- Text Size +

Megan starts one morning shuffling the jars around. She takes two and puts them in her purse. The rest are reshuffled and reorganized. Megan’s hand casts its usual, terrifying shadow, as she places a jar next to you. Looking over, you see a trim, redheaded woman. It takes you a moment, but you realize you recognize her.

“Katie?”

Your voice echoes out of the top of the jar. She turns around. The sight of a familiar face, takes her a moment to process. You see the look of someone trying to figure out, if what they’re seeing is real.

“Hey,” Katie says, “you’re uh, my neighbor. The one from my building, who helped me find my dog.”

“What are you doing here?” you ask.

“Same thing as you, I assume. Whatever that monster wants,” Katie says, with a shudder and a grimace.

“Why did she shrink you?” Will asks.

“Her exact words were, ‘business has been booming and I need to do a resupply,’ which didn’t make sense at the time. But when I saw the rate that she consumes us, I uh…well I get it now,” Katie says, with a defeated tone.

“Seems like she’s bringing in new people all the time.”

You, Will and Katie converse for a while. Eventually, your voices become hoarse after shouting from one jar to another, for so long. The last time you were taken by Megan, you got a glimpse at the bookcase. Your and Will’s jar was on the top shelf. It sat there alone, until Katie jar had been added. For a while, you had assumed Megan thought of you as her prize catch. That your position atop the bookshelf, meant there was something special about you and Will. And in the long run, this could lead to her freeing you.

Katie's story made the situation clear. Being on “the top shelf” probably had little to no significance. Finally, the night comes where it is once again your and Will’s turn to join to foray. It starts as many of your nights in captivity had. With Megan eating her employee-discounted fast food. She finishes her soda, and lets out a colossal burp. Megan tosses her wrappers and clothes onto the desk.

 Her naked body produces earthquakes as she approaches the bookshelf. Megan’s face, greasy from her face food dinner, grins. She empties your jar on to the cool, laminated wood with a THUD. She drops Katie next to you. Megan’s titanic left hand, sweeps the three of you into her right one.

Her thunderous footsteps bring the three of you and herself, to her bed. Megan’s hand smells like French fries, but ones that have been dipped in a pool of sweat. In quick, horrifying succession, she plucks Will and Katie up with her right hand.

“Katie! Will!!!” you scream.

You crawl to the edge of Megan’s warm, greasy hand. She inserts the two, screaming tinies, into her anus. Her fingers pull away from the hole, devoid of the shrunken man and woman deposited in her rectum. Megan’s ass cheeks, enormous in scale, jiggle from the movement of her imprisoning them.

“ooOoOh fuck, they’re good at this,” Megan says.

With a BOOM she lays down in her bed. You stare at the patterns and details in her hand, only visible to someone your size. It moves across her body and brings you in front of her pussy. The details of her wrinkly labia, are more intricate, than her hand. A fishy smell, emanating from her vagina, overwhelms the French fry smell. Curly, blonde hairs, wet with her cum, poke your face and tickle your body.

Her vagina swallows your entire being. Megan’s warmth and wetness surround you. The more you scream, the more of her thick fluids are forced into your mouth. Bubbles form around you, from the panicked exhales and shouts of terror you expel. Megan’s finger’s, which look like they were each made from their own tree, stripped of its bark and branches, enter and exit her violently. It is clear, that she does not care if she crushes you out, amidst her fervor.

Her fingers may not be necessary to do that. The constriction from her warm, slimy pussy as it envelops you, feels like more than enough to make you explode.

“mnHhmmm,” Megan moans.

The sound is muffled by your fleshy prison. And your ears are clogged with her fluids. No sensation as ever been this all-encompassing.

“FuuUuUUckk,” she moans, as you squirm away from the crushing pressure of her finger.

The more you writhe, the wetter she gets. And the wetter she gets, the harder she fingers herself. And the harder she fingers herself, the scarier it is to be trapped in her constrictive pussy. So, you writhe even harder. It is a terrible feedback loop, but you can’t escape it. Your movements are reflexive. An involuntary response, to an intense sense of danger. It seems that you’re sweating quite a bit. Something that is likely to be a response not just to the anxiety of the situation, but the immense heat.

Megan’s heartrate continues to increase. It is an unnerving, percussive sound. One that seems to be all around you. Her finger pins you and she accidentally pulls you out of her vagina. The thick, gamey fluids coating your body, get caught on her wild, unkempt bush. You have a moment to breathe fresh air. Her blonde, curly hairs poke you in the face. And drip sweat and her cum onto your body.

 It occurs to you, that you are physically close to Will and Katie. Megan’s wrinkled anus is in full view. Would it be possible to mount a rescue? Before you can put any more thought into this, you see Megan’s crimson and black nails, glistening with her fluids. It takes no effort for her to shove you back inside her pussy. She fingers herself with a renewed and increased level of vigor.

“MnNmnNnn!”

You hear her moan, echo down to you as writhe and wriggle your way out of the destructive path of her fingers. Every second, she reaches a new height of wetness. Her heart rate increase, more and more. The constrictive feeling of her flesh, squeezing you, reaches a point where you are certain your body will burst into a splat of blood.

“Ff….aahhhHHHa….fuck!”

You feel her cum, as your soaked body is doused with the strongest layer of her fluids yet. Several moments pass, before her titanic fingers retrieve you. As she brings you back to the jar, you find yourself breathing very heavily. Not just as you recover from the intensity of what she did to you, but to breathe in as much fresh air as possible. PLINK! Your body, still slick and glistening from her cum, lands in the jar.

You watch from the jar, waiting for Megan to collect Will and Katie. After retrieving them out of her ass, Megan brings her sweaty hand up to her mouth. You scream, residual flecks of Megan’s “secret sauce” flying out of your mouth. She tilts her hand and Katie falls into the humid, slimy cavern of Megan’s mouth. Will’s torso falls on her plump, lower lip. He lets go of the lip and free falls onto Megan’s chest. He slides down her chest, past her tits and eventually landing in her belly rolls. Megan closes her mouth and swallows Katie.

You see her eyes scan her body, until they land on Will. She pinches him up in her fingers and examines him. Shrugging her shoulders, she says, “eh,” and places him in the jar with you. The two of you embrace and collapse onto the glass floor together.

Several more days pass. Each one ending in a night of torture from Megan. You’re not sure how long you and Will have been her captives. Is anyone looking for you? Surely, someone is looking for Will, he’s too sweet to be missed. You realize even if they are, they would never find you here. No one would think to look for you in a small jar, in your ex-girlfriend’s room.

And what about the others? You can’t tell how many jars she has, but it seems endless. Each one getting used and refilled, again and again. In fact, somewhere between a half-a-dozen to a dozen others have been shrunk since you and Will arrived. Is no one looking for them? Perhaps whoever taught Megan her shrinking magic, taught her how to cover her tracks?

You realize the biggest thing helping her cover her tracks, is that her victims are so small. Some of the tinies, end up as little splats, under her round ass or plump tits. Those can literally be washed away. And the vast majority of tinies you’ve seen, are eaten. They’re bodies digested and made unrecoverable. The enormous mountain of Megan’s body, yet again looms over the bookcase. She has already disrobed, to just a pair of purple panties and nothing else. You recognize the look in Megan’s eyes, as she decides who she wants tonight’s victim’s to be. And what she wants to do with them.

Your heart races, as the light shines off her black and crimson nails. Her feminine body jiggles, as she squats, ready to pick a jar. For a moment, you think several bombs have gone off. Then you realize, it’s just the sound of someone knocking on her bedroom door. Megan tosses on a white t-shirt and some plaid pajama bottoms. She throws a blanket over the bookcase. Some spare, unwashed blanket, is enough to obscure at least a neighborhood or two’s worth of tiny prisoners.

Her earthquake-like footsteps, bring her to the door of her room. You hear the creek of her opening it as little as possible.

“Yeah?” she asks, annoyed.

“What’s the password for our Hulu account?” asks a booming, feminine voice.

“You mean, my Hulu account?”

“Uh, yeah, I guess,” the unfamiliar voice says.

Megan sighs, frustrated. The rest of the conversation is obscured, by everyone in the bookcase, screaming. All of you are trying your hardest, to get the attention of this person, who maybe, possibly could help you. Things couldn’t get any worse. Why not see if this giantess can help you? But it’s pointless. The successive earthquakes of the door shutting and Megan’s footsteps, herald her return.

She tosses the blanket off the bookcase. Megan dances out of her panties, with a very annoyed look on her face.

“I try my best to keep Heather, my annoying as fuck roommate, from interrupting my fun. Like, it’s not enough that she’s always using the washer and dryer on my days?  Or that she hogs the toothpaste? Nope, Heather’s also got to bug me when I’m, well,” Megan’s expression goes from annoyed, to a big grin, “with my little bugs.”

Squatting again, Megan grabs one of the jars. You cannot look away, as she plucks a screaming, tiny person from her collection and drops them in her waiting mouth. What was once a person, with dreams and desires, is now bulge, traveling down her throat. One she traces with her finger, down to her chest, then abdomen. She rubs her belly.

Will grabs you, and you both turn away from this sight. The two of you cry into each other’s chests. It’s a long cry, one that’s been a long time coming. There is a catharsis and emotional intensity, to it. Your mind is able to let go of the jar, Megan’s room, everything weighing down on you. The moment is now about you and Will. And the bond you share.

After a while, you wipe away each other’s tears. He strokes your chest and you feel a tingle in your soul. And between your legs. You slide your index finger down his body and across his member. The two of you quiver in excitement. You’ve been forced to subside on little “kisses goodnight,” during your time in the jar. But this is something else, something deeply passionate.

The two of you have been naked the whole time in the jar. Now you feel truly exposed. You hate the feeling of vulnerability, forced on you by Megan. By her power and by her gigantic stature. What you feel with Will, is a vulnerability you embrace. You wrap yourselves in each other and the feelings you share. His pale, skinny, naked body, had become ordinary during your captivity. It is once again exciting.

When he enters you from behind, it’s ecstasy! Your hands interlock and the two of you stroke your very excited front. There is a passion and intimacy in this moment, that has been absent for your life for far too long. This was true, even before you were shrunk. Your bodies may be small, but the feelings and fervor you have for each other is huge. It is a special moment you have wanted to share with him for so long. And the desire you both had was strong enough, that not even the incredible situation you’re in, could keep you from doing this with each other.

Your eyes are closed and you let yourself leave the mindset of captivity and horror. You breathe slowly. And allow the experience you are sharing with Will, to become the exclusive focal point of your thoughts and awareness. It is warm and validating. You feel loved and desired, another thing that has been sorely missing from your life.

But when you open your eyes, you see Megan’s enormous iris. It’s like a black hole, with a green halo around it. She is starring at the two of you intently. You don’t want to stop, but your fear overwhelms you. Will feels the shift in energy and stops. He looks over and recoils at the sight of Megan’s eye. The two of you stare at her, terrified of what this level of attention will bring.

“No, don’t stop,” Megan booms.

Two sensations that you wish had not become familiar, happen in succession. First, the squeezing, bursting sensation of Megan’s tree trunk fingers, plucking you and Will. The next comes after several booming steps, that jiggle Megan’s enormous, naked body. She places you on her wet, fishy-smelling pussy. Her clit is already enlarged, and the itchy, blonde bush around you is glistening. She must have been fingering herself, before you caught her staring.

A bead of her sweat, mixed with Megan’s cum, collides with your bodies. You and Will hold each other, the excitement in your nether-regions still present.

“Go ahead, get back to it,” Megan’s booming voice commands.

You and Will exchange looks. Gazing deep in to his eyes, you feel a level of connection you’ve never felt with him before. Or with anyone else.

Still starring in your eyes, Will says, “we will,” he leans in closer to you, and whispers, “but not for you.”

It would’ve been impossible for Megan to hear the first part of Will’s statement. At this size, your voices are far beyond the range of what a giantess can hear. But still, when Will whispers in your ear, it sends wonderful shivers throughout your body. You re-mount him, and his presence inside you, is more filling and vigorous than before. Pussy juice flicks off Megan’s enormous fingers, as they plunge inside hers at an ever-increasing speed and intensity. Her power, is incomprehensibly more than your and Will’s.

Even the passive reaction of her body responding to heat and exertion with sweat, collides with you. And while that and her cum drench the two of you, it does not cool your passions. You envelope Will with your warmth, as he fills you with his. Despite the sweat the three of you produce, his skin is still soft and inviting. Turning your head, you look into Will’s eyes. The pheromones coming from Megan’s pussy, are strong enough to fill you with lust at a normal size.

At your tiny size, these should have overwhelmed you. But, each time she has put you in or on her vagina, your fear as fought these chemicals. This is a testament to the dominating and terrifying power, she emanates at all times. Your fear either overpowers the lust, or you are filled with a disturbing mixture of the two. This is the first time, in this damp, fishy region, that you have felt an overwhelming lust. But it is channeled, into the physical and emotional connection you are sharing with Will.

“OooHhoooHh….OooHhh…AhhaHHaaa!” Megan moans.

The vibrations of your sex with Will, radiant onto Megan’s clit. Everything is oily, wet, and humid. You realize Megan as swapped her fingers for her dildo. She is ramming it in and out of herself with true vigor. Her moans echo, like the loudest thunderstorm you’ve ever heard.  You catch yourself thinking that you’ve “allowed” Megan to join this beautiful moment.

“GhhrrrNNNkkhHggh!”

Her stomach rumbles and echoes down to you. The reality sets back in, that she is allowing you to have this moment, outside of her churning gut. You hope this is it. The peak of her desire to use you. That such an intimate and intense experience, will satisfy her use for you and Will. And persuade her not to consume you, as you’ve seen her do with others.

You lock eyes with Will, the two of you kiss. Making out, on top of him, on top of her, you, Will and Megan, all cum. You feel her cum, cover the outside of your body, as Will fills the inside. After the three of you reach your moment of peak ecstasy, you all lay back and catch your breath. Megan’s fluids have thoroughly coated both you and Will. Her fingers, glistening with them, pluck the two of you up. Your heart races, it is the moment of truth.

Are you about to be freed or swallowed? You and Will are already squeezed so close together, but you get in even closer with him. Whether you are about to land with a SQUELCH in Megan’s humid, slimy mouth or be returned to regular size, you want him close. Neither happens. Instead you are placed back in the jar. You and Will breathe a sigh of relieve. Still naked, Megan thunders half-way back to her bed, then pauses…