- Text Size +

Lio just sat there, on some bench in the middle of the mall. Ava said she'd be back in 10 minutes, he wagered it would be more like 20. At the very least, everyone seemed to leave him alone. He guessed it was because people saw his size, but that he was an adult and therefore in the middle of his shrinking period. Honestly, he was glad there wasn't some insensitive prick who wanted to get infected for great senses... Ava did it, yes, but Lio knew her and knew that she did it so they could keep interaction at the max possible level. Some insensitive pricks did it just because they wanted what were essentially superpowers.

Needless to say, when he took a moment to look down at the ground in thought, he didn't expect a shadow to fall near him and hear a familiar voice.

"Lio? Is that you?" a beautifully melodic voice called. He recognised who it belonged to, but could only be certain when he looked up at the person who had approached him. The first thing he noticed were beautifully sculpted bare legs, the skin fair and smooth. On one end, there was a pair of feet clad in white sneakers. On the other, past thighs with the perfect amount of volume, there were high-waist jeans shorts. Going further up, he saw a dark blue tank top that clearly showed the outline of a rather impressive chest... definitely around lower D-cup. His gaze could not help but linger there a splitsecond longer than anywhere else. This was also where he saw the tips of straight blonde locks. Once he was past those hills, he was looking at bare skin again. The area just past the tip of those "peaks" were also where he saw the tips of straight blonde locks were located. Finally, he made it to the face of this familiar voice. He noted the lips and nose he had seen many times before, but his gaze ended in brilliant blue eyes. He was now certain who he was looking at....

"Hi Jasmine... Yeah it's me... My luck finally ran out a little over a week ago." he replied, looking at one of his old classmates from high school. She had been friends with Ava, and still was. It had been about a month since he had last seen her though. Back then, they were both the same height of 170cm. Now... well... he was a mere 140cm.

"Damn... Well, sorry to hear that. Can't imagine what it's like. But at least you got to finish college, right? I've heard stories of people who got infected when they were barely able to go potty...." Jasmine said awkwardly with that lovely voice of hers.

The blonde had always been a nice girl, though a bit of an odd one. Her looks gave her potential to be the it-girl, but she was really casual about everything. Sometimes... a bit too casual. She was known as extremely playful, a master of teasing. And yet, she wasn't mean-spirited. In fact, she had been one of the few girls from which he was certain they had stayed home while infected because she didn't want to shrink him. Not, like most, where it was because they knew Ava would be... let's call it "distressed and furious".

That being said, he was pretty sure it was because he had helped her a lot with history class during that year.

"Yeah... I'm a bit surprised myself. But hey, at least know I don't have something hanging over my head anymore." Lio joked, which Jasmine took as her cue that he was fine and she could be herself.

"Pretty sure you're gonna have a lot of things hanging over you. Just make sure it's something nice, hmm? Like a lovely pair of certain hill-types or huge reddish pillowy cushions. And not some hard leather surface or something similar." the blonde sang, looking down at the small man sitting before her. Just like Lio, Jasmine was acutely aware they used to be the same height. It felt.... weird, but she had always known he would eventually become speck-sized.

"I'll keep that in mind, Jasmine." Lio said sarcastically as he looked up at the busty blonde. He decided that his seated perspective made it quite difficult to look up at her face, so he stood up to talk with her. Of course, this just put his face level with a bosom he had glanced at many times. Back in high school, Jasmine preferred loose clothing, sweaters, things that hid her bosom. Of course, there was no hiding it during PE, and most of the boys liked her for those "big" two reasons. Lio, meanwhile, also just liked her personality. She was a friend of Ava's and a bit odd, but she made things lively in ways not even his best friend dared to do.

"Oh? Standing up are we? Does the Little Lio need a big hug? Well, who am I to deny a future Micro a proper hug?" she replied, grinning as she stepped closer and brought Lio in for a big hug. Her arms wrapped around his back and he found himself pressed against the blonde's bigger body. Specifically... his face got pressed into her sizeable chest, burying his face in fabric-clad boob for a solid 10 seconds before Jasmine let go. "There, that ought to brighten your day." she teased with a wink as she still stood quite close to him... her chest hovering but a few centimeters from his face.

Lio was the right amount of stunned, but after a few seconds his brain kicked in. He took a step backwards to look at her face, and saw a familiar playful look. A reminder that he was looking at someone that didn't have ill intent. She was just a weirdo, albeit a hot, teasing weirdo. "You know, you doing that type of stuff with a knowing smile can make people think whether or not you're actually into girls or not. Speaking of which... is Lacey around?"

The blonde just shrugged and said "I only like girls romantically, doesn't mean I can't have fun with a guy. Besides, everyone knows that nothing short of all-out war can separate you from your best friend. But no, don't worry shorty, Lacey's at dance practice. She's really not that bad you know, she is my girlfriend after all."

"Jasmine, I want to like her, but ever since she was told I had the Micro variant, she's been looking at me weird." he said somewhat nervously. He didn't want Jasmine to think he was shittalking her lover... but it was true.

"Lacey's odd, but she's also sweet. She's just never even seen a Micro before, she came from the countryside for college and sticks around now she's done. She's curious and I don't blame her. But I'll make you a promise: If you give her a chance once you're a speck, I'll make sure nothing bad happens."

The blonde held out her hand, and Lio carefully took it. Both parties noticed how Jasmine's slender hand now immensely outsized Lio's. And to think soon he would be outclassed countless times by the tip of her pinky. "Deal. But you better keep it. Hell hath no fury like the two brunette ladies in my life."

Jasmine just playfully scoffed. "I always keep my promises. Though I should warn you, I'm pretty sure the cause of Lacey's curiosity is because she wants a Micro between us in bed. I don't mind at all, but best to warn you before get in too deep if you don't want to. Though if you ever want a blonde landscape instead of a brunette for a harmless occasion, you have my number.~" she said with a wink, playfully posing and stepping closer again before breaking away.


"I should get going now, gotta pick up my loving dancer. You take care now, little Lio."

With that, Jamsine walked away, and not long after she was gone, Ava returned. "Alright I'm back. Sorry it took so long, but I got what I wanted. And no you don't get to see it. It's better if I reveal it later.... Wait... why are you blushing?"