- Text Size +

Anna decided to sieze the moment and before she got too small to reach she lunged across the bath and hung her arms around Jayl's neck, kissing it repeatedly. She was maybe a head shorter now. Jayl responded by leaning down to meet, and they shared a "normal" lover's kiss for the first time (Although the human was taken aback somewhat by the volume of tongue she was handling). She reached her hands down and gently began to tease, bringing Jayl up to match her own arousal. They were so close, and so warm. She moved her mouth to suck at Jayl's huge teet. It expanded in her mouth as she lost another inch. She worked harder below, and Jayl leant over to kiss her on the top of her head.

She lost another half inch. Jayl began to move involuntarily in response to the tender touches below, shifting in the bowl and sending ripples around. She brought a hand inside, and using just her index, began to feel her way in below. Anna practically squealed. It was huge. In return, she was now using 3 fingers. Jayl brought her other hand around and lovingly brushed the hair behind, running her hand through its length over and over.

Their subdued lovemaking continued in this fashion for some time. An outside observer would have heard only some light splashing, an occasional squeak or grunt of pleasure, and breathing. Now that she was a (somewhat) equal partner again, Anna had decided to exercise her self restraint - but this was proving difficult. The pleasure was by now becoming agonising, unbearable, and her mental energy was all but exhausted. She could feel that Jayl was getting close too and began to murmur “c’mon you sexy fuckin thing come onnnnn I love you fuck come onnnnnnnnnn”. Phrases that those who knew her, even former lovers, would have been shocked to hear. They’d always felt she remained just a bit distant. Not now. At last, she felt real give in her target. Jayl began to moan, began to shake, and Anna at last allowed herself free reign. Again, they both came to orgasm together, flowing out into the water with them, and Anna collapsed forward, hugging onto Jayl’s midriff, head just above the waterline, now shrunk again to hardly a third the size of the fairy.



There they lay, cuddling, both spent, until the water started to get uncomfortably cool, at which point Jayl climbed out and lent a hand to pull Anna out (Who, she noticed, lost another inch in the process). Jayl smirked, and poked Anna in the forehead affectionately who staggered back slightly.

“Oh man that was great you little idiot, thanks for giving me your name” A lot of the energy was gone from her voice, but she was warm. She stretched languidly, snapped her fingers and her clothes re-emerged from nowhere.

Anna’s heart sank “Are you…. Going?”

Carefully nonchalant, Jayl yawned. “Well, probably should, yeah, need to go home and rest if nothing else. Why, you… getting attached?”

“I really like you” blurted Anna “Even when you were being mean I could tell you really cared about me"

“Aww sweetie, but you barely know me really. Still, I tell you what - I'll give you something”. She hooked Anna under the shoulders and flew her down to ground level, near her disgarded gown. With a pirouette and a flourish that she clearly didn’t need, she gestured Anna into growth. As the human rose above, she tugged on her necklace, and pulled up a small green object. Detaching it, she rose to the table and placed it there. Anna, now 3 feet high and rising, got on a chair to look it looked like a little jade cage.

“If you ever want to see me again, just get in there”

“…. I won’t fit” Anna saw this as a rejection, her voice was flat.

“Oh no no don’t cry, no you’ll fit. Don’t worry. Just intend to get in, step towards it and you’ll manage. You might find it a little harder to get out, though”. She winked

fuck she’s cute. Now back to normal height, Anna hurriedly robed up and thanked Jayl for the gift.

“No problem no problem. And before I go, one last kiss?”

“Of course!” Anna cried

It was a quick peck on the lips. Then, she felt a shift as she lost another inch.

“Hey!” Anna called out, but the fairy was already out the window, laughing as she went.

A wry grin on her face, Anna watched her disappear into the blue.