- Text Size +

Larry was trying to back up, but there was no room left for him to scatter. He was completely pinned between the kitchen´s counter and Grace´s now huge form.

He couldn´t deny it, taller women seemed in fact more attractive. His penis was hardening as the only thing filling his vision was Grace. The comparatively enormous milf, with wide shoulders, soft arms, hips wider than himself. She was a goddess. Her thick thighs were brushing his lower torso as her soft tummy pushed him in place.

He knew it, she was completely in control, looking at him with a lusty, voracious smile. He never would´ve thought he´ll be so weak and tiny compared to his 5´6” neighbor. But at 5´1”, he can´t really think other way.

 

“You know, cutie… I´ve been waiting for us to get some privacy. I´m not sure how you got it, but trust me… I don´t mind.” She winked at him in a sexy way, biting her lower lip as she did.

Larry knew it, she was hot, and not only because of her exercise. They were so close that he could feel some heat emanating from her pussy. One that will soon devour his entire cock.

“I´m terribly sorry you got this illness, darling. But I hope it makes you feel better to hear that, you´re still really handsome…” she stated, as he awkwardly smiled up to her, trying to look at her face. But he was mire like rising his chin to avoid her big boobs.

They were so close that he could already feel her soft tits coming close to him. They hung heavily inside her sports bra, and trembled as she came closer. Now, they were just about to come all over him.

 

Larry knew it, he was so close to be shrank. He could already listen to the snatching of Evangeline´s fingers as this milf of a woman had her fun with him. He couldn´t deny it, he wanted it, but he knew it was bad for him.

He needed a way out, but she was simply bigger, and even if he didn´t want to believe it, stronger. Enough to keep him right there.

“What should we do first, handsome? Maybe, we should just get wild all over the kitchen´s table, or… would you like to take things upstairs?” He knew what was coming, she started coming down, closer, and closer. She puckered her lips, and just as she was about to kiss him, a voice came from behind them.

 

“Uhm… I just, ordered the pizza. Is… is everything alright?” Nellie just came to his rescue. Thankfully.

When she noticed Larry was no longer on the main door, she went to look for him, and it took her quite some minutes to find him on the kitchen. Pinned to the counter by her aunt´s bigger body. Nellie was two-inches taller than Grace, however, Grace´s more mature assets had gained some thickness through the years. Her butt will be in shame compared to the mature woman´s round buttocks.

Larry sighed as Grace finally pulled herself back.

“Oh, Nellie, we´re… I was just saying hi to our lovely neighbor…” she knew her niece was an adult, 24-years-old, but who´d tell her own niece she was about to have sweaty, hot sex with the neighbor? Doesn´t seem as a good idea.

 

Nellie knew exactly what was going on. She knew her aunt, and that she had, well, a sex life. However, instead of coming in to a room where two people where about to give into the passion they built, something else seemed to go on.

Grace was hot, as most of the time. But Larry seemed a bit off. Relieved even. She could see how he relaxed when she appeared. Stopping her aunt, but from what?

 

After a while, pizza was there. Time to eat. However, Nellie used this time to check what was going on between these two. Larry seemed ok, but when he turned at Grace´s sexy glances, at her deep pleading eyes, begging for a second to get a piece of him. She had an idea of what was happening. It was time for her to intervene.

 

“Let me walk you home…” Said Nellie as Larry was about to leave the house.

“But. I live right next door. Don´t you think it´s a little… unnecessary? Heh.” Her offer seemed kind of strange.

“Trust me, it´s fine.” She winked. But why? He couldn´t tell.

He just allowed the towering lady to follow him. It wasn´t even dark outside, he was confused.

Part of him felt as if she now thought he was weak. Needy. That he couldn´t look after himself. That pissed him off. But then, he just took a deep breath. He may be overthinking the whole matter.

 

Just as he got to the main entrance of his house, he said, as if telling her she could leave. “Well, I´m here, so…” but she interrupted him.

“I know what´s going on here, ok? Don´t worry.” Replied Nellie as she turned at her aunt´s house. As if she was making sure no one was looking.

“What? W-what´s going on?” He wondered if she knew there was an angel who was secretly shrinking him. Well, not secretly, but what if she was aware of Evangeline’s existence? His heart skipped a beat.

“You know, about my… my aunt.” She whispered.

“Your… Grace?” he asked, feeling strange.

“Yes, but, shhh, let´s get in, we can talk about it inside where she can´t listen…” she whispered as she opened the door and pushed him in.

He didn´t like the fact that she so easily manhandled him in. She didn´t seem to be trying too hard, still, he wasn´t trying to oppose to this woman. He chose to believe he wasn´t weak, he was just complying, that´s it.

 

Both of them sat on his couch. He felt confused as this tall woman sat next to him, with a semi-worried look on her face.

“Is she… forcing you to do some things you don´t want, you can trust me. It´s ok, you´re safe here.” Nellie said.

Larry´s eyes opened widely by her words. Grace? Forcing him? Well, it´s true that he can´t have sex with her without ending up shrinking. In a way, she was trying to force him.

“NO. I… of course not!” he replied. Kind of upset.

“Larry, come on, it´s ok. She´s bigger than you. Just tell me, if she´s somehow… pushing you to have sex with her, without your consent…” It was kind of her to try to help. But it felt so demeaning.

Bigger? Now he looks like a small man who needs help from average women? Is that the impression she´s getting.

 

Larry felt like screaming. Like yelling she was wrong. How could a man like him be manhandled that way? But then, a voice echoed inside his mind.

“Relax, she´s just looking for you.” It was Evangeline´s sweet voice.

“I don´t need help.” He declared mentally.

“Really? It seems to me that if it wasn´t for her, you´d be a few inches shorter by now…”

“Fine. She did help me, but I don´t need her to… to look after me as if I was… puny!” He didn´t like to be underestimated or to have someone´s pitty.

“Lawrence, don´t be silly. She´s not pity on you. Besides, don´t you think it would be nice if someone helped you avoid your neighbors… desires? Hmmm? She can make sure you don´t end up giving inches because you gave into her. Come on, be smart!”

Evangeline was right. He couldn´t quite avoid going there, when he was invited. But if someone helped him stay away from Grace´s… claws. Then he´ll take it.

 

Nellie stood there, with her hands joined over her lap, expecting an answer. She´ll give him time, she wasn´t going to push any confession out of him. She was patient.

“Ugh. She´s… first of all, she´s not forcing me to have sex with her,” it had been just one time and it was not forced. “second, you´re… kind of right. I, I don´t mean to be rude but, she does get kind of… pushy towards sex.” She was, he wasn´t lying. She had been trying to seduce him for months now.

“I knew it! Sorry, I meant… poor thing.” He knew it, this was his chance to say it.

“Yeah. But, you know, since she´s, b-bigger,” he hated to admit that, “Do you think that… since you´re… even bigger, can you like, help me out?” he felt dumb. As if he was asking for help with some bully. He wasn´t proud if it, but he had no other choice.

“SURE! I can keep an eye on you when you´re with us… and not only with us. I… I was wondering, since, you know, my aunt Grace´s kind of… you know. Would you rather eat here, at your place, sometimes?”

“What? You mean, having Grace come here too?” he could already picture the huge milf carrying him into his room as she then threw him over the mattress and ripped her blouse off, exposing her big, bouncing tits. The last part didn´t sound that bad.

“No, of course not, that´ll be like… worse. What I mean is, would you like it if we, you and me, ate dinner here. Alone. You know, if you like.” Nellie had a point there. It´ll be easier to avoid Grace if she wasn´t around. Plus, having Nellie cook for him, that could save him some time.

“I think… that doesn´t sound bad. It´s… hold on, are you sure she won´t mind? You know, you´re here, visiting her. Isn´t that kind of… rude?” he asked, being considerate, for the first time in a long time.

“Pffft. Come on, I´m a grown woman, I can eat dinner wherever I want.” She placed her hands on her hips and stood proud.

“Well, if you´re cool with it, sure. We can share a meal here from time to time.”

“GREAT!” Nellie replied.

One more problem fixed. But his neighbor was just one of many. And not even amongst the BIG problems he had. More than problems, he was uncertain about some stuff, about some people.

 

The next day, he arrived to his office. But as he turned at Violet´s desk, he found she wasn´t there.

“How strange, is she late? Well, her purse there… she must be at the bathroom.” He resolved as he opened his office´s door.

And when he did, he found Violet, but not on the usual way, or should it be, not on her usual clothes.

“Good morning, Larry. Why don´t you close the door…” she said with a deep sexy tone. Sitting on his desk.

Larry couldn´t believe it, she was wearing the shortest, tiniest skirt he´s ever seen. Her legs seemed so long, and her thighs seemed even thicker as she allowed him to leer at much more flesh than usual.

“I´ve been waiting for you…” she had been sitting with her legs crossed, but she shifter her position. When she motion to place her upper leg down, he could see her tiny, sexy panties. He swallowed as she placed her other leg up, covering her crotch. Something was going on, and he loved it.

 

“Right… this must be one of her games… nice!” he wouldn´t mind playing along with her.

“So… you´ve been waiting for me, huh? I wonder why?” he asked.

“Why? Oh, Larry, you know why…” and just like that, she guided her big hands to her shirt, right in front of her huge tits and ripped the shirt open. A few buttons flew in the air as she uncovered her bare cleavage. They were big.

Larry swallowed, he had to blink a couple times to know if he was looking properly at this. She just teared her own shirt to show off her tits, right?

“Wha…” he had no idea for her reasons. She seemed kind of weird, but in the hot way.

This all felt as if she had multiple personalities. One day she was someway and the other a whole different way. However, he knew this was just her way to have fun at the office. Maybe it was just because he was a shrinking man who´ll help her fulfill her most secret fantasies. But he didn´t mind being a pawn on that game. She wasn´t married, and she certainly wanted a piece of him. He´ll be fine.

 

Larry locked the door behind him. He dropped his briefcase and put hands into action.

He came running to her as she opened her legs, allowing him to step between them. As she was sited on his desk, he could feel she was too high for him to reach. He had to stand on his tip-toes to reach for her mouth.

She noticed, and just decided to drop a little something there, “Too short, aren´t we?” she didn´t bent to reach for him, instead, she stood there for a second, looking at him, she had something in mind.

 

Before he could even react, she placed her hands under his armpits, pulled him up and rapidly threw him over his desk as she stood up. Then, she leaped over him and pinned his arms down.

Larry wasn´t expecting this. Why had she done that?! He felt backwards on his desk as she then pinned him down, why? This would be better if she sent him some sort of script for these silly games of her.

“Now, you don´t get to decide when we will or will not kiss, ok? I´M the one in control here.” She that´s what she wanted. To play the dominatrix role.

He didn´t quite like the idea of a woman acting in such way towards him. But he really had no choice. Violet was just too big for him. Over a foot taller, much heavier, she just proved she´s much stronger. Plus, there´s the fact that, even if he tries to get out of this, she will most likely deny it since she´s in character now, and just go on as she pleases.

 

“Your eyes are telling me to stop,” she continued, “but your little friend here can´t lie, you like this, don´t you?” His cock was hard, but not because of her domineering, he was hard because her boobs were about to pop off from her bra. They pendulated over him as she spoke.

Without losing any time, she simply reached for him, caressing his hard member with her fingers, toying with it for a little, and suddenly, she started unzipping his pants.

“Violet, I…” he had some doubts about office sex. Where there any cameras on his office?

“Mistress Violet.” She corrected.

He was not going to say that, however, he didn´t have a chance to speak. As soon as she pulled his member out of his pants, she immediately grabbed it with such strength, that it made his whole body tense. He was feeling a rush of electricity all over his spine.

Just like that, the amazon began to jerk him off. Pulling his hardening member up and down. All the while, making eye contact with him. Smiling in a way that simply told him she was the boss now.

 

Nothing came out of his mouth but moans and babble. She was jerking him off like no one had. Her firm, strong grip made his legs felt like jelly. And the hard, fast motion she had on him, as she masturbated his now hardened member, it was making him breathe faster.

He had no idea if she had already done this. But the way she was doing it, she was making it so that he could fear her ripping off his member and yet, gentle enough to please him. He felt as if this was going to end up wrong, but at the same time, he enjoyed it very much.

“I like it when you moan, my pet…” does she have the need to say so? He would´ve protested, if he could talk.

Now, she had just one hand on his chest as her free hand jerked his erect member faster, and faster, and FASTER! His heart was racing inside his chest, but not at the same speed as this amazon´s hand went up and down all over the length of his dick.

Her titanic breasts bouncing as she kept going. It was a total show, he could see her enormously round breasts jumping on her bra as a part of her areola was finally showing. He wondered when her nipples will come out and greet him.

He could also notice she was putting some force into it; she seemed as if she needed a break. But she kept going. Her breathing was harder, she was getting tired, however, her hand kept moving faster.

The fingers on his feet clenched, he grabbed the border of his desk´s counter. He could feel it coming.

 

He tried not to be too loud, but he couldn´t help the sound of an imminent orgasm to come out and break into her ears. At the same time as his dick exploded, throwing a huge load of cum in the air, which landed right on her breasts.

He was spent. But her masturbation didn´t stop there.

 

“Did I say you could cum? No! Now, as a punishment, we´re going to keep this going.

“But…” he couldn´t say a thing before her hand, which slowed to a nice, gentle pace, sped up once again.

Her cleavage bounced as her tits were covered with his cum. However, her hands kept going all over his member. This became easier as his cum, which now covered her hand, lubricated his member.

“NnnnGgghHHH…” he couldn´t speak, his member was so sensitive now. And she knew it. And chose to take advantage of it.

 

“No, don´t complaint, you just ruined my blouse, now you have to be punished.” She made him cum once more. But it wasn´t enough.

Again, and again. He couldn´t even move because of the wave of pleasure on his body, together with the overly weak feeling all over. He felt as if a huge force pinned him down to his desk. Yes, it was her hand, but there was something else. Maybe he was unable to flex as his member was being masturbated.

Like that feeling you get when you´re slippering on wet floors. You´re trying, but you simply can´t.

 

However, he was sweating now, he had to focus to keep breathing. Violet was simply so powerful. Apparently, his assistant had a dark side. And he didn´t like it. Yes, he was being jerked off like never in his life. But is it necessary to do so for the fifth time? Nonstop? He feels just like a toy now.

 

Finally, she stopped.

“There, you´ve been punished enough.” She declared as the exhausted form of Larry rested on his cum covered desk. His pants, part of his shirt, there was semen all over.

Even stains on Violet´s blouse. Was he able to produce all that? Wow.

While he was trying to recover, Violet guided her index finger to her tit, grabbed a few of his semen in it and then shove it up her mouth.

“MMMMmmm, SWEET! The sweet taste of victory.” She simply rose to her full height.

Violet stood above him, with both hands on her hips as she looked down at him. Victory? Had she won something?

 

“I need to go get changed. In the meantime… why don´t you clean this place up? You´ve made a mess here…” He?

 

She rebuttoned her blouse and head out of his office. Leaving Larry exhausted on his desk, looking up to the ceiling.

And then, Evangeline´s face came out of nowhere and looked down to him.

“Haha, are you feeling tired? Hmmm?” She was making fun of him, again.

“Very funny. You know this isn´t my fault.” He thought, he couldn´t yet speak.

She just smiled and added: “You better clean this whole mess, before the cum stains… everything. I didn´t knew humans could produce so much semen…” she explained.

“Me neither…” he mentally replied.

“The good thing is, you didn´t do anything wrong. In fact, you… kind of helped her with her… fantasy. I think.”

He just turned his eyes. She came all the way here to congratulate him? Or just to make fun of him.

“Look, I won´t take any inches away from you. Instead, as a reward, I´ll give you a little help.” She snapped her fingers, and voila! He was clean and all of the cum was gone.

This was hard to believe, she actually helped him.

“Now, I will only take your cum out of you and this place. But not off of her. First of all, it will seem suspicious that all your cum suddenly disappears, and she´s got a change of clothes on her purse. Don´t ask me, apparently, she had made a very well ahead plan.”

“Wow… thanks!” he felt grateful, very.

“You´re welcome. Now you cannot say I don´t do anything for you. Bye, bye!” And she was gone.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 30 on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234