learn the sword, would you bruise him?” Tyra scowled, but did not answer. “As I thought,” Eletha said with a smug grin as she turned back to Vann, “are you ready?”

Vann felt the magic coursing through him, earned from a full day of being dominated and abused by Tyra and Eletha, “Yes!” he said with a smile.

Eletha chanted words of power, sprinting forward as her fingertips glowed. Lightning danced outward at Vann, and he blinked, with a thought the bolts dissipated inches form his face, and he grimaced as he watched the world expand slightly around him.

Zenovia, he thought angrily, why do I shrink to earn magic, and shrink to USE magic too!?

Because it’s funny, her smug voice answered.

He blinked in shock, Zenovia? Is that-

I hear any time my Champion speaks to me, she responded, I like this elf by the way.

Vann sneered, chanting a series of spells and sending a trio of fireballs Eletha’s way. He lost another two inches in the effort, leaving him halfway between three and four feet.

“Oh no, little Vann’s getting littler!” she taunted. He gasped as her teasing caused him to drift lower, the elf advancing on him now towered more than twice his height.

Oh my, Zenovia giggled, you may want to keep her from speaking.

“You’re finally going to end up where you belong Vann,” Eletha cackled, twirling as a whirlwind pushed Vann back, almost knocking him back and ending the contest, “a bug under my boots!”

Vann gritted his teeth as the insult cost him more height, but at the same time replenished his magic. He lifted his hand, not even bothering with a chant, just focusing pure will and letting a burst of air blast the Elf off her feet. She screeched in surprise, barely managing to land on her feet with a deft flip backwards.

Vann growled, focusing as he felt himself levitate off the ground. Orbs of blue fire appeared in the air around him, a complicated technique he’d read about but had never had the power to even think about using.

“Oh shit,” Eletha muttered, “V-Vann, maybe calm down-“ She yelped in terror, cartwheeling and trying to dodge as the blue fireballs blew massive craters in the ground around her. Vann grinned as she did her best to avoid them, the dirt flying up and matting her hair as she tried a dozen chants to dispel Vann’s attacks, all failing as he simply pumped more of his newfound power into them.

Finally, the elf was backed against the barn, a nervous look on her face, “Surrender!” he said smugly, enjoying the reversal from years of bullying. He let himself hover to the ground, frowning as he realized he wasn’t even up to the Elf’s knee. He hadn’t realized how much the world had grown during his outpouring of magic, the price of his goddess’s favor…

He shook his head, it didn’t matter, “Yield!” he repeated, holding his hand out to manifest another ball of blue fire… and there was nothing, just a brief puff of smoke. He frowned, snapping his fingers again, nervously he began a chant, but he was still unable to manifest more than a spark.

Eletha slowly grinned, strutting forward arrogantly from the barn, “Looks like someone burned through their reserves with all that fancy flying and blue fire,” she giggled, gently nudging him with the toe of her boot, causing him to shrink a little more from embarrassment.

“Uh, I guess it’s a draw?” He said with a nervous grin.

“Nope,” Eletha giggled, slowly pulling her boot off and revealing a white cotton sock, “you’ve learned a valuable lesson about magic, don’t over exert yourself with fancy showmanship.” She flexed her toes, hovering her foot over his now six-inch form. “When you can conserve your magic!” The foot slowly lowered on him, and instinctively he held his hands up, feeling the rough knitted cotton as the elf’s foot made contact. “For example,” she said with a victorious grin, “I’m just going to knock you down with my sock, pin you like those human wrestling matches down south, instead of wasting a spell.”

“Tyra!?” He called in panic, looking to her.

She just shrugged, “Sorry Vann, I feel like this is actually a pretty valuable lesson to learn.”

“She’s going to crush me!” he panicked, struggling in vain against the elf’s slowly lowering foot.

“Please, it’s a sock and soft mud you baby!” the elf taunted. From the eyeroll Tyra gave him she agreed. The worst part was the taunt caused him to shrink slightly again, and the foot he was struggling to hold up became that much larger, more powerful.

Vann grunted as the elf shifted the focus of her force, knocking him on his back as the socked foot pressed down, forcing him into the moist soil with a grunt. The rich wet earthy smell of the soil mixed with the slightly sweaty odor of Eletha’s sock, and he struggled for breath as she ground her foot back and forth, savoring the victory.

“I’m getting my sock all dirty,” she giggled, “I’m going to make you wash it later, it’s going to have a little clean outline in the dirt were you were… it should be a fun reminder when you’re scrubbing it… you know, while you’re doing that you might as well do all my laundry!”

He groaned, feeling the sudden rush of energy flowing into him, the mix of the taunts and his position under the elf’s foot rapidly refilling his magic. He wasn’t nearly where he’d been at the start, but he was rapidly shrinking beneath her socked toes, and he grinned against the soiled white cotton as his reality bent to his will.

A clod of dirt and mud the size of a wagon wheel rose out of the ground, leaving another crater behind. Eletha noticed it too late, looking up from her conquest in shock. It flew at her, hitting her chest with a wet *thump* and knocking her over, freeing the tiny man beneath her.

“YES!” Vann shouted, covered completely in a mix of mud and sock sweat. He didn’t let the fact that Eletha’s foot stood three or four times his height deter him, “I knocked you down!”

“She got you first squirt,” Tyra chuckled, strutting over to the battlefield. He swallowed nervously as his friend loomed over him, a massive colossus looking down at his diminished form.

“T-That was a hit after the bell!” Eletha said, sitting up, completely covered in mud from Vann’s final attack. She wiped it from her face and scowled, “if this were an officially sanctioned mage’s duel you would-“

“Not be allowed to keep grinding your opponent into the mud after you defeated him?” Tyra asked, crossing her arms, “these are frontier rules, don’t act like you’re a ring fighter.”

“I…” she harumphed and crossed her arms, “fine… I still say I won, but that wasn’t terrible Vann.” The elf actually managed the hint of a smile, “you’re making a habit of surprising me.” She looked down at her muddy clothes and smirked, “let me know if you need any help replenishing that magic of yours later.”

“I’ve got him for now,” Tyra chuckled, walking to the practice yard. Vann looked up in awe at his towering friend, the walls of her leather boots on either side of him sinking slightly into the soft soil. Her lips puckered, in an expression he recognized from when she would bully him when they were younger.

“Tyra-“ he shouted, turning to run, “don’t I’m too small for-“ The wad of her spit nailed him in the back, sending him to the ground with a thud and soaking him. He groaned, feeling the buzz of his magic returning as she giggled at his plight. A moment later he felt her massive finger grip his leg, dangling him upside down as it lifted him into the air.

“Let’s get you cleaned up a little,” she said, a rag appearing in her hand and wiping his struggling form. He sputtered as her spit was swished all over him, wiping away the larger clumps of mud, some of her spit got in his mouth and he coughed slightly. “You are just adorable like this,” Tyra cooed, “Okay, Eletha’s right, you need to recover some of your magic before tomorrow.

Her hand went around to her back, pulling the waist of her brown trousers away from her butt. Her thumb hooked around next, pulling her cotton underwear way, revealing a pair of round cheeks, waiting to swallow him up.

“Bye bye,” she teased, dropping him.

Vann shouted in surprise, bouncing off the rounded flesh as he tumbled towards her buttcrack. The light left as she tightened her pants again, sealing him in the back of her underwear. He grimaced at the slight sweaty odor, and as Tyra began walking the motion of her massive cheeks seemed to draw him further in.

“A few hours in there should have him fueled back up,” Tyra giggled, slapping her ass and causing Vann’s world to jiggle slightly. “See you at the gates tomorrow!”

Eletha watched her go, a hint of jealousy in her gaze, I’ll have to make his first adventure memorable, she thought with a smile.

Chapter End Notes:

Our hero gets a taste of life as Zenovia's champion, is being a horny goddess's chew toy worth phenomenal cosmic power? Time will tell!