- Text Size +

Vann relaxed, enjoying the crisp morning of the mountain valley as the fog burned off in the rising sun. He was leaned comfortably against a smooth barked tree, one that overlooked the babbling brook that wound around the back of Enid’s cottage. In the distance he heard the clanging of metal, Chadwick and Tyra sparring, and he had no doubt Eletha was using Enid’s stove to brew herself that elven tea she liked to start her morning with. They were all waiting on the fox-girl’s acquaintance to arrive before setting out once more, simply killing time until then.

Vann glanced back down at his book, Tales of Zenovia, while the first book he’d been given, Commands, was more straightforward listings of Zenovia’s rituals and spells, this one was… Interesting.

And then Taurus the mighty, who ravaged the temples of every other god in his quest to overthrow the divine, was defeated by Zenovia and her priesthood, who locked his mighty member in a chastity cage to ensure his obedience? Vann fought a laugh, that can’t possibly be how he was defeated…

Oh it was! Zenovia said eagerly, he really was something else, he stomped the champion of every other god, but mine locked him up down there, and it being powered by me meant it could never be removed, so pretty much his choice was to leave my temple alone or never get hard again!

He turned the page, beginning the next tale, so then Zenovia’s avatar descended to the world, preventing war by… he just chuckled, teaching the emperor humility... interesting how even in Zenovia’s own book it leaves out exactly how that happened.

Would you like me to show you how I taught him humility? The playful goddess’s voice echoed in his mind. You’ll need a lot of lubricant, and you might not sit well for a few days… tell your friend Tyra to-

Another time maybe, he thought, fighting a quick laugh.

As if summoned by Zenovia’s mention, Tyra herself was walking up to his reading spot, panting slightly with a sword over her shoulder.

“Learning anything useful?” she asked, sheathing her weapon and wiping a sheen of sweat off her forehead.

“Just some history,” he said with a wry grin. “Are you done sparring?”

 “For now,” Tyra said, stretching, “we’re still waiting on the fox-girl’s friend to show up, I thought I’d come over and kill some time with you.”

He raised an eyebrow, “Kill some-“

“Put the books down,” she ordered with a devious smile, “stand up and follow me behind those bushes over there.”

He felt himself compelled to obey, leaving the books next to the tree and obediently following behind Tyra as she undid her belt. He reached for his own pants, but she snapped her fingers.

“You won’t need to get little Vann out today,” she giggled. “I’m just a little sweaty and worked up from that sparring match. I just need you to really get in there and freshen me up.” She reached over to ruffle his hair, “can you do that for me?” she winked.

“Yes, miss Tyra,” he said with a smirk.

“I like the miss,” Tyra mused, “good boy, I’ll make it up to you later.”

With that she dropped her pants and underwear, exposing curled black pubic hair above a glistening pink opening. A slight sheen of sweat covered her, and she sighed happily as the cool morning breeze went between her legs. She leaned back against a tree, then with one final smirk, beckoned Vann to her.

He didn’t need further instruction, walking to her and dropping to his knees as he leaned in to taste her. A strong calloused hand gripped his hair, guiding him to her opening and shivering as his tongue made contact. She moaned as he began licking her in earnest, the warm musky scent of her womanhood covering his face as her juices mixed with the sweat she’d picked up from a morning of practice.

The shrinking began almost instantly, the flow of magic into him reducing his size as he serviced his friend. He struggled to keep contact with her, his face moving against her entrance in a frenzy as he tried to keep ahead of his loss of height. He grunted as he was forced to adjust himself first to one knee, then to a crouch.

“Just a little more,” Tyra begged, grinding him into her as her cum bathed his face. He picked up his speed, his tongue working like a racehorse to push her over the edge before she shrank him too small to reach her. “Yes!” Tyra squealed happily, arching her back against the tree as Vann succeeded.

He gasped, pulling away, panting as he looked at Tyra’s pussy, now eye level with him, glistening almost smugly at with his saliva coating it. He heard Tyra sighing with delight in the post orgasm glow, gently she reached for his head again, drawing him close slowly. For a moment he wondered if she intended for him to start licking her again, but she tilted his head slightly, pushing him around her mound and using his black hair to mop up the mix of spit and cum. When his hair was matted and slick, she let him step back, admiring the serviced and now clean opening before him.

“That was exactly what I needed,” Tyra groaned happily, slowly pulling her panties back up. She caught a look at him, now standing waist high and absolutely covered in a mix of her juices, her sweat, and his own spit, and she fought a laugh. “I guess it wasn’t so refreshing for you, huh?”

“No, you soaked me pretty good,” he said, wiping his sticky face with a frown, “I need to go dunk myself in the river.”

“Nah,” Tyra said with a shrug, “leave it on, you can enjoy the lovely aroma for a few hours, at least until we get on our way.” He raised an eyebrow and she sighed, “Look Vann, you’ve got to start stacking these rituals, you need the extra magic. Call that an order, no washing up for at least an hour.”

She’s right Vann, Zenovia informed him, right now I’ve got you for one round of forced cunnilingus, one denied orgasm, and if you don’t go clean off you can add “marked by her lust” to that… Zenovia made a lustful moan, oh that is so hot, just forced to smell her scent all day the sound that followed echoing through his head gave him no doubt as to what his patron deity had been doing while watching the two of them.

“There are so many more of her rituals to read about,” Vann mused, turning to follow Tyra out of the small clearing.

Tyra shrugged, “personally I think you’re lucky, your holy books are pretty exciting reads compared to some of them.” She grinned, “hey, cheer up, I’ll give you a roll in the hay when we make camp later tonight, no strings attached.”

“No strings attached,” he smirked, “really?”

Tyra paused, and suddenly Vann regretted saying anything, “Okay,” she giggled, “hear me out, you go to Eletha’s tent, and this time you beg her to borrow her socks…”

“No, you agreed, no strings,” he said, crossing his arms and looking up at the towering woman.

Tyra shrugged, “there’s always tomorrow,” she said with a wink.

Enid was scanning the skies in front of her cabin with a frown, “she should be here by now.”

“Who exactly are we waiting for?” Eletha asked, scanning the skies.

“Someone I met a few years back, a mechanist and chemist who came here from the Endless Mine,” Enid said.

Eletha’s eyes went wide, “oh no, don’t tell me it’s-“

“Look there!” Chadwick called, and five of them gazed into the clear blue sky to see… well, Vann wasn’t sure what it was really.

It had a screw shaped top, which was spinning rapidly as a pair of stretched cloth wings flapped on either side. There was a soft noise of metal on metal, a *clickclickclick* that got louder as the thing got closer.

“Rumana!” Enid waved excitedly, “Down here!”

“Her aero-screw!” Chadwick said excitedly, “she finally built it!”

“By the gods, she finally built it,” Eletha repeated, rolling her eyes.

The group watched as the screw on top of the machine seemed to falter in it’s spinning, causing the machine to tilt. There was a small muffled *boom* and then black smoke began to rise from the device. The wings faltered, and then the contraption began to fall like a stone.

“Gods no!” Chadwick cried, looking around, “Enid, prepare something soft-“

“I’ve got it,” Vann said, focusing his will and slowing the device’s descent with cushions of condensed air. He grunted at the thing’s weight, forcing more magic into his spell as he lost an inch of his height saving the craft. Finally, when it was maybe ten feet from the ground, Vann sighed and let it fall to the earth with a thud. The wings and the screw on top crumpled on impact, and the black smoke billowed up from it as flames began in earnest.

Chadwick growled, pushing them aside as he sprinted for the device. With a roar he gripped a circular door of the craft, veins on his neck bulged as he pried it off the metal hinges, throwing it like a discus to the nearby grass. They watched as he tumbled through the small portal, emerging a moment later with something, no someone, over his shoulder.

“Vann!” he shouted, “Eletha! Healing spells, now!”

Vann sprinted forward, joined by Eletha. In the corner of his eye, he saw Enid join them, though at a far more relaxed pace.

Chadwick laid his burden on the ground, revealing it to be a dwarf woman, with a dark red mane of hair, mussed and covered in soot now, and a pair of goggles which the knight lifted up to her forehead. Like most dwarves she had a stocky look to her, and she was tall for that race, maybe standing a full five feet. Her body had a slightly chubby look to it, giving her a set of womanly curves in spite of her dwarven stature. She gasped as her eyes flittered open, sitting upright and causing a massive pair of breasts to jiggle.

“Whoa,” she muttered, blinking, “looks like the exhaust line might have a leak…” she glanced around at them, “Chadwick? What are you and the elf doing all the way out here?”

“I might ask you the same thing,” he chuckled, sticking a hand down to help her up.

“Hello Rumana,” Enid said with a smile, “thanks for coming.”

“How do you two know each other?” Chadwick asked excitedly.

“We were both exploring a cave system nearby, looking for a glowing mushroom,” Enid explained, “I simply wanted to decorate my home, I believe Rumana was studying it as a light source.”

“Not bright enough,” the dwarf said, wiping some of the soot off her face with a grimace, “well, I’d hoped we could fly out into goblin territory, but uh…” she glanced at the burning wreck of the aeroscrew.

“Just stay here at Enid’s home,” Eletha said with a dismissive wave, “a tinkerer is no good to us in the wilds.”

“Hey, I’ve got plenty of stuff that’ll go boom just as good as your little spells right here,” Rumana growled, gesturing to a series of spheres and cylinders on her belt, “and if all else fails, a knock with a wrench will do the trick.” She patted the large tool, strapped across her back.

“Did you bring any sweets!?” Enid asked excitedly, pushing her way past Chadwick. The dwarf winked and pulled another bag off her belt, tossing it to the squealing fox girl, who caught it and immediately pulled it open. “Chocolates!” Enid said excitedly. She tossed one into her mouth, chewing excitedly and giving an almost orgasmic look as she swallowed, “Okay,” she said with a grin, “I’ve got everything I need, let’s go!”

“Let’s see who else we’ve got here,” Rumana said as she stood up, dusting more soot off herself, “oh Tyra, hi,” she waved pleasantly, “and the elf,” she said, with a hint of distaste.”

“Dwarf,” Eletha muttered, nodding as she returned the greeting.

“And…” she paused at Vann, “another dwarf? All the way out here? And without a beard…”

Vann cleared his throat, “I’m not a dwarf, I’m human, I just uh… well, it’s a long story.”

Setting out with a party two stronger than they’d started with had apparently given Chadwick a boost of confidence. That one of those party members was Rumana had seemed to put him in the most excited mood Vann had ever seen him in, even when he, Tyra, and Eletha had returned from successful dungeon raids before.

“Striking out into goblin territory,” Chadwick said excitedly, “really taking the fight to them!” He grinned and looked at Rumana, “and we’ve got the power of science with us too!”

“Pfft,” Eletha muttered, “science is just undiscovered magical principles…”

“Ignore her Chadwick,” the dwarf said smugly, looking back over her shoulder, “the uninitiated simply cannot grasp the wonders of the natural world… Oh, have you taken your vitamin today?”

“Every morning with breakfast!” Chadwick said excitedly, “your natural knight enhancement formula is the best!”

“I’m going to make a natural enhancement plus formula pretty soon!” Rumana said, looking up at the knight with a smile, “start saving your coins now!”

Vann was quickly seeing why Tyra and Eletha didn’t care for the dwarf. She seemed to effortlessly wrap Chadwick around her fingers, and while she spoke with the tone of an expert, he wasn’t sure on the things she had to say on topics related to the natural world…”

“So as I was saying, that’s how dwarves proved the world is actually some manner of a sphere,” Rumana said.

“Ridiculous,” Eletha muttered, “we’d all roll off the sides!”

“So there’s obviously got to be some kind of big Alpha goblin that’s responsible for our problems out here,” Rumana said, segueing from her lecture, “they’re very tribal, it could also be an ogre, or an orc, is running this show.”

“I fear it could be worse,” Enid said quietly, “were it a large goblin I would not fear it… I think a more sinister intelligence leads them.”

Elven intelligence?” Rumana whispered, looking at Eletha, who scowled.

“Well, I didn’t mean-“ Enid began.

“You just know they’re going to go all Elsira on us one of these days,” Rumana muttered, her finger tracing over a firecracker on her belt.

“Excuse me!?” Eletha shrieked, “that Elsira nonsense is just anti-Elf propaganda, probably published by dwarves!”

“Now look,” Chadwick began, “we’re all on the same side here, so let’s just calm down.”

“Chadwick, don’t trust her,” Rumana muttered, “elves think of humans as playthings!”

“We do not!” Eletha said, her face growing red, “humans are… our wayward younger siblings!” she said with a sniff, “clumsiness aside, we love them, not that a greedy goldmonger like you could understand such a bond!”

“Ha!” Rumana laughed, “everyone knows dwarves are humanity’s best friends. They love our machines and our craftsmanship!”

“Why can’t we just be friends with both of your races?” Tyra asked, “I mean you both do seem to come through for humanity whenever things get rough.”

Rumana and Eletha both smirked, then joined one another in laughter, “poor humans,” Eletha said with a sigh, smiling at the dwarf.

“Yes, they have such amusing ideas,” Rumana chuckled… “friends with dwarves and elves…”

They camped at the far end of Enid’s valley, between a final pair of mountains that opened up into a wide plain that was said to be goblin territory. The area was largely unmapped, but from their campsite at the base of one of the final peaks they didn’t see any sign of trouble. Enid simply waved her hand, causing vines of wild blackberries to crawl themselves to them, and Chadwick had begun preparing a large stew while the others relaxed/

“So,” Eletha asked, regarding Enid, “were you telling the truth about living in that valley for hundreds of years?”

“I was,” Enid said, her ears twitching with annoyance, “what of it? It’s mine elf, and it will be until I die.”

“Hmm…” Eletha said, rubbing her chin, “I’m not sure what to make of you, you’re not just some demi-human, are you?”

Enid hovered her hand over a patch of ground, causing a yellow dandelion to burst forth from the grass. She picked the flower and twirled it idly, a moment later the flower seemed to turn outward, turning into the fluffy white seeds of summer. With a blow Enid scattered them.

“I’m more in the spirit world than most,” Enid mused, “but I’m more in this one, if that answers your question.”

“Not really,” Eletha muttered.

“Don’t worry elf, you’re still the only immortal in the group,” Enid giggled. “I’ll live to be exactly one thousand years old, to the minute, and then I’ll be gone… assuming something else doesn’t end me first.” She winked at Eletha, who seemed uncomfortable, “immortality is really more of a burden to someone like you though, who lives among mortals, isn’t it?”

“How old are you, anyway?” Chadwick asked, stepping back from the cookpot, “I’ve never thought to ask…”

“Because it’s rude to ask any lady their age,” Eletha snapped. She saw the whole group looking at her, and sighed angrily, “I’m eight hundred and seven.”

There was a stunned silence around the campfire, “gods,” Vann whispered, “we must seem like we’re just winking in and out to you…”

“That’s why an elf can’t ever really be your friend,” Rumana said, shooting Eletha a dirty look.

“That’s not true at all!” she snapped, “I…” she sighed, “look, you’re not here for long, but I remember every mortal friend I’ve ever made.”

“Doesn’t that get sad?” Tyra asked quietly.

Eletha paused a moment, “it’s not really goodbye,” she said finally, “it’s more like you’re just… going away, and I won’t see you for a long time.”

“Hmm… only eight hundred and you’ve still picked up some wisdom,” Enid said, amused.

“And besides,” Eletha said, “I usually just reconnect with the same families every generation or so, elves don’t just befriend one human, we befriend an entire lineage.”

Chadwick paused, “wait a minute, my grandfather said he used to travel with an Elven friend, was that-“

“Oh yeah,” Eletha said casually, “ask your dad too, I’ve been your family’s elven companion for five hundred years now.”

“F-Five hundred,” Chadwick stuttered, stunned.

“I usually head back to the elven kingdom for a few decades between generations,” Eletha said, as though she were describing a cooking recipe, “then I see what you’re up to, maybe help push the current heir in the right direction. I’ve got a few friend-families I kind of rotate through too.”

“I can’t believe this,” Chadwick said, blinking, “you mean to tell me you’ve been manipulating my family for-“

“Five hundred years,” Eletha confirmed, “though I don’t think it’s fair to call it manipulating, I mean I taught your great great great grandfather swordplay, then I helped your great great grandfather complete the quest that earned him your family’s estate, and then-“

“Gods above,” Chadwick muttered, “we’re your pets…”

“Hey!” Eletha shouted angrily, “that is not fair, do you know how many times I went out of my way to find good women to introduce your ancestors to?”

“Y-You’re breeding us too?” Chadwick asked, eyes going wider.

“Oh, so when a human introduces two people who would go great together, that’s matchmaking, but if an elf does it, suddenly she’s breeding people,” Eletha crossed her arms, “and show a little respect, I almost was your grandmother, that man was clueless with women! I almost had to intervene and save your line!”

Chadwick just blinked a few times, “we are going to have a talk about this, you and me, sometime!”

“Hey,” Tyra said suddenly, “if you’re watching out for our lineages or whatever, why did Vann and I end up in an orphanage?”

“Oh, you two are new,” Eletha said with a shrug.

Chadwick was silent, and after a moment he stalked back towards his tent. Rumana bit her lip, looking from the tent to the elf.

“I uh…” she cleared her throat, “I’m gonna go check on the big guy.” With that she set off, leaving Eletha looking uncomfortable.

Vann looked to the tent, where Tyra was waiting for him. He’d finally gotten all of his size back, and he was looking forward to spending the evening with her. He smiled as he glanced around the camp, seeing everyone had retired for the night. He slowly poured water over their fire, then with an amorous grin he started towards his tent.

Hello Vann, Zenovia said quietly.

He stopped, then sighed, I’m actually in the middle of something-

Yes you’re going to go lay with Tyra, Zenovia said impatiently, but I need you to do something else first. Vann fought a chuckle, wondering what demands his goddess had now. Zenovia sighed, it’s nothing for you, your friend Chadwick needs you!

He blinked, really? That… that seems odd, why does Chadwick need the help of a femdom goddess?

OUR help! Zenovia insisted, go to him, now!

Vann sighed, glancing at Chadwick’s tent. Feeling certain he was wasting his time, he began the trek across their camp.

“I can’t believe Eletha has been controlling my family for… gods, centuries,” Chadwick muttered.

“Hey, it’s okay,” Rumana said, rubbing his blond hair as he lay across her lap, “you want me to tell you about my internal combustion engine again?”

“I guess…” he sighed, smiling a little, “I do like hearing you talk about such things…”

“I…” Rumana bit her lip, “I truly hate to give the elf any benefit of the doubt, but for what it’s worth I don’t think she had any malicious intent for… guiding your family.”

“It just feels… odd,” he muttered, “to think she’s been controlling our destinies for so long… do I even want to be an adventurer? Did she push me to it in some way I didn’t see?”

Rumana chuckled, “hey big guy, you are definitely an adventuring type.” He just scowled, and she sighed, “Okay, engines right? First we need a fuel, and-“

“Uh, Chadwick?” Vann’s voice called from outside, “do you have a minute?”

Chadwick didn’t answer, sighing and staring at the top of the tent, Rumana sighed, “come in!”

Vann pulled the tentflap back, clearing his throat uncomfortably as he saw the two of them, “Umm…” he began, “everything okay?”

“Chadwick is just a little out of sorts,” the dwarf said.

“No,” the knight said, sitting up and lifting his head out of the dwarf’s lap, “I’m… I’m okay.”

“Huh,” Vann muttered, “well, don’t take this the wrong way, but Zenovia was very insistent I come check on you two…”

Chadwick chuckled, “she seems like a good goddess, she recognized your worth after all, but I don’t know what she can do to make me feel better.”

Vann was about to leave with an apology, but Rumana cleared her throat, “she made you smaller, right? Can she do that to Chadwick here?”

Vann paused, “er, yes, I suppose-“

“Now wait a minute,” Chadwick started.

“What size were you thinking,” Vann asked, his mouth quirking into a small smile.

“Smaller than me,” Rumana said eagerly, “like… up to here?” she jumped up eagerly, her head not even touching the top of her head as she gestured just below her ample breasts.

See Vann, Zenovia said, they need you! Hold out your hand and I’ll guide you!

With a chuckle Vann obeyed, holding his hand outward, “do you want his clothes to shrink with him?” he asked, watching the blue sparks fly up his arm.

“Gods no,” Rumana said eagerly.

Chadwick’s eyes went wide as his simple brown tunic billowed around him, becoming loose as he shrank. He tried to speak, but just looked up at the now towering dwarf and gulped nervously.

“You’ll be back to normal by tomorrow morning” Vann said, giving a quick salute, “I’ll leave you two to it.”

“Wait!” Chadwick called, but Vann’s only response was the rough sound of the tent flap swinging in the wind as the mage left. He slowly looked up at the now towering dwarf, who giggled at his expression.

“Look at this,” Rumana mused, gently reaching down to pull his clothing down around him, “you can just slip right out of your tunic…”

Chadwick grunted as he was roughly pulled free, his now sub four-foot form easily manhandled by the dwarf’s gloved hands. She licked her lips, looking over his chiseled body, causing him to blush as her gaze lingered between his legs.

“You know, I never thought I was into human boys until you,” she murmured. “It’s like someone chiseled you from granite or something…”

“Uh, thanks,” Chadwick said, trying to keep a smile on his face.

“I should have had him make you just a little smaller,” she muttered. As she said it, blue sparks raced over Chadwick, causing him to shrink another few inches. His feet left the ground as she held him up in awe. “Okay,” she laughed, “apparently Vann’s goddess lingers…

She spun, slamming him down and pinning him to the bedroll, “R-Rumana?” he wheezed.  

“Hush,” she barked, “I’ve wanted to do this for a long time, you were just always so… big.” She giggled, beginning to pull her clothing off. Chadwick stared as he saw the pale flesh spill free, those massive breasts spilling out over him.

“You’ve wanted to do this?” he breathed, pinned beneath her bulk. She clasped his wrists, lifting them above his head and bringing them together, easily overpowering and holding the position with a single one of her now larger hands.

She just rolled her eyes, “Oh come on Chadwick, you’re always coming into my shop, buying things you don’t need, and asking me about things that a knight has no care for.” She let her free hand wander down and grip his erection, “I have to wonder though, why someone like me? Why not a human princess? Why a dwarven shopkeep with gunpowder stains on everything she owns?”

Chadwick tried to answer, but just gasped as her hand ran up and down his shaft. She giggled, releasing him when she felt he was at full attention. She released his hands, but he kept them over his head as she mounted him, causing him to hiss in pleasure as her warm wetness enveloped him.

“You’re the smartest woman I’ve ever met!” he managed, crying out in ecstasy as she rode him, her massive breasts bobbing with each thrust, hovering over his face like moons. “Every day I make up some reason to talk to you!” he whimpered.

Rumana growled, ravaging the human who had been reduced to her tiny plaything, “that’s sweet Chadwick,” she snarled, “but I’m fucking you,” she slapped him across the face, not enough to hurt, but just enough to stun him and make him look up at her wide eyed, “I don’t want to hear about my lovely eyes or my wit or any of that lover’s shit! Tell me right now,” she said, her tone growing low, “what is it about me you like? Physical features, when your dick gets hard what part of me is in that little brain of yours?”

He gulped, red faced, his mind going a thousand miles a minute as the dwarf woman rode him. She was a colossus of a woman to him now, groaning and smiling lustfully as she bore down on him again and again, each thrust shaking his whole body as he struggled to answer her.

“Y-Your breasts!” he shouted, “they’re the biggest in town, bigger than any human’s or elf’s I’ve ever seen!”

“A good start,” Rumana muttered, laying her, to him, massive hands across her chest. She brought herself down on him hard, causing him to grunt in a mix of pleasure and shock as she held him in place, “but we’re not composing a poem here Chadwick, call them tits! Now, what do you love about me?”

“Y-Your tits!” he groaned loudly, “I love your tits! I want to bury my face in them and never leave!”

“Good boy!” she laughed, increasing her speed as his back arced and let his words melt away into mewls and gasps of pleasure. As they came together, she growled, scooping behind his head and drawing it up into her chest. At his size his head easily disappeared between those immense pillows, and he felt all of his concerns and worries melt away as he was smothered by her warm flesh.

Now let’s see if that Goddess of Vann’s is still watching, Rumana thought with a smirk, “smaller Chadwick,” she said softly, “just melt into them.”

He yelped with some surprise as he felt his body start to contract, his manhood sliding out of her with a pop as she hugged him into the growing valley of breasts. He looked up at Rumana pleadingly, her smirk getting ever larger as he lost his size. Soon only one hand was needed to hold him in her cleavage, then a pair of fingers, finally just a single fingertip.

“R-Rumana,” he managed, “I… I…”

“Hush,” she said sweetly, “let me take care of you… clearly you need a little time away from everything to clear your head, so I’m sending you someplace where you can do that.” She blew him one final kiss, “smaller,” she whispered, the blue sparks enveloping Chadwick until his beetle sized form dwindled into something closer to an Ant. She shifted slightly, watching Chadwick tumble away into the dark recesses of her cleavage, smothered on both sides by mountainous breasts that glistened with sweat earned from their lovemaking.

Rumana sighed, pulling her bra back on to hold her chest in place. She gently shook it, smirking to herself as she imagined what the world looked like for the tiny man she’d sent “away.” She leaned back on her bedroll, crossing her arms behind her head.

Chadwick felt the world compress around him, the warm fleshy world of her breasts compressing, molding around him, bathing him in the slight scent of Rumana as he slid slowly further, the sound of her heartbeat in his ears. He felt oddly at peace, and a moment later he began drifting off to sleep, his dreams full of Rumana’s eager smile.

Vann blinked, realizing he was in some manner of dungeon. He ran to the bars, gripping them and looking around.

How did I get here? He thought in a panic.

There was a soft sound of a hard heeled shoe on stone, and a moment later Zenovia walked through the door, at least seven feet tall and wearing the shining gold badge of the frontier territory’s sheriff over the black leather uniform that deputies of the office wore. In her hand she tapped a wooden truncheon, a smug smirk on her face as she strutted towards him.

“Oh no, it looks like someone’s broken the law and ended up in jail…” she giggled.

“This is a dream, isn’t it?” he smirked, rolling his eyes.

“It is,” she said with a wistful sigh, “simply pulling you entirely into the divine realm is a little hard this far from the temple… so I just waited until you fell asleep.”

“I see,” he nodded, “so, what is your bidding, my goddess?”

“Oh Vann, let’s not get too formal,” she laughed, “I just wanted to tell you that you did a good job on the Chadwick situation… I think he’ll be much better in the morning.”

“If you say so,” Vann said with a shrug.

“You’ll see,” she giggled, “now… since you’ve been arrested on charges of public lewdness, I’m going to have to process you.” She waved her hand and the iron gate slid open, allowing the towering amazon to step into his cell, a predatory grin on her face.

“P-Public lewdness?” Vann managed, stepping back slightly.

“Oh yes, and since you don’t have any gold to pay the fine, you’ll have to pay some other way,” Zenovia said, licking her lips. “But first, let’s get you out of those clothes, I need to be sure you’re not carrying any weapons, and I’ll be checking every inch of you…”

Tyra stirred, opening her eyes sleepily and looking over at Vann. He was muttering something in his sleep, and an erection was poking her in the back as they lay together.

“Wait oh gods, I plea guilty,” he muttered, “Stop I… don’t… don’t stop… hrmm…” he turned over, facing away from her.

 She giggled, they’d enjoyed each other before bed, and she’d even let him be on top, it was funny to think he was still feeling amorous after that… She’d have to ask him about the dream in the morning.

Chadwick and Rumana were already awake when the rest of the group rose, Chadwick in his full and freshly polished amor, looked refreshed. His blond hair billowed slightly in the wind off the plains as he gave them all that heartbreaking smile. The dwarf, Rumana, had a similar grin that seemed almost… smug? As she leaned against him.

“Right,” he said, glancing over the extended grasslands, “we’ll have to journey into these goblin infested prairies to determine what they’re up to, why they keep coming into the mountains… Well need to be at our best, but we should have some warning if a large group approaches.”

“Uh hey, Chadwick,” Eletha said, nervously stepping forward, “if we need to uh… discuss some-“

“Eletha, I’m a little unnerved by everything, I’ll admit,” he said, meeting her gaze, “but you’ve been my friend so far, and you’ve never failed me in battle.” He smirked, “whatever else needs to be said, can be said when this is over, over a few rounds of ale back in Sweetwort’s tavern.”

Eletha’s eyes lit up, and she nodded, “uh, yeah, that sounds great!”

Well hells below, Vann thought as the group set out, Zenovia was right!

Of course I was Vann, I’m a goddess, she said, somewhat exasperated.

Vann felt someone tapping his shoulder as they walked, and he saw Enid, her foxlike ears twitching as she regarded him, “I’m kind of tired of walking,” she said.

“Well we’ve only just started for the day,” Vann said, turning back ahead. Chadwick and Rumana were beginning to lead the group over a small ridge, dotted with blooming lavender.

“Yeah, I’m just not used to walking so far,” Enid muttered, “could you carry me for a little bit?”

“Carry you?” he asked, turning to face her incredulously. “I’m uh…” he looked down at himself, then chuckled at the absurdity, “look Enid, I don’t have the strength to-“ he grunted as the fox-girl leapt on his back, hiking her legs up around his torso and her arms around his neck in a piggyback position. “Hey!” he shouted, causing the whole group to stop and look. “What do you think you’re-“

“Just stand up,” Enid said, rolling her eyes.

He did, and he was shocked to find she was light as a feather, it was like he wasn’t carrying her at all… Tyra frowned, and reached into Vann’s satchel. After a few minutes of thumbing through pages she found what she was looking for.

“Human packhorse,” Tyra read, struggling not to laugh at an illustration of herself riding on Vann’s back, much like Enid was, “it says here that a man designated as such will receive the strength of Zenovia to carry women and their burdens so they don’t have to…” She looked at Enid, who was sitting rather smugly on Vann’s back, “maybe I should take a turn next?”

“I don’t think so,” Vann smirked, “I’ll just rub your feet for you when we make camp.”

“Oh, that sounds great,” Enid said excitedly, “do mine too!”

“If I’m carrying you all day, why would your feet be sore?” Vann asked as the group started moving again.

“Because it feels nice and you know you want to,” Enid teased, her silvery gray tail flashing behind her in amusement.

“If the human is offering to rub feet when we make camp,” Eletha said, glancing back with a green, “I’ll add myself to his que… put me at the end Vann, I’d prefer you start on mine after you’ve gotten small from working on theirs.”

“Of course,” he said, rolling his eyes with a grin as they trekked over the prairie.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the short hiatus we had there, I spent the weekend going back and finishing my other story We Help Each Other Get By. We should be back on track for regular updates for this one.