- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A chapter in two parts? 

Yes. Cause otherwise it would take way too long to get new content out. Besides, most chapters are around the 2000 word mark, would be weird to suddenly have one that's double the length. (Also, smaller chapters means more chapters: Number of chapters get big, big number good, causes happy brain chemicals)

a279;"Ava, that's a terrible idea." Lio said, staring up at his gargantuan best friend.


"Nonsense, I think it's a great idea!~" Ava replied, her smirk growing into a grin, as excited as a small child with ice-cream.

 

It was Monday morning, around 10 am. The rest of the weekend had been fairly uneventful other than the fact that Ava quit her student-job after finishing on Sunday. In her words, she knew she needed to move on and get a job worthy of her degree… and wanted some vacation before she got into that new chapter of her life. Lio, for one, refused to believe her timing was a coincidence at all. Rachel gladly welcomed the change and promptly told Ava that she was welcome to check in on her brother whenever she wanted. That didn't need to be said though, because she literally had a key.

 

So here they were, two best friends hanging out like they often did, except now one was a speck compared to the other. Lio was standing in front of his MH, on his desk, and Ava was leaning back in the desk-chair. Summer, well, summer-vacation was nearing its end, but it was still plenty warm to warrant light clothing. Ava showcased this by wearing a thin-striped, red-white t-shirt and comfy black short shorts. Both of the main women in his life had absolutely amazing legs and seemed keen to showcase them when the weather allowed it…. And Lio, like any sane, straight man, was hardly gonna tell them they couldn't. Not like he ever held any authority over either of them, even before he could be overpowered by their eyelashes. If anything, they did the opposite of what he wanted just to mess with him.

 

Like Ava, right now. 

 

"If Rachel were to find out about this, she's gonna kill both of us, and you know it."

 

Ava raised an eyebrow and stared at her miniscule buddy. "I gave Rachel every single textbook and syllabus-passage I had that involved Micros. Besides, she has a biology degree, she knows how you guys work, or she fumbled her way through anatomy courses."

 

The giantess leaned forward, her face becoming his horizon. She seemed to really enjoy being "massive"... Not that surprising considering her personality. "In other words, she knows we're gonna need to test these things at some point. Your choice whether you want your big sis to do it, or your greatest friend.~"

 

Lio sighed as he looked up at Ava's eye. Singular eye. At this proximity it was impossible to focus on both of them…. The grey-blue "lakes" were dozens of metres apart from each other. "Did you really have to make a double size-joke?" Ava just shrugged. "Alright, look, I'll agree to do this if you tell me the real reason why you want to do this yourself."

 

"Easy! For science!" Ava replied enthusiastically… a bit too much, in fact.

 

"Ava, just because you have a degree in rehabilitation sciences doesn't mean you get to hide behind it as an excuse. I'm sure you truly do wanna know how much I can take, but that's not the main reason."

 

Ava leaned back in her chair, crossing her arms and jokingly pouting. She always did this when she was "offended". And she knew damn well it had a high chance of working on Lio. But to her surprise, he didn't cave.

 

"Alright fine, I just think it would be fun." she said with the tone one would expect a teenager to use when her parents demanded information.

 

"You think testing my physical durability would be fun? What oh what did they teach you in university."

 

"Hey! We both know I've always enjoyed testing you, both physically and mentally. It's why some people thought we were a secret couple in high school, cause I kept sitting in your lap or sitting real close or chose you as a gym partner." she said, her complexion turning just a little red…

 

Though Lio had it far worse… and knew his massive friend could see it just fine. "Well yeah, but our friendship is just atypical! We're two weirdos… and you're the only one who was willing to get so close to me despite knowing I'd one day be, well, this…" 

 

He gestured to himself, indicating his size. Ava, in response, let one of her stray thoughts loose through her lips. "Tiny and adorable?"

 

"What?"

 

"Uh, nothing."

 

Utter. Awkward. Silence.

 

"Riiiight."

 

Like hell there was nothing. Lio knew what he heard, it just confused him. He knew Ava had a certain… affinity for things that were small and cute…. But he never thought she thought that way about Micros. No, not Micros, him specifically. But there was no way that was real. They were friends, best friends, nothing more. There was no way they could go beyond that with their dynamic. Right? Unless….

 

Lio's thoughts were cut short before they wandered too far by the godlike beauty before him. She cleared her throat, a booming sound akin to an avalanche.

 

"Anyway, I thought that was clear last week. How many friends squeeze the head of their shrinking buddy between her thighs just cause they felt like it? You oblivious idiot. We were already teens when we met, but we always played strange games with each other. Now that you're a Micro, well, let's just say the possibilities are endless."

 

As endless as the feminine form that stretched out in front of him, Lio thought. He would be a liar if he said he wasn't curious to explore it up close. Back in senior year in high school and the first year of college, the pair had… fooled around a little. Well, mostly it was Ava fucking around with him, being downright perverted sometimes. But that had died down years ago… Regardless, Lio's answer was able to finish Ava's thought.

 

"But first, we gotta find out what I can and cannot withstand. Each Micro's a little different and a Newton extra from your side could make the difference between interesting pressure or permanent damage. Okay, fine, I accept your offer."

 

Ava frowned, as if suddenly aware of how dangerous the power she held could be if she wasn't careful. It was sad to see her doubt herself, but it was also definitive proof she did actually care for her buddy's wellbeing. However, she quickly shrugged her doubts aside, becoming the confident and cheeky woman he knew she was. 

 

"Not that I would ever go that far. But still, nice to know your limits. With a bit of luck you're a sturdy one and I can do everything I want without worrying.~"

 

“H-how does that make me lucky? That sounds like it would be more your benefit than mine.” Lio replied, having a feeling he already knew the answer. But, when in doubt, ask the gigantic woman you’re talking to.

 

Ava, being Ava, just sighed disappointedly and rolled her eyes. “If you need to ask, you’re even more of an idiot than I thought. Still, you’re my idiot, and I take care of everything that’s mine.”

Of course, Ava had a feeling Lio knew what she was talking about, he just wasn’t able to accept it, not yet. That’s why she didn’t dwell on it, and instead focused on the fact he had given his permission when talking about how important a “giant’s” self-restraint would be. She stood up from the chair and reached out with her left hand, her dominant hand. The massive appendage touched down on Lio’s MH and casually grabbed the structure between her fingertips. Lio could only watch in awe at the titaness before him, stretching higher than before. His attention was focused on the shorts-clad crotch directly in front of him, then on the fingers touching down behind him. Then he followed Ava’s hand as she grabbed the MH and brought it upwards. She brought it to her face, admiring it for a second (or more likely, admiring how small it was). And lastly, she moved her arm behind her back, and Lio watched as the house disappeared from his view. But there was no mistaking the movements of Ava’s arm, she had deposited Lio’s house into her back pocket, snug against her toned left-cheek.

 

Lio stared in that direction for a second, then focused his gaze upwards. As expected, Ava’s face was lit with a happy, playful, cheeky grin. To further emphasise her actions, she even patted that asscheek twice. “What? We gotta have that thing with us in case we need it. And what better way to also test its strength than going up against my glutes? Now, time for your first test.~”

Without warning, Ava’s hand moved away from her ass, and towards Lio. She curled her fingers into a fist, except her index finger. Then, as she got closer, Ava slowed down. Lio was focused on the finger looming above him, but he could never ignore the mountain in front of him collapsing as Ava crouched down onto her haunches. Her eyes were now level with him, incredibly focused and determined, though not without her usual playful “sparkle”. A few of her kilometer-long hair strands grazed the edge of the desk. Meanwhile, down below, the Micro House was showcasing just how indestructible it was. It was pressed into Ava’s shorts by her powerful glutes, which tensed-up with her crouch. Basically, a mountain was being pressed against the MH, and it was completely fine. Ava would have smirked when she felt it, if she wasn’t so focused on her miniscule buddy.

 

“Alright Lio, when it becomes too much, I want you to yell “stooop” as loud and long as you can. Don’t worry about being muffled by my finger, I can hear you just fine. Just think of this as a natural progression of me sometimes dragging you along on a jog or to the gym. Go along without complaining and I’ll even let you exchange a favour whenever you want, whatever you want. Also, you might wanna lay down.”

 

Lio was about to complain, but the promise of a favour was enough to shut him up. He simply gulped and nodded, and Ava winked to show she saw his confirmation. Then, he laid down on his back and looked up at the gargantuan fingertip looming above him like a meteor. It came down slowly, seemingly becoming bigger and bigger. The closer it got, the more he could see her fingertip(/-print) as the 3D-field it was, rather than the 2D-image people usually saw. It wasn’t like it was a canyonous field, but it was like an uneven lawn with bumps and ridges. 

 

Eventually, the fingertip was all Lio could see. And moments later, he couldn’t see anything anymore as he was engulfed by the uneven yet wonderfully soft skin. Ava worked out, yes, but she also had great personal hygiene. And something told him she had made sure to wash her hands extra thoroughly before she came here, for he could smell a hint of lavender.


“You holding out okay?” Ava’s voice boomed from beyond his “tomb”. He didn’t just hear it, he felt it as well, the finger rumbling a little in tune, as it was attached to what was making those wonderful sounds. Lio didn’t think Ava could ever hear him, but she said she would, so he answered her. “Yeah, I’m fine, can’t move but I can still breathe and talk, somehow.”

“Good. Prepare for increased pressure, little buddy.~” Ava answered, and sure enough, the pillowly finger entombing him began to push into him more and more. It grew more and more uncomfortable, but Lio never felt like he was being hurt. Lio knew Micros were durable, but he never thought they were this durable. He’d always assumed that the lack of a lot of Micro-deaths was either due to people being careful, or there being no proof. But now, he was starting to wonder if it was because they were remarkably harder to kill than one would think. Though, of course, he wouldn’t stand a chance against a giant’s full weight under a hard shoe-sole.

 

Then, suddenly, the pressure lifted. He took the opportunity to breathe truly fresh air again (it was starting to get rather warm under the 37-degree fingertip). Then, he sat up and saw Ava’s face looming beyond the edge of the desk. He saw the corners of her lips peeking above the edge, she was smiling wide. “I pressed basically as hard as I could. It would’ve cracked an insect’s exoskeleton wide open, but you’re absolutely fine. This is the best possible result, but we’re only just beginning. This was a controlled test, like in a lab. Now come the tests in the field, with more than just a fingertip.~”

 

“Now hold on Ava, I don’t think Rachel would want me to go outside before she knows herself how safe everything is!” Lio sputtered in protest.

 

Ava just giggled, a sound so beautiful that its playful intentions were forgiven. “Who said anything about going outside? I’m just taking you to the living room.”

Then, with amazing yet somewhat terrifying speeds, Ava’s thumb and index finger approached Lio’s miniscule frame. Now that she knew she couldn’t squish him with her fingers, Ava felt no need to restrain herself, and casually pinched her buddy between her fingers. She brought Lio to her left eye, lifting her index finger so she could actually see her nigh-microscopic friend on the “pad” of her thumb. “You should trust me more, I’m fully aware Rachel would kill me if I just left with you. Now, let’s go have some fun with science.~”

 

The index finger lowered again and Lio was once again squished between the two amazingly soft fingertips, all while Ava happily walked towards the living room.

Chapter End Notes:

To all the Ava-fans, you're welcome. To all the Rachel-fans, you'll get your fun too, don't worry. To fans of Jasmine (and Lacey), if there even are any already, we'll get to them, eventually.