- Text Size +

Larry did exactly what he said. Settled his mind and after a while. He went to his computer and wrote down some phrases. Things he could talk about during the staff meeting he wanted to have.

He can´t deny that his new height was bothering him. 4´7”, he was shrunk to a whole new level.

But he won´t let something like that beat him.

 

He focused, as much as he could, on his speech. Putting some ideas there, removing some others. Planning everything. Making sure that tomorrow everything was perfect.

He had already sent a message to Violet, explaining her that he needed everyone to meet him first thing in the morning.

Most will think this is annoying. Some will find this as the perfect excuse to work a few minutes less. But him, he wanted this to be a proof that he was still the same reassured man he had always been. Shorter, yes, but his pride, his confidence, those cannot be shrink. Right?

 

He lost track of time; he was now focused on putting everything together before tomorrow. Will he do a small rehearsal in front of the mirror? Maybe.

He was nearly done, typing words quickly on his computer. He was not really used to the new size of things. His laptop´s keyboard was immense! He can´t deny this was taking longer than he would´ve expected. And just as he was trying to wrap things up, he heard the sound of his door bell ringing.

*ding* *dong*

He stopped, who could it be? Deep down, he knows who this is.

 

Larry made his way to the door. It took way more steps than it once did. And the distance just seemed longer. He can´t help to notice the size and length of things now.

So far, he had already lost eighteen inches in height. His body felt the same, proportionally, he was still the same. But in reality… he was short. Way shorter than average.

He couldn´t even see through the peeping whole on the door. That´s how short he was.

Larry can´t deny he was mad. This was a pest. But what else could he do? Put a booster step somewhere near the door? He has to adapt to his new reality.

 

“Hello?” He already knew who this was, even if she didn´t announce herself. Who else could it be?

Nellie was standing right in front of the door, maybe two or three steps back as he opened. She noticed immediately. But she chose not to say anything until she was 100-percent sure.

She stood straight. Trying to compare both of them. Her attempt was to see where the top of his head was in comparison with her body.

 

This felt so awkward. For both. Nellie didn´t say a thing, waiting for him to speak, but he didn´t. She just gave a step forwards, and before she knew it, she followed the motion of her body and entered his house.

Larry couldn´t do anything but to look up to her. Much more than he just had a while ago. For a second, he had this question. If he stretches his arm, and tries to touch the top of her head with his hand, will he reach?

 

Now that they were on even grounds, Nellie could notice that the top of his head, it was below the base of her neck. Maybe by a fraction of an inch, but this still made him shoulder level. SHOULDER LEVEL!

Nellie knows he´s shorter. She came here a while ago, and he wasn´t this short. What had happened? She was worried. But there´s something they agreed on back then. She had a worried look on her face, but she kind of settled down when she recalled their “arrangement”.

 

“Tell me, Larry, is it me or… are you, I don´t know, shorter?” she knew she had won this sort of bet they had.

Larry sighed. Her hints only meant one thing. And her now wryly smile told him everything, she won.

“I am shorter…” he declared, not wanting to listen to the next words she was about to speak.

“That´s awful! Are you feeling alright? Is everything on?” she was concerned, however, she was trying to get somewhere with all this.

“I´m fine, you know, it´s just… my height. As always…” he felt defeated. And to think that just a minute ago he was feeling proud of the speech he was writing down.

 

But the inevitable truth is, he has to look up to everyone. And each passing day, after each mistake. He found himself looking higher and higher. Craning his neck more and more.

“I´m sorry for that,” she spoke as she placed a hand on his shoulder, trying to be empathetic, however, “But… I believe there´s something you want to give me…” she meant the car keys.

She´s sure he´s below the 4´8” mark. By how much, maybe an inch or so. She´s not sure, but she´s sure on one thing. He can no longer drive his car.

“Fine.” He knew this was going to happen. Had she come all the way here just to do this? Had Evangeline somehow influenced her to come here? With her magic? Mind control? Something like that?

 

Larry made his way to the kitchen, as the now amazon looking Nellie followed him from behind. Her strides were much longer than his, but she followed him slowly from behind. Scrutinizing his new size.

“He´s so short now… poor guy. He definitely needs me around more often.” She declared inside her mind.

 

“Here.” He grabbed the keys and hand them to her. He was pissed. Of course he´ll be, she had now complete control of his car. And what´s worse, she´ll drive him to and back from work. Him, a 28-year-old, successful man needing to be drive around? This was demeaning.

He did this in the fastest way possible. He hated every second of it, but it was better than being shrunken again. What if he broke his deal? Evangeline will appear and shrink him. As simple as that.

And he can´t afford to lose any more height. He´s already feeling like a midget.

 

“Thank you,” Nellie spoke as she grabbed the keys and placed them inside her pocket. “At what time do you think it will be more convenient for me to stop by? 8:00? 8:30? Or, would you like to come over my aunt´s place and knock on the door whenever you´re ready?” she asked, nicely. But he felt she was mocking him.

“8:30 will be fine.” He replied.

Nellie could notice he was angry, upset. He just handed his car keys to the neighbor. He gave her complete control of his sports car. She thought he´d feel as if he had this tall, sexy chauffeur. Well, she thought herself as a tall and sexy. But he seemed to have some doubts.

“Relax, Larry. I promise I´m not trying to steal your car. I assure you that as soon as I drop you at work, I´ll come straight back here. I wouldn´t abuse your trust, or anything like that. Your car´s safe with me.” She winked at him. Maybe he was worried he may be losing his car.

 

“Ok… was there something you wanted to tell me? I mean, you didn´t came here to just take my car, right?” he asked, choosing to believe this was some sort of complot between her and Evangeline.

“Oh, no, haha, of course not. I came here to tell you dinner´s ready. You like stews, right?” Dinner time.

 

Dinner was awkward. Larry could feel Grace´s eyes all over him as he ate. He was waiting for her to say he was shorter. To speak up her mind and, in a teasing way, declare he was shorter. But that didn´t happen.

Was he too small? Or, was she planning something for later? Maybe when Nellie wasn’t around? She intervened the last time, what are the chances for her not to do the same this time?

Grace will wait, be patient. There will come a time, soon.

 

Next morning, Nellie was at his door by 8:30, not a minute later.

The first thing he did when he opened the door was greet her boobs. He was looking straight at her seemingly bigger boobs. Everything on her seemed larger now.

Her tight crop top accentuated her large boobs. And, if he turned down, the bare flesh of her long legs was teasing to the eye. She seemed like an amazon now. A tall, sexy amazon. But he was too annoyed to leer at her.

“Ready?” she asked, being this the first of many drives to work he´ll have.

 

During the drive to work, Nellie asked him if he, by any chance, needed her to prepare him some lunch too.

“What? Lunch?” he asked, alarmed.

“Yeah,” she said as she made a stop before the red light. “I´m not sure if cooking is difficult for you, I think it is. So, if you´d like me to take care of your lunch, or even get to your place a bit earlier to prepare you some breakfast…” she was nice, but this was kind of crossing the limits.

Allowing her to have full control of his car was one thing. Something that required a lot of self-control, and an angel, for him to give. Why does she need to have the keys? Couldn’t she just leave them at his place and pick them up in the mornings? Why does she have to take them away from him?

Maybe she was afraid he´ll try to drive by himself. If he doesn´t have the keys, then he can´t start the engine.

 

“No. I´m fine… thanks.” There´s no way he´ll have her at his place walking around as she feels pity for him.

He´s still tall enough. And he´s a man, an independent man. Besides, Violet´s in charge of his lunches. But he won´t say that.

“You sure? Because I don´t mind lending a helping hand for a neighbor in need…” Her intentions seemed pure. But this felt beyond embarrassing.

As he stood on the leather seat, looking up at his new chauffeur, he rejected her offer. Trying to be as kind as he could. He wouldn´t want to lose some more inches.

 

“Ok, here we are…” Said Nellie as she stopped the car right in front of the main door.

Larry wanted her to drop him on the backdoor, where no one could see him. But she didn´t listen. She said this was easier. That way, she can take the freeway without making a turn, and then get back home.

Larry hopped off the car as she spoke, shutting the door fast behind him. “Thanks…” was all he said as he turned sideways, making sure no one was looking at him.

It will be so embarrassing for him if anyone witnessed how he, currently a 4´7” man, hopped off a car driven by some stranger. A stranger to everyone else.

He just rushed to the door, with his heart beating faster.

 

“Ok… at least he said thanks…” Was all Nellie said as she thought he was kind of rude. She took some time of her morning to drive him to work, and she also offered to cook for him. She´d like it if he can show some more appreciation.

“I hope he´s not so rude next time, or else…” what was else?

 

Larry went straight to the elevator. He had an important meeting today. One he called.

Right now, it was 8:50 am, most of the staff must be gathering around for the meeting, right where he asked Violet to take them.

“Ok, my tie´s fine; suit looks good; my teeth are clean… huff, I´m ready!” He was trying to embrace himself. He took some deep breaths, tried to settle his mind. Ran a few words from his speech before he met everyone.

This was going to be ok. Everything was going to work just as he planned. The elevator´s doors opened, spreading apart. Time to get busy.

 

As soon as he stepped out of the elevator, he was met by a tall, sexy figure.

“Good mor… ning. Uhm, Larry, have you gotten a bit… smaller?” Came Violet´s voice from above.

She was huge. No, more than that, she was gigantic! He was looking straight at the cusp of her breasts.

Violet was officially a giantess. Well, a mini-giantess. Wearing a sexy office outfit. A tight skirt, short enough to display her long, shapely legs. With some caramel-color tights over her impressive legs.

If she made him feel small before, now he´s speechless. Plus, her tight blouse was making his jaw want to drop. Her tits made Nellie´s look tiny, flat even. Violet´s body now seemed so hefty, of course, she took care of her figure, and worked out regularly, but for him. She´s colossal.

“I… yeah…” That´s all he could manage to say to her.

“Aww, I´m really sorry. Do you still want to go ahead with the meeting or…?” Violet spoke as she placed her large hand over his head and gently caressed his hair. She was just so lovely.

“Oh no, we can go ahead with that. There´s no problem.” He replied, he needed this meeting to go perfect. All for his sake.

 

He walked down the office, with the giant Violet walking by his side. She was so big that he felt he was the one walking by her side. Her strides were so long that he had to jog a little to follow her pace. Had she always walked this fast? Or was it because of his shorter legs? It must be him.

Several people were looking at them, mainly focused in him. No one could believe that the 6´1” guy had come to be so short. No one was aware of his exact size, at least no one other than Violet and Mrs. Davis. But everyone was sure he was way below five-foot-tall. And walking next to Violet only made him look so pathetic.

 

Larry stopped right in the middle of the room. Looking up at everyone. His heart was pounding inside his chest. But he had to be strong. He had to prove them that he was still the big fish on the pond.

“Thank you all for coming.” He started. Looking around, making sure to prove them that he was not intimidated at all. Even if, deep down, he felt it a little.

Violet was standing by his side. Cheerful. Smiling. Shadowing Larry as he spoke.

 

During the first three minutes of his speech, everything seemed to be going according to the plan. He was talking about the metrics, how everything was going nicely. Pushing them to keep the good work.

There should´ve been around one-hundredth people on this meeting. A good number, more than usual. And with such a short notice. He was feeling proud that everyone still respected him.

But then, someone spoke.

 

“I´d like our metrics to keep growing, you have been doing great so far. And I´m sure you can all keep the good work you´re doing. If we keep this up, we can all reach some higher places!” He said, as one person from behind, he couldn´t really see who, chose to speak.

“Sure, I bet you´d like to reach higher too!” he was mocking his short stature.

Then, a few people laughed, and this guy´s words were followed by some woman´s: “Yeah, I bet he´d like us all to compensate the fact that he´s going down.” More people started laughing.

“You should´ve gotten a stool! Or better, why not sitting on your huge assistant´s shoulders? I bet she can pick you up like nothing!” Shouted someone from the very back.

Everyone was laughing now. Everyone was laughing at him.

 

Suddenly, Larry´s confidence disappeared. He was looking everywhere, only to meet the laughing faces of all this people. There was no respect left for him. Everyone was laughing right on his face. He was a joke, a small one.

He swallowed, feeling everyone was looming higher. He felt tiny, no, he felt like nothing. A joke, a bad joke everyone laughs about. This was not fair; he was not short. He was tall, well, used to be.

Is that all he is now? A joke? He doesn´t deserve any respect? He´s still the boss, he´s still in charge. Why is everyone laughing?

“S-stop! E-everyone! J-just…” no one was listening. He felt insecure, he felt antsy. Surrounded by a crowd of people who didn´t care for him. Didn´t care at all.

His legs started trembling a bit, his lip quivered, and when someone just shouted: “Look! He´s about to cry! HAHAHAHAH!” Laughter, that´s all he perceived.

 

A loud, annoying laughter he couldn´t shut. He covered his ears, but the sound was still coming in. He had no choice. He was afraid this guy´s words will come true. He lowered his head, looked for a gap between the crowd and ran for it.

He sprinted, making his way between all this people who didn´t care at all about the meeting. Everyone was there with a purpose, and one only, look at him. Watch this shrunken man trying to play the role of a functional man. Laugh at him.

This wasn´t fair. He was trying his best. Things were hard for him, can´t everyone see that? Why is everyone acting this way?

He needed to shut them, shut the echoing laughter inside his head. He rushed to a safe place, his office. There, no one will be capable of bothering him.

In less than a minute, Larry was gone. And with him gone, the laughter seemed to cease a bit.

 

But there was someone left there. Violet. And she was upset, beyond that, she was raging.

“SHUT UP! Can´t you all see this is hurting him? Huh? He´s a man, a man with feelings! It doesn´t matter if he´s shorter. You should be more polite when it comes to this. He´s ill! Didn´t Mrs. Davis sent that information to you!? I know she did, because I was the one who sent all the emails.” Their smiles turned into shame, for some. Others just didn´t care. But there must be a consequence.

“Now, you. You, You. And… you!” she pointed at all those people who made those hard comments. Larry will not be capable, or willing to take action, but she will. Her blood´s boiling now. “I want your names, NOW. And don´t try to sneak away, because I´ll find you. And if you make me go get you, I´ll fire your sorry asses for refusing to follow direct orders. Now, move!” she was on fire.

 

Meanwhile, Larry locked himself on his office. He couldn´t listen to the laughter now. He was safe. He felt so vulnerable.

He just shut the door and sat straight on the floor. Putting his head between his knees. This wasn´t ok, this wasn´t good. This wasn´t fair!

“This is not fair, this isn´t fair. I´m the boss, I deserve respect!” He allowed a tear to run down his cheek, followed by another one. He was so tense, so nervous. So afraid.

He knew they all laughed behind his back. Even he laughed at his boss once. But this, this was public humiliation. A room full of people laughing at him. He couldn´t take it. He ran away, that was the only logical solution.

 

“It´s not my fault to be shrinking…” he cried out.

“It´s not, I know…” Came a voice from above.

As he was looking at his own feet, he could see the bare feet of a woman coming closer and stopping just a step or two away from him. He turned up, only to see Evangeline´s face. A serious look, but one of comprehension.

“What do you want? You want to laugh at me too? Go ahead, I know you want to.” He said, brushing his tears away.

“Oh, no, I wouldn´t do that. Laughing on a human´s despair, that´s not something an angel will do. I´m here to tell you things are fine.”

“Fine? Didn´t you just see what happened out there? I´m everyone´s mockery. But who can blame them, I´m just a joke now…” he was defeated. If this was what Evangeline wanted, then she got it.

The angel put one knee on the floor, then, she placed one hand on his shoulder, and as she looked at him in the eyes, she added: “You´re not. This is just what everyone thinks of you. But it´s not that what matters. What´s really important is what you think of yourself. How you perceive your own person. Now, I know I can´t make you feel better, only give you my advice. But there´s someone heading here who really cares…”

 

*knock* *knock*

“Larry… are you here?” It was Violet, right outside the office´s door. “May I come in?” her tone seemed kind, and with a little worry.

Evangeline was gone now, in the blink of an eye. Leaving Larry with a few words on his mind to think about. But his main question is, is Violet that one person who cares?

Chapter End Notes:

You can find this story all the way up to chapter 34 on my patreon, here´s a link in case you´d like to check it out ;D

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234