- Text Size +

Vann woke to the sound of birds chirping, something soft pressing into his face. He blinked and realized it wasn’t his pillow, but Tyra’s pert breasts, smothering his mouth and nose as she snuggled him close in her sleep. He struggled, trying to press away, but she just murmured, turning over and keeping his entire body clung tightly to hers as she nuzzled her face into the top of his head, ruffling his hair as though he were a favored teddy bear.

He felt a quick buzz, and then sighed as he felt those strong arms get stronger, his size slipping away as the sleeping knight casually overpowered him.

Come on, he thought, she’s not even awake!

There was a quick gust of wind from nowhere, and he saw his copy of Commandments and Rituals of Zenovia flutter open. The header on the page read, “forced cuddling,” and as always showed in the illustration Tyra and him, in a position very similar to where they were now, with his illustrated doppelganger trying feebly to escape as Tyra’s cooed and pulled him close.

Tyra grumbled in her sleep, then finally sighed, “good morning,” she yawned, leaning down to kiss the top of his head gently. She glanced at the open book, then raised an eyebrow, “I can’t even snuggle with you without your goddess getting off on it?” she teased, squeezing him tighter.

Their tentflap lifted open, and Eletha poked her face in, “come on you two, time to get up!” she rolled her eyes when she saw them embraced, “I can’t believe it took a goddess to get the two of you together,” she muttered.

“Do you want these back?” Vann asked, pointing to a pair of white panties in the corner of the tent.

Eletha sniffed, “you will wash them and present them to me properly cleaned, for now put them in with your things.” With that she pulled her head out of the tent, joining Chadwick in clearing up their camp.

“Right,” Chadwick said, looking down at the valley on the far side of the mountains they’d crossed, “This area isn’t well charted, I don’t know of any settlers other than the witch.” He pointed to a curling whisp of grey smoke in the distance, close alongside a running river that glistened slightly in the early morning light, “that is probably Enid’s home,” he surmised.

“So how do we do this?” Vann asked, straining to see further. He scowled as Tyra playfully hooked him under his armpits and placed him a nearby rock, letting him stand at the same height as the rest of them. “Do you guys usually just run in and kill the lead monster or-“

The other three chuckled, “points for eagerness,” Eletha said with a smirk, “but given our target is said to be human, we should at least attempt talking.”

“She’s said to like sweets,” Chadwick said, patting his bag, “I’ve brought some from the confectioner in town.”

“So we’re going to give her candy, and ask her to come with us?” Vann asked, not sure he was fully grasping the plan.

“Yep,” Tyra said with a smile, “we can’t just act like a band of murderous hobos Vann, we’re the law out here, things can get ugly if we just beat up every orc we see, I mean what if they sue us in the territorial court?”

“Do you think Enid of the wilds would… bring suit against us?” Vann asked curiously.

“Gods only know Vann,” Chadwick growled, “Eletha and I have encountered some beasts that turned out to be very convincing before a judge.”

“That ogre you guys caught was Garthok the Despoiler, the wanted one was Garthok the Maimer,” Tyra said, rolling her eyes, “he kept insisting that the whole time you were fighting him.”

“That greedy beast took me for half my gold,” Eletha muttered.

“No, he took a very reasonable settlement,” Chadwick sighed, “now let’s be on our way…”

Deep in the darkened valley beyond the mountains a cauldron bubbled, and the wizened crone’s face lit with glee, cackling as she saw the adventurers start in her direction. A black cat leapt upon the table, and with a scowl she swept it off, clearing a way to her spellbooks.

“So, you think you’re taking Enid in, eh?” she tittered, “I’ll show them, I’ll show them all!”

The vision of the approaching party bubbled and rippled away as a wooden spoon dipped into the cauldron, stirring the green mixture as steam and smoke filled the small cottage. The knobbed and gnarled hands grabbed a smattering of powders from the table, tossing them into the bubbling morass.

Outside the cabin, vines began to move on their own, and gaping pink flytrap maws the size of wagon wheels opened.

“This looks like the place,” Chadwick muttered, glancing at the cottage. It had a cozy look to it, built of felled logs and with a well thatched roof, ivy growing around the sides. The curtains were drawn over the windows, but they shifted slightly, as though tracing someone’s hurried movements inside.

“Should I go knock?” Tyra asked, hand on the pommel of her sword. Vann nodded, stepping back and gesturing for Vann and Eletha to get behind him as he hefted his own shield off his back. Tyra rapped on the door three times, then scurried back to them.

With a slow creek that drifted over the midday quiet of the valley, the heavy wooden door drifted open, revealing a black portal to the inside of the cabin. A smell like cinnamon and nutmeg washed over them, and a hoary haggard claw of a hand appeared gripping the head of an ornately carved walking cane. A snake motif was traced down the side of it, the mouth of the creature at the pommel where that shaky gnarled hand with yellow nails gripped it.

“Why hello my pretties,” Enid cackled, stepping into the clearing, “more from Sweetwort? Have you come to have your fortunes told?” A hunched figure in a red cloak stepped out into the light, revealing a head of whispy white hair and a bulbous nose covered in warts. “Perhaps do you need some… medicine, to help to help your love life?” She cackled, and as she did a bright red amulet on a gold chain bounced against her aged chest.

Chadwick cleared his throat, “Enid of the Wilds, you are suspected of organizing goblin raids on the town of Sweetwort, and on merchants, the mayor has authorized me to place you under arrest or…” He sighed, “well look, Enid, we’re both reasonable people? Why don’t you just answer some of our questions?” he unhooked the bag of sweets from his belt, undoing the drawstring and letting the haggard crone see the brightly colored candies inside, “we could discuss it over some of these?” He picked one up, popping it into his mouth and chewing slowly.

Enid’s cloudy eyes narrowed, “You must think I’m quite the fool, to give myself and my secrets up for a bag of sourballs!” she gestured around, “do you see any goblins boy? Not a one since you entered my domain, they fear it as much as you do.”

“She’s got a point,” Vann said, “we haven’t seen any sign of them, no camps, no spearheads, nothing.”

“I, Enid the human, Enid of the wilds, rule this valley, and I will not suffer them!” she sneered, “for hundreds of years I have practiced my craft here, my knowledge is deep and ancient.”

“No one said it isn’t,” Chadwick began, trying to calm her down. Behind him the other three members of the party engaged in hushed conversation.

“Pfft,” Eletha said, rolling her eyes, “oh no, look out, the human is hundreds of years old,” she said sarcastically. “I’ve got socks that old…”

“Not every race takes decades getting out of diapers,” Tyra teased, causing the elf to scowl.

“Something’s off,” Vann muttered, “who introduces themselves as ‘the human’ anyway?”

“That’s true,” Eletha mused, “you guys don’t usually advertise like that… and isn’t hundreds of years a little long for your lifespans?”

“She could have used magic to extend hers?” Tyra hissed.

“No,” Eletha muttered, “humans who do that have a certain… aura about them.” She glanced at the ruby red necklace around the crone’s neck, bobbing as she continued arguing with Chadwick. “Vann,” she whispered, “can you grab that necklace off her? I don’t know if I’ve got the power for it, she’s radiating a pretty strong shield.”

He nodded, focusing his energy as Chadwick kept talking, “and furthermore,” the knight said testily, “if you really haven’t done anything wrong, we’ll let you go!”

“Please,” the witch sneered, “you’d- HEY!” a thin wisp of white smoke seemed to materialize out of thin air, hooking the necklace and drawing it over her head. She snapped her fingers, and Vann’s tendril of magic was cut off, stinging him slightly and causing the necklace to plummet to the ground.

“What on…” Chadwick began, eyes wide as the illusion vanished.

There was a quick shimmer in the air, and the haggard crone was gone. Standing before them was a girl, with bright silver hair, and a pair of foxlike ears sticking off the top of her head, now lying flat as she looked around in panic, a bushy white tail twitching nervously behind her. She stepped back, her purple eyes darting around, looking at them as if she suddenly felt naked.

“U-Uh,” she gulped, steeling herself. Her fists clenched and she defiantly walked up to Chadwick, her short stature bringing her up to just below his chest. “Now you see here!” she said fiercely, her voice going from aged and eerie to a high pitched, girlish tone as she tapped Chadwick’s armor angrily, “I am done with your questions! You are all trespassing! Now go, and leave the bag of candy!”

“Oh gods, she’s adorable!” Tyra gushed.

“Give her the candy Chadwick,” Eletha said with a smug smirk, “we’ll just tell the mayor she’s innocent, just a cute little fox-girl living out here all alone.”

“C-CUTE!?” Enid’s fists were balled, and her face was bright red as the tension left the party. Only Vann kept his guard up.

“Uh, guys,” he warned, readying a spell.

“Sorry to bother you Enid,” Chadwick said, playfully patting her on the head and ruffling those foxlike ears.

Chadwick’s chuckle was cut off by a scream of terror as a vine burst from the ground, wrapping around his ankle and lifting him high in the air. More tendrils burst forth from the ground, whipping at the rest of the party.

“CUTE HUH!?” Enid roared as a mass of vines seemed to leap from the forest for Eletha. The elf screamed, hurling a fireball that burned away the mass just as it reached her. From the trees a green maw rose, a massive flytrap with teeth and spindling green tendrils that reached for them. “LOOK AT THE CUTE FOXGIRL!” She shouted, “SHE PROBABLY GROWS POSIES, RIGHT?” she gestured to the massive venus flytrap, which had ensnared Tyra, lifting the knight towards its maw even as she hacked furiously at the vines.

Vann snarled, and with a few chants the vines holding Tyra burst into flame, dropping her to the ground with a thud. He spun his staff, fireballs quickly flying out and burning the vines before they could even rise from the ground.

Enid had casually walked over to the dropped bag of sweets, and picked up and started snacking on them, “You’re a handsome one,” she said with a smile, looking up at Chadwick as the vines wrapped around him. She popped another sourball into her mouth, savoring the sweet flavor, “you humans really do make the best snacks… both for cute fox girls… and their plants.” Chadwick squirmed, a fierce expression on his face as the vines started bringing him towards the flytrap’s mouth.

Vann breathed out slowly, pointing his staff at the massive plant-thing’s head. He chanted a spell from memory that he knew he would pay for dearly, but this had to end. A small white ball shot out of his staff, making contact with the flytrap’s mouth. There was a boom, and then a flash, chunks of green plant pulp rained down on them, splattering the ground as the vines went limp.

“My flytrap!” Enid squealed angrily, throwing the bag of sweets to the ground. She stomped towards Vann, who was steadying himself as he watched the world expand around him. “Listen up you big…” she paused, realizing she now towered a head taller than Vann as his shrinking finished.

“L-Let’s just calm down,” Vann said nervously, looking at the petite fox-girl, who now loomed over him.

A smug smirk crossed her face, “well, well, well, who’s cute now?” she reached down and flicked his nose, and he grunted as he felt himself lose another inch of height. “This is neat,” Enid mused, “why are you getting smaller?”

“Get away from him!” Tyra shouted, advancing with her sword drawn.

Vann held up a hand, warding her off, “I am a champion of the goddess Zenovia,” he said, “I’d be happy to tell you more, if we could all just calm down…”

Enid’s ear flickered curiously, and she glanced at the rest of the party. Eletha had a glowing orb of blue fire as she walked towards them, and Chadwick had finished hacking away the vines and was joining her, a scowl on his face.

“I’ll talk,” she said loudly, a small smirk on her face, “only to this cute boy though.” She turned back towards her cabin, gesturing for him to follow her.

“Are you mad?” Chadwick shouted, “we’re not going to let you just-“

“I’ve got a few more interesting plants around,” Enid warned, “the cute mage comes to talk to me, or you’re fertilizer.” She snapped her fingers, and a series of fruit bushes and vines seemed to snake their way from the back of her cabin, bringing ripe looking melons, tomatoes, and strawberries into view. “Why don’t you all enjoy some refreshments? You’ve come a long way.”

“I’m going to go inside and… question her,” Vann said, looking back at the others, “I’ll shout if I need help…”

Enid giggled as he slowly walked inside with her, looking around cautiously. Behind him he saw Tyra sigh, and cut herself a melon from one of the provided vines. She gave him a quick nod and a smile as the door closed.

Vann took a quick look around the cabin. It was somewhat messy, strewn with potion ingredients, unwashed dishes, and a large bookshelf. A black cat napped in a bed in a small living area, with a large easy chair that the fox-girl walked towards, her shining white tail swishing behind her.

“So, Zenovia,” she chuckled, pulling a sash on her red robe, loosening it, “I never thought I’d meet a follower of hers, last I knew her priesthood was extinct.” She plopped herself in the chair, and Vann gulped as he saw that she wore only a simple pair of cotton undergarments beneath the robe, giving him an ample look at the curve of her hips and the pert breasts that had been hidden beneath the billowy garment.

“Yes,” he nodded, trying not to stare, “As far as I know, I’m the only one right now.”

“And a man too,” she giggled. She kicked off a pair of blocky wooden sandals, propping her bare feet up on a velvet ottoman in front of her chair. They were dainty things, but with a layer of dirt on the soles, no doubt picked up from walks through her garden. She pointed at them imperiously, “foot rub, now.”

Vann found himself compelled to walk over to her, placing his staff on the ground as he knelt, beginning to massage her feet. His fingers traced over her soles, applying pressure and causing her to sigh happily as she melted into the chair.

“Good boy,” she said dreamily, watching as the action made him dwindle slightly. “I really only know a little about Zenovia, but I figured you’d have to obey my commands…” she paused, “is she going to make you smaller the longer you rub my-“

“Yes,” Vann said quickly, “and just so you know, you won’t be able to command me to hurt myself or my friends, so-“

“Wouldn’t dream of it,” she chuckled, “but… keep going.” She wiggled her toes playfully at him, toes that were slowly but steadily growing larger. She bit her lip, fighting a smug laugh at his expression, “okay, Vann, was it? You came to ask questions, ask them!”

He blinked, compelled to keep gently squeezing and caressing the ever-enlarging soles in front of him, “Why do you disguise yourself as that hag?” he asked.

She rolled her eyes, “you really have to ask that? After how your friends reacted? If Enid of the wilds is a scary old crone, people take her seriously, they pay money to get their fortunes read, get their health fixed, purify their water, whatever. If Enid of the wilds is someone who looks like me,” she gestured to her foxlike ears, “then she’s just some goofy brat playing with plants in the woods, it doesn’t matter how many miracles I work, or that I’ve been taming plants longer than half your village has been alive, first impressions are tough to beat.”

“I know what it can be like, not having people take you seriously,” he muttered. He grimaced as he realized he now had to stand up to keep rubbing her feet, his arms stretching over the edge of the ottoman her feet rested on as he tried to continue following her commands.

“Awww,” she teased, cooing at him, “let me help you up.” She reached for him, her hands, now the size of his torso, easily going under his arms and lifting him like a doll onto the piece of furniture. She leaned back again and gestured for him to continue.

“I suppose my next question is fairly obvious,” Vann said, gulping as he drifted below her outstretched foot in height, “are you responsible for the goblin raids?”

She snorted, “nah, I talk to them sometimes, but our relationship isn’t great, any that wander down here know they have a good chance of being plant food if they don’t behave.” She thought a moment, “they’ve been weird lately, all the chiefs are answering to someone. I’m worried they’ll try to burn me out.”

Vann almost jumped with excitement, even if that wouldn’t have let him reach her now towering toes, “Do you know who leads them?” he asked eagerly.

Enid shrugged, “I don’t know, a friend and I were going to look into it.”

“That’s great!” Vann said, “you should come with us, we can resolve this whole thing and-“

“I’ll think about it,” she purred, watching with smug satisfaction as his height dropped below her field of vision, obscured completely by her upright foot. She lazily moved it aside, revealing the now doll sized Vann. “That was a good foot rub,” she said, gently scrunching her foot and patting him on his head using her big toe. “Let’s cap it off with a little kiss.” Vann grimaced, looking at the dirty sole, then leaned in, gently smooching the ridged skin. There was a slightly salty, earthy taste that stuck to his lips, the mix of soil and sweat no doubt.

“Well, if we’ve nothing else to talk about,” Vann said nervously, looking up at the now enormous fox-girl who was playfully eyeing him, “why not return me to my friends?”

She just snickered, reaching out and snatching him off the ottoman as she sat up, placing her feet on the floor. She looked at him, eyes wide, she gently tugged on his arms, gripping him tightly in her hand as her fingers explored his limbs, his chest… he started as her fingertip traced over the crotch of his pants.

“This is so fun,” she said, licking her lips, “just… manhandling you like this.” She playfully held him upside down, causing his head to spin as she gently squeezed his feet between her thumb and forefinger, “I really like tossing people around with my vines, tying them up… but with you? I can just do it with my fingers.” She giggled, “it’s an odd sensation, an enjoyable one.” She pinched his middle, causing him to yelp with surprise. “Is it fun for you too?”

“Well…” he thought uncertainly, “It’s… okay.”

“It’s okay,” Enid repeated in a mocking voice. She stood up, walking towards her bedroom with him, “now I understand you get magic power from these… shows of faith,” Enid laughed, “but a boy like you, who willingly pledges himself to such a deity?” She walked over to a small dresser, opening it, “I think there’s more than power to it, you must be enjoying yourself.”

She fumbled in the drawer for something while he thought on the matter, she might be right, he realized with a start, I’ve been thinking of this as a tradeoff but… is it really?

“Here we go,” Enid laughed, pulling a smooth phallic object from the drawer. Vann looked at it curiously, having never seen it’s like before. It was made of a shining material he didn’t recognize, and it buzzed on and off as the fox-girl playfully flicked a switch. “Those dwarven devices,” she chuckled, holding the dildo next to him. Vann gulped as he realized he was just slightly taller than it was, the tip would have come up to the point of his chin had they been standing side to side.

“I guess I should squeeze you, maybe call you a cute little toy for a few more minutes,” Enid said as a smile traced her features, “get you down to the size of Mister buzzy here.” She regarded him again, “it’s fitting, this toy,” she hefted it, “gets me off,” she hefted him next, “and this one, gets Zenovia off, that’s your role pretty much, right? What you’re all about?” She laughed, “kind of a silly thing to pledge your life to, isn’t it? Come on, you can tell me, don’t you wish you were like me, or the elf, and just had some magic?”

“I…” he gulped, then frowned, “No, she gave me a chance when nobody else would, even when by all rights she should have just ignored me, and she’s given me the power to follow my own selfish dreams too.” He laughed, “and yes, I’ll admit I’m enjoying these things that happen to me, I love being the champion of Zenovia! She’s perfect, I’ll kiss every boot in the world if it makes her happy.”

In a far off realm, sectioned off in the cosmos by the will of the gods, Zenovia, watched the scene unfold, fanning her flushed face slightly with a goofy grin on her face.

“Well, that’s never happened before,” she said with a girlish giggle.

“Hmph,” Enid said with a shrug, “whatever you say Vann,” she compared him to her buzzing toy again, and grinned widely. “Looks like you just reached the perfect size.” She bent over, pulling her panties down, stepping out of them to reveal the creamy pale skin of her round bottom, and her womanhood with a forest of hair over it, the same silvery white shining color as her head.

She crawled onto her bed, a small cot sized mattress with a carved headboard depicting snakes and foxes, and adorned with an ornate red, brown, and yellow quilt she didn’t bother to pull back. She pulled idly at his clothing, and as if sensing her intent the uniform of Zenovia’s champion flew away from Vann, seeming eager to remove itself as a barrier to Enid’s lust.

“That’s a neat trick,” she giggled, watching his white clothing slip off him of it’s own free will, “hold still.”

 She leaned forward, her pink lips parting as she closed her eyes. For a moment Vann was sure her small pink tongue would dart out to lick him, but he panicked as her lips passed over his head, bringing his entire upper half into her mouth as though he were a lollipop. Her tongue assaulted him then, a slimy powerful serpent, coating his hair, his chest, his arms, with her gooey saliva. He felt the slight burning sensation of her spit flooding his nose, and he struggled not to sputter and cough as the tongue continued to play with him. There was a sucking sound, and he suddenly found himself pulled further in, her tongue tracing ever lower on his body.

“E-Enid, be careful!” he protested, feeling her lips slip lower on his body, only his legs stuck out from her lips now, and a second later she slurped again, drawing his head into the back of her throat and leaving only his feet, desperately trying to hook themselves around her soft lips as an anchor.

Enid glanced at her dresser mirror, giggling as she saw the tiny feet wiggling, sticking out of her mouth. She wanted to reassure him, but… well, he’d be fine. Her tongue found his tiny erection, and started playing with it casually. He groaned, trying to follow it with his pelvis as she playfully brought him to the edge, the pulled away.

“Come on,” he moaned desperately.

As if hearing him the tongue returned, running up and down him and causing him to spurt violently into the warm darkness of her mouth. His tiny orgasm mixed with her spit, washed away with one loud gulping swallow that caused the walls of her cheeks to press against him.

“Mmm…” she giggled, pulling him out of her mouth by his ankles. He gasped, both from the exertion of the orgasm, and in gratitude for the air outside her mouth. “You seem like you’re slick enough now,” she said with a wink.

Before he could say anything else she began lowering him down, and he took a deep breath as he was passed through another pair of lips, this one tightening around him and squeezing against him as the roar of Enid’s moaning echoed down to him. He fought for air, his thrashing only seeming to drive her wilder as she thrust his tiny body in and out of herself.

“Oh fuck,” she growled, biting her lip and smiling as her foxlike ears went back, “hold your breath tiny, we’re not there yet!”

Vann took a gasp as he was brought out, then plunged back in. The spit she’d soaked him with before was rapidly being replaced by the sticky pungent juices inside her, and he was feeling battered from the way her womanhood seemed to grip him, pulling against her hand as it pulled him backwards for another thrust.

Enid screamed one final time, and this time he wasn’t pulled out, instead crushed from all sides by her orgasm as she left him inside for the climax. Vann’s vision swam, he released his breath with a cough, breathing in the thick gooey juices flowing around him. For a moment he thought that would the end of him, but a second later he was pulled free, the light returning and the spots disappearing from his vision as he found the air again.

A massive rush of magical energy flowed into him, more than making up for everything he’d spent earlier. He glanced up in a daze as the womanhood that had swallowed him easily swelled from the size of a tent, to the size of castle, the bent legs of the fox-girl becoming massive towers on either side of him.

“Oh, you’re still getting smaller,” Enid said dreamily, leaning up. “That’s okay I guess; you’re done for now.” She reached down to pinch him between her fingers, squinting as she brought him up to her eyes. “You look pretty tuckered out,” she giggled, “just relax for a little bit, then we’ll go talk to your friends.”

Vann weakly gave her a thumbs up.

Enid’s door slammed open, causing the three adventurers waiting in her front yard to look up in surprise. The two knights had piled their armor nearby, and Eletha was savoring a juicy cantaloupe that left juices stringing down her chin as she glanced up. The fox-girl strutted out with a smile, practically glowing. As she walked the flowers in her garden bloomed, and one of the fruit vines seemed to reach up and offer her a strawberry, which she took happily and popped into her mouth.

“Vann and I have come to an agreement,” she said happily, “I, Enid of the Wilds, will accompany your party to determine the source of the goblin activity.”

Chadwick blinked, “That’s great!” he said with a smile, “you’d be a great boon to have at our side, where is Vann?”

With a flourish Enid held up her fist, opening it to reveal Vann, sprawled across her palm, thankfully clothed in his white vestments. Tyra reached forward, plucking up her tiny friend out of her hand, looking him over for injuries with a frown.

“I’m fine,” Vann managed, “just… tired.”

“You’re carrying a lot of magic suddenly,” Eletha said with a knowing grin, “I think I know how your deal with the fox was arranged…”

“Right,” Chadwick muttered, slightly uncomfortable, “well, I’m glad to see things have worked out, are you prepared to leave?”

“Tomorrow morning,” Enid said dismissively, “I need to work on my plants, feed my cat, and a friend of mine is meeting me, one who will be eager to assist us I think.”

Chadwick nodded, “of course, the more able hands the better…” he glanced at the strewn vines and bit his lip nervously, “is it… safe, to camp here?”

“With my blessing you’re safer in my garden than almost anywhere else in the world,” Enid said with a wave, “camp as you wish.” She gave a sly grin, “of course Vann, if you wanted to stay inside, you know where to find me.” With that she turned, her silver tail swishing in time to the sashay of her hips as she returned to the cabin.

“Well done,” Chadwick breathed, looking down at Vann with a smile, “you did a far better job than I did convincing her to cooperate.”

“Just my natural charisma,” Vann said with a sleepy smile.

“Just take some time to rest up,” Tyra said, lifting his tiny form up to the neck of her shirt. She gently placed his tiny form into her cleavage, stuffing him down into the dark warmth between the dark skin of her breasts. Vann collapsed, letting that warm skin mold around him, the thump of her heartbeat lulling him quickly to sleep.

“Hello Vann,” Zenovia said happily.

He blinked, realizing he was strapped into some kind of contraption. He looked from side to side, realizing he was shackled into an X shaped beam, his ankles were similarly bound, and he was naked save for his underwear, pure white and with Zenovia’s heart and whip sigil right over the center.  He wasn’t quite sure where he was, but it was in a column of light in an otherwise dark room.

Zenovia herself walked into view next, her normal flowing white robes replaced by a black leather corset, the clack of her ebony heels echoed across the floor as she approached his bound form. She wasn’t her usual size at hundreds of feet tall, but she still towered at something close to seven feet, a true amazon. The way her fingers drummed the whip in her hand made Vann nervous…

“Z-Zenovia,” he managed, “if you’re angry about something just-“

“Hush,” she said, putting a finger over his lips. She paused a moment, then smirked and snapped her fingers. A bright red ball gag appeared in his mouth, silencing his protests. “I’m not mad, I’m very happy with you actually…” she sighed, running her fingers through his hair, “I saw what you said to the witch, I was very flattered… I had my doubts about you, but I think we’re going to have a lot of fun together.” She leaned in close, “and just wait until you die!”

“MPFF?” he sputtered in shock through the gag.

She leaned back, a little amused, “oh relax, I just meant you’re coming home to me, not that you’re going to pass soon… I mean, probably not.”

He tried to speak, and she rolled her eyes, snapping her fingers again and causing the gag to disappear, “I meant every word!” he insisted, “I’m going to be the best champion you’ve ever had!”

Zenovia grinned, “we’ll see, for now the enthusiasm is noted.” She gripped the whip a moment, “say Vann, would you like to know the fun part of this being a dream?”

“W-what?” he asked, gulping.

“You only hurt as much as you want to,” she laughed, cracking her whip in the air playfully.

Tyra felt Vann squirm slightly from his spot trapped inside her shirt. She smiled, hoping he was having a pleasant dream.

Chapter End Notes:

The adventure continues! Up next, Vann and the party venture deeper into the wilderness with their new companion.