[Reviews - 56] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Vann is an adventurer, or he'd like to be, he doesn't have much in the way of strength, and despite years of trying he doesn't have any magical talent either. Desperate, he makes a plea to the divines, and finds his way to a lost temple where a forgotten goddess is willing to raise him up as her champion, granting him immense power. The catch? Well, she's the goddess of Female Domination, and the rituals and acts she demands in exchange for her blessings can be quite... interesting, as can her punishments for disobedience. Luckily Vann has his friend Tyra, herself a lady knight and experienced adventurer, to help him navigate things, and she's quite eager to make sure he performs those rituals correctly...

A comedic fantasy story about a mage in the service of a femdom goddess fond of size changing, and the adventures he has along the way.


Rated: X
Categories: Adventure, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Muscle, Odor Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Untitled Greenanon Monstergirl Setting
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes
Word count: 59649 Read: 53593
Published: August 10 2022 Updated: September 15 2022

1. The Goddess Awakens by Greenanon [Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarstar (6717 words)

2. A Taste of Power by Greenanon [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (6025 words)

3. Setting Out by Greenanon [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5056 words)

4. Enid of the Wilds by Greenanon [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5658 words)

5. Out of the Mountains by Greenanon [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (6327 words)

6. The Plains by Greenanon [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (4688 words)

7. In View of the Enemy by Greenanon [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (4740 words)

8. The Mistress by Greenanon [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (4683 words)

9. A Test of Faith by Greenanon [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (5606 words)

10. The Return Journey by Greenanon [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5471 words)

11. The Temple Restored by Greenanon [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4678 words)