- Text Size +

He came out of the bathroom and met Tina at the bar.

“Hey, are you ok?” she asked, “You just ran away without saying a thing.”

“Yeah, I´m fine, I just, needed some air, that´s all.” He spoke.

“Ok, well, I think I need some air too. I´m feeling kind of tired from all this dancing.” She spoke as they were both surrounded by the club´s loud energetic music.

“Ok so, what do you want to do?” asked Larry, like the “gentleman” he was.

“Well… do you mind if we take things to… my place?” she asked.

He knew what was coming, he just threw his arm around her and started walking.

But this was so awkward. He wore a fake but really natural smile on his face, but in reality, he was freaking out. They were the same height now. This was insane, and all thanks to Evangeline.

He walked by her side, standing as tall as her. The only thing that kept him from breaking was the fact that she was wearing heels. But that wasn´t much of a relief. The rest of the people will look taller for him now, not just Tina.

He had no idea how things will be with the people he knew; who actually knew how tall he really is, or was. But this was no time to think on that. He just stepped out of the club with tonight´s date, ready to take things to her place.

They both were waiting for the ballet to drive in with the car. But, even if Tina was also looking forward for some action, she still had some thoughts in her head.

“He´s nice, I can feel some real muscles right here but, wasn´t he like… taller?” even she could now see that something had happened. He had lost two inches during this date, but that´s something she didn´t know. She just let it be and hugged his arm.

After the ballet dropped the car for him, he drove Tina back to her place, where both will have some real fun.

He parked outside and followed her in. Lucky he, she lived alone, so they could make as much noise as they wanted.

She took his hand and guided him to her room. He knew something was coming. He happily complied as she walked in front of him. In the meantime, he could glare at that ass of hers. Bouncing as she made her way to her room. He was only thinking that he couldn´t wait to put hands into that sensuous derriere of her. He was ready to strip that round thing and enjoy it.

Not so long later, both entered the room. Larry closed the door behind him and she turned on the lights. Then, she pulled off those heels of her. He felt relieved.

She was now standing at 5´5” on her bare feet. Four inches shorter than him. But that didn´t last longer because he took his shoes off. Maybe they gave him an inch on boost. Perhaps, he should count the boost the sole of his shoes gave him, but he didn´t care.

He simply approached to Tina and kissed her passionately in the mouth. She did her part and made out with him as she placed her hands over those worked out shoulders of him.

Then, he moved and started kissing her neck. He was four inches taller so now he felt like the real stud he was. He didn´t care that she was actually one of those women he considered “average” when it came to height He was happy with this small victory he had.

He started removing her dress while he kept going. Meanwhile, she began to unbutton his shirt. They both knew what was coming.

His main fear now was that Evangeline somehow found something wrong with this act of love and ended up shrinking him while he was getting laid. But he didn´t listen to her voice on his head, so he was safe to proceed.

He just picked her up as he then laid her in bed. He removed his pants, put on a condom and threw himself gently over her. He finished stripping her, taking off that annoying bra that did nothing but to hide those big breasts of her.

For someone her height, her boobs were big. He lost no time to put hands into them. They were so round and perky. He was massaging them with his hands as he kept kissing her. Doing his part at this foreplay they were on.

She smiled as she guided her hands over his chest. She could tell he worked out. But he had to be in shape if he wanted to be a player. It didn´t matter if the women he chose were kind of superficial, he wasn´t looking for anything serious. Just some casual weekend sex.

Finally, they were both naked. Tina was still looking at his naked body, he didn´t care, he knew he was muscular. She bit her lower lip in approval. He caressed her body with his hands, her skin was so smooth, so warm. He just ran his fingers over her to send quivers thru her spine.

His member was hard and ready for it, so he approached and slowly inserted it on her. He could listen how she moaned a little as the action had just begun. She had to admit that, even if she didn´t knew he had done some shrinking, his dick had a good size. But Larry wasn´t feeling the same way as usual.

It was so odd how her body felt so much… bigger than it should. So far, he´s gone down by four full inches. Which means Tina looks as if she was somewhere around 5´8” or 5´9”, when in reality she was so much sorter.

He couldn´t get that idea off his head, but he couldn´t show it. This was no emotional relationship. As soon as sex was done, he´ll grab his things and leave. He was just wondering If he´d do so while she´s still awake or wait for her to fall asleep.

Right now, the only thing he could think on were her bouncing breasts as he kept going. He was pushing his member inside of her. Her moaning only proved to him that he was still the big man he knew he was.

He didn´t need to play rough of take full control of it. He knew she liked this. He could just do it the regular way and proceed as usual. Larry could feel some of his muscles tensing now, his libido rising. He could go all the way with her, he had no problem with that. So far, no woman had been left unsatisfied with him.

He kept going, grabbing her ass every now and then. Pressing her boobs with his hands firmly, making her moan even louder. He knew that it was just a matter of time before she orgasmed and gave in. He was looking forward to it.

He kept pushing himself into her, he could feel the pressure on his cock as he inserted it deeper into her pussy. His whole body was tense now in the middle of this passionate encounter. He knew she liked it. This was mainly to prove to him that, no matter the shrinking he´s gone thru, he could still satisfy the ladies with his body.

Between all the passion and love making, both finally climaxed. He had no idea how he managed to cum at the same time as his dates, but he did. He was proud of it. He just threw an arrogant smile as she moaned, letting out all of her pussy juices.

He came, as hard as usual. Letting his load out. He could relax now. He was done and so was she. How long had it been? A while for sure. Enough for both of them to enjoy their naked bodies and fall into the passion of lust. He could tell she had been looking forward to this from the very beginning.

He didn´t even had to as her to come, she invited him. But that´s just the game he played. He didn´t need his dates to fall in love with him; just to like him enough to share the bed for a while. Maybe it was one of those things Evangeline was talking about, but he wouldn´t change that. Most men do so, why should he be the only one paying?

He laid right next to her. Both of them naked, and both pleased. Now, he could take Tina off his list. Maybe he could rearrange a date if he wanted more sex. She´d done great, the kissing, her massaging with her hands, and of course her bouncy breasts. He thought he did as awesome as usual. He was kind of arrogant in that aspect too.

“So, will you join me for the night too, my handsome king?” she asked turning at him.

He just smiled and said: “Of course…” then he kissed her once more as he gently pinched one of her nipples. In reality, he´d be gone before she even wakes up. But that´s just what he usually does. He just laid back and placed his arms behind his head while Tina hugged him from the side, so tenderly.

He waited for a while, but around 2:00 am, she was gone. She had fallen asleep. Lucky him, she let go of his arm a while ago. He was free now.

He stood up and grabbed his clothes and phone; trying to make no sound at all, he opened the door and exited the room.

He walked into the front door. Locked it from the inside and slowly pulled it. He could be an ass but he won´t let this woman´s door open for anyone to easily turn the knob and come in.

He listened how the door was fully closed and started walking away, looking straight into his car. But as soon as he left the porch, he heard a voice.

“Well, just look at you, walking away without saying goodbye… not even a little kiss. That mister, is going to cost you an inch…” spoke Evangeline as she snapped her fingers.

She was there, how? It was as if she had been waiting for him outside Tina´s house while he got “busy”, but he knew it must be that “omnipresent” thing she said.

He just felt lightheaded as he went down from 5´9” to 5´8”. Once again, he had gotten shorter. This was getting kind of annoying; he could feel how his shoes began to fit loose.

“HEY!” he said to her.

“What? Should I have waited for you to be ready? Like you did with that poor lady? Listen, leaving a woman just like that is not good. How do you think she´ll feel when she waked up in the morning and finds you gone? I´m sure she´s kind enough to believe you´re in the kitchen making some breakfast to both.” She declared, crossing her arms over her chest. Giving him a “you just messed up” look.

“No she won´t… Sh-she knows this is how things are, just a mere one-night hookup, that´s all.” He said back.

“No, that´s not how this works. She just opened up her door for you, and all you do is sneak out of her house in the middle of the night? You have to fix that Lawrence.” She said.

“So now I need to get back there and spend the night sleeping next to her? No, no way.” He protested.

“I didn´t mean that, the damage is done. What I mean is that you should not do this again. If you do so, then you´ll lose two inches the next time. That´s how this works, you miss once, you lose an inch, you fall on the same mistake TWICE, then it´s two inches. If there´s a THIRD time, then it´s THREE inches. Am I clear?” she asked him. She didn´t seem much happy.

“Ok, sure, all clear. Why are you so annoying with this, what? Did some male angel left you after he got laid with you?” he said back.

“No, Lawrence. The thing is that I´ve seen so many women been hurt like this before. You know how someone feels after they give the other person what they want and then, instead of getting some appreciation, they just dispose them. Like nothing, seriously. You humans do so AAAAALL the time.” She may have a point there. But what should he do? Play it as if he was a saint?

“Ok ok, I get it.” She did had a point there. Even if he disliked it. The truth is, he had been hurt before. But he just changed to turn the things upside down. He didn´t want to end up hurt again. But he had forgotten to be empathetic and think how the other person will feel.

He just walked by her and hoped into his car. Then drove off. He was still thinking that he could´ve left a note. But it was so upsetting how Evangeline had gotten inside his head. Quite literally. What´s with that voice of hers inside his head? Shouldn´t that be considered as some sort of harassment?

He paid no attention, he just drove right into his place, he needed some resto too. He struggled to stay awake as he finally arrived to his place.

He got off the car, put on the alarm and opened his house´s door. Locked the door and threw the keys over the kitchen´s counter. Then, he headed into his room, walked in and threw himself over the bed. He had no time to take his clothes off. And once he landed, his shoes fell right off.

This just wasn´t right either. Evangeline should´ve given him some kind of manual, or a do´s and don’ts list. So far, she´s just proven that he´d be shrunk every time she finds fit. That wasn´t right.

He should at least receive a warning. But if he´s fair, she´s given him some opportunities. But he chose not to listen. But he wondered, as his mind started drifting into sleep: “Does that mean she´s going to mess up all my dates from now on?”

He had to be careful with what he does. From this point on, she´ll be with him at all times. She could even be watching as he falls asleep. That´s kind of messed up. Why should this magical being be up his ass? What had he done? Wasn´t there other people who deserved a punishment too?

“Come on, there must be some other jerks who deserve this more than I do…” he protested with his eyes closed.

But she heard him and, from what seemed high above, she said: “There are, and I assure you they are receiving their punishment just the way you are… but in a different way.” He sort of freaked out to hear her voice. She wasn´t even inside of the room.

“Now, use this time to reflect on what you´ve done. I´ll see you in the morning. Good night…” and so, she was gone.

He was a bit paranoic now. But if she said she´ll see him in the morning, then he could sleep without having to worry about some visit of hers, right?

He wasn´t sure how or when, but he finally fell asleep. Actually, he had a very good night. He felt rested and with some energy for this new day. He grabbed his phone and checked.

There was a message from Tina, it said:

“Morning, I didn´t feel you when you left. Guess you´re kind of busy. Wanna hang out some other time?” He smiled, it seemed she had taken it the nice way.

But did she? He began to think if she wasn´t sort of… hurt? What if she wrote the message just to find out if he didn´t dislike her? To see if she´d done something wrong.

The first time he read it, he thought she had written it with a sensuous tone. With a secure aura around her. But what if she was insecure and she was looking from approval for him.

If she was mad, then she wouldn´t have texted. Neither if she knew he just wanted to have sex and leave.

“FUCK” he said as he guided his hand into his face. Now, Evangeline had put some ideas inside his mind. Not quite, but he was conscious about this now. She was not going to cry just because he left, right? She was pretty, and had a killing body, for sure there will be a long line of guys waiting for her.

“Ugh…” he grumbled. “Why did she had to appear and tell me that last night.

“Who?” asked Evangeline from the corner of the room.

“Hey!” she caught him off guard, he almost jumped off the bed. “Not cool Evangeline, if you´re invading my place, you should at least knock on my bedrooms door before you come in…”

“Ok, sorry. But you know I don´t need to, right? I mean, I can appear wherever I want. And you haven´t prove to me you deserve that… I´ll comply with you, but ONLY if I see you´re doing good with your lessons…” she declared. She was not going to give in or do what he says.

She didn´t want to say it but, she´s kind of the boss here. He´s a simple mortal who´s, according to him, being unfairly punished. She doesn´t need his permission, approval or anything. She´s just doing her job.

“Fine,” he rubbed his eyes. “Do you have to nag me all the time?” he said.

“Only when I see fit.” She smiled.

Larry woke up from bed. Now he had a bitter taste on his mouth, al, thanks to Evangeline. She didn´t seem to know what boundaries are. Or maybe she knows and this is just a way to annoy him even further.

He was getting punished right now. Even if he didn´t exactly knew or if she didn´t said so. Every day, she´ll check on him, talk to him, order him. This was just how things will be from now until she says so. He´s in “training” right now, and Evangeline will be all over him until he proves he´s changed.

It was Sunday, still, he had work to do. His only free day was on Saturdays. He hated it, but having a higher position implied he had to work more time. It was hard but that´s just how thigs were.

He showered, got changed and walked out. His clothes didn´t fit so right. He used to wear slightly tight clothes to make his muscles show more. Now, that tight fit seemed as a regular one. He tucked his shirt in to hide the fact that t hung much more on him.

The main issue were his shoes. They felt so much bigger. He had to pull in two pairs of socks to have a better fit. The truth is, they were not two sizes bigger. And his pants also hung. This wasn´t nice, but he just sighed and grabbed the door´s knob.

He just opened the front door and stepped outside. It was a quiet Sunday morning. A free day for most, but not for him. He had to get busy.

“Hi there, good morning.” Said a woman´s voice, coming from his right.

He turned and said, oh hi… good morning.” He smiled at her.

The person greeting him was Grace, his neighbor. She´s been living there for much more than him. She was in her early 40´s, 43-years-old to be accurate, she was a single woman.

When he first moved in, he was surprised. She had a killing body. A nice peach shaped ass and a pair of big boobs. He could still remember how she held his arm when they first met. She was single, and what appeared to him was that she wanted some action.

But that was a couple years ago. Over the last few years, she had gotten a bit… huskier. He wasn´t sure if it was her age, some bad new habits or if she just indulged all she wanted. But she had put a noticeable amount of weight.

It only made her butt look massive. Her legs had thickened as well, she had not a pair of wide fleshy thighs. And her breasts had inflated as well. She could be called “curvy” because her waist remained proportionally slimmer than her wide hips.

She still had a nice body, but not for Larry. He was not into mature women at the moment. Much less of they´re sort of, overweighted. But her flirty greetings didn´t stop when she gained weight. In fact, she insisted quite more nowadays.

“So, Larry. Are you heading to work now?” she asked, placing one hand over her wide hip.

“I sure am…” He said, trying to be a friendly neighbor. Most of the times, he hid from her, he knew she wanted some action. Even if he would´ve loved to at first, now, he just didn´t liked her so much now. He was more into women looking more… fit.

“Ok, I don´t want to take much of you´re time. But… would you mind giving me a hand here… not now, but when you come home from work. I think there´s a problem with one of the pipes from the kitchen´s sink.” She said, of course, she wanted him at her place.

He was muscular, young, single. Besides, she was getting a bit old. It wasn´t that easy to get dates at her age.

He needed to walk out of that. He was still on time, but he didn’t want to play a little visit to her. What if she throws herself at him? She looked at him with some lusty eyes. He had to make another excuse now.

“Come on, don´t be rude. Why don´t you give a hand to your neighbor?” Evangeline´s voice said inside his head.

He knew he had to comply. Else, who knows how far will this angel shrink him. “Sure,” he said. “I´ll take a look once I´m back. But try not to wait so much for me. I may be at the office until some late hours…” he said, not feeling to happy for it.

“Oh, no problem. I don´t mind if you´re at my house during the night…” she used a more sensuous tone when she said that.

He just waved her goodbye and left. He didn´t want to think much about it. Maybe he could sneak into his house without being seen. His main worry was, what was he going to tell people at work? Everyone knew how tall he was, or at least had an idea.

How was he going to explain them that 6´1” Larry was now 5´8”? His shoes only made him appear 5´9” at most. He had a whole day ahead of him. And what´s worse, he´s got a meeting.

Chapter End Notes:

You can get all the way to chapter 6 on my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234