- Text Size +

Things seemed a bit more relax now. Larry felt as if things were settling. For two days straight, he was able to go without being shrank. Plus, Evangeline was not up his ass as she usually did. Maybe things were changing.

It´s true that he´s 5´1” now, that he had lost a whole foot in height. But that didn´t really meant something bad. People were treating him different. Yes, most ogled and gossiped about his diminishing size; but there were others, mostly women, that treat him nicely. Perhaps, nicer than before.

There was Violet, Mrs. Davis, the new neighbor Nellie, even Evangeline seemed to be more kind to him.

However, it wasn´t a rule that all women acted the same way around him.

 

Larry hoped into the elevator on the early morning, ready for another day at the office. But when he got in, someone else came in. Cathy.

Cathy was the HR manager, 5´6”, and not kind at him, at all.

He was about to greet her, just say good morning or something. But the second she spotted him there, she just turned her eyes and sighed.

He had the idea that this will be one of those quiet moments when you don´t want to talk to someone and that other person doesn´t want to talk to you. In a minute, this will pass. But she broke the silence.

 

“You know, this whole thing of the shrinking suits you.” said Cathy, standing in front of him and not making eye contact.

“Excuse me?!” he claimed, turning at her.

“Come on, Larry, we both know you´re a deuce, leering at women, bragging about your position in the company, money, your car, your muscles. It seems life´s giving you a little lesson. Now, you´re not that big, proud man you were. You catalog and criticize women based on their looks, how is this for a change? Well, maybe you do like being closer to woman´s asses, don´t you?” she asked in a teasing way.

Larry was furious. He knew she disliked him, but she had no right to act this way. Why couldn´t she just hate him in silence like a normal person? Was she saying all this because he was smaller now? She somehow was looking down at him? Could that be?

“Sh-shut it! I… you´re lying, I´ve never criticized women based on their looks.” That was the first thing he wanted to argue with her.

“You don´t? Come on, you´re always staring at all the young, hot women on the office. And believe me, complaints have reached my office. Some even told me how you operate. That you try to lure them with your sweet words, your tight body, your stupid jargon about your “mancave”. Larry, no one cares. And now, no one WILL.” She seemed to be letting all out, all those jarred emotions she gathered through time. He felt very insulted as she continued.

“I really don´t get why there´s people who are still nice to you. This girl, Violet, what´s up with her? I thought she hated you, but she carries your lunch upstairs with a huge smile on her face. And not to mention Mrs. Davis, some would think you have some sort of affair with her. Tell me, why do you go up to her office once a week? Does she tease you? Touch you? Do you make out? Hmmm? Is that how you got your promotion in the first place?”

“What? NO! I EARNED that promotion!” Those sly innuendos, she was just provoking him! He worked for that promotion, he worked REALLY hard! He won´t let her insult him in such way. She´s spoken too much.

“Let me tell you, Cathy. I DON´T care if you think so, I don´t give a shit if anyone else thinks so. I earned that promotion. So what if I talk with some women at the office? That´s not flirting, that´s just making small talk! And let me tell you something else, why don´t you take your poisonous mouth and shove it right up your ASS! That´s right, if you´re not to say something nice, then keep your FUCKING words for YOURSELF!” he was livid, and she was surprised that he took all of it in that way. Apparently, he´s also got a short temper.

“Don´t you think I feel bad about this? Don´t you think I hate what´s going on? I DO, every fucking day, when I wake up and go through life as a man who´s barely above the five-foot mark, I suffer. I DO, but I won´t give you the satisfaction to be right. I won´t give you that, no. I can tolerate that you try to look down at me because of my… my height. But I will NOT tolerate your stupid disparaging that I got a promotion only because you think I fucked the boss, hell NO!”

He was red, his fists were clenching. All the while, as he looked up at this woman, he was nearly spitting at her. And Cathy, well, she didn´t care. She acted indifferent towards his words. She didn´t need the now short guy nagging her.

“Ugh, you know what, I don´t care…” the elevator´s door conveniently opened and she went off on her floor, not carrying about him, at ALL!

“Wha… you… you can´t just talk shit about me and run away! Come back you… you…” Everyone listened to him screaming at her. It won´t be hard to guess this news will make it upstairs, WAY up.

 

The door was shut, leaving an enraged, provoked. He felt hot, a warm, annoying feeling all over his face. And right when he was alone, someone popped up.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk, Larry, Larry, Larry. We were ding so well, I thought you were learning. But you just proved me wrong. We´re still a long way from finishing here.” Evangeline looked at him, and he looked at her, mad, but not towards the angel.

As she snapped her fingers, he knew what was coming. Time to pay.

 

Larry felt chills as this, the largest spurt he´s had, was taking place. His mistake? Insulting a woman; and not for the first time.

It could be said that he knew that he was doing wrong. This was the third time he fell in the same mistake. But could he be blamed? He was insulted in a way that, it not only hit his ego, but it hurt. Cathy should be the one being punished, not him.

“But… but this is not my fault!” he complained as his face revealed a true worry. Weak, he felt weak. Vulnerable. Betrayed even. Now that he thought of Evangeline as an actual carrying angel, she showed him she was just doing her job.

“I´m sorry, Larry. We were making so much progress here…” she used to loom six-inches above him, now, she was even taller.

 

Three-inches. Larry had lost three inches. Deep down he knew something, he was now below the five-foot mark. Larry now stood at 4´10”, the shortest man at the whole building. Nine inches shorter than the angel looking down at him.

Evangeline didn´t seem mad, or emotionless like other times, right now, she seemed disappointed, with some concern right at the end.

“It… it wasn´t my fault! It was… it was Cathy! She´s… she´s the one to blame!” He couldn´t go with it knowing she thought it was his fault. Well, at least not only his.

“I know, I know she treated you bad, I know she started it. But you know that´s not an excuse. You should not let yourself go that easy. You should take a moment to think, breathe and think straight. I cannot allow things like this to happen. You cannot let this kind of things just… slip. You have to be polite. You have to be the biggest person. You cannot act like this. I believe this isn´t considerate good even in your, what´s the word, working standards?”

He hated her words, she was right. This whole thing was meant for him to become better. Even if he didn´t really needed or asked for it. Maybe this was a test, to see if he had learned. That maybe Evangeline sent, or hypnotized, Cathy to do such thing. But that can´t be.

“I… I…” he felt bad, and small. She was now a full head taller than him. He had a lot to process. For instance, can he still use his chair? Or… does he need some new, high, chair?

“I know, you´re sorry. It´s ok. And believe me, Cathy won´t get away with it so easy. I know some people heard you screaming back there, and believe me, gossip moves fast! Just wait for it, ok?” And she was gone.

 

Now, it was time for Larry to face the world as a 4´10” man.

He was worried, the elevator´s door was open in his floor. He stepped out, immediately wondering how things will be with Violet. She was already an amazon! And now that he´s this short, he kind of trembles deep down.

He hoped this was not one of those days when she teases him about his size. She had already explained this wasn´t meant to hurt him, just to sate one of her needs. Her roleplay/fetish/fantasies. Now that he knows her a little better, he knows she´s kinky. But he can´t truly complaint.

 

“Good morning, boss…” Came Violet´s sensuous tone as she rose from her seat.

Larry hoped she would not notice him until he crossed the door into his office, but it seems she was waiting for him. As always.

“Oh, hey… good morning…” he said as he had to crane his neck all the way up to meet her face.

Deep down, Violet knew he was shorter. She could almost feel it! But she chose to wear heels today. Making them a tool she´ll use to play this “today I´m growing” game. However, she had no idea he´d be shorter.

 

Violet´s plan for today was to wear her four-inch heels, not too much boost, but enough to make him notice. But she had no idea Larry would lose three-inches today.

She stood up slowly, but when she realized he was way shorter than she expected. She knew something was up.

Violet´s very, VERY focused on people´s heights. Whether they´re taller or shorter than her, she can´t help but to wonder their measurements. And today, she was sure, Larry was no longer 5´1”, not even 5´. This wasn´t hard to guess for her, but she liked to keep things interesting, as if it was a game.

“Let´s see… I´m 6´6” in these heels… and he´s… so cute! But you have to focus Violet, FOCUS.” She was smiling at him as she stood at her full height. He was mortified, but her smile helped him settle down.

At least seeing her smiling meant this was not one of those days when she played the role of a stern dominatrix, or anything in that area.

“Let´s see… he looks as if he was… but from my point of view he´s smaller so… that, minus four would be…” she bit her lower lip in a playful way. She was close to giving a final answer.

 

“Larry… are you 4´10” now?” she guessed, amazing.

“I… I am…” he was surprised by it. But more surprised with the size of her breasts, they looked titanic!

Violet started walking towards him. The closer she got, the more impressive she seemed. Gargantuan!

As she walked, he could see her boobs bouncing a little on her tight top. Boobs that were above his eye level! Now he had to look up at them, sure, she was wearing heels, but it doesn´t mean he´s not under five-feet-tall.

Her hips, swaying as she made her way towards him. Her long legs, seeming even longer with those heels. She was leggy, and her short skirt only revealed more of her soft, tight flesh. Her legs looked so smooth.

 

“My… did it happen last night? Are you feeling well? I don´t know if it´s normal for you to lose that much height? I mean, three inches are three inches. More when it comes to a shorty like you” she placed her hand over his head and patted him.

She was so imposing now. She could literally lean over him, placing her elbow over his head. Of course, she wasn´t the mean type of tall lady.

“Oops! Sorry… I shouldn´t called you shorty… unless… would you like it? I mean, with your spurt and my heels… ugh, what am I saying,” she bent, and then placed her hands on her knees. She had to lower herself twenty inches to meet him eye-to-eye. “How are you? Does this make you feel bad? Just tell me, ok?”

Violet seemed so excited at first, but now she has come to realize that she can´t actually let herself go that easy. He was ill, according to her. If he feels good, then they can work on something, but if he´s not, then that´s ok.

 

Larry didn´t felt good. At least not in the mood to follow up with her games. Her tease was fun, hot, sometimes weird, but it never stopped arousing him. But today, he had a lot of things to process about his new height, plus, he was still worried about that incident on the elevator.

There were some people who heard them, well, him. He wasn´t sure if he could forget it or if this will escalate. To lose inches and then having some sort of warning, or even a punishment, that will make this officially the worst day.

 

“Violet… I´m… I don´t really feel that good… I… I have some things to… to think about. I would like to just, go to my office and work so that I can forget about this. Ok?” she was impossibly tall now.

“Ok, yeah I… I know you need some time alone. Just… forget about my questions. I, it was stupid to ask if you´re up to… just, let´s just pretend I didn´t ask, alright?” He nodded.

But she couldn´t let him go, at least not now that he seemed so sad.

“Larry, if, if you need anything, and I mean anything. Just call me. I´ll be sitting on my desk.” A friend, today he needed a friend, and that was a role she didn´t mind playing. Overall, that´s what they were, right?

“Sure, thank you.” He smiled and walked into his office.

“Poor thing…” she thought as he drifted away.

 

Later, Violet received a message, from the boss. Not Larry, Mrs. Davis.

“Violet, I´ve heard some rumors about something that happened today, in the morning. And now I´ve received a confirmation from one of the guards. Is Larry feeling well? Is he alright? I´ve been told he seemed kind of stressed.”

Violet had no idea what she was talking about. No one had told her nothing. But she could tell he was under some stress, and she thought she knew the reason. She wrote back.

“I´m afraid he is. And I believe it´s all because he lost some inches. He´s standing at 4’10” now.”

Mrs. Davis had to read the message again. 4´10”? He´s under five-feet now? She was trying to guess how tall he´d be compared to her 5´7” frame, plus her two-inch heels.

 

Mrs. Davis: “Oh my! No wonder why he´s acting that way. So mad, so upset. You know, he yelled at Cathy, the HR manager.”

Violet: “He did?” She had no idea, he seemed so sad and frail. But that´s how he seemed when he met her, maybe something else had happened before.

Mrs. Davis: “I´m afraid so, I´m going to need to speak with both. To clear things up and to discuss this matter with both.”

Violet: “Do you know what happened? Is he the one who started it?” she was concerned.

Mrs. Davis: “That´s what I´m trying to find out. Please advise him to come to my office in an hour. I´ll call Cathy.”

Violet: “OK”

Violet was concerned, and so was Mrs. Davis.

 

Mrs. Davis laid back on her chair, wondering what had happened.

“Larry, sweetheart, you´re not that way… what´s going on?” she thought.

 

Larry swallowed as he hopped inside the elevator again. Mrs. Davis wanted to meet him, and Violet told him there will be someone else. But she didn´t specified who. She was trying to somehow protect him, and make sure he won´t try to get out of this one. Things could be worse for him if he didn´t went upstairs.

He had a lot of things in his mind now. Did Violet tell Mrs. Davis about his current height? Will they force him to take some time off? Who was this third person? A doctor? WHO!?

 

Larry was nervous. He walked out of the elevator and headed straight to Mrs. Davis´ office. As he made his way there, he could spot Lexie, sitting on her desk.

He swallowed, even a woman as short as Lexie, 5´3”, would completely tower over him. Plus the heels, ugh, he had a lot of things to take in mind now.

The good thing is that his once little assistant was too busy working. Apparently, she had a lot to do because, when he greeted her, she just said: “Mrs. Davis is waiting for you…” and pointed at the office.

 

He could see that someone else was already inside. Chatting with Mrs. Davis. It was a woman, but he could only see her from behind. Both the boss and this woman were sitting, and he could only see the back of this woman´s head. However, it seemed kind of familiar.

 

“Shit.” Larry thought as he stepped in and heard Cathy´s unmistakable voice. “It´s her again…”

 

As he entered, Mrs. Davis eyes immediately met him.

“Larry, HI. Come in, we were waiting for you.” Mrs. Davis was kind, even a little excited to see him.

Meanwhile, Cathy frowned. She wasn´t told who else was coming, she only knew they were waiting for another person. “Well, it took him forever…” she thought as she crossed her arms under her chest.

 

Larry made his way and sat on the chair next to Cathy. Everything was so big to him now. Both women seemed like basketball players now! Tall, imposing women. And to think that none of them was over 5´9”.

He felt a bit shy. He just sat on the chair and waited; he knew what was coming. And he couldn´t deny he was partially guilty for that incident on the elevator. Partially.

 

Mrs. Davis looked at Larry in an adoring way. “Aww, poor thing, he got smaller again…” she thought for a moment. But she knows it´s business time.

“Ok, I called you both because I, well I heard some things about you guys having an argue on the elevator,” Larry swallowed as Cathy frowned. “Now, I would like to know what happened. Why were you two fighting?”

Time to talk.

 

Cathy took over the conversation as soon as Mrs. Davis gave them the word. Of course, she didn´t exactly admitted she´s the one who started it. In fact, she kind of blamed Larry for “feeling his eyes on her ass.”

Larry felt insulted, he was not staring at her. He pointed that out. And immediately accused her of being the first one who broke the silence just to insult him. She talked shit, well he didn´t say shit, about him. About his person, his height, how he got the promotion, everything.

 

“Oh, no, Cathy. Lawrence worked hard to get to where he is. We cannot just call it luck.” Cathy had said he was banging her, but Larry didn´t felt like saying those exact words. So he said Cathy thought of him as an uncapable person who got lucky.

“And Lawrence,” Mrs. Davis turned at him, “Were you really checking Cathy out? Hmmm? You know that´s inappropriate.” As she looked down at him, she waved her finger as if saying don´t.

“I wasn´t looking! She… she made that up!” he seemed frustrated.

 

After a couple minutes, this talk was over. Mrs. Davis knew this was more of a personal discussion than something else. She could see Cathy was annoyed the second he walked in. As soon as Mrs. Davis pronounced his name, Cathy´s face turned into an upset, and annoyed, one.

Maybe she was the one who started, as he says.

 

“I´d like you both to apologize. We know BOTH acted in the wrong way here. Guys, we´re adults, and taking things in such way, that´s unprofessional. Now, I´m not saying I want you both to be friends, but you´re coworkers. Now, apologize to the other and we can finish up here.

Neither wanted to, but each faked an apology.

“Very well! Now, Cathy, you may go. I´d like to talk a little further with Lawrence here, about where he points his eyes at.” Mrs. Davis declared.

“But I…” Larry wanted to clear the fact that he wasn´t staring, at least not now. But Mrs. Davis rose her index finger, as in saying: “Don´t talk”.

 

Mrs. Davis made sure Cathy had left before she started talking again. When she was gone, she turned at Larry, but not on the same steady way as before. She was smiling at him in an adoring way.

“Awww, was the big lady mean to you, sweetheart?” She asked as she bent over her desk and placed her hands on her cheeks.

It seems this “chat” will be more of a way for her to have some alone time with him. But he doesn´t mind, as long as she´s kind.

“Well…” he started, but she didn´t stop talking.

“I don´t know why she made fun of your height, she´s our HR manager, she should be more considerate. But I´ve always had a feeling you two don´t get along so well… Now, I´m going to need you to tell me exactly what happened…” now, it was the moment to speak the whole truth. Does he even have to specify she thought he was having sex with her? Only time will tell.

Now, it´s only him and his tall, smiling, pampering boss. But really, what could go wrong?

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I just uploaded chapter 31 on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234