- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been Travelling a lot but here it is! A new chapter is out and it's my most psychologically terrifying chapter yet...

Max is taken on a tour of the school. While the little kids treat him like a celebrity he soon comes across a sadistic ant girl with a certain size kink that shows a terrifying glimpse of what his sister could grow up to become in another 6 to 7 years time.....

 I am also introducing the aphids which are essentially bug-sized to the ants.  Essentially the ants will be the giantesses to the aphids while humans will be the giantesses to the ants. Try to wrap your head around that sense of scale 😏

Strong Warning! This chapter contains violent rape, orgasms, full-body vaginal insertion, masturbation and urine/ golden showers. Not recommended for the faint-hearted  

A deep vibrating roaring throttle filled the air which gradually became high-pitched as General Sting pressed down harder on the left-hand underside button under the left handlebar, which resulted in the red quad bike accelerating. The trio had now left Human tower and were thundering down one of the grass-stalk highways with dozens of quad bikes zipping past them every second.

Max could really feel the air resistance and wind pushing up against him like it was an invisible wall. The wind was slashing his face with so much force he was forced to squint his eyes to stop them from tearing up, with his face skin wobbling and jiggling.  His long ginger hair locks were sprawling behind him like a twisted spider’s web with his hair strands twisting and turning like they were alive. As he looked around, he saw buildings of a variety of different shapes including cylinders, rectangular prisms, domes, and other intricate shapes whiz past him in a blur.

As General Sting continued to speed, Max could feel the air resistance becoming more and more uncomfortable. Suddenly the wind blew 2 long strands directly into his mouth, with the strands covering his eyes and running across the bridge of his nose resulting in him sucking on the hair strands in between his lips.

When he looked back at Princess Penelope who had her bottom two arms wrapped around his waist in the back seat, he looked so goofy looking, like a little toddler that she burst into laughter.

“Ha, Ha, Ha!” she laughed. “I have always loved the colourful weeds that grow on your head! Does your head have its own biological soil just underneath the skin?”

Max sighed and explained “First of all, it is called hair Penelope. Hair is like a thin wiring coating like grass that grows on your skin to keep yourself warm and protects yourself from external elements Second of all, all mammals have hair growing on their bodies and yes you are right in a sense about the hair being supplied by essential fats and proteins in its hair follicle pores in the second layer of skin known as the dermis.  And lastly yes humans are mammals”.

“Oh fascinating,” said Princess Penelope. “I really should do some more research into other Earth vertebrate species”.

Max was surprised to hear this with him thinking ‘Hang on, while ants are invertebrate insect species with a tough exoskeleton and no backbone, they are definitely Earth species. What is she on about?’ 

Max was seriously starting to get annoyed with his front hair continuously blowing in his face, covering his field of vision. ‘Gah I should have known the downsides of having long hair!’ he thought to himself. Then he remembered he had a hair tie in the front pocket of his blazer.

Pulling out his hair tie, he then proceeded to bundle all of his hair into a nice neat little bun and tie it up at the middle back section of his head, resulting in a nice little, short tuff ponytail with the ends sprawled outwards in all different directions. It kind of looked like he had a little tree growing out of the back of his head.

Suddenly he felt a sharp tug resulting in him crying out in pain. He spun around angrily to realise Princess Penelope had pulled his ponytail.

“Ouch, what the fuck, Penelope!” he yelled. “That actually really fucking hurt!”

“Sorry,” she said. “I just wanted to feel what human hair was like. It feels just like grass except on a smaller scale actually”.

“Okay, that’s enough yapping you two!” grumbled General Sting who was sitting in the front driving. “The both of you talking sounds like you are talking through a fucking megaphone! How about I put some music to ease the mood?”

Fiddling with the little radio compartment and the front of the quad bike, he pushed a small cylindrical tube disk into a slot and pressed a triangular red play button.

" Where lived a country boy named Johnny B. Goode "

 "Who never ever learned to read or write so well" 

"But he could play a guitar just like a-ringin' a bell"

“Wait isn’t that Johnny B Goode by Chuck Berry!” gasped Max. “I didn’t know you liked human music, General Sting!”.

“It’s a guilty pleasure of mine,” said General Sting, shrugging his shoulders sheepishly. “Imagine that huh? An ant who devises strategies to fight against humans secretly likes their music. I guess I have a weird mind”.

“Where are we going anyway?” inquired Max.

“Back to school!” snickered Princess Penelope.

“Ugh” groaned Max. “But I just finished school today! I was so looking forward to the weekend. Believe me attending school 5 days a week, 6 hours a day is more than enough! I am so fucking glad I only have 2 years left”.

“Trust me” smiled Princess Penelope. “I think you will like this kind of school”.

General Sting turned off the Grass stalk highway and onto a main road on the left-hand side. There were several more residential dome houses on both sides of the road. As Max looked up, he saw a sign with a red arrow pointing to the left that read:

Antopia Heights 1km ahead.

‘Whelp well this is going to be interesting’ thought Max to himself. ‘I wonder what the ant kids learn about in this society’.

As General Sting approached the front of the school on the left-hand side of the road, he was shocked to see that the school fence was made of discarded tiny Lego bricks of a variety of different colours, resulting in a rainbow brick wall at least 3 metres high. As Max looked closer, he realised that these were Lego bricks he had lost over the years in the garden and with the amount estimated to be in the wall, he estimated at least 250 pieces had been used in the construction of the wall alone. The kind of simplistic wall a human primary school kid could build easily.

‘I really am insignificant now due to my size’ he sadly thought to himself.

General Sting drove through the gate archway of the school which was also made of Lego curved archway bricks interlocked in a semi-circle archway, with the golden Lego brick piece doors pried open, luckily. As they drove through the gate archway Max took another minute to take in his surroundings.

The front of the school was a connected series of red-brownish checkered brick dome building structures with the middle section of the building having the highest dome arch, with a spire on top and two smaller dome structures on each side with large circular windows. The middle dome had a set of partially open brown wooden oak doors with a series of three steps leading up to the door entrance and a huge sign plastered directly above the doors. The sign read:

Antopia Heights: A Prep to Year 12 school  

‘I can see why the school is so big now’ thought Max to himself. ‘The school has combined primary school and high school together’.

General Sting drove on a narrow asphalt looped road which was only one way and one quad bike wide. On Max’s left-hand side was a beautiful front courtyard garden consisting of seating areas, and benches, with large mushrooms, tiny ferns, other fungi, and cave-dwelling plant species with moss-covered front pastures. Concrete and brick pathways were seen cutting through the courtyard garden. On Max’s right-hand side, however, was a roundabout structure where the road looped around in a U-turn back towards the exit located next to the entrance they had just come through on the same side of the wall. The roundabout had circles of foliage with mushrooms, moss, and liverworts, with a white marble statue of a 50-year-old ant in a blazer and tie holding a stack of books in two of his arms and a calculator, protractor, and compass in his other two arms in the centre of the roundabout inside the circles of foliage.

“Okay, I think I am going to park here!” called out General Sting pulling over into a parking lane directly in front of the school doors. On a signpost was a sign that read: Restricted Parking Space.

“Are you sure we are allowed to park here?” called out Max as they hopped off the quad bike and trudged up the steps towards the front oak doors, partially open at a 45-degree angle.

“Well, I am the fucking princess you know!” replied Princess Penelope sarcastically. “I don’t think anyone is at a higher authority than me other than my own mother.”

‘Smart ass’ smirked Max to himself as they headed inside.

Max was greeted by a grey carpeted floor with dark grey splotches and spots. There was also a dark stone-coloured reception desk with a transparent glass screen divided into two sections by a dark-coloured stone column.  There was also a sign plastered on the front that read Antopia Heights with a symbol of two ant children with their arms around each other. Behind the glass screen, Max could also see several different types of shelves, cupboards and compartments storing a wide variety of different school files, stationery, and other important documents. In between each storage compartment were working desk areas with computers, stationary and open documents on the desks where Max could see school staff busily typing away. In front of the glass screen was a thin tabletop with a golden ringer bell and a small sign plastered to it that read: Please Ring the Bell for Assistance. Just behind the glass screen was another tabletop with two-step levels attached to the wall, with a computer on the second lower level and a mug and a visitor sign-in book open, with a pen on the first higher raised level. On Max’s right-hand side were three single-seater sofa chairs arranged in a circle with a small wooden table in the centre with some reading material and brochures while on the left-hand side were a set of exit glass doors leading directly into the school.

Princess Penelope approached and rang the bell. “Hello?” she called out.

 The glass screen slid open to reveal a pretty ant lady in her early 30s wearing a red polka dot dress and a staff ID lanyard around her neck that read Ms Sweetcheeks. Behind her was a man who looked to be in his early 40s wearing a grey blazer and a blue tie with another staff ID lanyard around his neck that read Mr Brownbeat. Behind him was the last and final man, a man who appeared to be in his mid-60s wearing a black polished blazer and a golden tie with a silver badge pinned on the right pocket of his blazer that read Mr Knowson. Pushing past the others to the front, he extended his hand and shook Penelope’s.

“Greetings Your Majesty” he stated in a gruff serious tone. Looking at Max he smiled and stated. “I guess this is what the little human boy looks like huh?”

Princess Penelope turned to Max and said “Max this is Principal Knowson. And the two teachers behind him are Ms Sweetcheeks, a primary school teacher who teaches grades 1 and 3 and Mr.Browbeat, a secondary school teacher who teaches grades 10 and 12. They are going to give you a tour of the school.”

 Max rolled his eyes and stated, “Why do I need a tour of your school again?”

“Well as our goddess Gaia stated, children are the propellers of society. What they learn now will shape the future of society” stated Princess Penelope.

“I am really starting to wonder what kind of an ant this Gaia is......’ thought Max.

“Okay then!” called out Principal Knowson, opening the restricted side entrance exit door on the right-hand side of the reception desk next to the glass screen with the two teachers following behind him and leading the trio towards the exit doors that led directly deep inside the school. “Let’s get the tour of the school started, shall we?”

15 minutes later….

 “Our school was founded on the religious principles of Gaiaism” explained Principal Knowson as they strolled through the school’s asphalt courtyard. “In addition to teaching basic subjects such as maths, science, English, music, drama, sport, and art we also teach Gaiaism, cultural history, foraging and basic war combat skills for the boys. Lately, we have also been trying to reconnect with our ancient language of Antaleese.”

“What’s Antaleese?” asked Max.

“It’s our ancient language we used to speak before Gaia’s Gift. However, when Gaia taught our ancestors how to speak, read and write English, we kind of lost our touch of how to speak, read and write it. Interestingly some of our scholars and archaeologists have discovered new information recently that helped us rediscover our blood roots” replied Principal Knowson.

‘Wait a minute’ frowned Max. ‘Why would an ant goddess be a native English speaker and writer’ he thought to himself.

Max looked around in the school courtyard they were standing in. It consisted of a grey asphalt-covered area with 4 squares marked in red line marking.  The current school building surrounding him was in a square enclosed space with 3 sides and a tin-roofed veranda surrounding the inside perimeter with a width of 2 metres. Inside the covered veranda area were seating benches.

As they turned around the left corner and squeezed through into a narrow alleyway leading out of this area, Max was greeted by a playground with hopscotch markings for the primary school kids, more 4 square markings to play handball and a colourful playground climbing frame with huge, twisted loops, ladders and squiggles made of plastic and metal. This playground had platforms and cubby houses attached 2 to 4 metres above the ground. Max also saw multiple slides, swings, bridges, and monkey bars attached to the mainframe, with a smaller spider web net climbing and vertical climbing walls surrounding the mainframe of the playground structure. What really stood out to Max however was the height of the playground, with kids being able to freely climb to a height of at least 2 to 3 stories above the ground without any proper safety barriers as well as vertical climbing walls that no human could climb.

“Isn’t that dangerous!” called out Max, pointing to the playground.

“You do realise ants can climb at a 90-degree angle and can survive falls of at least 30 metres, right?” replied Principal Knowson.

“Oh yeah, I forgot about that,” said Max.

The group of 6 then walked into a large dome-shaped building, with a crest height of at least 30 metres. Max soon realised it was a Gymnasium with red spectator seating surrounding the walls of the gymnasium, which was circular with looped red and white line markings on the court. It looked just like a basketball court, however, when Max looked at the basketball hoops, he realised that the hoops were at least 10 metres higher and resembled a spiked climbing pole with a small net attached to the top spire, dangling down.

“This is our Gymnasium”, explained Principal Knowson. “It is used to play a sport known as Grapple Ball where two teams have the task of passing the ball throughout the court to get to the grapplers, who are standing at the bottom of the goalposts. The grapplers then climb and scale the pole to drop the ball into the net at the top of the goalpost. But team members on the court must be careful of the snatchers who can snatch the ball in between passes by intersecting them and giving it to their team. Additionally, the Grapplers must also be careful of the Draggers, who are on the opposite team and will try to prevent the Grapplers from scoring by tackling the Grappler off the climbing pole and knocking them off.”

‘Sounds fun’ thought Max to himself. ‘It almost sounds like a modified mixed version of basketball and footy’.

 As they exited the Gymnasium the group of 6 then walked up a flight of stairs, which was directly in front of the exit, to a viewing platform balcony where Max could see the entire layout of the back of the school. From here Max could see an athletics ground with a blue track looped around in an oval, with 5 different lanes as well as a moss-covered sporting ground used for strength and endurance testing. Max could also see an obstacle course made of discarded human bottle caps, wrappers, pencil shavings and other human rubbish. To the left of the athletics field was a large sporting oval ground covered in green moss, which looked like it was used for other sporting activities since there were other goal nets and posts that were similar to soccer and footy. However, these ones had once again been modified to suit ant biology and physical characteristics.

“As you can see here, this is the area that is used for the rest of our Sporting Activities” explained Principal Knowson.

Max then turned his head and walked over to the other side of the balcony where he saw several smaller domed-shaped buildings. He also saw two huge blue bottle-shaped buildings on the left-hand side and one huge dome-shaped red building on the right-hand side. In between the buildings were more asphalt courtyards, seating bench areas and some decorative foliage and garden beds. The two bottle-shaped buildings had a large bold sign on the front of the building located just above the doors which read: Primary school and the large red dome-shaped building had a sign just above its entrance doors that read Secondary School.  

“Now the smaller domed-shaped buildings are used for extracurricular activities such as music, assembly halls, arts and media, and drama. The two blue bottle-shaped buildings are reserved for Primary school core education. The red dome-shaped building is reserved for secondary school education. Which would you like to see first?” explained Principal Knowson.

Max thought for a moment. His sister was a senior in primary school and would be finishing up soon. He on the other hand was a high school senior who would also be finishing up soon and was on the verge of becoming an adult. Thinking for a moment he decided it had been a while since he had remembered what Primary school was like. He would like to have that same experience again.

“I think I will go with Primary School” stated Max.

“Wonderful!” chimed Ms. SweetCheeks who was standing behind him. “Let’s head on over there now!”

10 minutes later….

As Max trudged up a flight of stairs and turned into a narrow school hallway, he couldn’t help but feel the nostalgia flooding back in from several years ago of the Primary school experience. He remembered that back in Primary school that there were no designated classes for specific subjects and that instead the core subjects were taught by a single specific teacher for each year level. As he looked to his left and right, he spotted open cubby hole shelves and bag hooks where bags had been slid into each slot. Max remembered that there was no such thing as a locked locker since most primary school students kept their stationery and books sealed inside their desk tubs. Above each side of the bag cubby holes, were posters and bulletin boards detailing information such as announcements, educational information such as scientific and maths facts and some drawings, art, and presentations done by other students.  Every 10 metres there was a different classroom, with a door and a sign attached, detailing the class grade and letter assigned to it.  There was also a thin rectangular window, allowing Max to see the teacher writing something on the board and students raising their hands to answer questions.

 Max stopped outside a particular classroom that had 3B inscribed on its front door and looked through a window to see a brightly coloured primary school classroom consisting of furry fabric-covered walls with a range of different colours including red, blue, green, and white. There were also dozens of posters covering a wide range of different subjects including maths, English and science which were plastered all over the walls. Around the sides of the classroom were shelves and tubs that were filled with equipment such as books, scissors, glue sticks, coloured pencils and texters. Unlike high school, the desks were arranged in a way that made the students face each other in groups of 6.

As Max peeked through the window of the classroom, he quickly realised that the glass wasn’t soundproof completely, allowing him to hear everything that was being said if he pressed his ear to the window. He looked over to see a teacher standing in front of the presenter's computer monitor, which was displaying some presentation slides on the screen. At the desks were some 9-year-old ant children who were listening in closely.

“Okay everyone who here can name the 3 founding principles of Gaia?” called out the teacher to the class.

One boy raised his hand and stated, “The first principle of Gaia is to not be respected through fear and tyranny but to be respected through love, benevolence, and care. It is not enough just to be respected; they have to be loved too”.  

“Very good!” congratulated the teacher. “Who knows the second founding principle of Gaia?”

“Children are the propellers of society,” said another girl, raising her hand. “What they learn now will shape the future of society”.

“Now who knows the final founding principle of Gaia?” said the teacher, crossing her arms like she had given them a challenging question. To her complete lack of surprise, all the students looked at each other with puzzled expressions on their faces, hoping one of them knew the answer.

“It’s ok” she smiled. “The last one is a tough one. The final founding principle of Gaia is self-governance and independence. To be able to make your own decisions and forge your own pathway and destiny, without assistance and help, using the knowledge you have acquired”.

The presentation slide on the board was then changed to an image by the teacher pressing a button on a remote. But what that image showed made Max’s blood run cold.

All this time he had thought the goddess Gaia was a giant ant or a supreme ant queen ruling over all the ant colonies on Earth like Queen Dakota did with the single colony of Antopia. But that’s not what the image displayed. The image actually displayed a young 18-year-old human girl standing over an entire high-rise skyscraper civilization, with the entire population gathered in front of her with them bowing their heads down in subordinance.  Gaia appeared to be at least 1 kilometre tall, with the tallest skyscrapers only reaching up to her chest area and the ants being the size of little black dots. The ant city seemed to be above the ground on a large open brown plain within a rocky mountain valley, with rocky outcrops around three-quarters of Gaia’s height. And once again Max saw those twin blue and pink suns shining in the background.

Their goddess Gaia wasn’t an ant at all. It was a fucking teenage human girl.

 They were basing their entire society and principles on the willpower of a fucking young human teenage girl.

“Okay class who knows how old Gaia was when she gave us her wonderful gift of knowledge and creativity to accelerate our technological civilization to the golden age of the ants?” asked the teacher.

“13!” chimed all the students in unison.

“Very good” congratulated the teacher. “That comes to show that you should never underestimate your ability to make a difference in the world or universe no matter how young or insignificant you think you are. That human girl was a child herself and yet she managed to change the fate of our entire species”.

“Is it true that Gaia was the only human that was ever kind to us?” asked one student. “The rest of her kind always end up ignoring us, accidentally killing us or even worse, killing us for some sick sport!”

“Yeah!” asked another girl. “Apparently she was the only human that was ever able to communicate with us!”

“Is it true that another human has been shrunk down and for the first time in over 10,000 years has been able to establish communication with our kind?” asked another boy.

“Yeah, I heard about that too!” cried out another girl excitedly. The students began muttering among themselves excitingly.

“Ok class, that’s enough fairytales for today!” warned the teacher sternly. Then when she saw the face of a human boy peering through the window, she gave a high-pitched scream.

 “Oh my gosh he’s right there!” exclaimed a young girl. “The rumours are true!”

“I don’t believe it….” stammered the teacher. “I thought it was just some big practical joke.”

Excitingly the class rose from their seats and began swarming right out the door, overwhelming the group of 6 who were standing right outside the door. Excitingly around 5 to 8 students began jumping up and down giddily and excitingly around Max, trying to pose with him and ask him different questions. Max was bombarded left and right with different questions about humans and human society”.

“Do humans rule the world?” asked one boy. 

“Why do you have red weeds growing out of your head?” asked another girl.

“Why does your kind behave so differently to Gaia?” asked another girl sadly, with big yellow puppy eyes.

“Ahh Fuck me!” groaned General Sting as the little kids started pushing into him. “I hate little kids”.

“Well, I love little kids!” laughed Princess Penelope wrapping her arms around them in a big hug.

“See this is what I was worried about!” groaned Principal Knowson, facepalming with all of his 4 hands. “The kids treating the human like he’s some sort of fucking celebrity!” 

“Hey!” yelled Ms Sweetcheeks angrily. “Mind your language, there are kids around you!”

Suddenly a high-pitched whistle filled the air, causing all the kids to stop shouting, yelling, and jumping around. It was like the whistle had immediately frozen them on the spot.

“Children!” yelled the teacher who was standing in the doorway in her black dress, with a silver whistle attached to a lanyard around her neck, crossing her arms angrily.  “That is disgusting behaviour! Jumping up and down like toddlers. You should be ashamed of yourselves!”

“Oh, come on big sis don’t be so hard on them!” laughed Ms Sweetcheeks. “Remember, they have never been able to talk to a human before!”

“I would hate to be a party pooper, but we are in the middle of a tour” explained Principal Knowson to the children. “Sorry children but your Q & A sessions and autographs from our special guest will have to wait for another time.”

“Awww……” groaned the children with disappointment and began skulking back inside the classroom.

“On the bright side though, Max will be staying with us for a while, so you will have plenty of time to get acquainted!” said Princess Penelope

“Yay!” cheered the children.

Closing the door behind her, the teacher returned to teaching her class, with the students slowly trudging back to their desks and sitting in their seats.

“You see this is why I don’t teach little primary school kids younger than 10,” said Mr. Brownbeat putting a hand on Max’s shoulder. “They are always so babyish and immature. Precisely why I stuck to teaching young gentlemen such as yourself who are almost fully grown adults. I think it's about time I showed you the secondary school building now”.

20 minutes later….

As Max strolled through the entrance doors of the red-domed secondary school building and climbed up a flight of stairs, he couldn’t help but notice how eerily similar it was to his own school, St. Francis of Assisi Catholic High School. As he turned a corner on the left-hand side, he was greeted by a narrow school hallway with rows of metallic gleaming blue school lockers lining both sides of the hallway. Max remembered that, unlike Primary School, High school provided bag lockers that could be locked from the outside. This was done to place bags, books, stationery, and phones securely inside since unlike primary school, high school had a specialised teacher for each specific subject and students had to walk to several different classrooms for each subject and for each specific period. For every 10 metres in between each locker section, there was a set of brown classroom doors with a room letter-number code sign attached to the front of the door. Unlike the Primary school buildings, there was no rectangular upper window to look into each classroom so Max couldn’t tell what was going on in each classroom.

 ‘This is so fucking boring!’ thought Max to himself. He then saw he was significantly lagging behind the others who were busy chatting among themselves about ant-related stuff.

Suddenly Max heard the disturbing sound of someone erotically moaning.

‘What the actual fuck?’ thought Max to himself. ‘Do older teenagers seriously fuck each other, right here in the fucking school? What if the younger kids saw this?’

Then Max heard it again. As Max listened closely, he realised it was a teenage female voice, close to his age but slightly older than him by a year or two. As he looked ahead, he realised that the rest of the group was several metres ahead of him and were too distracted amongst themselves to hear the noise.

‘Where is it coming from?’ he angrily thought to himself. The last thing he wanted, he thought in his mind, was a little kid stumbling across this and becoming permanently scarred and confused.

He stopped in front of a dirty narrow outcrop hallway on the left-hand side which was mostly empty with the exception of a few posters attached to the white walls about hygiene, health and maintenance work.  The hallway only extended for a few metres downwards. In the hallway lay some cleaning supplies loosely scattered around, including a broom, mop, and a cleaning bucket with some spraying cleaning supplies. On the right-hand side of the hallway, there was a locked janitor’s closet.

There it was again. Another happy erotic moaning sound.

It was coming from the janitor’s closet.

Fuming, Max looked ahead and decided to ditch the group for now and quietly snuck away, towards the janitor’s closet. He had to figure out what exactly was going on in there. What could that girl possibly be doing?

 15 minutes earlier….

Christine was a very, very bad girl. She was a year 12 student and a high school senior who had been suspended at least 3 times from school for violent behaviour with other students, vandalism, and disrespect towards senior secondary staff. Currently, she sat in the janitor’s closet which was a very confined small room, consisting of shelves on all three sides and was stacked to the brim with cleaning supplies, boxes, tools, toilet paper and other utilities as well as brooms, mops, and cleaning buckets which were stacked on the floor. The room was also dimly lit in twilight by a single dimming and flickering light bulb and was so full there was barely any room for Christine to move around in. One might question why this girl would be hiding in a dingy janitor’s closet.

The reason was Christine was doing something very bad.

Christine was a microphile.

Microphillia was a sexual fetish or fantasy where an individual, usually a female would derive sexual arousal and pleasure from having domination over tiny or shrunken individuals. This would seem very strange given the fact that the ants themselves were such tiny lifeforms, being smaller than 90% of all life on Earth. It would be almost impossible to think that there could be creatures even smaller than the ants themselves.

That is unless you consider a creature known as an Aphid, an insanely small creature so small, it was impossible to comprehend. They were only 0.05 to 0.1 millimetres (mm) in size or 50 to 100 micrometres (µm), making them at least 50 to 100 times smaller than an ant. It was impossible to be visible to the naked human eye, no matter how good their eyesight was, simply because they were basically microscopic.

Currently in Christine’s hand were around 5 green aphids, around the size of little beetles from her perspective. The 5 aphids looked up to see a giant ant girl smiling at them sinisterly with razor-sharp mandibles, a drooling mouth with razor-sharp nipping teeth capable of swallowing them whole and bloodshot yellow pupil eyes the size of football fields to them. She was also currently wearing a year 12 school hoodie jumper with the words ‘class of 2016’ printed across its front.  The surface they were standing on felt hard and rough, consisting of segmented grey exoskeleton plates. In her other hand was a bottle of seed alcoholic cider, which indicated she was drunk.

“Well, well, well” she giggled, looking down at them, “What should I do with you today, huh? I got all 5 of you little cuties in my hand and awwwwww I can tell your tiny little dicks are getting very, very excited by what I have in store for you today. Awwwwwww I can see your cute tiny little boners popping up like flagpoles!”

The 5 aphids consisted of 4 males and one female. The males appeared to be actually enjoying being under the mercy of this giantess while the female was completely terrified, shivering and shivering with absolute fear.

‘Alright I will tell you what I am going to do with you little cuties today!” she giggled. “I think I am going to make you do a lot of naughty and dirty things and guess what? There is absolutely fucking nothing you can do about it because I’m a whole lot bigger than you!”

“Fuck you, you sick bitch!” screamed the lone female aphid. “When Princess Lala made the alliance for ants to look after us and provide us protection 140,000 years ago due to our tiny size in exchange for our honeydew, she didn’t mean you could use us like this!”

“Oh really?” snickered Christine. “Let me tell you something you stupid girl, there are creatures that are much, much bigger. So much bigger than you could have ever possibly imagined! Humans for example are estimated to see us ants as the little black dots, kind of what you are like to me. Imagine that huh? Your size is so pathetic, 99% of the lifeforms practically see you as invisible. You can die in so many different ways due to the giants’ ignorance and the most innocent of their interactions. So fragile... So weak…. You should be grateful creatures like us can at least see you so we can take you under our wing. Though you must provide a few services to us in exchange to satisfy me...” she winked down at the female aphid, making her gulp in fear.

The female aphid then turned to her male companions. “What the actual fuck is the matter with you?!” she screamed at them with tears in her eyes. “Do you not have any sense of dignity or self-pride!”.

“Well, she’s right actually!” replied one of the male aphids. “I would rather be a servant of an ant, locked safely inside their colonies than be living in constant fear exposed all alone in the big bad world”.

“Don’t give me that shit!” she snarled. “Look at your sick little dicks, they are sticking up like a fucking sore thumb. I can even see the honeydew pre-cum starting to leak out! You fucking macrophiles! I can’t believe you are actually enjoying this!”

Turning back to Christine she yelled “You have no fucking right to kidnap us from the aphid farms! Let us go, you sick bitch!”

“Well, this is a first!” snorted Christine haughtily with laughter. “I must admit, all the aphids I have used as dildos in the past have been willing participants. I wonder if that makes me a fucked-up rapist if I used you, huh?”

She thought for a moment then laughed. “I honestly don’t really give a shit anyway. I am really fucking horny right now and my pussy is throbbing”.

The female aphid screamed with a terror she had never known in her entire life as Christine casually plucked her with her right upper hand and took another swig of her seed cider with her right lower hand. Slowly she began to move the female aphid towards her abdomen.

“No! No! No!” she screamed as Christine moved her closer and closer towards her vagina.

It was like a set of elevator doors opening as the exoskeleton covering slot plates slid open to reveal a moist swollen enormous vagina with a V-shape. She could terrifyingly see every single little detail close up, the clitoris at the top, which was swollen and red, the inner labia puffed up and quivering with sexual excitement, the outer labia which was swollen with moisture and fat and most terrifying of all, the gapping red vaginal hole which was dripping with sticky white translucent cum with gooey strands stretched across the diameter of the vaginal hole. The air reeked of musky sugar and yeast and the poor female aphid felt like she was about to vomit.

“Squirm nice and hard for me little one and perhaps I will set you free after I cum” she giggled.

“Oh, for the love of Princess Lala no!” screamed the female aphid as Christine jammed her right up her pussy. She shrieked without stopping to catch a breath as her body pushed past the thin worn and torn hymen tissue and braced herself for the true horrors that lay ahead.  

 The pussy lips sucked her up like a monstrous voracious creature, causing the female aphid to be swallowed alive by the vaginal hole. She was met by an ocean of oozing cum, dripping all over her like a vile, disgusting shower, covering her face, eyes, mouth, and entire body. She screamed and spat out a mouthful of Christine’s vile-tasting cum, getting sucked deeper and deeper into the red-sticky tunnel chamber, the light slowly dimming out as she was pushed further in, with her heartbeat beating faster and faster with petrified terror.

The squirming of the female aphid inside her pussy and her little legs and body pushing against the vaginal walls, which were coated in a layer of cum, mucus membrane and wiggling nerve endings, caused the walls to contract inwards on her like a vice. This resulted in her vaginal canal pressing harder and harder on the female aphid’s poor body like a trash compactor, causing her to squirm harder and harder, desperately trying to push the excruciating pressure off her and wracking her body with extreme pain. The poor female aphid didn’t realise that the struggling was actually making things worse as the more she struggled, the more excited the sexual nerve receptors got, sending the message to Christine’s brain that the harder she constricted her pussy, the better and more frantic the struggles got, and the better the sexual arousal got.

“Oh, fuck yeah!” moaned Christine. “Squirm you little bitch. Squirm in my cunt.”

As the wiggling nerve vaginal receptors wrapped their tendrils tighter and tighter around the female aphid’s body like tentacles, squeezing harder and harder, she gave a howl of pain as a sickening crack was felt in her exoskeleton. As she turned her head around and used her hands to push up against the constricting walls to give herself more space, she realised that a large crack was present in the back area of her exoskeleton. The pressure surrounding her was starting to become fatal as the increasing pressure crushing her body had caused her exoskeleton to start cracking and split open. Despite exoskeletons being extremely tough and being very shock absorbent to blunt force there was a limit they could take. Had she been a miniaturized human with their soft bodies and endoskeleton she would be well and truly dead already. Sobbing, she saw her blue gooey blood starting to seep out of the large gash in her exoskeleton and begin mixing with Christine’s cum.  

“MMMMPH” screamed the female aphid. Christine’s vaginal walls now had constricted so far inwards that her body was covered in multiple bruises, and she could barely breathe, with her green face turning blue. She was now just a minute away from suffocating to death.

 “AAAAAHHHHH!” moaned Christine reaching full orgasm and sighing with delight. The female aphid was drenched in a waterfall of cum in a monstrous display of cruelty, which covered every inch of her body, leaving her soaking wet. The cum got in her eyes, all over her body and even inside her mouth with gallons of it even managing to go down her throat, almost making her drown and choke to death because there was just so much volume of cum flowing all over her. As the cum just kept coming, she was forced to swallow some of it into her stomach making her feel so weak and pathetic, so that it wouldn’t be able to be clogged up in her throat and she wouldn’t choke to death. Finally, after a full minute, the cum waterfall finally stopped.

  “That was nice…” sighed Christine happily. Reaching in with a free hand she gingerly plucked the female aphid out of her swollen dripping pussy which was oozing cum from her vagina all over the chair. The female aphid who was now shaking and crying saw a giant exoskeleton hand reaching deep inside the dimly lit opening of the vaginal cavern and gingerly plucking her out.

Bringing the shivering female aphid closely to her face, she looked at her and giggled cruelly.

“Wow you really put up a fight in there, didn’t you?” giggled Christine. “Ewww you’re all sticky and slobbery! I can’t believe I put that much cum all over you!” Looking at her swollen, dribbling pussy, she giggled “I can’t believe you managed to fit so far up there either….”

Pressing the female aphid to her lips in a kiss, she giggled “You are now my new favourite sex toy!”

“Awww you are all sticky and gooey huh? Let’s get you cleaned up.”

The female aphid naively thought she meant cleaning her up with water. Boy was she wrong.

Christine then lowered her hand towards her pussy again and placed the female aphid directly in front of it. The female aphid looked up to see her urethral opening twitching and started shrieking hysterically as she realised what was going to happen next.  Then in a sick display of cruelty, a sprout of urine burst out from it, covering her face and entire body in a shower of dark, yellow-coloured piss as Christine began urinating a golden shower all over her. The smell was absolutely disgusting, smelling of acidic fermenting sugar with the female aphid frantically rubbing her eyes to stop her eyes from tearing up and sputtering the vile-tasting liquid out of her mouth to deal with the acidic nature of the urine.

 “Ahhhh” Christine sighed, peeing all over the female aphid to get rid of the sticky residue.

The female aphid looked up and saw the final sickening blow to her pride. This was the final straw. Above her, perched on Christine’s right hand were the 4 male aphids, who were stroking their dicks and masturbating in pleasure while looking down at her with a hungry gleam in their eyes. She couldn’t believe it; those 4 guys were sadistic macrophallic voyeurs who had actually enjoyed her rape and suffering.

She was so broken and humiliated now she didn’t feel like living anymore, she felt like killing herself.

It was around this time that Christine heard a knock on the door.

“Hey! I seriously hope you are not fingering yourself in there! This is a fucking school you know! There are a lot of younger kids around here!” called out a boy’s voice, slightly younger than her but Christine could tell he was also a high school senior.

“Oh shit!” gasped Christine. Bundling up all 5 aphids frantically, she placed them in a glass jar and closed the lid with a set of microscopic holes so that they could breathe. Then she quickly put the jar behind her back as the door swung open.

When she saw who it was, her heart skipped a beat. It wasn’t an ant.

It was a fucking human being.

Christine’s eyes fell upon a 16-year-old teenage boy with his ginger red-orange hair nicely tied up in a ponytail, wearing a green and yellow blazer, a green and yellow tie, a white shirt, grey shorts, and his white face finely peppered in brown freckles with light blue eyes.

Ironically in her macrophallic and giantess fantasies, she had hated being an ant and had always wished she had been born as a human, to become more powerful and have more domain and control over more of the tiny Earth lifeforms. She really hated the fact that ants were much smaller than 90% of the lifeforms on Earth and deep down she knew that if she had been human-sized, the proportion would shrink down drastically to just 15 to 20% of the lifeforms being larger than humans. Often, she had humiliating and terrifying nightmares about being born as an aphid, the most humiliating, most vulnerable creature of all, being the lowest of the lows, the tiniest intelligent lifeform on Earth. She knew that on this planet, in fact, the entire universe revolved around the fact that your physical size was equal to power and dominance over others. The smaller you were, the fewer rights you had and the more insignificant you were.

And there was a lovely, delectable irony here. Her pussy began to tingle with excitement as she began to sexually fantasise and dream about what had happened to this human. This human had been shrunk down to ant size and now held the same status as her kind. Knowing fully well how humans treated her kind, like insignificant little specks or pests, she now knew that with his newly reduced size, his own kind was going to treat him in the exact same way humans would treat ants. In his shrunken state, he was now no more different than an ant and it made her so horny to think about the fact that this smug giant who once had held so much power and influence over the tiny lifeforms that were bigger than ants didn’t anymore.

Imagine how much more humiliating and degrading it would be if this human was shrunk down to aphid-sized. The lowest of the lowest. It would be beyond degrading to be toyed with, abused, and killed not by his own kind, but by an ant giantess who would have been a speck at his feet at his natural size. From being at the top of the world to being at the very rock bottom.

Oh, the very thought of it was making her pussy lips quiver with excitement! Oh, how she wished that genius Dr Thorax would have made him even smaller to aphid-sized so she could use him as her own personal, special dildo! The concept of using a human as a female ant’s dildo would have been the best orgasm of her entire life!

“Were you just masturbating in here?” frowned Max, looking at her with disgust and raising his eyebrows. “Look girl, I know we all have sexual urges, hell I wank at least once a day, but you must learn to administer some sort of fucking self-control! We are in a public place, a fucking school for crying out loud!”

“So…” she cocked her head with a drunken smirk, looking at him. “The rumours are true. Dr Thorax really did manage to shrink a human to ant-sized.”

Max could smell the alcoholic breath on her as she approached him closer, breathing on him and whispering into his ears, giggling to herself. In her hand Max spotted an alcoholic seed cider, causing him to gasp in horror and snatch the bottle out of her hand in a flash before she could even react.

“You brought fucking alcohol into a school, are you insane, bitch?!” gasped Max looking at the bottle with concern. Then in a completely hypocritical manner, he screwed the bottle lid off and took a jug of seed cider, feeling the pleasurable taste of sweetness and bitterness go down his throat.

“Hmmm,” he said. “Not bad. It’s just as good as the Mercury ciders I had”.

“Ooooh, you bad boy” Christine giggled. “I will take it that wasn’t your first time underage drinking, huh?”

“Ummm, yeah…” Max admitted. Then he frowned angrily and said, “Hey, I’m the one asking the fucking questions here, whatever your name is!”

“Is it really true?” Christine asked in a raspy voice leaning closer to him, putting her hand on his chest. “You are the big brother of the 11-year-old child goddess that is threatening our very society?”

“Um yeah Lucy is my little sister” admitted Max.

“How does it feel, human?” she continued in her raspy tone. “To be one of us? To be shrunk down to a newly insignificant state? How does it feel to lose your power over much of Earth’s domain?”

“Hey!” Max yelled. “Last time I checked I am not fucking insignificant! I am just as important as I was when I was normal-sized you dumb bitch!”

“Oh really?” she sneered. “Because I guarantee you if you were to try and communicate your situation or try to get the attention of any of your human friends and family, deep down you know what would happen, right?”

Max’s forehead started sweating profusely. He felt really uncomfortable answering these intrusive questions because he was scared that there might be some truth behind them.

 “You would be squished into a mangled mess of flesh and bones. Killed like you were nothing. A pest. A worm. A piece of shit to be exterminated off the face of the Earth” she continued, getting closer and closer, getting right in his face. “And you want to know why?”

She grinned and said “Because when you are fucking ant-sized, you look just like us. You can’t distinguish between an ant and a human when you are so fucking small, they can’t even properly see your puny, little, fucking body. Your kind thinks of you as nothing now buddy. Get fucking use to it.”

Then she grinned even wider sadistically and said “I have seen how your sweet little sister treats the ants and the little ant-sized creatures. They are just little play toys for her to sadistically play with. And now, that is how you will meet your untimely end! She won’t even be able to tell the difference between her big brother and the rest of the ant-sized specks! You will end up as another gooey, mangled stain under her toes!”

This made Max’s blood boil with red-hot seething rage. Grabbing Christine by the neck, he bundled her up against the wall, throwing her violently against it. He was a lot stronger than she had originally anticipated. Equipment banged noisily as they jostled around.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!” he roared. “You think I give a shit that you are a girl! I will bash your fucking head in if you ever say something like that ever again bitch!”

“Lol you still just don’t fucking get it, do you?” sneered Christine, pulling a small holographic device out of the pocket of her school dress, which was neon blueish-grey and cubic in shape. By now Max understood that this was the equivalent of a smartphone to an ant.

“Allow me to show you!” jeered Christine. “Technically you are not supposed to be plugged into the human internet until you are 20 and are only allowed to have access to the local colony network but I have my ways”.

Christine then proceeded to bring another online blog post from that cringy family advertising blog ‘My Two Angels’ by pressing a few buttons on the control pad.

‘Oh dear, don’t tell me everyone in the colony has seen that cringy, embarrassing blog’ thought Max to himself.

The title of the blog though as soon as Max read it sent shivers down his spine.

Sweet Little Innocent Lucy Can actually be really terrifying sometimes. Published 27th February 2013.

 The main photographic image accompanying the text was an image of a younger Lucy from a few years ago, who was around just 7 or 8 years old, smiling at the camera with her adorable sweet gap-toothed smile with a single front baby tooth missing. She was dressed in her blue P.E. school uniform, with the front half of her Cerulean blue t-shirt visible and her frizzy ginger red-orange hair tied neatly into a cute, little bun. She was sitting down on a chair at the dinner table, with her open pink lunchbox next to her and the glass sliding doors visible in the background. However, even though her smile was so cute and adorable, Max couldn’t help but notice a certain uneasy gleam in her eyes.

Looking down at the text, Max began reading what his mother had written.

Aww look at cute little Lucy! All dressed up and ready for second grade. Funnily enough, I had to yell at her earlier this morning to put on her little shoes after running around barefoot in the backyard. God, she is growing up so fast.  

Lol, I bet you are wondering what this crazy little girl was doing running around barefoot in the backyard, giggling to herself. Funnily enough, I discovered a very strange new hobby in the past year she has been doing secretly until now. Stomping on all the little ants in our backyard. With no shoes or socks on as well! I mean yuck! Ewwwwwwww!! Who would want to get gross little buggy guts between their toes?

For some reason, my daughter really loves running around barefoot on the freshly mowed grass in the garden. I mean all the kids her age like going barefoot but none as much as my sweet daughter. Funnily enough, her behaviour reminds me of some fantasy creatures called hobbits in this book called The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R Tolkien that my son is reading for 7th grade English at school. There are these short little creatures called Hobbits that don’t need to wear shoes because their feet are tough and as a result can walk around barefoot everywhere.

The hilarious thing is that my daughter might actually be a little hobbit. She specializes in getting her feet dirty...She can run over rocks and through the rough grass without so much as a wince or complaint!  Hell, I think she might even be exactly the same height as the hobbits described in the book series!

Unfortunately getting her feet very, very dirty, resulted in her tracing muddy bare footprints and little buggy guts on the tiles when she came back inside and began stepping all over the floor, getting the floor all icky. And that wasn’t the only debacle I had to put up with just before school. Look what happened when she had to put her shoes on………

I didn’t want her new pink sports socks I brought yesterday to get all yucky and icky, so I had to put her little bare feet on my lap and spend the next 15 minutes using a Dettol wipe to wipe off all those smeared little buggy guts which were peppered all over her soles and even in between her toes. God the things I have to do as a mum….

But I soon discovered that this is not as weird as a hobby as I initially thought. In fact, one of my close friends from high school, Monique, told me that she used to do the exact same thing Lucy is doing now when she was a little kid. Squishing bugs with just her bare feet and playing with the ant colonies in her backyard. It’s so gross and disgusting, I don’t understand why anyone wouldn’t just use their sneakers, a rolled-up newspaper or bug spray. When I asked Lucy why she does this, this was her response.   

“Why not? I’m really gross myself. Gross things are fun to play with!” she giggled hysterically. “It’s like picking out green boogers!”

Um, okay, well that was certainly an interesting response.

Just the other day I heard Monique joke about how Lucy said she was going to squish me, her mummy, like a little bug in a cute, flirty but cheeky and mischievous kind of way. Seeing how the bugs that Lucy squishes are literally flattened like pancakes, I am not going to lie, that did send some nervous shivers and laughter down my spine. Even though I don’t really care about bugs at all and eliminate them from my life whenever possible especially when they are being a nuisance in my life, I can’t help but actually feel a bit sorry for them when they are not disturbing anybody. A lot of the time a poor, little ant minding its own business has lost its life because my cute little girl couldn’t resist a good squashing.  

Oh well, whatever, it's not like their lives had any meaning anyway. Their brains are the size of literal pinheads and all they do is scuttle around and nibble for the majority of their miserable lives and their meaningless existence.

So anyway, back to the joke Lucy made, I told her that wouldn’t be very fun since I would be all squished and I wouldn’t be able to play with her anymore. Her response was kind of scary though:

“I'm sorry mummy but if you were turned into a bug or were even shrunk down to the size of a little ant, I just don’t think I would be able to help myself. I love the way the little ants squirm and twitch under my stompy feet, their wiggling and struggling becoming more and more as I push down a little harder! That’s something squishing bugs under shoes can never do. I feel so much happiness and joy when I do it, feeling a raw sense of power, even more than a grown-up could ever dream of. I also get a funny tingling sensation all over my body as well mummy, it’s something I don’t fully understand yet. I also really love the ways the little buggies squish under my feet. Sometimes they pop like a wet squishy grape and other times they crunch like a potato chip. The best part is when it’s a mixture of these two making a sticky squelch sound!”.

“But sweetheart I’m your mother”. I respond nervously.

“Okay,” she giggled. “If you were a bug and I knew you were my mummy I wouldn’t do it. But I’m not going to lie I would be very tempted.”

“Okay,” I laugh nervously.

“But to be honest I don’t think I would be able to spot you” she smiles with that adorable innocent little smile, flashing her white baby teeth, looking at me, however, there is a sinister unease behind it.

“But look on the bright side”, she giggles. “At least you would be making me very happy! You always said that my happiness was your number one, top priority! It would be a very special little crush to remember and create such a long-lasting memory. I think I would also keep your little squished body stuck to my foot as a tribute. I wonder how you would squish….”

This is certainly the creepiest, most disturbing conversation I have ever had with my daughter….

I can’t believe these are the words coming out of an adorable sweet, 7-year-old girl……...

Suddenly Sweet, Innocent Little Lucy jumped into my arms with a big hug, nestling her head into my torso lovingly and then looking up at me with that adorable little smile that would make any parent’s heart melt.

“Did my story scare you, mummy?” she giggled. “I’m just joking around, you know? I would never actually hurt you! Hahaha, I scared a grown-up! You should have seen the look on your face!”

A part of me knows she is just joking around like a cute, bratty, little kid, but honestly, I sometimes don’t know. Kids sometimes say the strangest things.

I can’t help but wonder what my daughter must look like to those little bugs down there. She must look like a terrifying cruel monster or even a vengeful goddess exerting her wrath on the world below. And yet at the same time, she is this adorable 2nd grader who is still so vulnerable and seemingly innocent to us humans and just learnt how to read. Perspective can be a funny thing sometimes.

The good thing is that I will never turn into a bug or even shrink down to their size.

As soon as Max finished reading, his blood turned cold with horror, with beads of sweat dripping down his forehead. This couldn’t be possible. Surely his sister had some capacity for consciousness and some room in her heart for empathy to recognise him and not blindly kill him like the rest of her play toys?

“I rest my case…” sneered Christine. “I wonder what will happen if your sister grows to be 50 feet tall, right in the middle of a human city. Now I wonder if she will be able to resist her desires and urges even though she fully knows the human population like I know the aphids now. When I was younger, I didn't really understand that aphids had thoughts or feelings. But to be honest when I found out I didn’t really care and could not give less of a fuck about their wellbeing. My desires and pleasures I derived from dominating them were just too strong. I just couldn’t resist anymore, and all my morality went out the window. Honestly, I don’t think your sister will be able to resist her true microphallic desires deep inside her soul anymore in the future either”.  

He looked up to Christine, the ant girl who exhibited similar mannerisms towards aphids as his sister had towards bugs when she was younger. When she was just a little girl. And now she had grown up and become something much more depraved. A girl, incapable of having any empathy towards anything physically less powerful than herself, even if they were intelligent enough, to fulfil her own selfish hungry desires and fantasies which had overridden her morality a long time ago. Now here she was committing literal rape and even enjoying and getting aroused inflicting pain and suffering on others like a true sexual sadist.

Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy. All notorious serial killers who had abused and harmed animals as children that people had overlooked had later grown up to become depraved sexual sadists who performed their vile rape-murder fantasies on humans.

It was terrifying to Max that he could be looking at the spitting image of his little sister in 6 to 7 years’ time.         

“You want to know my deepest, darkest secrets and desires…” Christine drunkenly giggled. Max’s expression went from one of pure rage to one of pure confusion.

“I am a microphile of the cruel kind…” she confessed. “I get so fucking horny having the power to do whatever I want with grovelling, tiny, little, pathetic creatures. It’s so ironic that I was born as an ant, a creature that is so small and would usually be at the mercy of other giant lifeforms. You have no idea how fucking lucky you are to be born as a giant, a creature that is bigger than 80% of all lifeforms on Earth!”

She slammed her 4 arms against the wall in frustration. “Do you have any idea how fucking frustrating it can be not to be able to live out your wildest giantess fantasies to your fullest capability and true potential due to being limited due to your tiny size?!”

She sighed and continued “The only creatures I can use to fulfil my deepest sexual urges and fantasies are those tiny little aphids over there”, she smiled wryly, pointing over at a glass jar in the corner. Max was shocked to see creatures that were bug-sized, little green aphids that were huddled closely together in a group. Max couldn’t believe that even in this shrunken state there could still be creatures that were much smaller than him, and bug sized from his perspective. Curiously he noticed one aphid huddled in a corner, separate from the others and shivering.

“The truth is I am actually jealous of your kind” she confessed. “I wish I was a human. I really hate being a stupid little ant. I actually envy your sister.”

Max felt like he had been slapped across the face when he heard his sister being mentioned again. What the fuck was she on about?

“You know Max, when I was her age, when I was around 11 years old, I would treat the aphids in the exact same way she is treating our ant civilization and people now. Crushing the aphids under my feet and in my fists” she said. “Fate isn’t without a sense of irony”.

She got in very close to his face and whispered to Max throatily “Your sister is a microphile in training. She might not have discovered the sexual component yet since she is only 11 years old, but I have seen the pure joy in her eyes when she kills and squishes the ants under her feet. But don’t worry. The arousal will come soon during puberty, sometime after her first period. She behaves in the exact same way I was when I was 11. In another 6 to 7 years’ time, she is going to become just like me….”

Max was revolted and mortified by this very disturbing concept. His sister was going to turn into a sadistic microphile! A sadistic psychopath like this drunk intoxicated older teenager was! No way was he ever going to let that happen in a million years! Over his dead body!

Sneering at him, Christine then cocked her head and looked at him with a mocking, pathetic look in her eyes. “I heard that our glorious Little Ms Perfect is taking you on a tour?” she sneered.

Completely baffled, Max looked at her with a confused expression on his face and then realised who she was referring to. “Little Ms Perfect?” he frowned. “You mean Princess Penelope?”

Christine started laughing at him heartily. “Oh dear, I can see you have fallen for her. I can see the look in your eyes! She tends to have this effect on all the boys around her. But I guarantee you she is going to break your heart very soon….”

Enraged Max retorted “Shut the Fuck up!”

“Oh dear…” she sneered. “You think this ant colony actually cares for your well-being?! You have no idea how wrong you are, you stupid little boy.”

“You lie!” hissed Max.

“Oh, but you are being used, little human….” jeered Christine. “You were only ever a means to an end. As some sort of bargaining chip or hostage to have some leverage against the demon child otherwise known as Lucy. You don’t actually think Princess Penelope gives a shit about making friendships with humans, do you?”

“What?” croaked Max, his face turning pale with horror.

“The snivelling, cowardly smug Princess Penelope and the rest of her elitist friends have weighed the true value of your life……….and found it worth……………………nothing……” she jeered.

“NO!” screamed Max with angry tears in his eyes. “No, you are fucking lying!”

“What did they promise you?” sneered Christine. “That they would restore you back to normal size? How cute of you to actually believe that!” she laughed heartily.

Laughing in between breaths she also added “And here’s the funniest thing about this whole thing! The poor stupid Princess Penelope seriously still believes her mother’s lie that her father was killed trying to make friends with humans! As if he actually cared about that! We all know what he was really after! What all ants crave…...”

Throwing her left two arms outwards and throwing her head back, she exclaimed “It is the sugar! The extremely sugary treats and snacks that are locked inside the human nests! That’s all they care about! Ants are attracted to sugar like moths are to a flame or like humans are to money! The addiction that has been engrained deep inside our very blood!”

Wrapping her arms around Max’s hips and getting very personal in his face with spit flecks flying in his face, she also remarked “What was it that our so-called great noble King would say after breaking into human nests and stealing their sugar…... Oh yeah, that’s right? I will not part with a single sugar grain! NOT ONE FUCKING PIECE OF IT!”   

Suddenly both Christine and Max heard voices behind them. The teachers, Principal Knowson, General Sting and Princess Penelope had finally realised Max was missing and had located where he had disappeared off to. The doorknob started turning and with a click the door slowly swung open.

“There you are!” exclaimed Princess Penelope, entering the confined janitor’s closet. “Don’t wander off like that Max!”

Narrowing her eyes, she noticed the year 12 ant senior girl, standing right next to Max with her two hands all over his chest, with her other two arms wrapped around his hips and with two of his white shirt buttons undone. Narrowing her eyes in anger, disgust, and annoyance, she quickly came to the wrong conclusion.

“Oh my gosh!” she gasped with her mouth hanging open in shock, bringing her upper two hands to her mouth and shaking her head in disapproval. “Don’t tell me you two are fucking each other in here!”

Max gritted his teeth angrily and pulled himself away from Christine hastily and faced Princess Penelope, completely embarrassed with his face turning bright red as a tomato. “No Penelope, I swear this isn’t what it looks like!”

“Christine?” growled Mr.Browbeat, the secondary school teacher, pushing past Princess Penelope and entering the janitor’s closet as well. “What are you doing out of class? Don’t tell me you are ditching class again!”

“Um no sir I was……” stammered Christine. Then Mr.Browbeat got a whiff of her alcoholic breath and frowned in disgust.

“You’re Drunk!” he yelled with disgust. Quickly darting his pupils around the janitor’s closet, he quickly spotted Max holding a bottle of alcoholic seed cider in his hand. Moving towards Max, he swiftly grabbed it out of his hand.

 “I will take that, thank you very much young man!” snarled Mr.Browbeat. Looking back at Christine angrily he growled “You brought alcohol into a school with so many younger students around! Do you know how dangerous that is?! That’s grounds for yet another suspension! It will be your 4th suspension this year my dear child! You’re lucky I haven’t expelled you yet!”

“Hold on a minute?!” frowned Ms Sweetcheeks, spotting the transparent glass jar of aphids hidden in the corner. “What’s that over there? Are those little, green aphids? What are they doing all the way over here, away from the farms and sanctuaries?”

“No, No stop!” yelled Christine. “Stop looking at that! It’s nothing! All of you Fuck Off Right Now!!”

She tried to stop Ms Sweetcheeks from grabbing the aphid jar, but Mr. Browbeat stopped her by extending two of his arms in front of her, clotheslining her and obstructing her path of movement.

Ms. Sweetcheeks lifted the transparent glass aphid jar to her face carefully and spotted 5 little green aphids, scuttling around inside. Curiously, she spotted one little aphid huddling in a corner, shaking, and crying. She began to unscrew the lid slowly and place the lone female aphid on the palm of her hand and began gingerly stroking her with the tip of one of her suckers on her tentacle hands.

“Poor baby...” she pouted, lovingly stroking her. “What happened?”

The female aphid looked up to see the face of another giant ant lady in her early 30s with big yellow eyes and long eyelashes, giant razor-sharp mandibles that could rip her in half and a wide gaping maw with sharp nipping teeth that could swallow her whole in one bite. Her entire thorax chest area was covered in a red and white polka dot dress and her grey abdomen behind her was the size of a 2-storey house. However, when the female aphid looked deep into her billboard-sized yellow eyes, unlike Christine, this was a kind-hearted sweet soul that meant her no harm. And in that moment, she decided to tell the truth and spill the beans on what had really happened to her and how she had been so utterly violated.

Bawling her eyes out, she cried “She raped me! She fucking raped me and used me as her own personal fucking sex toy! Oh my fucking gosh, what did I do to deserve this?!”

Ms. Sweetcheeks could smell the scent of vaginal fluids and urine reeking off her body and spotted multiple purplish bruises all over her green body. She even saw a deep bleeding gash on the back of the aphid’s exoskeleton that was slowly oozing blue sludge-like blood. Shaking her 3 other hands with disgust and anger she glared right into Christine’s eyes. She never knew there could be so much evil, and malice hidden in this young almost fully grown adolescent girl. Then again, the demon child that was responsible for the murders of almost 9900 individuals in the last 4 years had been only 7 years old when she had started her tyranny.

“You sick, depraved, despicable deviant…” she spat out at Christine. “Tell me you didn’t….”

“Okay…” sighed Christine, holding her four hands up. “I know you are angry at me for being dirty, indecent public exposure and masturbating in a school, but I can assure you none of the younger students or little ones saw what I was doing. Why do you think I hid in a janitor’s closet?”

 “Is that what you think I am seriously angry about?!” screeched Ms Sweetcheeks with tears trickling down her cheeks. “What about the fact that you raped an innocent girl!”

“Oh, come on!” groaned Christine, rolling her eyes. “I’m hardly a rapist!”

“What?” croaked Princess Penelope, who was also shaking with disgust and having a hard time taking in the fact that a literal rape had taken place inside the school and the vile act had been committed by a female student of all people, a person no one would ever suspect in a million years.

“It’s just a stupid, little aphid,” said Christine sheepishly. “It’s just a little servant that just does whatever we tell them to do and are completely at our mercy, it doesn’t have significant status or importance like the rest of us ants.”

The more Christine tried to justify her actions, the more disgusted and horrified the rest of the ants got with her.

“I mean yeah, yeah, I’m so disgusting for pleasuring myself in a school where there are so many younger students around……but…. but…. come on!........ It’s just a sex toy! It’s not like it’s an actual person!” stated Christine.

Princess Penelope stepped forward, so infuriated by the disgusting filth that had just come out of Christine’s mouth that she was tempted to start punching the living daylights out of her but decided to restrain herself and instead use her words to shame her. With her arms and body trembling in a rage, she began to let it rip.

“She can speak English….” she croaked. “She can feel emotions such as happiness, disgust, anger fear, sadness and can feel pain and suffering just like us…Just like you…. or me…. We are currently being slaughtered by a giant tween human girl who has the exact same narcissistic mindset as you…. And here you are, calling her a..... fucking sex toy?!”

“You know what the demon child is capable of! How cruel she can be!” she yelled. “Imagine if she violated and tortured you, just like you did to that poor aphid! You of all people should know that!”

“You’re actually trying to justify your actions towards the aphid!” she gasped with angry tears flowing down her cheeks. “That’s why you have a whole jar of aphids that you have kidnapped and have all to yourself, isn’t it? Who are you?”

Ms.Sweetcheeks also interrupted and croaked “I never thought that an 18-year-old teenager, someone so young with no morals it seems, would be capable of such psychopathy and pure evil to perform cruel depravity such as this!

“Actually, I haven’t turned 18 yet” replied Christine sheepishly. “I turn 18 next month”.

“That’s even worse!” cried out Ms. Sweetcheeks.

“You know what I have heard enough of this vile rant!” yelled Principal Knowson angrily. He turned to Ms Sweetcheeks and said “Ms Sweetcheeks, please take these poor little aphids back to the farm sanctuaries and ensure that they get proper psychological treatment for all the trauma they have experienced at the hands of this depraved, titanic monster” glaring at Christine with disgust. “Also inquire about how these aphids were kidnapped by Christine in the first place”.

“Will do sir!” replied Ms Sweetcheeks, gingerly putting the female aphid back in the jar, screwing the lid with microscopic holes back on and placing the jar under her arm.

“As for you!” he snarled at Christine. “I have given you way too many chances young lady! You’re officially expelled!”

“What?!” gasped Christine.

“Oh, that’s not the end of it!” scoffed Principal Knowson. “You think that’s bad young lady! Just wait till I call the police! Maybe sometime in the juvenile detention centre, Naughty Pupas will straighten you out! Just wait till I tell your father about this vile criminal behaviour!”

“This is fucking bullshit!” yelled Christine. “Fuck you Asshole!”

Principal Knowson sighed and said “Mr. Browbeat please restrain her. Get her the fuck out of my school I want her out of my fucking sight as soon as possible!”

Mr. Browbeat stepped forward and pinned all four of Christine’s arms in an arm lock and then tied them up together with some weed rope. Wrapping his arms around her in a bear hug, he then proceeded to drag her out of the janitor’s closet.

“Let me go! Let me go! Fuck all of you cunts!” roared Christine as she was dragged out of the janitor’s closet. “I wish you were all the size of fucking aphids!”

Principal Knowson then turned to Princess Penelope, General Sting and Max who was standing there with his mouth open in gobsmacked shock at the scene he had just witnessed.

“I am very sorry about this everyone,” said Principal Knowson. “. Especially to our very special guest. But it looks like we will have to cut our school tour short. As you can see here, I have a severe, urgent serious matter to deal with”.

 “That’s ok” assured Princess Penelope. “I think Max got the general vibe of it”.

“Well, I certainly was not expecting that” added General Sting. “So many teenagers’ brains are so fucked up nowadays. It really comes to show that anyone who is seemingly innocent can really be a monster deep down”.

‘Just like my adorable, 11-year-old tween sister looks like to the rest of our community’ thought Max to himself. ‘No one would suspect in a million years that my sister is actually a mass murderer….’

Slowly Max and the rest of the ants moved out of the janitor’s closet…….

10 minutes later…….

As they strolled casually through the school hallways with the rows of blue metallic lockers lining each side of the hallway they ran into a very unexpected visitor.

Max, Princess Penelope, and General Sting gasped in shock as they accidentally crossed paths with an 11-year-old boy in a school uniform with a blue blazer, red tie, and white buttoned-up shirt. He had two yellow eyes and a small set of mandibles.

It was an ant they had all seen before.

It was Squirt.

“Yay!” exclaimed Squirt with pure joy, throwing his arms around Max in a big hug, completely stunning him.

“Squirt?” gasped Princess Penelope. “What are you doing here?”

“Well, I’m exploring the junior secondary school section by myself” replied Squirt. “I have almost finished Primary School and will be moving up here in another 15 months’ time.”

“Did you get permission Squirt?” growled General Sting. “You know, skipping class is completely unacceptable! There is no excuse for wagging!”

“Well, I finished class today” explained Squirt. “I don’t really do night classes. The school however let me explore for a bit because there are less people around”.

“Are you taking Max on a tour of Antopia?” asked Squirt, looking at him.

“Yes” replied Princess Penelope.

“Oh, please let me come with you!” exclaimed Squirt. “I have always wanted to talk to a human! It’s so fucking boring here all by myself!”

“Did your mother end your grounding early?” asked Princess Penelope, raising an eyebrow.

“Yes” lied Squirt, sheepishly.

Princess Penelope looked at his adorable, cute, little face with those big puppy eyes and caved in.

“Fine,” she said. “You can come with us. I will have to let your mother know where you are though”.

“Yay!” cheered Squirt. He then heard the sound of an older girl, shouting and screaming angrily, yelling obscenities.

“What’s up with her?” he frowned.

Max put a hand on his shoulder. “Trust me, you don’t want to know kid. It’s too horrible”.

“What happened?” frowned Squirt.

Princess Penelope sighed. She didn’t want to explain to a young tween kid the concept of the birds and the bees, let alone what sexual violence was and the morbid concept of rape.

“Let’s just say she did something very bad,” she told him.

“Okay then!” grunted General Sting. “Looks like I have a 3rd kid to look after. Swear you guys are turning me into some kind of fucking babysitter. We better get going. We really need to get out of here. The school closes in another hour or so. Where should we head off next?”

Princess Penelope smiled and said, “I was thinking the library…….” 


Chapter End Notes:

It's good to be back 😎

On a side note, I am not sure if this was too strong for an R-rating. If you think this is too strong let me know and I can bump it up to an X-rating 

Update: Fixed some very minor typos I spotted