- Text Size +

The elevator´s door open, allowing Larry to come out. Before, he would´ve walked out, walking proudly with his head high. Now, he feared stepping out of it.

5´8”, that was his current height. And it wasn´t so short. But for a man who once stood at 6´1”, it was noticeable. People will definitely notice he´s shorter. So far, no one seemed to notice. The other floor heads paid no attention to him; and Cathy was definitely ignoring him.

Mrs. Davis was the one who may have noticed. But she didn´t pay enough attention to really see what was going on with him. She wasn´t dumb, but she may have not focused all of her attention in him.

His clothes definitely seemed bigger, baggier. That´s why she thought he had lost weight. In reality, he lost height. Making his frame slimmer. He was shrinking proportionally, his limbs got slimmer as they shortened.

“Come on, you wouldn´t the elevator to leave the floor, would you?” Said Evangeline´s voice, coming from behind him.

“Shit!” he frowned as he turned. “What the hell are you doing here?” he claimed.

“Hey, don´t use that word…” she said, “And what am I doing? Taking care of you, of course.”

He wasn´t over the fact that she was the same height as him. With heels, but for how long would she need those two-inch heels before she´s the same height as him on her bare feet. And how long before she´s even taller?

“Taking care? What do you mean? I haven´t messed up, have I?” he said to her.

“Well, no, you´ve been doing fine. You could be better, but so far nothing wrong.” She explained.

“So? What are you doing here?” he asked.

“I´m looking after you, silly. I can sense some distress inside you. You need a little push.” She said before she literally pushed him out of the elevator.

He stumbled, but then stood back on his feet. He was out now, in what seemed an empty hallway. He turned to the sides to make sure.

He turned back at Evangeline, who was still on the elevator. Then, the doors closed with her inside and the elevator left. He frowned at her before the doors shut. She just smiled and waved at him.

“Stupid angel…” he grumbled. He felt relieved that there was no one there. He wouldn´t want to explain why he was talking “alone”. He couldn´t quite know if she was visible or not. If he was the only one who could see her, then everyone around will think he´s hallucinating. And he needs no more attention drawn to him.

 

Larry was careful. Rushing his way to his office. Everyone around seemed to be busy. Nothing to worry. Everyone was just doing their job. He was thankful for that.

“That´s what I like, a productive staff…” he thought, feeling proud of being the boss. His office was right in front of him, just a couple feet away.

“I´m back, Lex.” He said to his assistant before he entered and shut the door behind him.

He sighed in relieve as he was finally back on his office, his shelter. No one will see him. The only problem was the meeting he´ll have with Mrs. Davis. He´ll need to go back up. Once again, step out of his office and sneak out to the elevator; then to Mrs. Davis´ office. It was a pain in the ass, but she was the big boss.

He threw himself on his chair and tried to clear his mind.

 

*knock* *knock*

It was his office´s door. He turned up, just to see how the door opened and Lexie coming in.

She was radiant. He knew she sort of flirted with him from time to time. Now, her blouse had lost some buttons, revealing a smooth line of cleavage thru that wide boob window.

“Nice…” he thought as he lured at her for a moment.

“Excuse me… may I talk to you… Larry?” she said with some sensuous tone.

“Sure, what´s the matter?” he asked as he leaned forward on his desk. Peeking at how her hips swayed to the sides as she walked her way in.

“I would like to talk to you about… a personal matter…” she began.

Larry knew that this “personal matter” was just an excuse. She only wanted something from him. But he didn´t mind her asking. She always did the same. Lose some buttons, walk sensuously. Even promise some dates. He didn´t mind a little flirting in the office.

She walked closer, passing by his desk and stopping right next to his chair. He was still taller than her, so that made him feel better, more like a man. The man in charge.

“What can I do for you… Lexie?” he asked, looking up to her.

“Well…” she bit her lower lip a little, “I know I wasn´t here on time… but it was really hard to make it, the traffic, you know…” she explained, giving him a “it wasn’t my fault” look, but hotter.

“Don´t worry, we can all be late sometimes.” He said, trying to be understanding. Simply smiling at her.

“Thank you, but there´s a thing I´d like to ask, sort of a small favor…” she said, leaning closer.

“I´m listening…” he approached to her, leaning over his desk.

“So…” she pulled her arms in front of her, pushing her boobs together, making them show even more. As of they were going to pop out of her blouse. “I need to leave early, I know I shouldn´t but… I´ve got a… thing to do…” she was really bad at making excuses. Or copies, or appointments. She was there mainly because she was hot.

“Oh, I see… wanna share what the “thing” is…” he said, playing dumb.

“Well, it´s a little something, I don´t think it´s worth even talking about it.” Laziness. That´s what it was, she just wanted to leave early.

“Ok…” he said, as if he was asking, what do I get in exchange?

“But I can make it up to you. Maybe… I could pay you those hours back, some overtime…” she said, coming closer.

“Ok, overtime, sound nice… when do you think this overtime will be?” he asked, feeling his member stiffening in his pants.

He took a look at her boobs, she knew, but she didn´t mind. This whole thing was intended so that he would lure at her and she could leave earlier. A win-win situation.

“Well… next week, for sure… but, does it have to be here in the office?” she asked.

“Oh, would you like it to be somewhere else?” he asked.

“Yeah, I was thinking, what if we meet somewhere else. I can bring my laptop and we can go on over your agenda. Sorry but, the office kind of… I don´t know, I´m not a fan of the dress rules…” she complaint.

“Oh, why not?” he asked, looking at her legs, with a barely in rule length.

“It´s kind of… annoying. I´d feel more comfortable with less…” and she slowly pulled her skirt up, revealing more flesh.

“I see…” he said, nodding at her point. His member was harder each time. “Well, since this seems to be a very important issue. We can take things somewhere else. What about my place? I think both will feel more comfortable there, what do you say?”

She bit her lip again. “Mmmm, sounds nice…” and then she caressed his cheek with her hand, smoothly. “Just tell me when… I´ll be there.”

He just smiled. He already knew what was in store for this coming weekend.

 

Larry allowed her to leave early. He just watched her butt while she stepped out of the room. She was not very tall, but her body was sexy. He was looking forward to get some intimacy with her.

“So… overtime, huh?” said Evangeline once Lexie was out.

His smile turned upside down when he heard her words. “Yes. Overtime.” He answered.

“I think this girl only means sex…” she pointed out.

“You think?” he asked sarcastically.

“I know. And you, mister, you´re pretty much looking for it. I can see a lusty aura all over you. That´s not very professional.” She spoke.

“Hey, I allowed her to leave earlier. I may as well get a slice of the cake.” And by cake he meant grabbing her butt.

“I don´t think so…” she said.

“Well, I was doing nothing wrong. I didn´t even touched her. I just looked, ok? I looked. And there´s nothing wrong with it.” He was sure she´ll come up with some excuse to shrink him.

“Oh, so you think that “just looking” is allowed? Let me tell you what, Lawrence. It´s not…” her tone changed into a more authoritarian one. He feared what was coming.

“But… she made you look. So, it´s permitted.” She said.

“Really? I mean, sure, it is…” he said.

Evangeline wanted to teach him that he shouldn´t be looking at women just because he could. Luring at them is not something very polite. But she was the one coming to him. Lexie was the one teasing, and Evangeline knew. For as much as she would´ve liked to make this a lesson, she couldn´t.

“But I want you to understand. “looking” at someone who´s not allowing you to, that will cost you some height.” She said.

“Sure…”

 

Larry got busy; hours went by in what seemed to be minutes. Before he knew it, he got an e-mail.

“Meeting.” Was the topic on the e-mail. His meeting with Mrs. Davis was now.

He stood up and went for it. He made sure no one was looking before he stepped out of his office. Once again, he rushed to the elevator and headed to the top floor. He felt kind of sick.

Had she made up her mind? Could she now tell he shrunk? He was worried about it, but there was another question. What was this meeting about? And why only him? He was the only one she called.

 

He walked straight into her office, well, not into, but closer to it.

As he made his way, he could see Violet´s fancy desk outside Mrs. Davis´ office. Her office had crystal walls, so he could see her inside, busy with her computer. But what caught his attention was Violet.

She was tall. Taller than him before, just by an inch. But now, she was six whole inches taller. He wondered if she was wearing any heels that made her even bigger.

He felt insecure. The once proud, braggy man felt intimidated by her. She was just sitting on her desk, but he could notice her sheering size. Her long arms seemed longer. Her head stood so tall above the desk. Had she always been like that?

Was she? Or was it the fact that, due to his shrinking, he perceived the people around him taller?

“Hey Violet, what´s up…” he said, trying to sound as cool as he could.

“Hey…” she said, not looking at him, but at her computer. Did everyone hate him that much?

“So… I´m here for my meeting…” he said.

“Sure, let me call her.” Violet said as she grabbed a phone, with a direct line to Mrs. Davis office.

She just pulled up the phone and said: “He´s here…”

Mrs. Davis stopped everything she was doing, and just said: “Bring him in…”

“You heard her… go ahead.” She didn´t even look at him, she just told him to walk in.

 

Larry accommodated his tie, his hair and opened the glass door.

“Welcome, Lawrence. Have a seat.” He was immediately greeted by Mrs. Davis, who pointed at either of the chairs in front of her desk.

He always liked it to be there. Her office was huge. Around three times bigger than his. She had a coffee machine, some cookies. Candies. A large window behind her, allowing her to have a great view of the city. He liked it, he wanted it. He knew that if he worked hard enough, he could get there. In time.

“Thank you…” he said as she walked in and had a seat. “So, what is it that you wanted to talk about?” he asked politely.

“Oh, well, it´s nothing serious. I mean, it could be worse.” She said, still with a smile, but her words still preoccupied him.

“Ok…” he said, feeling nervous now.

“Well, Lawrence, I know you´re doing your best here. Believe me. I know you work hard; you push your employees to give the extra mile, I´m sure.” Was she really talking about him? “But, there´s been a liiiittle drop on productivity this trimester.” That didn´t sound right.

“H-has it?” he asked.

“Yes, it´s nothing, meaningless, but, it´s still there. Look by yourself.” And so, she turned her computers screen at him.

Among all the graphics, he could see bars that represented different aspects on each floor. And the “productivity” one on his floor, had dropped, by 5%. Not the worse that could happen, but still.

“I think we need to do some changes, don´t we?” she asked.

“Sure, we do, I do… I´ll make sure to… compensate, you´ll see.” He replied.

“I know you will. But, there´s something I´d like to do. A dynamic.” She said.

“Ok, w-what is it?” he asked, trying to cool off.

“Ok, just let me…” and she grabbed her desk´s phone and dialed. Then, Violet pick up the phone in the other end. “Hello?” she asked.

“Violet, sweetheart, can you come in, it´ll be just a second.” Said Mrs. Davis.

Violet? Coming in? Larry freaked out. What was in Mrs. Davis mind?

 

Violet came in, her long legs made their way inside. Larry felt embarrassed as she walked in. But why?

She took a seat in the chair next to him.

“Well, Violet, I was just explaining Lawrence here that there´s some changes we´ll need to do.” Said Mrs. Davis.

Violet nodded.

“Ok so…” she continued, looking at both. “I´d like YOU to be his assistant until new notice.

“What?!” both said.

“You heard me, Violet´s the best in her job. That´s why she´s my assistant. And Larry, I know you need a good second in command. So, I´d like you, Violet, to give him a hand. Just until his numbers get better, would you?” she asked.

“I…” Larry could see Violet´s fists clenching over her skirt. He could tell she hated the idea. Was he so bad? “I will.” She said obeying the direct order.

“Good.” Mrs. Davis said, “now, Larry, starting tomorrow, Violet will be your assistant. And since I don´t want to be left alone here, I´ll have Lexie coming up.” He was worried, for both. Lexie was an awful assistant.

“S-sure…” He was nervous. She didn´t need Mrs. Davis to find out Lexie was terrible at her job. It will suck if she found out she was hired just because she was hot.

“Ok, having said that, you can both get back to your desks. Thank you.” Mrs. Davis said.

Violet seemed frustrated, a little sad. He turned at her, maybe he could become friends with her? Make things easier?

“Uhmm, are you…?” he extended his hand, about to touch her shoulder in an attempt to show empathy.

She just stopped him with her look, and said: “after you…” advising him to step up and leave the room first.

He swallowed, he didn´t want to. He didn´t need anyone to see how short he was. And standing right next to a woman who already knew how tall he was. He was petrified.

“I… I…” he mumbled.

“What´s the matter, Lawrence. Are you feeling well?” Asked Mrs. Davis.

“S-sure…” he replied, before he noticed he was already standing.

 

He had to stand, prove there was nothing wrong. But there was. He would´ve rather leave the room after Violet. Not before. That Mrs. Davis returned to her computer. Violet to her desk. And walk away with no one´s eyes on him. But it was too late now.

He was standing, fully. Straight on his two feet. But now, it was time for Violet to stand too. He turned at her in fear. She was looking at him with some doubt, questions. Why was he acting so weird?

The tall lady, who was even taller for him, stood up. Slowly, he could see how she rose up and up. Her head rose, taller than his chest, taller than his nose, and it didn´t stop.

Before he could tell, the now amazonic woman stood taller than him. But not by an inch like before, she was still rising. He turned up and craned his neck. The five-inch difference was evident. The top of his head only made it passed her lip. He was looking straight at her neck now.

“What´s wrong?” asked Mrs. Davis as she noticed the alarmed look on her assistant.

“Can´t you tell, boss. He… he´s… short.” She announced.

“Well, you´re tall for a lady. Lawrence here, he´s not necessarily short.” She said.

“No, I know, but he used to be a tat smaller than me. Like an inch. But now, just look at him.” Mrs. Davis took a moment to look at both.

Before her tall assistant, there was the supposedly shorter man. She stood up, looked at both from head to toes and then, without saying a word, approached.

 

Larry was nervous. He could see his boss´s form coming closer. Rising taller with each step. He could listen to her heels.

“Fuck, she´s wearing heels.” He thought. This wasn´t good, by any means.

A second later, she stopped right in front of him, scrutinizing him. Thinking. He felt bad.

Both of them had sensuous bodies. Violet was tall, with a thin waist, but she had a very big butt. Firm and thick. He overheard her once, talking about how she joined the gym. And it did show. Her butt grew, larger, plumper, fit. Her butt and legs seemed to be the only thing she worked on. But he didn´t mind, her breasts were naturally big.

And, Mrs. Davis, she was a total milf. He wasn´t sure if she was married or anything. But her body had certainly maintained a foxy shape as the years went by. Wide hips, large breasts. She had a buxom body. And she was really attractive. Both were.

But now, as the two towering women stood taller than him, he couldn´t focus on their sexy bodies. He was worried by the fact that both of them were looking at him, as if they were waiting for an answer, an explanation. What was he supposed to say?

Violet was wearing flats, still, she towered above him by five inches. And Mrs. Davis wore some three-inch heels, making her an inch taller. He felt tiny.

“Don´t worry…” said a voice from behind the two women standing in front of him. Larry turned to look and there she was, Evangeline. Popping out of nowhere as always. But this time, he felt some relieve, even if he wouldn´t admit it.

“Listen, I´ll tell you what to say, just repeat after me…” said the angel as she approached and stopped right next to him, then she started whispering to his ear.

He had no other choice but to do as she said, and repeat exactly what she told him. Echoing her, he said:

“It´s and illness. Not a very common one. It´s some sort of… genetic problem…” so far so good.

“I thought I had managed to control it, I even thought I was cured. But, apparently, I´m not.” Both women paid close attention to him. Violet didn´t care for him, she just wanted to know; and Mrs. Davis showed some concern.

“Do you need to go to the doctor, honey? Take some days off, a small vacation, you don´t have to worry about losing your job, or the payment.” Mrs. Davis said.

“NO, I… it´s fine…” he said, then Evangeline told him.

“It´s completely normal, for me…” he repeated everything she said, until she added: “But don´t be afraid if I get smaller, cause I most likely will.” He didn´t wanted to say that. His heart skipped a beat when he heard the angel´s words.

He paused. Both women were waiting. He hated it, but he knew he had to speak. He felt distressed, but he said: “And… don´t be afraid if I… if, if I get smaller. Cause, most likely, I will.”

Evangeline was helping, but he hated her for this. This whole shrinking problem was all thanks to her. And the shame, the embarrassment he was now feeling, was all because of her.

 

“And how does this work?” Violet asked, not feeling any empathy for him. “Is it contagious?”

“Yes, Lawrence. I haven´t heard of anything like this before. How does it work? Is it caused by stress? Do you feel overwhelmed with the tasks I give you? Mrs. Davis continued.

“I… I…” Once again, Evangeline answered their questions, thru him. Except for Larry, no one could see her or hear her.

The final explanation was that his metabolism was attacking his body. Burning all of the protein and nutrients he ate quite fast. And then, when there was nothing to eat. He “ate” himself. His body took everything he needed from the storage nutrients on his body. Everything. Muscle, flesh, bone. Everything. He was sort of consuming himself. But it wasn´t contagious.

Both women seemed satisfied with the explanation. Mrs. Davis insisted that if he needed some days off, he could ask for them. He just thanked her, but rejected her proposal. He wasn´t ill. His only problem was the invisible angel next to him.

They let him go. Thankfully. Things were getting awkward. He felt really odd looking up to the now towering women. He wasn’t shorter than Mrs. Davis, but her heels made her stand taller. However, she strongly advised him to leave earlier. Take some time to rest.

He wouldn´t dare say no to the boss. Much less now that she´s taller than him. A small voice inside him told him to agree, follow her orders. He simply nodded and left the room, now on his way to collect his things and leave.

 

“Now you´re starting to look up to people, aren´t you.” Chuckled Evangeline, walking next to him.

“Shut it.” He whispered.

She just smiled and walked into the elevator with him. They could both see how the two women were still talking. Thru the glass walls, he could see Violet and Mrs. Davis, chatting about nothing more than him. They were talking about Larry and his odd condition. Things were coming awful for him.

Chapter End Notes:

If you´d like to support me... or get a few chapters ahead, you can check out my patreon, this story´s up to chapter 9 over there

 https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234