- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

It was a nice bright day with temperatures in the high 20°C. Clara was looking forward to go to the local lake close to the university campus, where she was studying. Just doing nothing but lying in the sun to tan sounded really nice after completing exams. It was stressful, but she knew that she scored high, so there was nothing to worry about and the rest was well deserved. Quickly she packed her bag and went out. Since it was so hot, Clara decided to only wear a tank top and shorts over her bikini, which she could easily take off once she was at the lake. Lastly she put on her blue flip flops, cleaned her glasses and untied her combed long blond hair.

Luckily Clara’s place wasn’t far from the lake, once she was there she quickly found a nice spot to tan herself. After unpacking the bag she put the towel on the ground and kicked her flip flops off and took of her tank top in one motion. Before she could get out of her shorts, Clara began to feel unwell. It was a sudden feeling of sickness, probably due to the weather. Clara went under a tree to recover in its shadow. She closed her eyes and held her stomach with one hand, with the other she leaned on the tree trunk to support herself. “How annoying”, she thought. “I was barely getting started and I’m already passing out from heat exhaustion. Maybe it gets better when I drink some water.”

The moment she wanted to go back to her spot to get the water bottle out of her bag, the pain subsided. Relieved Clara opened her eyes again. To her surprise the tree in front of her was gone, but not only that: The whole environment had completely changed. Where was the lake, the people, the city? Was she hallucinating? Clara made a step forward, but stopped when she felt something crunching beneath her feet. When she looked down, Clara realized what had happened. She was looking at the city from a bird’s eye point of view. The thing that gave in under the pressure of her right foot was actually the university campus. She crushed almost all buildings, bar some garages and cars on the parking lot. Clara lifted her foot a little to see if there was still something standing, but nothing and no one could have been capable of surviving so much pressure. Then Clara inspected her left foot. It flattened some nearby suburbs. However her big toe had ended the existence of a supermarket as well. Trying to inspect the footstep behind her Clara didn’t pay attention and stepped on a block of apartment buildings, flattening it entirely and killing a high number of unfortunate people too. She began to understand that even the most casual of her actions would have apocalyptic consequences for anyone else around her and that she needed to find a way to deal with that. But she didn’t want to stand around for hours in the bright sun neither. While Clara pondered on that question her she looked down at her footprint, the very reason why the poor people in the apartment block had to die in the first place. There wasn’t much left. The lake was completely gone and in its place was a perfect print of Clara’s right foot. “Oh god, all the people whom I’ve seen moments ago, gone like that.” Then again, what could she do about that after the fact? It was more important to think about her current situation for now. Walking out of the city was out of the question. She would squish way too many people doing so. But what else could be done? The next best solution Clara could think of would be to sit down and wait until someone could find a solution or at least evacuate the city. Sure, many people would still die but that was preferable to the alternative solution. Besides, as Clara looked at her footprints: ”Adding a few more bodies to the pile wouldn’t matter that much after having stepping on hundreds of people already.” The choice was made, but where to sit down? What about those suburbs, they’re less densely populated than the rest of the city and when she sat in the middle of her already existing footprint it might actually not be that bad.

The last thing that the people, who survived Clara’s first insecure steps saw, was her beautiful butt descending upon them. Most of them didn’t even have the time to process what was going on before they were buried beneath Clara’s ass. Those who did dashed into all directions away from it, at least for a few brief seconds before they were squashed, too. For Clara herself the act was a whole lot less dramatic than for her victims. All she felt was the crumbling buildings under her butt. The people were just too small to be felt through the shorts. Still she wanted to spare them unnecessary pain so she moved her buttocks a little until she felt no solid objects cracking anymore to make sure that everyone beneath her was dead. Then Clara spread her legs out to get more comfortable, crushing dozens of buildings as a result. Many hundreds paid the price for this superfluous act of convenience, but Clara was so far removed from the chaos she caused that it really didn’t matter to her. Now at least she was in a position that allowed her to wait patiently for the authorities to do something without causing further casualties.

The destroyed campus in front of her reminded Clara of all her friends, staff and other guys that used to be at the university. The thought that all of them died because of her actions was hard to swallow. She felt sorry for them and anyone else who perished today. On the other hand Clara felt rather more like an onlooker than as the perpetrator. She didn’t want this and when she suddenly grew there was no place to go that wasn’t filled to the brim with innocent people. It was just so surreal, how could someone be punished for merely walking or sitting. Actually her quick realization of the situation saved many lives. Imagine if she didn’t notice her growth for a solid minute or two, large parts of the city would be flat now. Hopefully those points will be considered when somehow a way is found to shrink Clara back to her regular size. She didn’t want to spend the rest of her life in prison or as a test object in a lab. But what should she do, if this was the case? Maybe it would it be better to stay the way she is now than to suffer such a fate. Hell, she could show them what she was capable of when they tried something silly. When they really believed that her considerate handling of the situation would be akin to mindless destruction, they would be in for a surprise.

Clara’s trail of mind was disturbed by the loud buzzing of flies right next to her face. Annoyed Clara swatted a few of them with her right hand. Only when they burned and crashed she realized that at her size no fly in the world could even be seen by her. Those were news helicopters that went in for close ups of her body. Oh, no. This will surely be interpreted as hostility. She needed to clarify things:” Guys, I’m really sorry. I thought that you were bugs when you flew inside my peripheral vision. This whole situation is just as strange for me as it is to you and I still have to get used to it. I didn’t and still don’t want to kill anyone and I’m really sorry for all the destruction I have caused.”

It didn’t work. The surviving helicopters dashed away in a mad struggle for their lives, leaving a disenchanted Clara behind. “Well, that didn’t go well. Hopefully they’ll calm down again,” Clara thought to herself, readjusting her body. Unbeknownst to her the people who actually gave it a shot and went closer to her to get her attention were mostly squished by that motion. Her massive legs moved many meters and rolled over the first row of the bravest ones who moved up the closest. Those behind them were shocked at the disturbing sight and the crunching sounds of people being compressed into pulp. They then fled in horror as did the news helicopters before them. Clara didn’t notice them at first because she was concentrating on the sky, but the sight of thousands of tinies fleeing in all directions from her caught Clara’s attention eventually. “Why does no one understand me? I’m trying to explain myself and all what happens is that they fear me even more. Do I look like a dangerous criminal? What in the world is going on? Everything was alright and now I’m the big monster that everyone dreads. Ok, calm down. Someone is about to find a solution to this and I will do my best to put everything in order again.” To distract herself from those depressing feelings, Clara began to watch the traffic in the streets. The main roads leading out of the city were clogged up and unusable. Even the inbound lanes were used to evacuate the population. Because of this most people couldn’t be evacuated yet. Actually there was much more movement on the streets than usual, probably people who tried to pack their belongings because there was no immediate way to leave the city anyway. At least that’s what Clara assumed what the many moving dots below her were. Sadly she was too large to make out the finer details. Leaning back again Clara began to wriggle her toes to relax herself. A little too much as it turned out, her feet toppled more buildings in front of them. To Clara’s own surprise she discovered that the sight of the falling buildings bothered her a lot less than when she snuffed out people before. She didn’t even stop wriggling her feet and simply enjoyed the freedom not to worry about every single of her movements. She was the evil monster after all, right? So why not indulge in the new role?

Again, buzzing sounds disturbed Clara’s thoughts but this time she was careful enough not destroy the “flies” on sight. She was even breathing less forceful than normal to prevent the helicopter from being blown away. A faint voice became audible when the helicopter neared Clara’s ear:

”Can you understand me?”

“Yes, I can. Thank god that finally someone arrived to help. Do you know what happened?”

“No, currently we have no idea what happened. Actually we hoped that you could help us in this regard.”

“Look, all I know is that I felt sick and that the next moment when that feeling disappeared I was instantly grown to this size. I have done nothing to provoke this, I swear.”

“All we ask of you is to stay where you are and not to move. You may not be fully aware of this, but each one of your movements has caused massive harm and damage.”

“I know and I’m really sorry for that. Will I be put in prison for what I’ve done when I’m small again?”

“I can’t promise you anything. I’m not a lawyer and it seems that not even they know what to make of this. If I was the judge I would at least take your situation into account.”

“And what are you planning to do now?”

“We’re evacuating the city and establish a crisis team of local and federal officials to decide how to proceed. A science team is being assembled as well.”

“Is that it?”

“Yeah, that’s it. We are low on fuel and have to return to base, but we will return and inform you of any developments. You have to remain where you are until further notice.”

The helicopter turned and flew back to direction it came from.

Clara was scared. Nothing the guy said sounded reassuring. All she could tell was that the authorities were as clueless as she and that she might get jailed for the rest of her life for her actions today. Wait! She still had her phone. Maybe she could still get an internet connection and browse the web to gather information. Why didn’t she think of it earlier? She fiddled it out of her pocket and turned it on. It was off, because she wanted not to be disturbed during her day off. Thank god, it still worked. A flurry of messages and calls appeared on the screen. Some of them looked very official, while others were just incomprehensible gibberish from people she never heard off. In between were messages from friends and family. She couldn’t answer any of them right now. First, Clara wanted to read the news and get a clue about what was going on, then she would text the officials and after that she would answer her friends and family. The phone was low on juice, so there really wasn’t much time to do any of those tasks. Recharging a phone of this size would probably consume all the energy of several power plants.

Clara opened her web browser and searched for “news”. The results were jaw dropping. She was everywhere, photographed and filmed from all possible angles. There was even footage of her swatting the news helicopters. There were also many pictures and videos of the aftermath she had left in her wake. For the first time she could see how it looked from the perspective of the tinies to be stomped by her. The view of her feet crashing into the city looked truly terrifying from the ground, even from the perspective of the cameramen operating from a safe distance. No wonder they didn’t believe her when she said that she meant no harm. Opening a news site, Clara checked the headlines.

“Giant monster attacking”

“Death toll in the thousands”

She scrolled further and read some of the articles, but the picture was always the same: They absolutely hated her. No one of the experts that were asked for their opinion left even a shred of a doubt that Clara should be held accountable for her actions. Social media was even worse. Countless comments filled with spite and anger scared Clara even more of the prospect of being made small again. The rape and torture threats were among the most disgusting. Some voices called for reason but they were drowned out and booed by the vast majority of users. The phone went dark before she could browse further.

Clara’s mood started to turn into anger. Clearly there was nothing for her to come back to should she ever become small again. Maybe those insects deserved their fates when they were capable of doing what they threatened her with. Why should she find out? They couldn’t force her to do what they wanted at her current size. And she would make sure that things stayed that way.

The helicopter approached Clara again, it settled in the vicinity of her ears.

“The council made the decision to send scientists to your position to help you. Please stay at your current position and cooperate closely with us, then we can help you to become normal again.”

“I don’t think I will.”

“Why? Don’t you want to see your friends and family again?”

“Sure, but I don’t think that I will either way. My decision stands.”

“This isn’t only about you. In your present condition you are a hazard to the wellbeing of the citizens of this country. What I mean is that you don’t have a choice in this matter.”

“Can you guaranty me safety from persecution once I do?”

“Whatever you want, the important thing is that you work together with us right now. We can discuss the details later.”

Clara didn’t believe him. Instead of answering she grabbed the helicopter and grinded it to dust between her thumb and index finger. There was no going back after this, she needed to leave the city and go somewhere where she would be left in peace. Hard to tell where she would be left alone, but actually leaving the city was of more urgent concern. She was right in the middle on the west side of the river that split it in half. In the east were the business district and factories. On her side were mostly residential areas and the inner city with pedestrian zones. From north to south was the railroad with the train station in the center on the west side of the river. Clara decided to go east where she would destroy more infrastructure but maybe spare some more people. Still she had to go though some residential areas but whatever, she already squished so many that she began to stop caring at this point.

Having made up her mind Clara stood up and made her way through the intact parts of the city. The evacuation was as incompetently handled as she expected, most of the city’s population were still there. Now that Clara was more aware of her surroundings than the first time she stepped on the city she could concentrate more on the feeling of the city beneath her. The first step hit a residential area with parks. The crumbling structures felt actually really nice and tickled her soles just so much that it felt pleasant. The second step was even better, the power poles and antennas poked her skin gently before they gave in, followed by the welcome feeling of crumbling buildings. Some cars were caught beneath her feet too. They felt cool and smooth and were easily compressed like tinfoil. She began to walk more slowly and consciously, looking at the ground with a look of pleasure. This was so much better than she thought it would be. At that time Clara completely lost her moral objections about crushing tinies. She just enjoyed the moment and how nice the city and its inhabitants felt beneath her soles. After she plowed her way through the residential areas Clara deliberately stepped on the rail tracks. The trains were completely filled due to the evacuation effort. They felt slightly different to the cars, but the electricity lines above the rails added a lovely sparkling sensation to them. Her next step snuffed out the train station together with its atrium and the fleeing masses that tried to board the trains in time. That was the first time that Clara felt a large group of people popping beneath her feet at once. It was different from inanimate objects, because all the individual movements of the people caused a very fine sensation of her skin that was very hard to describe. All Clara knew was that she wanted more of it. Luckily she was close to the pedestrian zones were many people would be in the open without protection from her and no way to run.

Horror and fear gripped the population as they saw the smiling giantess eyeing towards them and coming closer quickly. People were trampled amidst the chaos because the sideways were too narrow. It was of no use anyway, Clara was way too quick and her feet way too large to be outrun in time. The sky darkened as Clara’s beautiful shape appeared above. Many raised their arms into the sky as an instinctive protection mechanism. Of course it didn’t help them in the slightest but it enhanced Clara’s pleasure when they broke like blades of grass against her sensitive skin. Some survived between her toes and struggled hard to fight their way out. This caused Clara to scrunch her toes together when the tickling became too much, ending their lives for good. What a shame, they just began to hit just the right spot. No need to grief, many more were still there to take their place. Clara’s next step onto the pedestrian area was much more deliberate and careful. She didn’t want her masseurs to fade away as quickly as the ones before. For the people below this meant a much more painful death than for their predecessors. Clara pressed them to the ground and slowly started to increase pressure. The struggling movements increased the more pressure Clara put on her victims. Surely it was cruel, but no one could deny that it was also very satisfying. She didn't want to torture them for torture sake but if that was the price she had to pay to get this incredible feeling she was completely fine with that. Slowly but surely the life was oozed out of Clara’s victims. When most of them were too heavily injured to continue their struggle Clara put them out of their misery.

A stomach growl reminded her that she had only breakfast today. Conveniently a city bus was within reach. Clara collected it from the ground and ripped the roof off. But then she hesitated for a moment. At that point she was already used to squishing people to get around but cannibalism was still a level beyond that. She would have to eat sooner or later and people were the only commodity that was reasonably large enough for her to consume and available in abundance. Would there be any point in asking for food? No, in the eyes of the world she was already the personification of evil. There was no image to shatter with such an act. It was already at its lowest point. As the passengers began to believe that the thoughtful looking giantess would leave them alive Clara tilted the bus upside down and put it above her mouth that looked like a bottomless maw for them. She put them on her tongue and pressed them against the inner side of her teeth where they bursted from the pressure. It was hardly enough to satisfy Clara’s hunger but at least she knew that humans were edible and that they tasted salty. She needed to find more, maybe in that shopping mall? Clara scrunched up the bus into a little ball and tossed it away while she walked to the shopping mall. It was on the other side of the river but that wasn’t an obstacle anymore. She could cross it with a normal step. On her way Clara enjoy the delightful massage by the buildings she flattened. For a few seconds she closed her eyes to savor the moment before she reached her destination.

The first thing Clara did when she arrived was to block the exits by shoving cars, and some fleeing guys that attempted to drive away, into the doors so that no one could escape. Clara compressed them further until she was certain that no one could wind himself through the wreckages somehow. Then she opened the roof of the mall and checked the inside. It was the jackpot: The mall was apparently converted into a shelter for the fleeing people until they could be evacuated. All unnecessary stuff was removed to accommodate more people. It was like they arranged a dinner plate for her. Excited Clara dipped her tongue into the mall and licked up her tiny snacks. They tended to flee to the walls and tried to leave, unsuccessfully. She paid no regard to which she ate. She was hungry and beyond caring, all her victims got treated equally bad. After wiping out everyone in the mall Clara topped her meal off by swallowing the occupants of several more evacuation busses as dessert.

When her appetite eased it struck Clara that she violated her pledges to go vegetarian for a year. Well, Lisa won’t be able to scold her over that. She was probably stuck as a stain on her sole since the very beginning when she crushed the university. She wondered whether she killed more people she knew after that during her stroll or her meal. It wasn’t that unlikely actually, she found a lot of friends but she really couldn’t tell because everyone was so small. There was no point in worrying about it: When it happened it happened. Who knows, maybe it is better to go this way than by burning to death or a heart attack? Maybe some of them liked it?

Yet again a swarm of news helicopter interrupted Clara but this time she unceremoniously swatted them out of the sky. They were pests and so she treated them as such. Hopefully they would stop sending them, they’re so annoying. Who are these guys anyway? Why go out in one of those flying coffins to die just for getting a good shot of her? Is the pay so good? Is the public craving news about her so much? Clara left the now empty mall with the husks of busses besides it and continued her stroll. She reached the industrial sector of the city with its factories, logistic centers and ware houses. They felt different from the rest of the city too. The roofs felt more like sheet metal bending under her weight other than the buildings before that instantly crumbled. But the walls collapsed under her when she put enough pressure on them. Other than that there were many walls around the factory site so that Clara could tell without looking down where everything was by the different textures of the objects under her feet. She got immersed so much in her new game that she was disappointed when it ended far too soon when she destroyed the last parts of the industrial buildings.

Now Clara had reached the end of the city and looked at the county site beyond it. But she didn’t want to leave yet. She turned around and looked back on the city. Her path of destruction was unmissable, especially the points where she got distracted and took a detour. Clearly she had missed her original goal of causing only little destruction by more than a few degrees of magnitude. But it was so worth it, she thought. Letting go of her self-restrictions and doing whatever she wanted without regard for the consequences was such a relief. No, this wasn’t over yet. With a mischievous smile Clara walked right back into the city and ended what she begun. She systematically wiped out the city blocks she walked over and emptied trains, busses and other large gatherings whenever she found them. She didn’t savor her steps like she did before but went into full Godzilla mode and enjoyed the power rush that came with the unprecedented scale of the destruction she caused. The sound of the screams that got suddenly silenced by her feet and the pleas for mercy of the people in her hands that she was about to devour began to turn her massively on. Soon her top buried a fleeing mob beneath it, her shorts followed closely. At last Clara fully undressed. She looked for one of the last intact areas of the city and flattened underneath her ass. The lower part of her vagina was gently caressed by the buildings before they collapsed. Fully aroused Clara couldn’t wait anymore and fingered herself. She moaned loudly and masturbated as fast and hard as she could, a last taunt for the survivors of her rampage. With a cry of pleasure Clara came and relaxed on the ground, exhausted. For a few minutes she doze off before she got up and inspected the carnage. The city didn’t exist anymore. The vast majority of the population must have perished too. “I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Thanks for that but now I think I will have to go someplace else.” With that farewell Clara left the city for good on the hunt for more victims.