- Text Size +

When Aya and Aleena were first separated when they much younger, Aya’s growth had just begun. But still, she was so tiny compared to her older sister! With Aya only being 8 and Aleena being 11, the latter could remember Aya coming up to her waist.


However, they were both told that it wouldn’t last long. That’s the exact reason why Aya was taken away from her father and sister and instead lived in a distant location with her mother—many doctors feared that she would grow too large to function in average society.


That was 10 years ago. Despite those numerous doctors’ warnings, Aya now found herself in the living room of her father’s house, now that her mother was no longer able to take care of her. A house, of course, that was located in the midst of a large city.


“Umm…” Aya’s reverberate voice rang out above Aleena, snapping her out of her mild shock. Aleena looked directly above her, and saw that she was standing in the hallway that led to the front door. A hallway that had a lower ceiling than the living room. And as such, a hallway that Aya wouldn’t be able fi stand as comfortably in, the ceiling of the hall only coming up to Aya’s shoulders. In order her to get that hug, it would simply be kind for Aleena to walk up to Aya instead, into the only room of the house where she could stand up straight.


Despite her initial shock, Aleena quickly bounced over to Aya with no hesitation. No matter how big she was, she was still her little baby sister! “Here we go!” Aleena smiled as she planted her head on Aya’s thigh, some ways below her waist. Indeed, this is the highest point to which Aleena’s head reached on Aya’s body, the younger twin being more than twice her sister’s height.


Now that she was standing up, one could make out the pair of hips that were as wide as her shoulders. These hips were further highlighted by a narrow waist, upon which one could find a rather toned stomach. A stomach that was clearly exposed, because as mentioned before, her basic grey t-shirt rode way up thanks to her chest. Her hourglass figure wasn’t cartoonishly exaggerated—with the exception of her breasts—it was just what people would call “slim thick.”


Her legs themselves were covered in a pair of black Adidas sweatpants. However, they were slightly small on her, riding up a bit at the ankles. As such, her rather shapely and curvy legs, falling in line with the rest of her body, were highlighted why the tight pants. Overall, from head to toe, Aya was exceptionally… developed.


Due to her younger sister’s large size and the inherent shape of her legs, Aleena more or less found herself hugging one of Aya’s thick legs rather than her entire body. However, the kind gesture still got the point across. The twins had 10 years of bonding to make up for… and even though Aleena’s internship came up at a pretty inconvenient time, she could start the process right now.


“Okay, okay… Don’t you have somewhere ti be?” Just as when her father hugged her, Aya’s head was turned away from her sister in embarrassment. Though, of course, she appreciated the gesture. Nonetheless, she began to pry her sister off of her with relative ease.


“Alright, alright.” Aleena giggled as she stumbled back, and placed her hands up in mock surrender. “Come on dad, let’s go!” She spoke down to her father, who had just returned with suitcases of his own.


After Mr. Matsui hugged his youngest daughter once more and triple—no, quadruple—checked to see if she were all set once more, he departed through the front door of his house, with Aleena right behind him. However, right before the suit-wearing amazon fully left the house, she leaned back into the living room, where she saw Aya lounging in front of the TV once more. With a frown and a deep exhale, she began to speak.


“Hey… I don’t want to you cooped up in this house the entire time we’re gone, okay? Get out and just go somewhere! You’re in the city now, y’know.”


Turned away from her sister, Aya scoffed, and didn’t respond. She didn’t have to do anything she didn’t wanna do. However… not even she could blow off what her sister said next.


“I signed you up for the Buddy System, so hopefully that helps. See ya!”


Aya’s eyes became wider than saucers as she quickly spun her head around and saw her Aleena’s shit-eating grin. It was only for a moment though, as right after the older twin finished speaking, she left the house and slammed the door behind her. Aya thought about chasing her and shaking her back and forth like a ragdoll… but she knew that Aleena would have already been driven off in her dad’s car by the time she could awkwardly make her way through the much-too-small door.


What the hell did she do?!