- Text Size +

Not long after that, the tinies continued their trek towards the main office. Finally, their plan to destroy the chemicals targeting the colony could succeed. They survived the kitchen, as well as Alix's obliviously hostile coworkers. 


They walked, once again, between the bricks, staying low to keep safe. Unfortunately, they weren't low enough. 


Alix heard her coming, but had hoped, since she was a little bit older, she wouldn't see them. Mary Beret, 50-something year old owner of The Steak Shack, had been looking for and at bugs for the past few days. That very night, she had plans to spray down specific corners of the store in order to kill all the bugs she had seen lately. Of course, what she didn't know, is that one of these bugs she intended to kill, worked for her. 


"Oh, I got you now!" Mary whispered to herself, loud enough for the tinies to hear. They watched as she turned around, making a break for it the second her eyes left them.


A fridge sat along the wall of the back hallway, of which the tinies now hid underneath. It felt like enough, how could Mary know where they would hide? They stayed in place, and hoped for the best.


The floor shook as she walked. At first, a light tremor, but it got worse as she approached. She got closer, and closer, standing right outside the fridge. They thought she gave up, she should turn around, then it moved.


The fridge was on wheels, making it easy to move, and Mary just rolled it away to spot them. Alix looked into his boss's brown eyes; she had light brown hair, freckles, and a sprayer filled with something deadly. His boss was about to kill them.


"RUN!" Lasius screamed, dragging them all underneath the fridge. The mist followed close behind, essentially chasing the group. They ran towards Mary's office, the goal. 


However, she met them on the other side, too. As they ran, Mary's face dropped into view, alongside the sprayer. With no regard for their lives whatsoever, Mary sprayed more directly at them. 


None of them had any escape plan. Immediately Alix inhaled the mist, dropping to his knees as it felt like he was decomposing. His chest heaved, his body ached, his head pounded. He watched as Mary stood back up, felt as she walked away; a job well done on her part. Accidentally killing her own employee, and other tiny human beings. 


It was going to be a slow death. Now, it was just Alix and Lasius left, crawling their way to victory, no matter the cost. 



An eternity later, they made it. Together, they crawled underneath Mary's office door, and made their way towards her chair in the center. Fortunately, the office was currently vacant. 


"We need..." Lasius started, getting interrupted by a coughing fit. "The spray is on her desk. We need to rip it open, spilling it... I think she only has one."


Alix nodded, "And... And that will give the colony time... time to escape." He finished.


They stared upwards at their new task. Mary's chair alone was gigantic at their size. In no way was it as big as Mary herself, but seeing such a mundane object so much larger than life was bewildering at the least.


The two final members of the group began tirelessly scaling the chair, Lasius struggling the most. 


Eventually, they made it to the top, and Lasius collapsed immediately. 


"I cannot go any further." He breathed. "This is it for me, Alix." He was heaving on his hands and knees, looking barely alive.


Alix fell down next to him, trying to help him up. "No, no you're okay. Come on, Las!" He could feel the ground begin to rumble, she was coming. "She's coming, Las, get up!" But it was no use.


"I... I can't. Go!" Lasius said, shoving Alix away.


Hesitantly, Alix continued, climbing up the arm of the chair, just as Mary entered. The door swung open, Alix feeling the gust of wind as he stood. He barely kept his balance. 


Passing a final glance back to Lasius, he sprinted towards the edge and jumped towards the desk. Luckily, the chair sat just a little bit over the desk, leaving Alix to roll onto it. 


Lasius, on the other hand, watched helpless as death herself approached. Mary walked over to her desk with incomprehensible speed to a tiny, pulling her chair backwards to sit. Lasius was tossed forwards, trying to stay strong above his fear. To no use, however, seeing her jean covered ass. Mary's hips were wide already, and her ass at his size was planet-worthy.


Helplessly, he couldn't find the courage to even scream. He stared, painstakingly as she crushed him underneath her weight. There was no suffocation, the impact alone shattered Lasius, killing him near instantly.


Meanwhile, Alix needed to get moving. He saw the device, a long sprayer holding whatever chemicals could kill them. As well, he spotted a paperclip, and knew what to do.


As fast as he possibly could, Alix picked up the loose paperclip and sprinted into the container. Luckily, the plastic was not very strong; it cracked and Alix pierced through on his first try. He wiggled the paperclip around to increase the hole's size, and tore it out, watching as the deadly chemicals spilled out around him. He had no choice but to inhale some, immediately feeling its affects.


Unfortunately, that was not all he felt. He looked up to see Mary, his boss, and a friend, staring down in disgust. He was going to die here, but at least the colony was saved. 


Mary slammed her hand down on Alix, washing it before cleaning up the mess he made, and ordering more of the spray.


With the new time bought for them, the colony managed to escape the building safely.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry I’ve been gone so long! This one took a bit to write, as well as some other life shit getting in the way.

Y’know how it is with life. lmao