- Text Size +


Larry felt so strange. What had just happened? Mrs. Davis was kind, but never before she had acted that way. He felt so weird, he got chills when she approached and caressed his cheek, she pinched it. PINCHED IT!

He just made his way out, walked into the elevator; passing Lexie by, she was too busy with her current work to pay any attention to whatever was happening around her. She couldn´t help but to wonder how on earth did Violet manage to do this? If she was stressed, if she had time to sleep, or maybe if she was some sort of robot.

“Seriously, does she shove up a USB up her ass and just process the whole thing?” thought Lexie as Larry just passed her by. Her thoughts were not quite… kind, but she was under a lot of pressure. Maybe it would´ve been better if she had actually tried harder while working for Larry.

 

Right now, Larry was lost in his own mind. He felt so weird. Part of him felt so odd for what had just happened. Mrs. Davis seemed so affectionate, so kind, so nurturing. Why? He felt so out of place while he looked up to her. She was now an amazon to him. He had so many different feelings. Which leads to what the other part of him felt.

It felt good. He wouldn´t admit it out loud, but her words, they were kind of tranquilizing to him. Making him feel as if things were just easier. That he could take it easy. And she was right, he could rely on Violet for help. Ask her not to throw a bunch of work on him. Overall, she would assist him, just as she is intended to.

But deep down, he had this feeling, as if he could somehow make Mrs. Davis Happy. And if he did a good job, then she´ll be really enthusiastic about it.

He could picture it. Mrs. Davis, well Rose -as her kind alter ego could be called- she will rise from her desk and make her way to him, with her long arms wide open, smiling. A warm welcoming smile as she makes her way to him and just embraces him in a tender hug.

“You´re doing so good, Larry. How sweet from you…” He swallowed, he swallowed hard as he got inside the elevator and pressed the button for his floor.

Why was he thinking like that? Why did he just fantasize about it? Why? It seemed as if now he was seeking for some sort of approval from her. He wanted to do good, great even, but that´s supposed to be because that´s the way things should be. He´s supposed to have his work done, all in order to receive his paycheck and prove he´s the right one for the job. And possibly getting a promotion.

But this idea that just came to him. With his tall, kind boss running to him. That was so off. And the worst part was. It was turning him on.

 

Larry turned down to his feet with shame, just to find his hard member making a tent on his pants. Maybe it would be hard to notice for someone who wasn´t looking at it, but from above, right from his angle, it was noticeable.

“Shit, shit, SHIT! How… how long has that been there? And why?” Was it because of the feeling of approval? Was Mrs. Davis´s validation turning him on? He wasn´t the type who´ll have weird fantasies with those kinds of things.

Or, could it be because she was just so tall now, and her breasts seemed so much bigger? That could make more sense. She was a tall -at least to him in his current state- voluptuous, and milf kind of hot woman.

Having her looming above him, smiling, touching him as he blushed. She exerted some sort of power on him. Not only because she was the boss, but because of the true physical power she now had. She was the big one, in that room in which they were, on her office, she was the big person.

Had this shrinking messed up his mind and turn him into some sort of submissive guy? One that gets turned on whenever a dominant woman´s kind to him? Whenever a big, strong, powerful lady overpowers him? Makes him feel weak, small, inferior?

She was superior to him in every way, taller, heavier, wealthier and of course, she was the boss.

“No, no, hell no. I´m… she´s… this doesn´t make sense, this… boner, it´s just unjustified!” he claimed as he frowned straight at his hard cock.

 

“Having some trouble there… little one?” Said Evangeline, followed by a chuckle, at his expenses of course. She said the “Little one” part because of the way he was feeling now, insecure about himself, and the reasons for it.

“Shut it, ok? I´m… this isn´t funny!” he protested.

“I don´t know, it´s quite funny to me. You humans, well males, get hard in your penises whenever you feel excited. It´s a natural reaction. Yet, you all feel ashamed whenever you do so in public. What´s the matter? Is your boss… what´s the expression? Switching… starting… oh, I got it, is she turning you on?” Said the angel, in a really wryly way.

“She´s not… I´m not… listen, even if she did, which is NOT the case, what´s it to you? Huh? If you´re my guardian angel, why don´t you help me settle this thing down, un-harden my member or something…” he asked.

“Well, that would be messing up with your free will, something I can´t do. Right now, this is between you and your penis.”

“Fuck! Then why did you come here? If you´re not going to help me with… this.”

“Oh, but I´m helping you.” She declared.

“How?” She was quite hot, which would not help at all.

“I´m distracting you. You´re troubling your mind with all those worries. Just face it, women want to look for you, that´s… most of it. Even if they´re bigger, heavier, or even stronger, that should not be a problem. You´re all equals, no matter your size, height, or position in the office. In the end, you´re all part of the same community, live in the same city and face yourselves in the everyday life.” She was right.

That piece of advice, it helped. Yes, he was in fact overthinking the whole thing. He should just chill, relax and take thing easy.

“And if you want to hide it, you can untuck your shirt. It would cover it up a little.” She whispered the last part.

 

Evangeline was right. Even if she made fun of him at first, she was right. Perhaps, this was all part of what she wanted to teach him. No matter the height, he was still a man. Even if he lost a whole foot in height, he was still working the same job, living in the same house, owning the same car. He could do it, he should.

He thanked Evangeline and did as she said. Untucked his shirt and when the elevator stopped, he went out.

 

Larry made his way to his office, with his head high, walking proud, ensured. He could do it. He should have no doubt that he´s capable of achieving his goals, succeeding in what he´s supposed to do. In fact, his member had settled a bit in his pants. He smiled, proud of himself.

“I can do it, I´m the man, I´m the boss, I´m…” just a few feet away from his office´s door, something happened.

 

His vision, it was suddenly blocked, it all turned dark. He couldn´t see a thing, so he stopped. He could make up what it was, hands, large, soft hands.

He could feel their moisture softness as he pulled his hands up, grabbing those stranger´s hands. And the scent, the sweet smell of those delicate, yet big, hands. It was a woman, and judging by their size, it could only be one person. When she spoke, it was all confirmed.

“Guess who?” Came Violet´s voice.

“Violet? Why… why are you doing this?” he asked to the tall amazon behind him. She was a whole foot taller than him. A bit more actually, she was 6´2”, plus her shoes.

Violet was playing. She said it before, today, she was going to be extra nice. Plus, Mrs. Davis sent her a message, explaining that Larry seemed a bit tense and that it could be a good idea to try and relax him a bit. Take it easy on the work.

 

“Hey, you guessed quite fast. That´s not funny.” She declared as she removed her hands from his eyes and placed them on his shoulders. After that, she started massaging them. “You seemed a little tense earlier, I just thought this could be fun…”

Her touch, her gentle, yet firm massage, it was working some things on him. Yes, it felt good, but maybe too good, his member was getting hard, again. He felt shivers run through all his body. Once more, he was vulnerable, in the hands of a big woman, the biggest there was.

Larry couldn´t do anything but to put his hands on his pants, shove his hands inside his pockets to hide his hard-on.

“Shh, shh, relax. Just let big ol´ me give you a gooooood massage. That´s it, relax, big guy. You seem to be under a lot of pressure. Take it easy for a moment. A break´s not bad, you can take a break every now and then. And if you need it, you can always call me, I can help you get relaxed. I can make you feel better.” Her words, her soft whispers cooing at him from above, it was nice, and arousing.

It wasn´t having the effect she may want it to have. If her plan was to make his dick stone hard, she got it.

 

“Oh, he´s tensing up.” Violet thought as she massaged him. She needed to fix it.

“Say… how about we go to your office and let you have a sit. You´re awfully tense now.” She said with a sweet voice as she practically guided him inside his office.

 

Inside the room, Larry just walked to his chair and felt how Violet´s hands firmly, yet softly, pushed him down to sit on his chair.

“There we go, relax, just real and let me help you here. Serene your mind, just try not to think, keep your mind blank, relax and imagine we´re on the beach, do you like the beach? The calm sound of waves, shhh, shhh, shhh…” He had another thing in mind.

What if Violet just bent over and helped him settle him cock. Jerk him off, a blowjob maybe. Anything could do. Right now, he was so aroused, if she didn´t stop, he´ll burst inside his pants. His member was so sensitive now, was this a side effect of the shrinking? Or was he this way around taler women? He didn´t have a fetish for taller women, does he?

 

Lucky for him, and his pants. Violet´s massage ended right on time. He wasn´t sure how to avoid cumming, or how to ask her if she really wanted to “help” him.

“Tell me, did you like your lunch?” Asked Violet.

“Oh, y-yes… yes I did.” He replied.

“Good, did you like that green juice I brought you?” came her voice again.

How could he tell her? Should he lie and hide the fact that he gave it away? But he should be honest. She wouldn´t mind, right? It was just his opinion. But he should leave out the fact that he gave it away, or to who he gave it to.

“I… no, sorry but I didn´t. It was… it tasted too much like celery, but I appreciate the nice gesture.” He smiled.

“Aww, well, I´ll take that in mind. No green juices for Larry.” She said as if she was making a mental note.

He giggled; Violet was fun. Larry felt relieved, enough to forget the imminent erection he had on his pants. Asking her for some sort of sexual thing would ruin the mood here. But she made it clear that it was a possibility, but not now.

 

He allowed her, Larry just let himself go and allowed Violet to do her thing. Whatever it was that she was doing. She said she wanted to be kind, and she was. All she did the rest of his shift was to chat, caress him with her larger hands.

She was attentive, kind, caring. She told him that he should finish what he could. Tomorrow would be a brand-new day to finish the rest of his duties. There was no need to rush, nothing was urgent.

Larry just accepted his faith. If the women at the office, well at least Violet and Mrs. Davis, wanted to treat him nice, he may as well accept it. Mrs. Davis said it, if he needed a day off, or two, or even a small vacation, he could just go all the way up to her office and ask her directly. As simple as that. And to him, it all seemed that, if he asked for them, he´ll get them, no questions asked.

But he knew better, he would take them, for sure, but not now. He´ll save all of that for some other day when he really needed them. And during the long while Violet was there, he just enjoyed himself, well her.

He accepted the amazon´s tenderness, her sweet treatment. His only worry was if anyone would step into his office and witness how giant Violet was pampering him. The door was wide open, anyone could´ve stepped in at any moment. But that didn´t happen.

 

The day was over, at least his office day. Larry stood up from his chair and picked up his stuff. He closed the door and waved at Violet.

“See you tomorrow.” He said.

“See ya´… boss…” her last words seemed kind of teasing. The way she said “boss”, it carried some sensuousness on it. But he didn´t dare to stay and see what would happen. He simply smiled in an awkward, yet trustable way, and walked away.

“I wonder… why isn´t she leaving?” She had stayed, ever day, a bit longer than him. By the time he was gone, she was still there. And always there before he arrived. Larry didn´t knew it, but Violet worked at least one hour more than him, sometimes two.

She had orders from above. Mrs. Davis told Violet that she needed to complete certain tasks that would be unimportant for Larry. Minor things she could handle herself. Matters on the floor she worked on, some mild paperwork, minor issues that needed to be fixed.

Violet didn´t mind, she worked for Mrs. Davis, still, even if she was Larry´s “assistant”. She received orders from the main boss. Plus, there were some things Lexie didn´t quite knew how to do, and those things were given to Violet.

But she didn´t mind being left alone; in fact, it was at those times when she fantasized about the new day. Her new day with Larry.

“It seems he likes it when I´m kind… very much…” she thought to herself as she was typing. And yes, she noticed his futile attempts to hide his erection. Putting his hands inside his pockets? It was not as discrete as he would´ve wanted.

“You like it kind? Then I´ll give you kind… but sexy…” she bit her lower lip. She had to brainstorm what she´ll do to him tomorrow. A gentle, yet naughty way to be. Perhaps, it was time to give the next step. “But what?” she wondered.

She had to plan it all, a way to get what she wanted and also give him a little something. “A hug? A kiss? Maybe, French styled? Oh… I got it… yes, we´ll start with a kiss, but not in the usual way, no. Sorry boss, but tomorrow it will be my turn to enjoy. And tomorrow, I choose to be BIG and dominant… mmmm, yes!” she blushed by the thoughts she was having.

 

In the meantime, Larry had made his way home. It was harder to drive being one foot shorter. He realized that his sit wouldn´t go any further. He could see, he still had a nice view, but his legs were getting too short. He didn´t have much of a problem now, but if this shrinking didn´t stop. He´ll have one.

He got off his car and locked it with the alarm. And when he turned at his porch, he noticed something, well someone. Nellie.

 

“Hey there…” she waved at him.

“Hi, what up?” he greeted her.

“Not much, I´ve been waiting here for you… I thought you got off of work at 5:00, and now… it´s 5:30, is your workplace too far from here?” she asked, which seemed like something weird to ask, a bit intrusive.

“Oh, yeah, I… well my workplace´s not that far, but there´s traffic and… sometimes you don´t get lucky with the traffic lights…” he replied stepping closer. Nellie was taller than him, so he had to look a good deal up to her. She was 7” taller than him. Quite a difference.

“Right…” Nellie said as she shifted her weight to her other foot, swaying her hips a little.

“So… what brings you here so early?” He asked, was dinner served already? And, would this dinner thing be like an every day thing? He didn´t mind, but was there a real need for it?

“Well, nothing really, I just wanted to see if you wanted to come to my aunt´s place a bit early today. We´re ordering pizza and I wanted to check which one you like…” her words seemed sincere, and she had a million-dollar smile on her face. It just seemed as if she wanted to hang out, that´s it.

And to a guy like Larry, who believed any woman would fall to his feet, he thought she now had a crush on him. “Meat lovers, that´s the pizza I like…” his tone was easy, deeper, and he pulled his “sexy” smile.

“Oki doki!” she replied, and then, she grabbed him by the hand and pulled him, “Let´s get going, I´ll get my phone and order right away. Come with me, it shouldn´t take more than thirty minutes…” she was bigger, naturally, she pulled him easily.

He almost tripped at first, but he rushed to her excited pace and went straight to the house next door. Apparently, Nellie didn´t fell for him, not right away, but there was another thing. He was going straight to Grace´s house. And that only meant one thing, trouble.

 

“Wait here, I´ll go get my phone and order…” she rushed through the stairs, “Or… I´ll order right now, I´ll get down in a minute, ok?” she was gone.

Larry was alone in the main entrance of Grace´s place. Inside the house, waiting at the end of the stairs. He felt weird, vulnerable even. He thought that allowing Nellie to pull him there could be a good idea.

He just relaxed and followed her. But it seems he let his guard down, now, he was turning to the sides, was Grace there?

 

He walked into the living room. She wasn´t there. He thought about taking a sit, but was it a good idea? He was in someone else´s place, he was a guest, but no one had invited him to sit. Was it rude? Was it right? Nellie had already invited him, although she didn´t quite told him to get comfortable, just to wait. Would he be breaking any rules there?

“Ugh, why am I overthinking this whole thing? It´s fine! Right?” he was confused.

Between his confusion and the paranoia of having Grace pop out of nowhere, his mouth got dry. So dry. Where was Nellie? She said it should take a minute, why was she taking so long? Or was it that the time was running too slow? He had no idea.

 

He found himself sneaking to the kitchen, he knew where it was. He needed water, a glass of water. He couldn´t even swallow, that´s how dry his mouth was.

“Glasses… glasses… where are the glasses?” he whispered as he checked on the upper cabinets of the kitchen.

“Looking for something… handsome?” Came Grace´s voice from behind him. He was screwed.

Larry immediately turned. Grace was right behind him, maybe three feet away, and five-inches above. It was humiliating that a 5´6” woman loomed above him, yet it was his new reality.

“What brings you here? Hmmm? Did you miss me, hon?”

Karry knew it, as Grace approached, he knew she wanted a piece of him.

 

Her milfing curves swaying from one side to the other as she approached. She was wearing gym clothes, and her body was covered in sweat.

Her boobs bounced inside her sports bra. And her belly, at full display, was covered with sweat. Her yoga pants, tight, stretched over her thick thighs. Her thick legs approaching to him as she walked his way.

He stepped back, one step at a time, he found himself cornered between the counters. And right in front of him, the lusty, sweaty, tall, curvy presence of his lusty neighbor. She licked her lips.

“I could use the extra cardio, you know?” came her last words before she stepped right in front of him. Pinning him in place. Her soft, sweat body pressing against his.

He knew one thing, whatever happened next, will not be good. Maybe it could, if he wasn´t about to shrink for having sex with a married woman.

“This is so unfair…” he thought.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 29 on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234