- Text Size +

Neither Alix or Lasius died from the mop, but both wished they did. Alix found himself tangled in thick mop fibers, wider than him in terms of width. His legs and torso tangled, he could barely breathe as water soaked all around him. Lasius was in a similar situation, tangled just as much but further up. He wasn't touching the water, but was instead resisting being hanged as the mop whipped around him.


Vicky flicked the mop around the floor, spreading water around to properly soak it so she could scrub the dirt out of it. She did it carelessly; mopping was her least favorite task. 


During one of the flicks across the floor Lasius was freed, released tumbling from his prison, sliding across the wet floor until he slammed into the wall beneath the counter, somehow safe.


Alix had a little bit worse fate. Nearly drowned, he struggled for consciousness, trying desperately to free himself from being killed by his oblivious coworker, once again.


After the floor was properly soaked and ready to be scrubbed, Vicky lifted the mop off the ground and dropped it with a thud into the bucket. 


Luckily, Alix managed to get out just before the mop entered bucket airspace, landing broken on the floor.



What felt like an eternity later, Alix woke up. He found himself being carried by one of them 6 remaining members of the group. He wasn't exactly sure where they were though.


Looking around, the area was a massive flat metallic surface, with a metal wall far off in the distance before the popcorn wall behind it. Turning his head, he saw the rest of the kitchen, below them? It took him a minute, but he figured it out. They were standing on the fucking stove.


Alix fought out of the grip of what was apparently Lasius, so he could stand. "Why are we here? This is dangerous!" He shouted, panicked.


The group all turned shocked towards him, Lasius trying to calm down the situation. "I understand your concern, however it appears to be off, and this is the easiest path into the rest of the kitchen. Your coworkers block the way." He pointed to the door between the two sides of the kitchen, where Alana, Sasha, and Paige were all gathered talking while Vicky mopped and swept. 


Alix sighed. "Then let's move quickly! Who knows if this thing has been cleaned yet." 


Unfortunately for Alix, this day of his only gets worse. As if on command, the group all distinctly heard Paige say "Anyways, I should really clean this goddamn grill." She separated from the group, taking on what took the tinies over 20 minutes to conquer in only 2 steps. 


"Run. Run now. RUN!" Alix cried, ushering the awestruck group as they watched certain doom approach, completely unaware to their presence. 


Looking right over the tinies on the grill, Paige flicked on all the burners to medium heat, preparing to spray it down and scrub it. 


The group sprinted as fast as they could, but they could feel the heat increasing. Their feet began to burn, their shoes beginning to melt. 


Before long, before they could get off the grill, Paige returned with the cleaning spray. No one stopped to look as the liquid rocketed out of the bottle, covering the grill. 


Within seconds someone was knocked down, their skin bubbling and burning over the sound of their screams. Nobody bothered to stop and help, the heat was getting too unbearable. 


"God I hate cleaning this thing!" Paige complained, setting the scrub down next to the heat. Tying her hair into a bun, "I'm literally already starting to sweat!" Oh, the irony.


Alix's feet were burned, his shoes had caved through, and the skin on his feet was peeling and starting to melt. The edge was so close, yet so far. 


Above, Paige began to clean the grill. She picked up the scrub, and started scrubbing in the opposite side's top corner than the group. However, she moved fast. Up and down she repeated, row by row, gaining ground on the tinies. 


As per usual, the tinies were too slow. Paige caught up easily, wiping through another person as she scrubbed upwards. They heard the screams only for a second. One second they were there, and the next, a metal scrub-brush overtook them, impaling them, as well as burning them alive. 


Luckily, for once, the group leaped off the grill, finally having reached the edge. As of now, there were only 4 left. Numbers were dwindling, but will was not.


"We need to keep moving." Lasius said. 


"Hey, wait, we just lost two more people! Can we have a minute, here?" One of the few remaining members chimed in.


"No." Lasius answered. "The fate of the entire colony is at stake, here. We must keep moving." With that he turned around, heading towards the hole in the wall between rooms.


Without much more question, the rest followed. The hole output them onto the table where food was prepped to be put on the floor, so it was a complete mess. 


"Navigating this would be impossible." Lasius said.


"What's your alternative, then? The floor?" Alix asked sarcastically.


After a moment of consideration, Lasius said "Yes. The floor may be defenseless, but it is empty. Aside from her." Off in the distance, on the other side of the room, Sasha was cleaning out the sink. Who knew if she'd even be there when they got to the other side.


Reluctantly, they agreed, following Lasius as he led them down the leg of the table, back to the bricks below.


As Lasius had said, the floor was indeed empty. They passed through flour, water, and other random foot bits. Behind them they could hear Vicky with the mop, but she wasn't coming towards them.


Eventually, though, they did reach Sasha. She wasn't completely in the way, but they had to pass right under her to get by. As they did, Alix couldn't help but look up, her ass stuck out a good few inches, and as she washed the sink it jiggled behind her. 


All was well, they were on their way to saving the colony, and Alix could return to normal size, never to think of his coworkers the same again. That was, until Sasha spotted them. 


She had spotted something out of the corner of her eye, turning just to glance. However, Sasha does not like bugs. They scare her, and she finds them disgusting. 


All of this knowledge adding into Alix's fear when he heard, "Ew! A bug!" He only had time to glance up at her before moving. She did not look at them as any kind of living thing, they were already dead in her eyes. Alix looked into the eyes of his friend and saw disregard and disgust. He was afraid. 


At once they sprinted away from Sasha as fast as their burnt feet could carry them. Her foot smashed into the ground, already they had lost someone. A guy named Jamie had been caught underneath her, his body burst under her combined force and weight.  He didn't get a single second to think anything before he was dead, crushed in an instant by an unforgiving, unknowing human being. 


The rest immediately rounded the corner through the doorway, escaping underneath some shelving as Sasha gave up, satisfied with her kill. They sat, catching their breath and shaking from their closest call yet; actually being targeted.