- Text Size +

Captain Johann Keynes walked the corridors of the human cruiser Vasa. It was a mid-sized ship, with forty plasma cannon ports and a crew of nearly five hundred. His officers rose and saluted him as he walked onto the ship’s bridge, his chair waiting for him in the center of the room in the design of a pre-contact Earth entertainment program. He sat, setting his crew at ease. One seat was empty, a space normally reserved for his Zetan advisor, Dela.

The Vasa normally carried anywhere from a dozen to fifty of the green skinned aliens, most of the technology was theirs, and while Earth was catching up in manufacture and use, on any given day there were matters that needed expertise beyond what a human vessel had.

The Vasa wasn’t the only ship missing some of the regular crew, normally their sister ship, the Void’s Eye, would enjoy a contingent of a few dozen humans. Some were trainees, hoping to learn more about the technology from seeing it in use on a Zetan ship, others were combat experts, looking to drill with the other race’s military. In the aftermath of the incident on Earth and the ongoing hunt for the Princess, many humans had stubbornly refused to return to the Void’s Eye. They weren’t the only ships having this problem, insubordination and protest was rife throughout Earth’s military.

This had better get resolved soon, Keynes thought grimly, we can’t hold this frontier at each other’s throats…

Captain Naya Moonlight attempted to hail the human ship Vasa, again. She sighed angrily as her communications officer told her the human ship was not responding. They would be without their human contingent again today; she was sure of it. It made her feel nervous, naked, to be so far out on the Empire’s frontier while the humans were being uncooperative.

“Captain,” her weapons officer said in a low voice, “I think we should consider drastic measures.”

Naya sighed, looking across the command room to the officer, “choose your next words carefully, but speak.”

The other woman nodded, the dark metallic grey of the Zetan fleet uniform shining slightly as she turned her chair to face the captain. It was well known that her weapon’s officer had… problems, with the humans coming on board, to the point where another officer was often assigned to deal with them. The captain wouldn’t be surprised to find Zeta Forever materials in her personal quarters, but that in and of itself wouldn’t be a crime…

“We have twice their numbers, and twice their plasma cannons,” the weapons officer explained, “I’ll admit the monkeys are managing that ship better than I expected, but if we fired a volley now, we could overwhelm their shields, then board them.”

“Board them?” The captain asked incredulously, “an allied ship?”

“A human ship,” the weapon’s officer snarled, “and one that’s not cooperating, one that’s failing to do the only thing it’s out here to do!”

“And I suppose you would drag the humans kicking and screaming onboard our own vessel?” the captain asked.

“Yes,” the weapons officer said, standing up and pulling a plasma pistol from the holster on her belt, “I would.”

Captain Naya’s yellow eyes went wide, “this is a mutiny! Arrest her at once!” she looked around, her heart dropping as the other officers on her bridge refused to meet her eyes.

“We’ve got incoming fire from the Void’s Eye! An aid shouted. “Shields are already failing!”

“What the hell are they doing?” Keynes shouted, heard the muffled impact of the plasma bolts hitting the ship’s shields, against the firepower of the Zetan ship his own smaller vessel wouldn’t last long. “Get them on a comms channel!”

A viewscreen flickered to life at the front of the bridge, a smug green face greeted him, “Where’s Captain Naya?” he demanded, recognizing the weapon’s officer.

“She’s indisposed,” the Zetan said with a grin, “I am in command of the Void’s Eye now, and I am ordering you to lower shields and power down weapons. Your ship will be boarded and your crew shrunk for holding, I-“

“Captain, we have another vessel dropping out of FTL!” his aid shouted as alarms blared. “It’s not broadcasting human or Zetan signals!”

The Cephalo existed without name or distinction, he simply was. When he worked with others of his kind they would give each other numbers, discarded and forgotten when the collaboration had passed. For now, he was alone, in the center of a tentacled black mass of a starship, grown rather than built, and crewed by hollow minded bipedal servitors, their skin like rotted ground beef as they scurried about to do his bidding. Like a foul black heart his squidlike form rested in the center of his ship, the nervous system commanding and controlling the multitude of drones and the very movements of his spacecraft as easily as the appendages that protruded from his wet and mottled grey face.

The abominations, he thought, his mind reaching out and touching the human vessel, foul and corrupt, anger rose within him. The abhorred species was long thought destroyed, but now in this far-flung reach of space they had been found again, few in number, and primitive, but growing and spreading like a cancer with the aid of the green food-species.

His mental gaze turned towards the other vessel, finding it unprotected. It had become expected that the insignificant green species had wedded itself to the humans, hiding behind them while using base physical weapons to strike at the true gods of this universe. This vessel though, held no hint of the human’s filth, and his mind easily reached out and touched it.

Captain Naya watched as everyone on her bridge began screaming, dimly aware that she’d joined them. One by one they drew their weapons, firing at one another, then turning their guns on themselves. The last thing Naya saw was her mutinous weapon’s officer placing the plasma pistol between her eyes, pulling the trigger even as her eyes were wide with fear.

All across the ship the Zetans killed each other, and themselves, using whatever weapons or utensils they could find. Within one minute the Void’s Eye was silent, a charnel house floating dead through space.

“Fire everything we’ve got!” Keynes shouted.

“Weapons aren’t responding, shields are down!” an officer yelled.

The human vessel had fallen victim to a notorious design flaw in mid-sized Zetan ships, of which the human ship was a copy. When firing out of an energy shield, Zetan plasma cannons very briefly disrupted the area of exit, preventing damage to the ship’s own shields while allowing it to fire on enemies. This was managed completely by a computer system, but when the shields fell the safety mechanisms that prevented the ship from firing into its own energy shields locked the weapons.

It was a simple fix, one that the Zetan weapons technicians would have taken seconds to resolve, then explained to their human companions for future reference, but those technicians were dead on the Void’s Eye. Moments later so was everyone on the Vasa.

The Cephalo fired blast after blast into the human vessel, until the very wreckage of the Vasa was glowing hot. His mind could not touch the human crew, but mere plasma would do the job in clearing them from this universe. He set a routine to continue the bombardment, reducing the ship to atoms.

Suffer not the abominations to live, he thought angrily, do not consume their flesh, but burn it in holy fire. He felt a sense of primordial satisfaction as the human ship was scattered on the cosmic winds.

He immediately began scanning the nearby asteroids and planets, the human and Zetan settlements his for the taking without their military vessels to protect them. They were small, hardly worth the effort normally, but their protectors had fallen so easily… Perhaps the time was coming for new incursions into this reach of space.

His stomach rumbled as his servitors began preparing boarding craft for the dead Zetan ship. Humans had to be burned of course, but Zetans were highly nutritious…

“Cephalo attack, military ships, asteroid outposts destroyed,” Kira read the news alert, her eyes wide. She turned to Adam, who was reading the alerts on his own wrist computer, his face grim.

The two of them were in his office, Adam looked like hell, still in his gala clothes from White House party, his hair greasy, dark circles beneath his eyes. Kira didn’t look much better, although she’d managed to get a little more sleep than he had.

“The last transmissions suggested there were… problems with the two ship crews cooperating,” Adam muttered. “Both militaries are trying to crack down on that sort of thing now, but it’s going to be difficult.” He sighed, “the final transmissions before the Cephalos entered the area suggest that the Zetan ship fired on the human ship first.”

Kira’s eyes went wide, “do people know!?”

“We’ve instituted a hard blackout,” Adam said grimly, “we’ve kept it contained so far, but we need to get this thing with the princess resolved now.” He swore under his breath, “do we know if she escaped the system?”

“The Zetan ships near Earth said a royal vessel tried to request their assistance,” Kira said, “but they refused to respond and immediately alerted nearby Earth authorities.”

“Good to know we have some friends,” Adam muttered. “The wormhole to Zeta Prime is blocked, and we’re only letting ships enter FTL on a case by case basis. Shipping is getting backed up, but we know she won’t be able to leave the system.” He looked at Kira, “did you get an answer for how long the cloaking device on a royal ship can last?”

“That’s secret information vital to the security of the royal family,” Kira said. Adam just stared at her, and she smirked, “She’s got six hours left at most.”

“Then we’ve just got to get the net ready,” Adam muttered.

Princess Nea woke up, stretching as the automatic lighting in her chambers simulated the Zetan sunrise. She leapt out of bed, smiling. She strutted confidently over to the human enclosure, eager to wake the sleeping human.

“Time to get up little Kurt, your human sloth will not be tolerated on my-“

She paused, looking down in confusion. Kurt was already awake, his tiny nude form glistening with sweat as he did pushups in the fake turf. She scowled and tapped a button, the clear lid of his enclosure sprang open, and he looked up at her, clearly struggling to keep his expression neutral.

“Good morning princess,” he greeted, standing up. “I was wondering how long you intended to sleep in.”

Sleep in? She scowled, “My schedule begins at the start of the Zetan day, why are you awake?”

“This time of year? I want to avoid the sun, Princess,” he said, panting slightly, “I mostly work… worked, outdoors.”

“Yes, of course…” she muttered, taking in his body. She felt something stirring within her, he looked… appealing, and she was suddenly very aware that they were both naked. There is no modesty between you and your pet, she reminded herself, but…

Kurt gulped, how long is she going to stand there naked like that? She loomed over him, her breasts like mountains that drew his eye, her shapely skyscraper sized legs… he felt blood rushing to his loins, and he fought the urge to cover himself. Don’t get hard in front of her, don’t get-

The alien princess had a smug grin, and just the slightest hint of a flush in her cheeks, “I see that my pet appreciates his mistress’s beauty,” she chuckled. Her hand reached for him, her fingers closing around him and letting her feel the small poke of his manhood against them as she brought him to her face. The fingers opened again, leaving him flat in her palm as those enormous blue eyes scrutinized him. “It’s a very nice piece,” she said, the tip of her finger touching his erection, “I’m not sure how I feel about this tuft of hair,” she muttered, and he winced as she pulled slightly on his pubic hair with the tips of her fingers, “on the one hand it does give you a certain… untamed look, but you’re not untamed anymore, are you?”

“Tell you what, I’ll shave mine if you shave yours,” he said angrily, before he could stop himself.

Nea giggled, at the comment, then forced herself to give him a stern expression. He had a smug smirk on his face, he’d made her laugh, and somehow, they both understood that as a victory for him. Nea scowled, curling her fingers around him again and gripping tightly, causing him to grunt in pain slightly.

“Don’t make me punish you,” she warned, “and remember, your friend is just a room away…”

Please just be respectful, she thought almost pleadingly. The thought of hurting him again, really hurting him, was somehow becoming… distasteful.

He’s not your friend, she snapped at herself, he’s your pet, you’re acting like one of those fools in the Human Appreciation Society. She slowly breathed out, clearing her thoughts. The human had a defiant look on his face, but also a curious one.

She gave him a small smile, “Kurt,” she said simply, “you will be far happier if you just accept this, we both know that a part of you wants it even.”

“Like hell Princess,” he snarled. He knew he’d pay for it, and he winced, preparing for her to tighten her grip again. It didn’t come, and he opened his eyes curiously.

She had a knowing grin on her face, “Kurt, I’ve had the ship AI monitoring your physical responses since you arrived.” She carried him to the viewscreen on her wall, waving her hand and bringing it to life. Kurt’s vitals once again appeared on the screen, and he looked at them curiously.

Where is she going with this? He thought nervously.

“It’s not a true lie detector of course,” Nea said idly, “but it can measure things such as your heartrate, hormone levels,” she grinned, “sexual excitement…”

He gulped, “Princess, whatever that computer says-“

“Let’s start with an easy one,” She said with a predatory grin, “Kurt, do you find me attractive?” she gripped her breast, kneading it in front of him in a way she’d seen in a banned Zetan film. The two of them looked together at a line on a graph, it rose slightly.

“You’re not ugly,” Kurt admitted nervously, “Princess,” he added quickly.

She smirked, he was on edge, afraid again, “Does the thought of being my toy excite you? Would you like to squirm helplessly as I use your body to pleasure myself?”

The line rose again, and Kurt’s face went red, “I… no matter what turns me on that doesn’t change things between us!”

“Of course,” Nea chuckled, “tell yourself that human, but we both know you want to submit to me. Perhaps you wish to resist out of loyalty to your people? Admirable, it’s part of what sets you apart from the rest of the humans and makes you worthy of being mine, but how long will that last against what you really want?”

“What I really want is for you to let me and Joey go!” he insisted.

Nea laughed, “much was recorded about what Zetans did with their human pets before our alliance, why don’t we talk about some of it and we can watch how you react?”

Fuck, Kurt thought miserably. He hated her, he hated her so much… he was familiar with how Zetans treated their human pets too, and since shrinking he’d had his own thoughts about some of them, thoughts he didn’t want the Princess knowing.

“Some Zetans thought it was amusing to carry humans trapped in their undergarments,” Nea said casually, “imagine, squirming, helpless, pressed against my warm skin, the soft fabric forcing you against my breasts… or perhaps,” her hand traced lower, drifting through her lower hair slightly as she giggled.

The line on the screen measuring Kurt’s arousal shot up, and it was all Nea could do not to shout in triumph. Kurt’s face was red with embarrassment, but she could feel his erection straining against her fingers again.

“Look at that,” she mused, “you can’t lie to yourself Kurt.” She grinned, brushing some hair away from her eyes as she teased him, “What about… feet?” His eyes went wide and she knelt down, bringing his trapped form down to her foot, “did you like being stepped on the other day Kurt?”

“No,” he snarled, “it was humiliating and terrifying, you’re an evil bitch who-“

There was a beep, and both of them looked up to see his charted arousal had spiked again, nearly reaching the top of the graph. Nea gave him a smug and victorious look as he just gritted his teeth angrily.

“If you just stop resisting Kurt,” she said quietly, “you’ll find I can be very kind to my little pet.” She stood up, “I’ll give you some more time to think on these things, but my patience is not unlimited.” She gave him a lustful smile, “Soon I am going to want to use my human for one of his intended purposes.”

His cock throbbed, and he gulped as her fingers slid around him as her grip tightened. She was well inside his head.

Why couldn’t it have been any other woman in the universe? he thought angrily. It seemed almost cosmically unfair, but he wouldn’t let her win, he couldn’t. He just had to hold out until they were rescued.

“Hold still,” she said with a smile, placing him on her desk again. She tapped a drawer, and it slid open with an electronic buzz, revealing the utility laser from before, along with a small silver remote. She hovered it over him, “I’m going to make you smaller,” she said casually, and a moment later a beam leapt out from the device, and Kurt blinked as the flash filled his vision.

When his eyesight returned, he fought the urge to stumble backwards in shock. The world had grown even larger, Nea loomed over him, mountainous and imposing as she smirked at his reaction. He’d gone from a four inch doll to something closer to a bug, not even an inch if he had to guess. A pair of bus sized green fingers descended, and Nea easily pinched him between her thumb and forefinger. The soft ridges of her fingers clenched him hard enough that he wasn’t able to so much as squirm when she lifted him, but she was careful not to squeeze him hard enough to cause pain.

“I will keep you with me for now,” she said with a smile, squinting as she held Kurt’s tiny form up to her eye.

Slowly she lowered him down to her chest, wedging him between her breasts. He scrambled for purchase against her soft green skin, looking down in terror at the massive drop. He needn’t have worried, for a moment later Nea tapped a small pellet against her shoulder, and a moment later the black webbed fabric of the Zetan underwear sprang out, washing over Kurt like a flood and hugging him to the monumental breast.

The material was tight, with a slight sheerness that let him little of what was outside. He grunted as he squirmed against her warm flesh, the steady thud of her heartbeat echoing in his ears. He tumbled as she began to walk the jiggling of her breasts rocking his world and easily undoing any progress he made.

He managed to grab something, hefting himself up and managing to hold his place, not falling deeper into her underwear. As he forced his back against the tight undergarment he gazed in shock and realized he’d grabbed her nipple, and was now almost straddling it.

Nea giggled at the sensation of the human exploring his new confinement, A few hours in there might dull his resistance somewhat before their next conversation. She grabbed a collar shaped device from her closet, and as she tapped it against her neck the nanocloth raced out over skin, covering her like rushing water as a shining white outfit formed on her. She looked in a nearby mirror and was satisfied.

For Kurt it was like another wave washed over him, the underwear holding him in place as the new layer of clothing formed, trapping him in darkness and sealing him in tighter. Now the rest of the world was entirely gone, the only thing left in his universe the giant pair of breasts he was trapped in. As Kurt struggled feebly within her clothing, he realized the heat and the soft feeling of her skin were rapidly making him hard again…

Nea walked into the lounge of the starship, nodding to Telma who was reclining on a nearby couch. The other human she’d shrank was in a new set of Zetan inspired white clothing, not dissimilar from Nea’s own, though in a more masculine cut. Telma herself was laying across the couch, Joey clenched in her hand loosely as he lay on her chest, soft music, human music piped through the speakers.

“What’s our situation?” Nea asked, slightly perturbed to find her bodyguard apparently relaxing. She made a dismissive wave, and the music silenced.

“Our situation,” Telma said with a sigh, “is that we are trapped in the Sol system, the wormhole is blockaded, the human ships are searching for us, and I suspect the Zetan ships are aiding them. Our cloaking device is close to failure, and when it goes, we will be boarded.”

“Our own ships are helping them!?” Nea asked angrily.

“Zetan fleets stationed near earth tend to have substantially more pro-human views,” Telma said with a shrug, “The Empress has condemned your actions, but I’m sure you expected that…”

“Yes,” Nea muttered, “but I expected our people to rise to this occasion, I thought maybe our fleet would…”

“Betray your mother for you?” Telma asked, a hint of alarm in her voice.

“No,” Nea said quietly, “I mean… maybe, I just thought they’d start seeing the humans for what they were, remembering what we are.” She glanced at the blank screen on the wall and debated activating it, “what are people saying?” She asked, “have you picked up any communications from Zeta Prime?”

“Zeta Forever is ecstatic,” Telma said with a shrug, “some are even openly calling for you to be named Empress, or at least the heir, which is going to cause you no end of trouble when you return.”

“I don’t want to be Empress,” Nea said with a frown, “I didn’t mean to… well, I can address them when I return, I’ll not have my push for Zetan hegemony tainted by court politics.”

Telma’s mouth quirked, “Nea, you should probably expect a period of exile after this…”

“Exile?” Nea balked, “Mother would never-“

“It won’t be as awful as you expect,” Telma said quietly, “we’ll relocate to a colony world, not a large one, but-“

“That won’t happen,” Nea insisted, “mother will be forced to bow to public pressure and adopt changes, I’m sure of it!”

She glanced down at Joey and frowned, “I see you and your human are getting along nicely, did he require any discipline?”

“No,” Telma said with a small smile, “He asked if I wanted to relax and listen to music, and that sounded nice.”

Nea thought a moment, then reached for Joey, “come here human-“

Telma lifted him away from her, “I do believe you gave this one to me, Nea,” Telma said.

Nea glared at her, “I just had some questions,” she said in a low voice.

Joey gulped, looking nervously to Telma, who nodded, “Okay uh, shoot.”

“Kurt,” Nea said, “tell me what he likes, foods, entertainment, anything notable about him… is he perhaps a military veteran?”

“Kurt?” Joey laughed, “no, he’s just some scrub working for the Ag department like me, he-“

“Scrub?” Nea frowned, “he threw himself into battle with a Zetan princess to save you, he nearly defeated me, are you saying he had no renown locally?”

“Uh… he had a high score back when our local bar had a Pac-Man machine,” Joey said uncertainly.

She scowled, He was no one, utterly unimpressive and unimportant, even among the humans. The enigma of Kurt deepened… I’ll question the other human about this more later, she decided, Telma seems too… attached to let me question him properly.

There was a beep from the cockpit, and Telma sat up suddenly, “someone’s trying a direct communication line?” She stood up, gently placing Joey on a high table, “Wait here, okay?” she gave him a friendly smile as she walked by Nea, who followed her.

“That’s odd,” Telma muttered, looking at the incoming line, “it’s using a hyperspace frequency that’s only meant for royal ships, even the military in system wouldn’t have it.”

“My mother or one of my sisters maybe,” Nea said dismissively, “let it through.”

The speaker flickered on, “Greetings, is this the starship belonging to Princess Nea?”

“It is,” Telma said uncertainly, “I am her bodyguard. We are currently… evading pursuers, to whom am I speaking?”

“I’m contacting on behalf of Zeta Forever, Earth Chapter,” the voice said, “we have a member who is very familiar with the manufacture of the royal family’s ships, which is how we contacted you.” The speaker paused, “We know that your cloaking device will fail in a matter of hours, and we can’t let our heroic princess be taken like a common criminal after standing up for our people and putting the humans in their place!”

Nea’s ears piqued up, “this is it!” she said excitedly, “it’s what I hoped for!”

“We will transmit coordinates to you shortly, if you go to them, we can hide you from Human and Zetan authorities.”

Telma sighed, “Nea, do you wish for me to send a confirmation?”

“Of course,” Nea said without hesitation, “why would we do anything else?”

Telma was quiet for a moment, “Nea… if we go to these people, it may be our last chance to surrender ourselves for some time…”

“Zeta Forever looks out for the interests of all Zetans,” Nea said, repeating their propaganda word for word, “we can trust them.”

Telma stared ahead for a moment, then with a sigh clicked the transmit button, “your offer is gratefully accepted, send the coordinates.”

Jolene grinned as she saw Earth appear in the large viewport that covered one side of the luxury starcruiser. The ship itself was stunning, a pleasure yacht that was outfitted like a five-star hotel, and a sleek white design that reminded her of the vacation boats of the wealthy she’d seen at marinas in her youth. From what the Zetan authorities had told her, it had been seized from a high ranking criminal figure, doubtless one Jolene had worked for at some point, a thought that tickled her pink. With a massive engine and a military grade shield generator, the opulent ship could outrun most others in atmosphere or orbit, and it could take a punch to boot. There was only a single small plasma cannon, but that was okay, space battles were for cops and the military, Jolene preferred more personal fights.

“Are you excited to be back on Earth miss Jolene?” a timid female voice called behind her. She smiled and turned to see the three Zetans that made up her “crew” for lack of a better word.

The speaker was Meana, Jolene’s pilot and the first of the three Zetans she’d picked up in her travels. When she’d been forced to flee Earth in her youth, Jolene had rapidly found that Human Appreciation Societies on Zetan worlds would give a human almost anything, their members easily taken advantage of and manipulated by a poor earth primitive far from home. She’d eaten their meals, slept in their beds, and taken their credits to “get back on her feet.” On the outer Zetan worlds, where humans were rarer, they practically fell over themselves to prove their good nature to her. It was cute, and it was useful.

Some members went a step further, human fetishists weren’t terribly uncommon among Zetans, even if most of them preferred Earth’s men, but Human Appreciation Society members occasionally wanted to do more than merely appreciate a human.

Some of them want to abuse you, Jolene thought with a smile as she walked towards her Zetans, some of them want to be abused.

Meana had been a freighter pilot, now she was Jolene’s pilot. The formerly Amazonian alien had seemed almost euphoric when Jolene had explained the rules for traveling with her, and Jolene smirked at the memory of the alien’s joyful expression when Jolene had shrunk her down to her current four foot state.

“In the grand scheme of things, Earth is just another planet,” Jolene said with a smile, cupping Meana’s chin in her hand. She towered over the reduced Zetan, while Jolene was only five foot two herself, she didn’t allow any of her own Zetans to look down at her, and her shrink ray clattered against her hip on the small keychain as she released Meana and walked towards a small kitchenette in the ship’s lounge. Shrink rays were coded to the users DNA, and rarely sold to humans, but a little help from her pet Zetans had let her program Meana’s for herself, and she’d promptly put Meana at a more appropriate size for their relationship, a trend she’d continued with all the Zetans that joined her.

“B-But it’s the center of human culture Miss Jolene!” Tolith, her next conquest, began, following after her. That he was a male was odd enough, Zetan males typically didn’t involve themselves in human affairs one way or the other, but he’d practically begged to join her when she’d had a stopover on his planet. He was a bit flighty at times, but he had a surprising amount of knowledge about power armor and plasma weaponry. It was also amusing to think that she was probably one of the only human women who had ever sampled a Zetan male, and she had to admit, he wasn’t a bad catch.

“Human culture?” Jolene laughed.

“It is though,” Amra, the final in her collection, began, following behind Tolith as Jolene opened a mini-fridge and withdrew a cold drink for herself. “You humans are too hard on yourselves, it’s all the fault of our oppressive regime, our people simply can’t see the natural beauty and poetic sadness of great cultural works like Smokey and the Bandit-“

“That movie is what you call human high culture?” Jolene asked with a chuckle, causing the Zetan to step back and blush a moment. Jolene rolled her eyes, “Okay fine, it’s not terrible.”

Amra had been some kind of art expert on Zeta Prime, one who had fallen in love with a very particular human aesthetic. Jolene was not a classy person herself, but even she could recognize that the things that Amra seemed to celebrate about human cultural achievement were… low-brow was the polite term.

“Do you think you’ll be able to find the princess?” Tolith asked, glancing at the blue planet beyond the viewport.

Jolene shrugged, “The way I see it, the only people in the Sol System who would shelter her would be Zeta Forever, and they’re not hard to find. We’ll just touch down near a Zetan settlement and I’ll ask questions.”

“Could there really be Zeta Forever cells on Earth?” Meana asked in shock, “Miss Jolene, you know we all hate that evil organization, right?”

She smirked as she looked over her four-foot tall collection of Zetans, “Don’t worry, I know you three are good Zetans, but it’s just math. Around fifteen percent of Zetans approve of Zeta Forever, there are about ten million permanent Zetan residents on Earth. Now obviously the ones on the blue planet are more human-friendly, but there will still be some Zeta Forever types here.”

“You should put them in their place,” Tolith said eagerly, “shrink them down like you did that last one Miss Jolene, crush them all like-“

“Slow down sport,” she said, reaching down and ruffling the male Zetan’s hair, “don’t worry, I’ll take care of things.”

He blushed, seeming to lean into her touch, these three really need therapy, she thought, not for the first time. She gave him a smile, and he grinned giddily back at her, stepping away and joining the two females.

The strangest thing about her Zetans was how much she’d genuinely come to care about them. The money she’d get from this job would let her retire, and she’d be taking them all with her. She could buy a planet with that kind of money, settle down somewhere nice and let these three drink as many earth sodas and watch as many stupid pre-invasion movies as they wanted…

She snapped her fingers, bringing them to attention, “Get my power armor ready!” she ordered.

Tolith had built her armor from scratch, a thin and easily concealed suit with a low powered shield generator, just enough to deflect shrink ray blasts and human ballistics. She’d started her career without it, but a few close calls had taught her that physical fights with Zetans and even human men were a bad idea. The power armor let her handle them on her terms, and luckily few in the criminal world could afford their own.

She approached the platform where it was waiting for her in just her bra and panties. She smirked as she saw the three Zetans eyeing her up, and as her armor whirred and readied for her to step into it, she lifted her shrink ray.

“Okay, who wants to ride in my panties on this mission?”

The three fought each other, lifting their hands and shouting things they’d done for her lately. She rolled her eyes, and simply clicked the silver remote in their direction three times. The three tiny zetans stared up at her immense form as she sauntered her hips, walking towards them.

“Hold still,” she ordered, plucking up the trio of now inch tall Zetans in her loose grip. Her hand lifted to her waist, and she heard them all protest at once as she began moving her hand behind her.

“Oh hush,” she laughed, “I said you could ride in my panties, I didn’t say if it would be front or back!” She pulled her panties away, dropping the group in. A second later she released the elastic, causing it to snap into place. She felt them squirming against her cheeks as she stepped into the set of armor, and with a giggle she slapped her own ass, rocking their world as the armor closed around her, cinching them even tighter into her skin.

She ignored the feeling of the bug sized Zetans struggling in her buttcrack as she checked weapons systems on the display. They’d be quite safe there, she reasoned, and they’d have a wonderful time. As for her? She had work to do.

Chapter End Notes:

“We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately” -Benjamin Franklin

The situation continues to escalate on all fronts, thanks for the reviews, I try to answer them all and like I said in chapter one if you've got a question that won't be a major spoiler I'll do my best to answer it.