- Text Size +

Larry was standing at Mrs. Davis office. With her extremely close to him!

She was amazonic now. In comparison, she´s like eight-feet-tall! His now giant boss is standing too close to him. With her big, round breasts leveled with his face!

He´s not sure what´s going on right now. She´s kind of… invading his personal space. Not that he minds… ok, maybe a little.

 

She´s the boss. Even if she´s kind, considerate and attentive, she´s still his superior. There´s a certain type of treat he´s supposed to have towards her. Respect. He has to be a gentleman around her. And treat her like a lady. Or at least be polite.

But, how polite can Larry be while he´s aroused by Mrs. Davis massive breasts! Her huge boobs are right on his face. Closer and closer.

It was so arousing to watch her make her way towards him. She´d lost a button on her blouse, revealing more boob-flesh than usual. However, now that she´s inches away from him, he can´t help but to be hard.

His member´s starting to poke the inside of his pants. If she doesn´t stand away, he´ll be pulling up a huge tent on his pants! Hopefully, she´s too tall to see it down there. But, if she comes any closer, there´s no guarantee she won´t feel it. He´s in a dilemma.

The best he can do is take a step back. It´s normal, right? She´s kind of… all over him anyway…

 

“Poor thing, it must be really hard to be shrinking, you must feel so lonely…” Mrs. Davis said as she placed a hand on the top of his head.

Gently, she caressed his skull with her long fingers. She was kind, sweet even. But she´s still too hot to be so close. He knows it´s not appropriate to pull such a hard on while you´re at a meeting with the boss.

 

“Relax, Lawrence…” this wasn´t Mrs. Davis voice, it was another woman, Evangeline. “Most women would find it as a compliment to make your member hard. It´s quite a need before the sexual ritual you call mating. It´s normal, it means you consider her as an ideal woman to…” he didn´t need to hear the rest.

But he was relieved to know she was not taking inches away from him for being aroused by his boss. This was her fault, right? He´s not doing anything wrong. Like she said, it´s a perfectly normal response of the body.

 

“I don´t… I´m not lonely…” he said, in a low tone, nearly muttered. He was not lonely. In fact, it seems that more people are around him nowadays. Mostly women. And all seem to want to… take care of him? It´s weird, but it´s also kind of true.

“Aww, how brave, you won´t admit it, good for you!” she chippered. But really, he was not feeling bad.

 

Larry was confused, at most. Her kind eyes looking down at him as her sensuous figure filled his vision. He had to make sure not to get any closer, or else, she may notice the erection on his pants. The problem was, it doesn´t depend on him.

 

Before Larry could reply. Telling her he was not pretending, that he was fine. Shorter, but fine. He was still a man, his height would not step in the middle of him and his life, or his work, or his social relationships. But…

Mrs. Davis knew he needed some comfort. It must be awfully hard for a man to go through all this alone. She will show him he´s not alone!

 

“Come here…” she cooed as she pulled him closer. Out of nowhere, she pulled him into her, more precisely, she pinned him, against her boobs!

Larry was still trying to comprehend what she was trying to do, but her actions spoke for her. She was trying to console him, even if he didn´t need it.

In a second, she pulled him into her body. She was too strong for him to resist, she didn´t even struggle to do it. It was easy to move his body as she pleased. And as soon as he landed on her body, his face was smothered against her big, milfing breast!

 

“It´s ok, you don´t need to fight it…” she said as she placed her hand on his back and started rubbing.

Larry´s hands tightened, as if grabbing the air, while his face was right over her tit.

He can´t deny he never wondered how would it be to have some… intimacy with the boss. Mrs. Davis was a pretty woman. Looking young for her age, vivid even. Plus, she had this authority that pulled some knots in him. As it does with most, sometimes being the boss makes you look more attractive. Was it the power? That leader aura? The power she had?

He wondered how would it be to get… somewhere with her. Her boobs were… big. Very big!

 

Before, he sometimes leered at them. Allured by the size and roundness of her chest. So big, so bouncy, so feminine. He tried not to stare too much, but sometime she kind of lost that battle. And today, she was wearing this tight blouse under her blazer.

Exposing her smooth line of cleavage. A sensuous display of flesh!

 

Larry no longer had to wonder how her boobs will feel. He had her right tit straight on his face. Her soft, tender boob. He wanted to grab the other, squeeze it with his hand, sank his fingers on it.

But he couldn´t. That would be VERY inappropriate. Leading to some BIG consequences. Forget a warning, she could get his shrunken ass fired just by snapping his fingers. And then, he´ll be tagged as a pervert.

Was this a test? Was she trying to see if he´ll do it?

 

Maybe Mrs. Davis knows he´s no longer a useful asset for the company. Perhaps, that´s the reason why she´s been trying to get him to go on vacations. Will she look for a replacement while he´s gone? Train Violet to take over his job?

She was really skilled. Very professional. She could easily do it. She could take over, no problem, and end up being better at his job than he is.

For a second, he was worried he´ll end up coming back as her assistant. Demoted.

 

His mind drifted into some dark places during… a minute? It was not that much, but it felt like a lot of time. Was his racing heart sending more blood to his brain and allowing him to think faster?

He blinked, and then he was back, with his face pinned against a big, soft tit. By now, it was much bigger than his head. Like a huge pillow of soft boob-flesh.

 

“It´s ok, Larry. You´re allowed to feel bad. You have the right to.” She continued, being nice. Trying to make him feel better. As if he was feeling bad. Why did she had the need to console him?

“It´s fine to be vulnerable…” With that said, she pulled him even closer and wrapped her other hand around him.

Larry was not between his boss´s huge boobs. He could feel the bare flesh of her bosom on his face. Her soft, smooth skin on both sides of his face. What was happening?

 

He tried to push his hips back, not wanting to poke her with the throbbing erection he´s got. His legs were shaking a little. Does she have any idea what she´s doing to him? In fact, this could be considered as… harassment? Her boobs on his face, when he clearly didn´t ask for it, that could fit in that description. But that would be if he minded that.

He was in paradise. A soft, boob-paradise.

 

Larry was intoxicated by her scent. Her perfume. An expensive, aromatic perfume. She smelled so nice. She feels so nice. He should allow himself to let go. What could be the worse that would happen? She´s the one in control after all, right?

 

“Do you like it? Tell me, am I making you feel any… better?” Her voice sounded a bit more sensuous. Echoing inside her chest.

Larry turned up, looking at her sweet face. He blinked, once, very slow. He was in a trance now, one she put him into.

“Tell me… am I… comforting you? Is my… hug… making you feel better?” she was expecting his answer, she wanted to take things… somewhere else.

 

She took all the precautions necessary before doing… this. She enabled the crystal walls of her office, no one will be able to tell what´s going on inside. Everyone looking will see nothing but very foggy images.

Plus, she turned off all the cameras on her office. She had the access to it. Right now, it was only them, and no one will know what´s going on in there… but them.

 

“Yessss…” he replied, barely audible since his mouth was a bit encaged between her boobs.

“Very good… now, tell me. Would you like it if I… made you feel even…better…?” He, again, said yes.

She was thrilled! But she was a very professional woman. She smiled, closing her eyes and smiling affectionately.

 

He really had no idea what was about to happen. The only thing he knew was that her eyes were looking at him in a deep, sensuous way. Had she planned this? Did she want this to happen?

She´s not new to it, if she is, she happens to be very good at it. She had him horny, and comforted as she wanted. Now, she wanted to “comfort” him further? He was in!

 

“Stay still…” she said as she let him go.

Mrs. Davis took a step back and, slowly, guided her hands to her blazer. One by one, she slowly undid the buttons on it. After, she slid out of it.

He was aroused, extremely turned-on as she took off her blazer. Pushing her arms back, making her chest stick out further. Her boobs looking bigger, fuller! Her blouse straining a bit. The buttons on it being pulled nearly to their limit.

 

Was this really going to happen? Was he going to… fuck his boss? The mature, sensuous, dominant woman Mrs. Davis was?

Larry swallowed as she threw her blazer back, letting it fall on top of her desk. This was on!

 

“I know you like it, Larry. A man like you… of course you like boobs, I´m sure…” she said, with a deeper tone as she started unbuttoning her blouse further. It didn´t took long, her buttons were half way undone before he entered. Was she ready for it since then?

Her blouse was open. Her large breasts pushing the fabric away, taking over the free space they now had. This allowed him to glance at her stomach, her firm, smooth stomach. She was fit! Healthy. A flat, trimmed torso.

 

“I have to be honest… I´ve been wanting to do this for a while…” She said, her hands on her shoulders, about to pull her blouse off.

“Y-you have!?” he spoke.

“Mhmmm… you see, I have… some needs…” she pinched her blouse with her fingers. She was doing this really slow. Waiting for the right moment to reveal her cleavage. She had a surprise for him.

“N-needs?” sex! She´s horny and wants a man like him to praise her!

“Yes… needs. But not any man can help me with them…” he was quivering. He felt chills all over his spine! “I need YOU, Larry…”

 

Him? From all men, she wanted him? Hopefully that was true. And why not? He was handsome, muscular. A manly man. Even if a certain angel had shrunk him down. But he was still the same confident playboy he was… but scaled down a bit.

However, Larry had no idea of the actual “needs” Mrs. Davis had. But he was soon to find out.

 

She removed her blouse, slowly. Teasing him by stretching up every second. She took quite some time to take the blouse off. His hard member was jolting with excitement, does this count as torture? Now that he knows what she wants, he´s IN!

The thing is, does he really know what she wants? By now, shouldn´t he be stripping as well? Removing his pants?

He´s just standing still in front of the mature amazon. Hypnotized by her huge bosom. Finally free from the confines of that boring blouse.

 

Larry could see them, a pair of giant, fleshy, soft breasts, covered only by a bra. One that´s looking awfully tight. He scanned her breasts, up and… down… there was something in there…

Mrs. Davis was wearing this cream-colored bra. And it looked awfully tight on her. He had no idea why she´ll wear something so small for her huge breasts. But that was not the main thing. What caught his attention was a spot on her bra, a round spot, located at the bottom, in fact, there were two spots. One on each tit and, they were right over her… nipples?

 

He thought her breasts looked bigger because he´s shrunk some more. But he had no idea of the real reason for their immensity.

Slowly, the spots on her bra began to grow. Larger and larger, the bra getting wet from the inside. He took a second to wonder, what was it? But there´s only one answer for this.

 

Mrs. Davis was watching with delight as Larry looked at her boobs, dumbfounded. She had the idea he´ll know what´s going on, but maybe she needs to explain it to him a bit more.

When the spots were far too big, a small drop appeared, at the very bottom. A white drop running down to the edge and then falling to the floor. White? There´s only one answer to this “mysterious” spots.

 

Larry felt so aroused, and at the same time, so confused. Before him, the huge tits of a mature woman. Firm, round, soft. But there was something else in the picture… milk?

Her nipples were hard, and the milk had already made her bra semi-transparent. If he focused enough, which he did, he could see her areolas. Was the bra too thin? Was it too soaked? A better question would be, why is she lactating?

 

“Shhh, it´s ok…” Mrs. Davis said as she drove her hands to her back and, slowly, began to undo her bra.

Her boobs were so close to his face, he could smell her perfume all over her chest, but there was a new smell, a creamy one.

She smiled down at him as she began to take off her tight, confining bra. Normally, that bra would fit her, no problem, but her tits were so swollen now, so full of milk.

 

As she continued, he could see the fine veins all over her swollen breasts. There´s no doubt, they are full!

“You know, I haven´t said this to anyone but… sometimes, when I feel this… tenderness,” caused by him, of course, “I can´t help myself… I just start… lactating.”

He was the cause. She felt he needed comfort, that he was kind of vulnerable. In need for the comfort of a woman. Her.

 

Finally, she revealed her big, hard nipples; dripping. Larry swallowed; does she really want him to…?

Mrs. Davis approached, slowly. This amazon of a woman his boss was, slowly approached to him. Driving her big, fat nipple close to his face. The smell of the milk intensified, his legs trembled, and his member, it was so hard. Confused but still hard because of the enormous, nude breasts in front of him.

 

“Trust me, this will make you feel much better… believe me…” she knew he´ll be still. Obedient.

She pushed her engorged nipple into his mouth. Gently forcing it open, for him to accept her tit. The milk was now falling on him as he let her push her nipple in. He was not complying, but not resisting much either. He was only letting it happen.

 

Larry was so hard. This was so hot! He was sucking on his boss´s tit! But, milk was coming out of it. The worst part was that this wasn´t such a turn down. Else, he wouldn´t be as hard as a rock in his pants.

 

“It´s ok, sweetheart. Just suck. Let my milk wash all of your problems away. Right now, it´s only you and me… and no one else…” she cooed as she caressed the back of his head with a hand and placed the other one on his back. Pushing him closer.

He seemed a little… paralyzed. But that was fine. It´s a bit odd, she knows, but that doesn´t mean it´s wrong.

 

“Just close your eyes, honey. Close them and let Rose take care of you.” Rose is Mrs. Davis first name, “Let me pamper you, spoil you with this milk of mine.” He was following her orders.

“Suck, Larry, suck. Drink up all of my milk. You know you want it. It´s tasty, mmmm, and so warm. Believe me, once we´re done, you´ll feel so much better…” this was it, the comfort she promised?

 

Why does he feel she´s doing this for her and not for him? She´s… breastfeeding him, and… he likes it?

He´s not sure what she just unlocked on him. Her words are soothing. Her boobs are so soft. And her milk, well… it´s got some rich taste, plus, it´s warmness is quite relaxing.

 

The feeling of her nipple inside his mouth, the sensation of the milk flowing inside his mouth, going down through his throat. Arousing? Tranquilizing? What´s he feeling?

The only thing he knows is that, he´s kind of reaching an orgasm.

 

Before sucking on her for what should be a minute, he just let himself go. He closed his eyes and allowed his desire to take action.

Larry guided one hand to the tit he was sucking from. Holding it in place, supporting it a little like a huge balloon, whose pouring liquid he´s trying to guide to his mouth. And his other hand, it´s squeezing her other tit.

 

Mrs. Davis moaned. The feeling of his mouth sucking on her. His hand on her tit, squeezing some more milk out. The feeling of relieve is making her hot.

She touched herself, only for a second. She couldn´t help it. She needed a caress down there. But that got her thinking, what about him?

 

Her hand reached for his groin. And her manicured fingers seized his throbbing member. He was so hard, so aroused that it only took a simple touch to make him quiver.

Another touch and his knees were giving.

One final touch and… he was done.

 

Larry came, hard on his pants. It was just too much! His boss’s naked breasts. Him, sucking on them. The unspoken passion they both felt. He´s been at the border since she stood up. Now, he just came. A huge load was shot inside his pants.

 

Mrs. Davis smiled; she could feel him coming. His body got tense. She could sense his climax as he kept sucking on her. But he can´t stop.

While she kept her hand in place, now holding his member, she spoke. “It´s fine… don´t worry, just keep sucking, ok?” she knew her words carried some power on him.

 

Was he in some sort of spell? He did as she said, and then, when she said: “Let´s start with the other one, shall we?” she guided his mouth to her other tit.

He didn´t cared. Her boobs were like two huge mounds of pleasure. And after a while, you get used to the milk. Plus, her hand on his cock, it made him tremble. She got him right where she wanted.

 

What´s more. She was right. While he sucked on her breasts; while she gently stroked his member, he forgot about everything.

He was not as concerned, or feeling as vulnerable, as she said before. But having his now tall boss standing there, providing her soft comfort for him. It was quite something.

For a while, he didn’t care about anything. No one would see them. She´s the one who started this. And this is not sex, so he´s fine. There´s no further consequences for his height.

He just enjoyed the moment. Sucking on his mature boss’s milking tits. Allowing their intoxicating taste to fill him, allowing the pleasure to continue.

Right now, he´s not doing anything wrong, he´s just following the boss´s orders…

 

“Relax, honey,” Mrs. Davis continued, “just keep going. Let me take care of the rest. Let me worry about everything. Right now, it´s just you and me, right now, I´m protecting you. Now, you´re under my care…”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

You can get up to chapter 45 at my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234