- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


It was a regular Tuesday night. Like most of Lio's evenings for the past 2 weeks, he was just relaxing on the couch. Looking at the clock, he saw it was about 9:30. Rachel wasn't home, allowing herself a night to actually do something for herself for the first time in ages. That really just meant a friend had convinced her to finally come over and catch up, but Lio had still made it clear he didn't mind.

What he hadn't expected was that the automatic lights in the backyard would turn on and reveal a familiar shape. There Ava stood, looking through the window for a second, smirking, and heading over to the backdoor. Everything was locked, but Ava had been given a key years ago. This showed how much trust there was between the 2 friends and Rachel.... But also because it was just convenient, since she came over all the time anyway.

Lio snapped out of his momentary confusion when he heard the click of the backdoor being unlocked. As quickly as he could, he jumped off the couch and hurried over to the backdoor hall (which was really just a small space next to the kitchen). But by the time he got there, he was met with two bare knees in front of him. Below him were beautifully smooth shins and feet that were clad in running shoes and socks. Everything else of Ava's admittedly amazing physique now towered above him... Such was the world at 52cm tall. Looking up, he saw that Ava was clad in athletic shorts... clinging tightly to her perfectly shaped thighs. Further up, the woman's torso was covered in a loose, sleeveless grey shirt, perfect for going to the gym. He guessed there was a sportsbra underneath, but he couldn't know for sure. At the top of this towerlike lady, was Ava's smiling face. She looked playful, mischievous, determined, yet still kind and sweet. As usual, her hair was in a loose ponytail, though many shorter strands went freely around her head.

Then it hit him, Tuesday was Ava's gymday... Though it seemed she had taken on an extra jog for this detour....

"Hi buddy, how're you doing down there? I got a text from Rachel saying she wouldn't be home tonight, asking to be ready to help if you were to text for it." The brunette put her hands on her hips and her soft smile became a smirk. "So, I thought it would be way easier to just head over after I got done at the gym. I've got nothing else to do and I know for a fact you don't either."

Lio wasn't sure how to respond. On one side, he felt a little betrayed Rachel had gone around his back and essentially asked his friend to look after him like a babysitter over a babyphone. On the other, he couldn't really complain about her coming over, especially when his sister wasn't home. When he eventually responded, he made sure to include a certain detail.

"Alright, that makes sense. But surely there was no reason for you to jog to the gym and then to this place? You have a car, and your jogs are on Thursday and Saturday. So what's your game, lady?" he asked with clear suspicion in his tone. But it was hard to sound serious when the person you were talking to towered over you at the size of a two-storey building.

"Well, given what I know about you and your preferences, I figured you would enjoy the presence of a still-sweaty, pretty athletic lady. We both know damn well you only jogged or worked out when I accompanied you. And even then you mostly spent your time enjoying the view." Ava cooed teasingly. There was clear amusement in her tone, maybe even a hint of something... deeper.

Regardless, Lio's response was what one might expect. "Wh-, hey! I joined you because it made you happy. The view was just a nice bonus...."

"Oh, so you admit that much at least? Good, then I think we can proceed to make this a fun evening for the both of us. Now, be a dear and untie my shoelaces, will ya?" Ava said, her smirk growing to a cheeky, wide smile. To emphasise her point, Ava stepped even closer so her toes were a mere centimeters away from her shrinking friend.

Lio couldn't believe what he was hearing. In fact, he just blankly stared up at Ava. Then again, with how close she now was, it was hard to see her face beyond her chest.... Eventually, he mananged a response: "E-excuse me? You want me to do what?"

Ava's response was delivered sweetly and matter-of-factly. She was clearly enjoying herself. "Oh you heard me just fine. Last time I checked, there's a no-shoe rule in this house. And something tells me that will not change anytime soon due to your condition. It's rather simple: you're already down there, I've done enough stretching for tonight. Now come on little buddy, or don't you want your best friend spending her post-workout evening with you?~"

Lio was silent once more. It was clear to him that Ava was in one of her "moods". Or as he privately referred to them: those times she gets way too stubborn. Over the years, he'd grown used to them, and just let them happen. Most of the time they ended up being fun for the both of them... But it felt different when the lady stood 123cn taller than you than the 5cm it was before. And clearly Ava was getting impatient, for her next response would be considered insensitive if they weren't best friends.

"So is it gonna happen this week or are you waiting until the shoes are literal hills to you? Cause you don't need to worry, I'll let you crawl wherever you want when you're a Micro."

This snapped Lio out of it, and he glared up at her satisfied face. "I hate you sometimes."

"But you love me most of the time, and that's what matters.~"

Despite his answer, Lio got down to his haunches and leaned forward over the massive footwear. At this point, it was a little over half the length of his body... He had now reached heights only reached by newborns or unborns.. It was surreal to be sure, seeing the the white-and-black shoes at such a size.

"Unbelievable..." he muttered to himself.  Nonetheless, he reached towards the rope-sized laces. But he realised his current position was somewhat uncomfortable. So, he shifted his position. Now, he was on his knees, each one resting on the toe of one of Ava's running-/gymshoes. Then, he slowly but surely untied the laces.

Ava's response was the wiggle her toes within the shoes... Lio felt the movements beneath him... She definitely liked making her size known, maybe a bit too much.

"How does someone with a type of medical degree,with a speciality involving mental health and SDV enjoy this so much...." he said under his breath, looking down at the laces as he untied them. After a lot longer than he cared to admit, namely a minute, he finished both pairs and stood up straight again. Looking upwards, he saw Ava's face filled with enjoyment.

"For the record, you can't get away with muttering things anymore. Sorry buddy, my hearing's the first sense that got upgraded. If you thought Rachel could never hear you, she's been fooling you your entire life." the brunette giantess said, looking down at her tiny friend. "Now step back, I don't wanna slam you with my knees."

Lio didn't have any reason to ignore his friend's request, so he stepped back. Admittedly, it was reflex, his mind was processing that Ava's senses were enhancing at a faster rate than he was shrinking. Nonetheless, there was something intriguing about a building-sized lady in sportswear bending at the knees and reaching down towards her shoes to tug them off. He watched as the muscles of her thighs and calves tensed up, showcasing their full shape for him to enjoy. Seconds later, the brunette was back to her full height, and two sock-clad feet stomped down in front of him. Instantly, he was hit by a strange yet not-unpleasant scent. Yep, Ava had definitely come from the gym and jogged to-and-fro....

"Come on buddy, there's something I wanna try. I'll let you keep your dignity to walk, but come to your room. And no, we're not doing that. How would that even..... nevermind. Just hurry up, but feel free to enjoy the view."

With that, Ava raised one leg into the sky and stepped over Lio like it was the easiest thing in the world. Her right foot soaring over his left shoulder, and vice versa. He turned around, and saw Ava walking away, her athletic posterior in full display with those tight shorts. She'd chosen a slightly shorter shirt so it wouldn't be covered, he was certain. Lio sighed, and followed after his larger friend, trying his best to ignore the fact Ava was leaving faint, moist footprints.

When he reached his room (which, like most things in the house, was on the ground-floor), he saw Ava sitting on the side of his bed. She was taking up spacd, her legs spread wide, showcasing the soft interior of her thighs.

"So, what exactly did you want to do so badly you came here while Rachel was away? If it's not.. that, then what else is it?"

Ava just giggled and beckoned him over towards her. Lio complied, but made it slow so Ava had time to answer his question. "I told you, some fun for both of us. And as a little bonus this might help your endurance a bit. Surely you're starting to notice that things are getting harder, and it's gonna be a thousand times worse when you're a Micro."

Lio stopped in front of Ava's legs to answer, gazing up at her face and trying to ignore the glorious, still-glistening things level with his face. "Alright, so why do I get the feeling there's more to it than that?"

"Nonsense. The vibe you're getting is included in what I said: we will enjoying ourselves, and you can feel the anticipation for my share. Now come closer." Ava teased, playfully sticking her tongue out.

Lio glanced at the thighs before him and back up to the face. He sighed, knowing Ava was gonna let him endure stuff until Rachel got home.

"There ya go buddy. Now, as thanks for being so compliant, the first thing won't be as much as a workout as a reward.~" the brunette cooed from above. Her voice held a new subtone, one of playful... seduction?

The 52cm man no time to react as Ava's legs closed, smothering his face with her perfect thighs. They overpowered him completely and he panicked for a second. Then he remembered who he was dealing with, and heard soothing words from above. Or rather, a soothing tone. The soft, supple flesh blocked out most light and sound

It only lasted a few seconds, but it felt like a blissful eternity. Once Ava opened her legs again, Lio gasped for breath. Though with his smaller lungs, he didn't need as much as he thought he did. Up above, Ava was giggling happily.

"Did you enjoy that? Cause tonight's all about my legs. And think, this is when I'm a two-storey building. Imagine the fun we'll have when I'm a mountain.~"

Chapter End Notes:

I had fun with this one. I kinda just let myself write some stuff. We all need a bit of content in our stories, right? Especially when nothing has really happened yet.