- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is where some fetishized body proportions come into play

Drew woke to an unexpected yet pleasant sensation. Something was rubbing against his crotch through his pants. He looked down to see Gemma’s giant clawed hand over him, the heel of her palm gently rubbing him off.

“Sorry,” she apologized, quickly stopping. “I woke up and noticed you were hard. So I-uh. Well…”

“And you thought you’d rub me off just like you used to,” Drew whispered. “It’s okay. You can continue. Though I must warn you, I don’t have a change of pants with me. They’re upstairs in the side room from the office.”

Gemma shifted her arms, wrapping them around him before she sat up, hugging him against her soft bountiful chest. Still holding onto him, she inched her way down Kiki’s stomach on her behind then jumped off onto the floor before putting him down.

“I had a dream last night,” she said. “It was of us. Of the fun we used to have.”

“That’s funny because I think I might have been having the same dream. I’ve also had a few dreams of you as you are now, using that long tongue of yours.”

Gemma smirked at him, then licked her lips before she visibly hesitated.

“What’s wrong?” Drew asked with concern.

“I don’t want to hurt you. I’m really strong and powerful, and if I get carried away, I could really hurt you.”

Drew inched onto his tiptoes as he tried to kiss her, but she was too tall, so he kissed her left nipple, instead.

Gemma took in a sharp breath as she stared down at him, her mouth falling agape, her chest rising and falling heavily.

“I don’t care,” he said. “I want to be with you.” He looked at Kiki’s massive form. “I want to be with both of you. I want to give you pleasure. I want to hear you moan just like you used to.”

Gemma smiled as she glanced back at Kiki.

“I know you want this,” Drew said. “I want it, too. Stop denying yourself.”

Gemma licked her lips with her tongue as she glanced back at Kiki for a second time. He could tell she was mulling it over. The question was would she relent?

“You’re right,” she uttered. “I’m fed up with waiting. Let’s do it. Today, this morning, right now.”

Drew felt his heart begin to beat harder. “I’d like that.”

“Let’s wake up Kiki,” Gemma said. “Stand back, it’s time to start the fun.”

Drew took a few steps back as he watched Gemma move between Kiki’s giant thick legs. Unable to see what she was up to, he moved around to get a better view and watched as Gemma ran her blunted clawed hand down across her crotch before she bent forward, her long tongue protruding out of her mouth.

He held his breath as he watched her tongue glide across the massive Greenclaw’s front before penetrating her small previously unseen vagina.

Kiki’s whole body shifted and a soft moan escaped from her lips. Drew continued to watch, his cock harder than it had been in a long, long time.

“I love that,” he heard Kiki’s low drowsy voice utter.

As Gemma penetrated deeper with her long muscular tongue, one of Kiki’s legs suddenly lurched, causing Drew to take a few more nervous steps back, fearful that she might accidentally kick him in the throes of pleasure.

“That’s amazing,” Kiki uttered as she slowly sat herself up, her eyes half-lidded. “Keep going.”

Feeling both brave and the need to join in, Drew slowly and cautiously approached them, walking between Kiki’s treelike legs before slipping between Gemma’s thighs, his back to Kiki’s crotch. If Gemma didn’t know he was there, she did moments later as he began to run his fingers across her crotch, finding her relatively small and considerably wet opening.

Gently, he rubbed his fingers across the scaly flesh on either side of her womanhood. He then moved in with his mouth, inserting his fingers inside her as his lips made contact with her clit.

A moan escaped her lips as his mouth, tongue and fingers got to work. As Gemma began to gyrate to the rhythm of his tongue, he pulled out his fingers and gripped her large thighs and used them as leverage to increase the pressure of his tongue against her clit.

Her moans grew louder and her gyrations grew faster, as did Kiki’s as Drew’s performance informed Gemma’s as her long tongue continued to stimulate Kiki’s clit and opening.

Then, before Drew knew what was happening, Kiki grabbed Gemma from the back and pushed her fiercely against her. With alarm, he found his face pinned between Kiki and Gemma’s crotch with crushing force.

The fear of suffocation only lasted a few moments as he heard Gemma speak up. “Drew’s between my legs and you’re crushing him.”

The pressure immediately stopped and Gemma took several steps back, disengaging the encounter.

Drew smirked. “Well, that was interesting.”

Gemma didn’t seem quite as cheerful. “This is why I think it’s dangerous.”

“What happened?” Kiki asked.

“You pushed me against his head. We could have crushed it.”

“You blocked my breathing, that’s all,” Drew said.

“That’s just as bad,” Gemma said.

“Than having my head crushed?”

Gemma frowned. “Drew, we could have hurt you.”

“You knew something was wrong the moment it happened,” Drew pointed out. “I’m fine. I’m tougher than I look.”

In all honesty, Drew was actually surprised it hadn’t hurt more. He had felt the immense pressure and felt that it should have hurt him, yet it hadn’t.

Drew looked down at his fingernails which were noticeably thicker than they used to be. Was the F.E.V. responsible? He had felt the aftereffects with the tingles and cold sweats and he had also noted that he was stronger. He had managed to stop Bek from crushing him the other day by literally holding up her weight when she had tried to stomp him with her foot.

If the strange compound had affected him, it was clearly and thankfully superficial. He just feared that the changes might not be over yet.

“We should stop,” Gemma said, bringing him out of his thoughts.

“No,” Drew said tersely. “I don’t want to stop and neither do you.”

Gemma shook her head. “You’re right, I don’t, but it’s still too dangerous.”

“As I said, you were on it the moment it happened. I don’t think we have anything to worry about.”

Kiki agreed. “Yeah, you were straight on it. Besides, it sounds like he wants to finish.”

“Yeah, I do,” Drew said. “Can’t get me all worked up then pull the plug just because of a little scare.”

Gemma didn’t look so sure. “We still have to be careful.”

“We will,” Kiki said.

Gemma sighed before she slowly nodded. “Okay.”

Drew waved her back over to continue where he had left off, but she shook her head. “Why don’t you show Kiki how good you are with that mouth. I’ll watch.”

“You sure?” Drew asked.

“I’ll keep an eye out. If I see you in trouble, I’ll come and help.”

“If you’re certain,” Drew said as he turned to face Kiki’s colossal crotch.

“Oh, right,” Gemma said sheepishly. “You won’t be able to reach.”

She walked over to him and grabbed him by the waist before lifting him up. Much to his surprise, her pussy looked absolutely tiny on her colossal body, proving without a doubt that their sex organs – excluding their breasts – hadn’t grown with them. Well, at least not by much. It was definitely bigger than an average pussy, but on Kiki’s massive body, it was like a small cut.

It was at that moment that he realized he could fuck Kiki and she would absolutely feel it. It wouldn’t at all be like throwing a hot dog into a bathtub.

“Waiting for something?” Kiki asked.

Drew went in and began to lick around her pussy before he pressed his tongue hard against her clitoris and began to lick. She let out a loud moan, but that was nothing compared to the sound she made when he began to suck on it.

Kiki’s whole body shuddered as she let out one of the sexiest, huskiest, and loudest moans he had ever heard. He was certain the whole factory must have heard it but at that moment he didn’t care. He was too engrossed in the fact that he was managing to get off a twenty-foot monster girl with his mouth.

It honestly made him feel like a god.

Kiki’s legs began to twitch with kicks that could probably split a bus in half.

“I’m gonna cum,” she uttered in almost a shriek.

Drew continued only to nearly be deafened by her pleasured cry while simultaneously having a powerful blast of liquid explode out of her pussy, completely covering his face in her vaginal juices.

Gemma eased him down to the floor, snickering at his appearance as he turned around. He wasted no time as he plunged his face into her groin and began to furiously eat her out.

“Oh, shit!” Gemma uttered in both shock and pleasure. He worked her hard, making sure to apply a lot of suction while also rubbing his tongue as hard as he could against her clit.

“I think I’m gonna cum too,” she uttered before he got a second blast of womanly juices across his face followed by a loud cry of sheer pleasure.

Gemma’s crotch fell away from his face as she collapsed onto her butt. Her expression was one of contentment as she stared him in the eyes with a goofy grin.

Drew smirked back. “In the dream, this is usually where I wake up,” he said before shaking his head. “Actually, I usually wake up just before sexy time begins.”

“Just as I remember,” Gemma said with a snicker. “Even the dumb jokes afterwards.”

“Hey, gotta give you the full service,” he said.

“So glad you aren’t disgusted by us,” Kiki said. “Gemma was right, your mouth is amazing.”

“I could never be disgusted by you,” Drew said as he patted her giant leg before he began to walk for the door.

Gemma quickly caught up to him and rested her large hand on his chest from behind, stopping him.

“Something wrong?” he asked.

She stepped in front of him and turned her gaze down to his crotch. “Aren’t you forgetting something? You made me and Kiki cum. It’s now your turn.”

Gemma squatted down and clumsily tried to undo his pants, but with her clumsy clawed fingers, she failed.

“Let me,” Drew said as he took them off, exposing his rock-hard cock.

“Beautiful,” Gemma said as she extended her tongue, spilling her saliva across his dick before she began to lick around the head.

“I wanna see you swallow his load,” Kiki said, watching intently.

Gemma opened her mouth wide as she got down on her hands and knees, continuing to pleasure him.

It felt incredible. Her slimy tongue had just the right amount of roughness to really get him off and the look of her Deathclaw-like face staring up at her awaiting to swallow his cum was one of the hottest things.

As her tongue got faster and rougher, he found it more and more difficult to hold back, and with a sudden burst, he blew his load clean down her throat.

With smiling eyes, she licked his dick clean only for the moment to be ruined by an unexpected guest.

“Wow, that was quite the sight.”

All eyes shot towards the door to see Veronica standing there peering in. As quickly as he could, Drew pulled up his pants and fastened them.

“How long were you there?” Drew asked feeling mortified.

“Long enough to watch Gemma get her morning protein.”

“What do you want?” Gemma asked angrily.

“Well, for one thing, I could hear Kiki from the roof. I came to see what all the commotion was about.”

“You could have knocked,” Gemma said.

“And miss the show? No way. That was hot.”

The post-nut clarity hit Drew pretty hard. They had been so loud she had heard him from the roof, so there was absolutely no doubt that everyone else in the factory had also heard them. He felt mortified by that realization.

“I’m gonna grab some breakfast,” he muttered as he headed for the door. “But I’m definitely gonna get a shower first and a change of clothes.”

“And I’ll go see if there’s any fresh food in the other warehouse,” Gemma said, glancing back at Kiki. “I’ll bring you something.”

“I’ll see you later, then,” he said to them. “Enjoy your breakfast.”

As quickly as he could, he walked out of the room and across the factory floor, glancing back as he heard heavy footsteps behind him. It was Veronica.

“You really need to put a ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign on the doors,” she said.

“Yeah,” he muttered. “That would probably be for the best.”

“And tell Kiki not to be so loud. Anyone within half a mile must have heard her.”

Drew stopped as he reached for the doors and held his wet pussy-juice covered head in his hands. What had been an incredible experience was now starting to feel a little more like a nightmare.

“I could do with testing that mouth of yours,” Veronica continued. Sounded like Kiki was having a really good time.

Drew glanced back and glared. “Why don’t you ask Sarah, instead?”

“I’ve told you before, she doesn’t see me in that way. We’re friends.”

“And so are we,” Drew said.

“Come-on. There’s room for a fourth in your relationship, right?”

“No,” Drew said as he pushed the doors open and stepped off the factory floor.

Veronica followed. “Why not? Don’t tell me that you don’t want a harem of monster girls?”

“I love who I love.”

“Pity I’m not one of them.”

“Sorry,” Drew said. “You’ll…”

“…find someone,” Veronica finished. “Yeah, you said that before and as I said then, I doubt it. Most people aren’t into fucking monsters.”

“Give it time.”

“You’re repeating yourself,” Veronica said. “You don’t understand. I can’t just hook up with someone at a bar.”

“Then don’t.”

“Then how?”

Drew stopped and turned to face her. “I don’t know, Veronica. I don’t have the answer. It’s true, you might never find love, but you can’t give up on it either.”

“Easy for someone who has two girlfriends to say,” Veronica said bitterly. “Just one night? You and me. Please?”

“I’m sorry. Relationships don’t work like that. It’s not just up to me, but it’s up to Gemma and Kiki as well.”

“So if they’re up for it?”

“I suppose,” he said, hating how forceful she was being. While he was honestly happy to bring her into the fold, he didn’t love her. Not like he loved Gemma or Kiki. He also wouldn’t act, not without their permission or blessing just as he would expect the same in reverse. Relationships were built on trust and honesty, and he wasn’t going to betray either.

“I guess I’ll talk to them at some point,” Veronica muttered. “I just wanted a quick fuck. It’s not like I was asking for your hand in marriage.”

“You really sure that’s what you want?” Drew asked.

Veronica shrugged. “I don’t know,” she said moving past him. “Thanks for the talk,” she said as she stalked off.

Drew watched her go then sighed. He felt bad for her. He felt bad for all the Greenclaws. It was difficult enough finding someone to love, but their situation was so far removed from normal that it was the very definition of abnormal. They were unique and perhaps that was what made them so special.

Drew took in a deep breath before he continued on towards the shower room. He would get washed, grab a change of clothes then go and eat some breakfast. After that, he would continue making weapons for the Greenclaws and hopefully, no one would mention what he, Gemma, and Kiki had got up to that morning.

Who was he kidding? Everyone was going to be talking about it.