- Text Size +

The day was pretty nice so far. Heavenly even. Who would´ve thought Violet could be so… his legs were still quivering a little, and his member felt spent. It´s been so long since he felt this way.

It may be mostly because Violet was so much bigger than him. Heavier, stronger. She took total control of their “encounter”. She literally fucked his brains out.

Larry was happy.

 

Later on, he received a message from Mrs. Davis.

“I´m so sorry about yesterday, sweetheart. But I´ve already took care of the matter.” She meant she fired that guy, not without yelling at him for being an irrespective, disrespectful and unprofessional man. Then she added:

“Next time you want to have a meeting, just let me know. I´ll make sure no one messes with you while I´m there. Believe me, no one will bother you under my care.” Care? Does that mean like… under her wing?

 

He thanked her, but maybe Mrs. Davis has gotten the wrong impression about their meeting. Then, she added a message.

“Are you ok? Because if you need to come up here and talk, I can make that happen. Do you still feel like crying, honey? I don´t mind to put up a shoulder. Or something else…” He freaked out.

Nailing Violet, well, she nailed him; that was one thing, but now Mrs. Davis? Both women were way too big now. But Violet was around his age. Mrs. Davis was a total milf, in the whole extension of the word.

Buxom, confident, stacked. And she looked at least ten years younger than she actually was. Or so he thought, he´s uncertain about her real age. But he won´t ask.

 

What does “something else” mean? Best case scenario, it´s just a regular chat, she´s just checking on one of her employees, her direct subordinates. And the other… well let´s say “naughty” scenario, he´ll find her as horny as Violet. Laying on her desk, legs wide open, revealing her mature cunt.

He swallowed, could he take another round?

 

“Wait! Why am I even thinking this?” he was feeling horny, still. And Mrs. Davis, well, she was a sexy boss he wouldn´t mind having some “fun” with. Her boobs are so big, so firm…

“Thank you. I´m feeling better now. Maybe we can meet up some other time, ok?” he wrote. He didn´t want any of this. First, he´s shrinking, and what if the rumor of him fucking the boss spreads up? That could be bad for him, mostly for his reputation.

If everyone thinks he got to where he is because he´s been fucking the boss, then everyone will be sure he´s not suited for the job.

 

Lucky him, Mrs. Davis was not pushy. Yes, she was authoritarian, assertive, and could literally get whatever she wanted. But she wouldn´t push Larry. He needs to see her sweet side. Her loving self.

“Ohh, too bad…” She whispered in a cooing voice. She was eager to have Larry coming over to her office, she had a surprise.

“Very well, honey. I´ll meet you on Friday, at our weekly meeting.” She wasn´t going to let him go just like that. She was easy on him, not permissive. If their meet up should be postponed, then so be it.

 

He relied back on his seat. And so did she, however…

“Well, I guess we´ll have to wait…” she said as she drove her hands to her breasts.

She was wearing a blazer, well she used to. She was feeling a little hot, so she removed it. Right now, she was only wearing a pastel pink blouse. One her big boobs was setting open. All of the buttons over her chest were undone. In fact, her boobs seemed particularly big today, more like… swollen.

“Mmmmm…” she moaned softly as she guided her hands to her erect nipples, rubbing them.

She massaged her big breasts, giving them a little pump, almost making them spill out of her blouse. She liked the feeling; she has always done. However, today, well, let´s just say she wanted to make this a bit more special…

With all of the rubbing, all of the pression put on her breasts, suddenly some small wet spots appeared on her top. Right over her nipples. But that didn´t kept her from rubbing. She went on for a while.

 

Later that day, Larry was at the front door of the office, waiting for Nellie.

“She´s late… again.” He grunted. He didn´t like to wait. He could still drive, no problem. Why does he have to let her rule over him. It´s his car, his problem.

 

“Well, hello there. Need a ride?” she said after she lowered the door´s window and looked straight at him.

“Very funny.” He didn´t like her joke. Once again, he was mad at her. But not for long.

 

He hoped in and she started to make some small talk with him.

“So, how was your day?” she asked. He turned at her, for some reason, her hair was wet. Maybe she just took a shower, nothing suspicious on that.

He could smell some perfume inside the car, she wears perfume? Since when? Nellie was wearing a tank top, and a tiny denim short. She looked so tall now. At 4’7”, every woman he looks at seems bigger. And sometimes, thicker.

Right now, he can´t believe how smooth, how fleshy, how stout her thighs are. They seemed so juicy to him.

“Hello? Eyes up here.” She didn´t like it when they didn´t pay attention to her.

“Oh… yeah.” Had she just caught him staring? Could this be one of those times when you´re slightly mad at someone, but then the other person gets mad at you?

“So, like I said before. How´s work?” she put the car on drive and drove off, nothing irregular there, she wasn´t mad.

 

After not so long, she parked the car on his driveway. And then, they were at her place, well her aunt´s place. Ready for dinner.

“Ok, let me just… here you go.” She said as she placed a nice plate of dinner in front of him. A steak, baked potatoes and some greens.

He thought she´ll go back and get a plate for her, but she just took off the apron she previously put on and said: “Do you need anything else?”

“Uhm… no. Not right now.” Wasn´t she going to eat? He was alone on the table.

“Alright, I hope you like it, I made it specially for you. Now, I´ll go upstairs to get ready.” She said as she made her way to her room.

 

Larry was confused. She seemed to be in a hurry. First, she showered, then, it was a dinner specially for him. And now, she was getting ready? Could this be another woman trying to seduce him?

Her aunt, Grace, was nowhere to be seen. Perhaps, Nellie sent her away to have the house for her own. Is she trying to get him to bed too?

Was it faith? Was every woman around looking to have sex with him? That wouldn´t be so bad, would it?

 

He smiled. He dug in, but not too much, just in case there´s some action ahead of him. Will Nellie come downstairs dressed up? Or… the other way around? What if she comes back wearing only a gown? Or even better, naked! He couldn´t wait.

 

Every woman around him was now taller. Sexier. All of their feminine proportions seemed thicker. Fleshier. Curvier even. Nothing a 6´1” man would notice, but his perspective has changed.

Even if Nellie is not quite a stacked woman, per se, her boobs are definitely big to him, and not to mention how juicy her butt´s looking nowadays.

 

After a moment, when he was halfway done with his dinner, which was delicious by the way, he could listen the tapping sound of heels. She´s back!

He tried not to be so obvious, he turned, casually. And there she was. Nellie.

 

She was wearing a white blouse, some pegged pants, of a dark grey color. And some heels, maybe three-inch ones.

He liked the way she looked. He would´ve preferred something a little more… revealing. But that was fine. Right now, Nellie was standing at 5’11”, with her hair straight, and trying to put on an earring.

He was ready for her to sit on the table with him and, probably, then he´ll strip off all of her clothes.

 

He could picture her already, slowly removing her blouse, those pants carefully falling from her shapely legs. Was he going to get lucky for a second time today? Maybe Evangeline was right, women were treating him different this days.

Most, for sure, will just laugh of his shrunken height. But Violet, Mrs. Davis, and now Nellie, they seem to be all over him. But why? He knows Violet´s reasons, but what about the rest?

Whatever it was, he may find out right now. Nellie´s making her way into him. Why had she dressed up this nicely? To make this much more worth it?

 

“How´s dinner?” Nellie said, looking at the half-eaten food on the dish.

“It´s… tasty.” That applied for both, the food, and her.

“You think so?” she said, coming closer. He could see some bounce on her chest. Her top was not too tight, but he could see her fleshy breasts.

“I do.” This time, his tone was deeper, and sensuous.

 

Nellie stopped, right next to him. A feet away, at most. Larry set his eyes straight to the front. Yes, he was a confident man, but having a woman that seems over seven-feet tall, that was a little unsettling, but still so arousing.

She bent, closer and closer. He could feel her larger body bending towards him. Her aroma, sweet, intoxicating. He knew it, this was the time to go for it.

Larry closed his eyes, and slowly turned to the side. He puckered his lips, ready to receive her larger and thicker ones into his.

 

Larry was ready for it, but it didn´t happen.

Nellie bent, but instead of looking for a kiss, she just hugged him. Tightly, yes, but a hug? It was even sideways, not a hug where she smothers him with her breasts. A simple, friendly, even platonic, hug.

“Awww, I´m glad you liked it!” Was that it?

 

“Larry, I´m sorry I won´t be able to join you today. I have a job interview in… thirty minutes. But I gave myself some time to get this lovely dinner ready for you. I know cooking must be a little hard for you nowadays…” those were not the words he was waiting for.

He thought both will be all over the table by now. Naked, or stripping, but that was not going to happen.

“Now, I have to get going. Oh, and I´ll take your car, but you don´t mind, right? I mean, it´s not like you´re allowed to use it anyways.” She was not just giving him some false illusions; she literally just reminded him how helpless he was.

 

“If you finish before I get back, just put the plates on the sink, I´ll take care of them later. Ok? Bye, Larry. See you later.” She was gone.

He couldn´t help but to feel sad. But he couldn´t complaint, she never said or tried anything in order to seduce him. Not a hint of desire, or a drop of lust. She just drove him home and set the table for him.

“Oh well, at least dinner´s good.” Quite good actually.

 

He stood there for a little longer, eating the rest of what he had on the plate. He took his time, but maybe he took more than he should´ve. Nellie didn´t live alone at that house, it wasn´t even her house. It was her aunt´s.

 

Before Larry can tell, the kitchen´s door is open. And who comes across that door? No one else but Grace. His lusty, horny neighbor.

This time, he swallowed a big Schunk of food, hard.

 

“Wow, I think I ran three miles today. I´m exhausted.” Came Grace´s voice as she entered her house.

She was wearing a tight sports bra, colored in a mesh of purple and grey, that matched her yoga pants. Pants that were tightly wrapped over her soft, thick thighs. A little swollen after all of that running.

Larry dropped the fork, which made this sweaty cougar turn in his direction. He opened his eyes widely because, now, she was the one who had the lusty eyes he wanted to see in Nellie.

 

“Well, look who´s here. Hello, Larry.” Grace said with a luscious tone as she came closer, swaying her wide hips, one side to another.

Larry was in trouble; he knew very well the intentions Grace had. They were always the same. She wanted sex, when? Apparently whenever she felt like it. This woman was horny 24/7, was it for him or was she like this in every chance she had?

 

Grace knew Nellie was gone. She told her earlier about her job interview, and that Larry was sitting at the kitchen´s table. ALONE. Nellie had only one request, to take care of him. But her aunt Grace had another definition for “taking care”.

She stood right behind him, and placed her both hands over his shoulders and started massaging them as she said: “So, how´s dinner?”

“Uhm… it´s… tasty.” He replied.

“Mmmm, tasty, huh? Is it as tasty as,” she bent, and right on his ear, she whispered, “me?” The word had the effect he wanted, but not with whom he wanted.

 

Larry was in trouble, Evangeline was clear, every time he got to bed with Grace, a still married woman, well, “married”, this will cost him. He had to think, and fast.

Larry stood up, almost jumped off his chair, grabbed the plate and tried to make an excuse. He needed to get out of that house. NOW, or else…

 

“Yeah! It… it was. But now, well, after this huge meal, I´m kind of tired, you know… and I think I should…”

“Wwwow! Larry, honey, you´re… you´re small!” Grace had not seen Larry this close. And neither had him.

 

He stopped, just to look at her, he was curious, well not really, but his subconscious mind wanted to see how small she meant.

Grace was not a tall woman, she stood at 5’6”, she was plump, yes, and stacked. Much more than her niece.

Right now, the top of his head didn´t even made it to her chin, his eyes were set at the top of her round breasts. He was looking straight at the very beginning of her deep line of cleavage. Looking directly at her shiny, sweaty skin.

 

“You know… at this size, you´re kind of cute. Still handsome, as you´ve always been, but right now,” Larry was stepping back, slowly making his way to the sink backwards while looking at Grace´s body. It was awkward to think that this woman, who was average, looked so enormous. Then, she placed her hands on her mature hips and added, “Right now, you are making me feel… big.”

Before he knew it, his back hit the counter, there was no more room for him to back up, to escape. But Grace didn´t stop there, she kept going.

 

Larry had his back pinned to the counter´s top, with a dirty plate in hands, and a horny milk up front.

Her boobs were bouncing on her soaked bra as she came closer, and closer, and closer.

“Mmmm, look at that, my boobies are right on your face, aren´t they?” she pushed herself to him. Standing straight, smothering part of his face with her huge bosom.

 

Grace had a certain smell on hers. A perfumed, feminine scent, combined with her sweat. But on top of that, there was this deep, strong aroma, sex. The horny woman´s smell flew straight up his nostrils.

Before he knew it, she took the plate off his hands. “Let me take this off your hands…” and placed it on the sink. Pushing her breasts further into his face. His eyes were above her breasts, allowing him to see her luscious face, her sexy smile.

Grace knew she had just come back home from running, but she could use some extra exercise.

 

Grace liked this. She felt empowered. She was taller, stronger. His tall, stud of a neighbor was looking so shy now. Unable to resist her will. This was different, she was not just seducing his neighbor, she was totally arousing him. And he couldn´t help it.

She pinned her larger body all over his, she could feel his bulging member inside his pants, so she rubbed her tits against him harder. All of her soft, sweaty flesh all over him. He couldn´t help to feel aroused.

Right now, his mind was set on escaping, but his body knew better than him. He wanted her. All the previous ideas that Nellie was trying to get laid with him had him going, and now, Grace was finishing the job.

“Why don´t we take this… upstairs.” She whispered to him in a sensuous way.

 

Larry was weak. He allowed this now amazon-looking woman to drag him into her room. He knew what his faith departed now, but he couldn´t help it.

Even if he tried to resist, there´s no way he can escape such a big woman. Even now, he´s not exactly following her, yes, he´s walking behind her, but she´s puling him, holding his hand. Just to make sure he doesn´t back down in the last second.

 

Once inside her room, Grace pushed him into her bed. He seemed reluctant, not so sure if he wanted to have sex. His member was hard, she could see it, but his face didn´t seem as eager.

“What´s the matter, Larry, don’t you want a piece of this?” she turned and slapped her own butt, making her flesh quake.

“Or, maybe you like these ones better…” she turned back and started massaging her large breasts. Making her big, soft tits tease every cell on him.

 

He can´t deny it, he wanted sex, and this cougar of a neighbor he has, well, she´s hot. She´s got this mature body, thicker in all of the right places, with huge breasts, wide hips and a pair of thick legs, and let´s not forget her plump ass.

And now, she´s looking so much bigger, making her assets seem massive. To him, those tits look like M-cups. And he´s never been with a woman with such large breasts.

 

“No! Larry, wait! You can´t… you can´t do it!” his mind cried, but his lust kept his body in there, laying still on her bed. Only that now, his eyes were all over Grace´s sweaty body.

“Mmmm, why don´t I take all of these clothes off, they are all sweaty anyways.

 

She slowly peeled off her tight, spandex clothing. Dropping the wet pieces to the floor, revealing her naked body once more.

Larry had already fucked her. That´s why he knew what the consequences will be. But he had never seen her like this, well, from this point of view. Everything on her was bigger, thicker, sexier. He doesn´t like tall women, well not that much, but big butts and huge boobs? That´s him.

 

She walked towards him, her nipples bouncing hard, together with her breasts. He could see her swaying hips, going from one side to the other with each step of her thick legs. The flesh on her thighs trembled a little, and he could also see her pussy, starting to get wet.

She crawled on bed, right over him, placing her hands on both sides of his head. She was smiling sexily.

“Don´t be shy, it will be just like the other day…” Maybe not.

 

Larry knows it´s too late. Grace is already all over him. Her crotch rubbing against his, he can feel the warm in this woman´s body. She´s like a furnace!

One thing´s for sure, she has plenty of energy, and to think she just came back from a run.

 

She threw herself on top of him, kissing him deeply, in his lips, his cheek, his neck. He felt like melting. She was big, and her huge breasts were all over his chest. This was the glory. But he couldn´t risk it, he had a plan, maybe he can trick Evangeline?

 

Grace lowered her hands, now, unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his pants.

“Wait!” Shouted Larry.

“Oh, don´t worry, I´m almost done…” said the horny woman as she pulled his pants down, revealing his hard-on, still covered by his boxers.

“I know but… maybe, uhm, what if we… you know. Try something… different?” If sex was a problem, then what about just… not having sex? But still find a way to sate her lusty hunger.

“Hmmm, different? You wanna be on top?” asked Grace as she pulled down his boxers. He was amazed by how strong she now seemed.

“No, I… I meant, what if we… I don´t know. Instead of having sex… how about… a blow?”

“Oh, you want oral? Why didn´t you said so before. Sure, no problem. I´ll do you… and then,” she ran her hands through his naked legs, gently scratching his skin with the tip of her fingers. He tingled. “Then, you can do me…”

 

It was a deal. Before he could agree, Grace had already shove the full of his cock inside her mouth. Her tongue and lips engulfing his throbbing member. The warm, wet saliva all over his dick, lubricating it.

He threw his head back, clenched his hands on the sheets, took deep, long breaths. This was good, better than that, it was fantastic.

Perhaps, there would be no problem for this. Evangeline said it before, when he had sex with Violet back at the office, their norms are none of her business. Therefore, if he´s not having real sex with Grace, then this won´t apply to her rules, maybe?

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 41 on my patreon, here´s a link ;D


https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234