- Text Size +

Larry was distressed. In less than twenty-four hours, he had lost two inches. He was standing now at 5´11” on his bare feet. But that wasn´t the worst part. This “Angel” was going to keep shrinking him until he “understood” the “lessons” she´ll teach him.

Now, as he´s facing her he says: “Fine, you´ve shrunk me, but, how can I be sure you´re an angel and not some sort of demon who´s trying to make my life miserable” he spoke feeling a mix of rage and exasperation.

“You still need proof?” she asked with her arms crossed under her round breasts.

“Yes.” He said dryly.

“Fine. If this is what you want.” And just like that, she disappeared. In a blink of an eye, she was nowhere to be found.

Larry turned to the sides, but she was not there. He was about to say that a “magic trick” like that was not precisely being an angel. But then, a light came from behind him. A really bright yellow light.

“What the…?” he thought as he turned.

Before his eyes, there she was. Evangeline, suspended in the air surrounded by an unnatural glow. What caught his attention the most was that she had a large pair of wings behind her. They seemed golden wings. But that may be because of the light that came from… her.

“Lawrence…” she spoke as she pointed one of her fingers at him. “Do you believe me now?” she added.

Larry nodded as shiny sparkles filled the room. Even her clothes were different, a long rope undulating in the air. It seemed to him that there was air around her, a strong breeze. But that couldn´t be. He stood there, dumbfounded as she smiled at him.

“Fine…” she spoke, echoing her voice thru him. Then, it all disappeared. She returned back to normal, her wings were gone and her clothes were the same again.

“What the… how… fine, you´re an “Angel”. I´ll… accept it.” He spoke as he couldn´t find a logical explanation.

“Told you.” She said, “Now, shall we start?”

“With what?” he asked.

“So harsh, we need to start with your training of course.” She declared.

“Yeah, the training… what was it, again?” he said shrugging. Of course, he didn´t pay attention the first two times she told him.

Evangeline took a deep breath and said: “Ok, I´ll explain, but this´ll be the last time.” She rose her index finger before him. She really meant it. Even an angel has a limit.

“Ok, I´ll resume it for you. Lawrence, you´ve been… let´s say, misbehaving, specially towards women. So, we´ll work on the way you act, how you treat women… and other people, but particularly women.” He nodded.

“I will be your guide, your tutor, your leader. You should do as I say. Trust me, everything I´ll advice you to do will be for your own good. I´ll be looking after you and after the people you see on your daily basis. Trust me, I won´t put you thru any danger. Besides, as you shrink, you´ll become more vulnerable, so I´ll be always there to take care of you.” She spoke.

For him, it was annoying. Basically, she will be his “boss” now. He was supposed to do whatever she said. No questions asked.

“So… let´s say, I decide not to follow your orders, what will happen?” he asked, trying to see how free he actually was.

“Well, first of, they´re not orders, they are things you have to do that you often don´t. Things such as helping, complying, avoind offending or insulting people in any way. Regular shores. BUT…” she rose her index finger before him, making a small pause to catch his attention. “If you decide not to follow my instructions, then, I´ll have no other choice but to punish you, Lawrence. Little by little you´ll be shrunken into a tiny man. That way, you won´t be able to belittle others.”

“Ok ok, I get it, but why do I have to get smaller? Isn´t there any other way? Maybe I could give you five or ten bucks, you know, like a fee or something.” He tried to negotiate with her.

She smiled, feeling touched by how silly he was. “No dear, that´s not how things work. I´M the one who applies the punishments, not you, and I decide who gets what. Now, in your particular case, I decided to shrink you so that you can start looking up to people for once. You see everyone else as an inferior being, even your coworkers. It´s time for it to stop. Besides, the smaller you get, the harder it´ll be for you to be the “big” man.” She explained.

For her, it was simple. As he got smaller, he´ll have to show some more respect to others. Much more when he´s not tall enough to reach certain things. As soon as he starts depending on others, then he´ll need to show some respect. Ask for things in a polite way. Otherwise, he´ll struggle, and what´s more, he´ll shrink even further.

Evangeline genuinely hoped for him to learn. Not to go that far with the shrinking. But if he didn´t seem to change. Then the shrinking won´t stop.

“FINE.” He spoke. “Urgh, I´ll do as you say…” he said in a sarcastic tone, still, he sort of meant it. “AND, so that you can see I´m not as BAD as you say, I won´t call the police.” He said.

“Haha, sorry but, that wouldn´t be of any use, even if you did call them.” She giggled.

“What, why…? I get it, you´ll freeze them just like me and run… or fly away.” He replied.

“Oh no, I don´t see the need to hurt someone who´s just doing their job. What will happen is that, whenever they get in, they won´t see me.” She said.

Larry didn´t get it. “How´s that?” he asked.

“Well, let´s just say I, as an angel, have the ability to hide. Even if you can see me, it doesn´t mean that others can too.” She was a supernatural being. Of course she had some powers too.

“What the…? So, whenever I talk to you, will everyone think I´m some sort of mental?” he asked worried about how this will affect his image.

“Oh no, don´t be silly, there´ll be no use if everyone thinks you´re crazy. I can decide when people will be able to see me. Like what I´m doing with you right now.”

“Yes but, will you appear for everyone? Will everyone see you when you´re talking to me?” he had some doubts still.

“Well, no. In some cases, I´ll act like… your continence. Only you will hear or see me while I guide you. But, if I chose to show myself, let´s say, as your companion or friend… I´ll let you know.” She spoke.

She´ll be invisible for everyone, except for him. And whenever she´s not, then she´ll tell him… so far it seemed to him that she was playing, having all of the good cards. While he, he was just a part of her game. He wondered if she´ll give at some point and leave.

He sighed and headed to the kitchen. He needed a coffee.

As soon as the coffee was done. He grabbed his mug and took in the first sip.

“You know,” started Evangeline, “It would´ve been quite nice if you had offered me some too.” She spoke.

He rose his eyes from the mug and turned at her. “Sorry, I thought you were an angel, are you supposed to eat? Or drink things?” he wasn´t sure how she worked.

“Well, no… I don´t need to but you humans have some tasty ways to nourish your bodies. You know, when I was first here there were not such fancy things as machines to prepare your food. Basically, everything was done on the fire… or eaten raw like an apple.” She said.

“Mhmmm” he said before taking another sip from his mug. “So, do you want me to give you some or…?”

“Yes please.” She replied. Even if she was there to punish him, she could still have some fun. Not that shrinking him makes her happy. As the years, well, centuries went by, Evangeline found a crescent interest on humans. Their rituals, their food. The so-called hobbies they had. Everything seemed new for her, and exciting.

She really enjoyed her job as an over seeking humans. And to have the chance to coexist with them, even if he was a celestial being, it was fun. Over the years, she learned a lot from them, understood them better. She even found people whose true desire was to live a happy life, it didn´t matter if they owned a lot more or a lot less than others. And that´s something she was amazed for.

“Mmmm, it smells so nice.” She said, filling her nostrils with the warm vapors of the coffee.

Larry just turned his eyes to the other side, in a way that it seemed he was saying “Whatever.” But without actually talking.

Evangeline adored humans, but, with his current “project”, things will not be the same. Larry was not only an egocentric man, he didn´t care for others as well. He was greedy and lazy, he wanted to have anything in hand without working for it. But that´s not how he became a supervisor.

Before, he was a good man. But that changed since a few years back. Evangeline noticed and followed him thru as he became more and more obnoxious. She simply had to stop him, that´s why she intervened and showed up yesterday at his office. He didn´t know it but she wanted him to become the man he once was.

“Sooo, MY angel, are you gonna let me have fun during my date tonight?” he asked, putting both mugs on the sink.

“Sorry but I´m not “YOUR” angel, I´m an angel for everyone here… at least on my area. You know, there´s actually a vast amount of angels around who take care of supervising you humans.” She started, but as soon as Larry´s face showed the real lack of interest he had, she stopped and simply added. “But, the “fun” you´ll have on your date will be totally up to you, I´M only going to be there to make sure you act as the gentleman you are.”

“WHAT? You´re going to be there?” he asked, kind of surprised.

“Well, of course I am, I think this´ll be a perfect time for you to show me you can treat a woman the way you´re supposed to. Don´t you think?” she smiled at him.

He really wanted her to be somewhere else while he´s having his date. Even, he asked her if she wasn´t supposed to look after other people, but she said she could easily handle things. That she moved at the speed of thought or something, he didn´t care to focus on it.

Time flew by, he didn´t have much to do. It was Saturday, his day off. The only thing he hated was to work on Sundays. But as long as his paycheck had five ceros, he didn´t care.

Besides, Evangeline seemed to be gone. He entered the shower right after his small talk with her. When he came out, there was no sign of her. He wondered if she´ll be looking at him in her “invisible” form. But, he didn´t mind much. If what she said was true, then she had already seen him while he´s unaware. But there was still a question in him.

“Has she seen me naked…? Or is there some sort of policy when people are naked? You know what, I don´t care. Either way, she´s the one who´ll be enjoying the view.” He said claiming he had a big dick.

The sun set on the horizon a while ago. Now, it was time for Larry to pick up his date. Tina.

He hopped into his car and drove all the way to her place. His car was fast, so it didn´t take long before he was in front of her door. More like, his car parked in front of her house. He called her to let her know he was there.

“Ok now… let´s wait for her.” He smiled as he watched himself in the mirror. He had a plan, go to a club, dance a little, have some drinks and while the night´s still young, take her to his place and get laid. A simple three step plan.

So far, it seemed to work around women. He wasn´t sure if it was the car, the fancy places where he took them, the expensive drinks or maybe his muscles. But there was one thing for sure, no woman could resist him. Sure, he won´t call them after, but he was only looking for one thing. Sex.

“There she is…” he said as she came out of the door and walked into the car.

“A gentleman will get the door for her.” Said a voice inside his head, Evangeline´s voice. He blinked in panic, but chose not to listen.

“Hey, hop in. We have a long night ahead of us.” He said after he lowered the car´s door glass.

“Well, that sounds fun.” Said Tina before she opened the door. She was gorgeous. Certainly, a woman who he´ll brag about during the whole week. She had an hourglass figure, a nice pair of legs and a big pair of boobs. Just like he liked them, big and round.

“What a nice dress.” He said, “But, do you know what´s prettier, your eyes.” He tried to make a “smart” compliment. Trying to sound self-ensured and funny.

“Well, thank you.” She complied. “May I say this is a lovely car you´ve got here.” She stated.

“What, this old thing? I´m only waiting for the dealership to receive my new car. And I assure you, that one´s a whole lot faster.” He said before drove off her place fast enough to push her into the back of her seat. He was just trying to impress her.

“Careful, do you even know if she´s got her seatbelt on?” said the voice again, and once more, he ignored it.

He stopped right in front of one of the most private clubs around town. Certainly, he intended to impress her. He stopped the car and threw his keys to the ballet. Of course, he warned the man it was an expensive car and that he should be careful. In a mocking tone he added: “It´s worth more than what you can make in a year.

The guy felt offended, but Larry didn´t care. He walked over towards Tina.

But he stopped for a moment. As he approached, Tina seemed… tall. He kept a smile on but, inside his mind, he was worried about his current height. He turned down when she wasn´t looking, lucky for him, she was wearing four-inch heels, so she wasn´t as tall as he thought.

Still, she seemed to be as tall as him. In reality, she was two inches shorter, even with the heels. Without them, she stood at 5´5”, but never before he had to worry about how tall a woman her size will seem on heels.

He used to be a good deal taller, now, he had a mild paranoia on her height. Even if she´ll bring up the fact that he seemed shorter.

“But, there´s no way she knows… right? I mean, 5´11” it´s still tall, right?” he was sort of insecure. But all it took to bring his mind back to reality was her. More precisely, her ass.

She went straight into the dance floor, inviting him to come. He followed her, just like he always did, in one of those slow songs, he´ll have an excuse to get closer. May his hands find their own path to that ass of hers.

They danced and danced, she looked stunning on that tube dress she wore. While he, he took his coat off to show off his muscles. He danced around her, peering at her boobs and ass while she moved around.

After a while, he invited her for a drink, to cool off. She followed him all the way to the bar. He ordered some drinks; He took that time to brag about his job. He talked about his car, about money not being a problem, he flexed his muscles every now and then.

“Aren´t you gonna ask something about her? Like, what she likes? Her job? Anything…?” said Evangeline´s voice inside Larry´s head. He shook it off as he took the full drink in one go.

For him, Tina was just one more woman. Another of his weekend conquests. Larry didn´t care to know anything about her, her job, personal interests, overall, her life. He didn´t care about any of that. He only wanted to fool around and loose her number. After that, he´ll go for the next, and the next and the next. And so on.

He just got up and returned to the dance floor, pulling her with him. He needed to forget about Evangeline. Set his mind into Tina, he needed to focus on how to take Tina to bed, and nothing more.

Lucky him, the next song had a certain pace that allowed something, slow couple dance. Time for him to get busy.

He brought her closer, gently but firmly. She smiled at him. They leaped thru the floor as he had his hands on her waist. A thin defined waist. Then, he began to lower them, slowly caressing her body.

She had her hands on his shoulders and she could feel how his hands came lower and lower on her back.

Finally, his hands met her butt. He gave it a gentle squeeze as they both kept dancing. She trembled a little, but didn´t complaint. She just kept dancing.

“Enough!” said a voice, one that only Larry could hear, but he didn´t listen.

Before he noticed, his stomach felt weird, the lights on the club turned shinier and blurry. It was happening, as he shrank a voice said: “I warned you, but you didn´t listen. You need a woman´s permission to touch her.” Evangeline declared.

Just like that, Larry lost an inch, and then another. He stood at 5´9” now, the same height as Tina on her heels.

He freaked out the second he noticed her head rising higher in the sky. To him, she seemed taller than he was. But they were even. A man who used to stand two inches taller had now become the same height as his date. His heart was racing inside his chest.

But he had to pretend things were ok. That nothing happened. He just kept dancing, then, the music changed and she set apart. Now, a faster music filled the air. He could see how she moved so energetically as he stood there, still. Trying to process the whole thing.

His lesson for today, be attentive; care about the other person. He thought it was ok to grab her ass, but Evangeline didn´t.

He excused himself and rushed to the bathroom. He opened the tab and poured water on his face. He was yet to believe it, he wasn´t aware how far he went. How tall he was now. He could feel how his pants hung longer than they should. Still, not reaching the floor, but close.

“Well, hello…” said Evangeline as she reflected herself in the mirror.

“What the fuck was that!” he yelled to her reflection.

“That… that wasn´t anything you didn´t had coming.” She declared.

“Wha…? Why? What makes you think I deserve that? Just because I didn´t ask her how her day was? Because I didn´t say, “Oh, nice shoes, are they new?” Come on!” he was enraged.

“No, although, that would´ve been nice. The reason why I shrunk you was because you touched her in an inappropriate way. It´s not nice to grab a woman´s buttocks while you´re in public. I thought you knew better than to behave.” Evangeline said.

“That´s it? That´s why you did this to me? Fuck you, that was just part of the date. Come on, she didn´t even mind.” He argued.

“That´s just not it, I get that you people will get intimate some times. But a club, in front of a hundredth strangers, that´s not a place for it. It´s indecent.”

“Indecent? Should I ask her, hey Tina, mind if I grab your ass? Is that what you want?!” A man came out of the bathroom and saw him yelling at his reflection, for him, Larry was either crazy or drunk. He just walked away.

“Listen Lawrence, that was my lesson, you can continue with your date, but make sure to listen to my advices this time. Else… well, you already know what will happen. Don´t you…?” and just as she appeared, she disappeared. Leaving Larry on the bathroom alone. Pissed and shrunk.

His main worry right now should be how to proceed during the rest of the date.

Chapter End Notes:

This story´s up to chapter 5 on my patreon, you may join for early access

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234