- Text Size +

Drew took in a deep breath, letting the fresh air fill his lungs. He hadn’t realized just how much he needed to get outdoors until he was out and on the trail.

While his initial plan had been to bring some Gutsy’s with them, he had decided not to since they would likely ruin the mood and in all honesty, he doubted they would need them. As such, it was just the three of them: him, Gemma and Kiki.

They hadn’t strayed too far. The smoke stacks were still visible through the trees, giving him the assurance that if the Brotherhood goons did attack while they were out, they would still be able to run and get help and fight them off.

The place had an army of robots now, and they weren’t Protectrons, even though they did have two roaming the parking lot. They now had enough firepower, including the turrets on the roof to fend off any aggressor.

Though he had been neglecting the added E.M.P. protection, mainly because he had been focusing on just getting the robots off the end of the line. That was something he would have to fix, sooner rather than later

Drew let out a sigh as he realized his moment of relaxation was likely over. His brain was starting to focus back on his work, instead of on having a nice afternoon out with Gemma and Kiki.

Drew felt the ground tremor and watched as a large tree was smashed over as Kiki came running over excitedly with a large dead Yao Guai and four Radstags in her hands. Drew couldn’t help but notice the sway of her large bare breasts as she stomped towards them.

“Easy there, Keek” Gemma shouted. “You’re gonna knock a tree over on top of us.”

“Sorry,” she said as she tossed the dead animals down on the ground, causing a cloud of dirt and dust to erupt into the air which made Drew cough.

“Sorry,” Kiki apologized again looking embarrassed. “It’s just that I’m excited to be out with just the two of you.”

“Veronica seemed happy about us heading out too,” Gemma said. “A little too happy if you ask me. I think she’s gonna find a way to tease us about it later.”

Drew didn’t care if she did or not. He was just happy that she was alive to be able to tease them. Even now, it sometimes felt surreal to know that Gemma, Kiki, and the others had been changed into Green Deathclaws. Thankfully, they were a damned sight prettier than the average Deathclaw. For one thing, Deathclaws didn’t have tits and soft round asses.

He smirked, but only for a moment. It promptly disappeared the moment they started eating. They tore at the flesh with their teeth like the wild animals they appeared to be on the surface. It was so unsettling to look at that he had to turn away.

“Is everything okay?” Gemma asked as she stopped eating for a moment.

Drew glanced back at her. She had some blood around her face. “Just thinking about things.”

“Our eating didn’t put you off, did it?” Kiki asked as she licked the blood off her face with her surprisingly long tongue.

“Oh, right-yeah,” Gemma said suddenly, as though she just remembered something. “Did you get checked out?”

“Checked out?”

“The mutant goop. Did you get checked out by Sarah? I keep meaning to ask but I keep forgetting.”

“No,” he said. “And if something was going to happen, I’m sure it would have happened by now.”

“You should still get checked out.”

“He’s fine,” Kiki said with a dismissive wave of a clawed hand. “A little bit of mutation might do him good. Especially if he’s gonna be with us. He could do with denser bones and a stronger pelvis.”

Gemma frowned. “I’m being serious here, Keek.”

“Yeah? So am I. When we…” She paused and looked away, her face growing red. “When we get down to… You-know… well…”

Gemma folded her arms under her large bosom, unintentionally pushing up her breasts. “I’m asking if he got checked out after being swamped by a mutagen, and you’re thinking about fucking him?”

Kiki’s answer sounded more than a little defensive. “Yeah, so? Aren’t you?”

“I want to be with him and sure I’ve thought about it, but I don’t think it’s something we should pursue too eagerly. We could easily break him, Keek, especially you.”

“I’m a bottom anyway,” Kiki muttered with a shrug.

“I don’t think we’ve put enough thought into this,” Gemma continued. “We really need to think about how this is going to work. Earlier, I thought you were going to crush him with your ass.”

Drew held up a hand. “We have talked about this before,” he said. “I remember saying that I was willing to take the risk and I still am. I care about you. Both of you. I’m not gonna let a little mutation or size difference get in the way of that.”

Gemma didn’t look convinced. “I’d never forgive myself if I hurt you,” she said. “And that could easily happen. Humans are fragile. You’re fragile.”

“I’m not fragile,” Drew argued. “How many more times do I have to tell you? I’m not made of glass. You won’t hurt me as long as we're careful.”

Kiki agreed. “He’ll be fine, Gemma. He’s a survivor.”

“I appreciate the worry,” Drew continued. “I really do. It lets me know that you really do care, but you’re not going to break me.”

“You might not be saying that after a night with us,” Gemma said.

“A night with us and he’d never want a human girl again,” Kiki said with a giggle.

Gemma rolled her eyes before she unintentionally joined in. Kiki had always had one of those infectious laughs and sometimes it was hard to resist.

No matter how many times he had seen them laugh, he still wasn’t used to it. For one thing, the expression of joy looked almost foreign on their reptilian faces, but at the same time, it was pleasant to look at and before he knew it he was joining in.

It felt good.

Over the next hour, they talked, laughed and had fun before they decided to finally head back to the factory.

The good mood Drew was in turned sour when he opened the shutter doors for the stock warehouse and it ground to a halt halfway up in a shower of sparks. An alarm sounded and he heard the straining of metal before it slid back shut.

“Shit,” he muttered.

“The door got stuck,” Kiki said unnecessarily.

“Yeah, well it’s old. Might have to strip it all down to fix it,” he said, not at all wanting to have to do that.

“Does this mean we’re gonna have to go to the other warehouse?” Gemma asked.

“Nah,” Kiki said. “I can get it open.”

“I don’t want it torn off,” Drew said. “Let’s try it one more time. If it doesn’t open then you’ll have to go to the other warehouse.”

The door slid open and again it slowed to a grinding halt at the same troubled spot. Kiki took a step towards it.

“No, you’ll break it,” Drew warned knowing what she intended.

Kiki ignored him and placed her large hands on the side of the door and gave it a quick shake. To Drew’s surprise, it slid all the way open.

“The runners are rusty,” Kiki commented.

“Yeah, it’ll be a bitch to clean,” Drew said as he headed inside, followed by Kiki and then Gemma.

He then closed the door, it once more slowing as it reached the middle, before it slid all the way closed with a clunk.

“At some point, I’ll have to deal with this door,” he said.

“That can wait,” Kiki said, sitting herself down, causing a rumble to roll through the warehouse.

“I know it can,” Drew agreed. “I need to finish building the Gutsies first and I still need to reinforce them against E.M.P’s.”

“You can do that tomorrow,” Gemma said sitting down next to Kiki.

“I know,” he said as he made his way over and sat down next to Gemma. “You convinced me to take the day off from all that, so that’s what I’m gonna do. Besides, it’s a little late to start.”

“You had fun, right?” Kiki asked.

“Yeah,” he said with a nod. “I had fun. Was nice to hang out with just the two of you.”

“It was,” Gemma agreed. “We should do it more often. The fresh air is good for the lungs.”

“Up here it is,” Drew said. “In some of the places I’ve been in my life, it’s sometimes healthier to stay indoors. Otherwise, your lungs might get burned out.”

“How did people live in a place like that?” Kiki asked.

“It wasn’t all the time, but these fierce radiation storms would roll through. You sometimes get them up here, but not as bad as they are in other places. When they did, it was best to get inside and cover your face. The really bad ones could fuck up crops. I remember making a machine once that would scrub food of dangerous radiation so it was safer to eat. Big heavy thing. They laughed at me, even though they were slowly turning into ghouls.”

“You’ve told me this before, I think,” Gemma said. “You tried to figure out a way to make their lives better.”

“Yeah. Didn’t stay there long,” Drew continued. “Especially when they stripped the machine down for parts to fix one old busted laser pistol. In the end, I think it’s likely they were either ghoulified or died. Likely a mixture of both. They didn’t want to move and they didn’t want to make the food safer to eat. They didn’t want to do anything. They had lived their whole lives and they didn’t want to do anything about it.”

“Wasn’t it the nuclear waste site that caused it?” Gemma asked.

Drew nodded. “Yeah, it was. Most of it had been buried, but an earthquake and a landslide had exposed a lot of old waste drums. It seeped into the river and that river water would evaporate and then it would create these nasty radiation storms. It didn’t help that they were sat in the middle of several impact zones. One of the worst places to live. It was their home and they didn’t want to leave it.”

“People can be strange,” Kiki said. “To not know how bad things are and not look for something better seems crazy.”

Drew nodded in agreement. “People can also not realize how good things are. It’s why I’m so intent on defending the region. There is still a lot of life up here. I don’t want to see what could be the restart of true civilization fall apart. The NCR is giving it a go down south, but they’re corrupt as hell.”

“Weren’t government corrupt before the great war, too?” Gemma asked

“I guess,” Drew agreed. “I suppose civilization always has its warts. Up here it’s better than most places. A lot better. I don’t want that to disappear. I don’t want an army clad in power armor to take what little good people have away from them. I don’t want them to force people to struggle all because they think they don’t deserve a better life.”

“For that, we might have to take the offensive,” Kiki pointed out.

“Which is why Jack and Amy are in town hiring Jarik for a job. Sooner or later they’ll come here and we’ll give them a bloodied nose. Then we’ll break it with an attack of our own.” He let out a long sigh as he slouched against the wall. “Maybe it’s all some stupid fantasy. Maybe wanting to be able to live life isn’t something that’s achievable. Maybe things are destined to always turn to shit.”

“Don’t think like that,” Kiki said. “You’re doing your best and we’re behind you all the way. We’ll win, you’ll see. With all these robots there’s no way we can’t.”

“Keek’s right,” Gemma agreed as she reached down and rested her clawed hand on his legs. “We’re strong, especially now that we’re back together. I know how much it hurts you that you weren’t able to do more when the Super Mutants came, but we’re prepared now.”

“I hope so,” he said. “Because if we’re not, then a lot of innocent people might die.”

“You’re putting too much pressure on yourself,” Gemma said. “You’re not some hero that can save everyone. All you can do is your best.”

“That’s what scares me.”

“You can’t carry the world on your shoulders,” Kiki said. “We’re here to help you.”

“Thanks,” Drew said. “I’m so glad to have you around.”

“Same,” Gemma said. “So glad we ran into you when we did. And sorry about Veronica. She was set to kill you, you know.”

“Which I still don’t agree with.”

“Neither do we,” Kiki said. “Or I didn’t. Axa, too.”

“Axa was always the one trying to steer us in a better direction,” Gemma said.

“Sounds like she should be in charge,” Drew said.

“Maybe no one should be in charge,” Kiki suggested.

“That never works for long,” Drew mused. “Sooner or later someone always takes charge. It’s just how things are.”

“Unfortunately,” Kiki said. “Better for it to be someone with a good heart, I suppose.”

“Yeah, but in reality it’s the asshole who usually takes up the role of leader.”

“Not all the time.”

“No, but most of the time,” Drew said before yawning. “Listen, today’s been really fun but I think I should head off and get an early night.”

“You could always sleep here with us?” Kiki suggested.

“I would, but there’s no mattresses in here.”

Kiki smiled a sultry smile. “Maybe you don’t need a mattress.”

Drew started feeling a little nervous. “What do you mean?”

“Gemma usually sleeps on my chest,” Kiki said. “Actually, when she was away I had some trouble sleeping without her being there.”

“You want me to sleep on your chest?”

“No, I think Gem should sleep on my chest and you sleep on hers. From what she tells me you did that one night just before the rest of us showed up.”

Just the thought of laying on Gemma’s chest again was enough to cause an increase in blood flow to his crotch.

“You don’t have to,” Gemma said. “We won’t hold it against you.”

He held up a hand. “Just give me a moment to think about it.”

“I think he wants to,” Kiki said. “He’s blushing.”

“You’re right I do, but it sounds kinda dangerous. I know that Gemma doesn’t roll around in her sleep, but what about you?””

“Don’t worry. I don’t roll around in my sleep. At least I don’t since the change. I wake up in the same position I fell asleep in so there’s no risk of you being crushed.”

Despite already having made up his mind, he tried to think of a reason not to but nothing came to mind. Nothing that convinced him anyway. Besides, it wouldn’t be the first time he had slept in Gemma’s arms and he certainly hoped it wouldn’t be the last.

“It’ll certainly be an interesting experience.”

“So that’s a yes?” Kiki asked.

He nodded. “Yeah, it’s a yes.”

She clapped her massive hands together loudly, causing Drew to wince at the sheer volume.

Kiki laid down on her side, scooping her tail so that it was between her legs before she rolled onto her back. Like Gemma, the shape of her spine thrust her hips forwards and as he had noted about Gemma, it looked like she was trying to make love to the ceiling.

“You’ll like it,” Gemma said as she climbed up onto Kiki and laid down, her head nestled between her huge breasts.

“Your turn,” Gemma said.

With some apprehension, he stepped over to Kiki’s colossal form and began to climb onto her arm, his erection stiffening as he did so.

Kiki raised her arm slightly, giving him the position needed to climb onto her stomach which slowly rose and fell beneath his feet.

Her flesh felt spongy under him as he made his way carefully over to Gemma before he climbed onto her and sat himself down on her stomach. Gemma’s huge arms then wrapped around him and pulled him down onto her chest, his head between her large breasts. Almost immediately, he felt comfortable and safe, but it also felt a little surreal to him. Especially when he looked to his left and right, seeing not only Gemma’s massive breasts surrounding him but also Kiki’s colossal ones. It made him feel tiny.

“Comfortable?” Gemma’s voice rumbled through him as she continued to hug him against her chest.

“Very,” he answered. “I could definitely get used to this.”

With that, his fatigue took over and before he knew it he had fallen asleep.

Chapter End Notes:

I'm gonna try to post twice a week until the story is done. Emphasis on try. Likely be Wednesday and Sunday. The story is done except the last chapter.