[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: A successful business-mans house is mysteriously shrunken down, including his entire family, and teleported to a strange new place. That new place is the spare room of his Polish cleaner, Ewa. Some graphic stuff as we go on so be prepared.
Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Humiliation, Breasts, Butt, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No
Word count: 38817 Read: 48400
Published: July 17 2022 Updated: November 11 2022
Story Notes:

A successful business-mans house is mysteriously shrunken down, including his entire family, and teleported to a strange new place. That new place is the spare room of his Polish cleaner, Ewa. This is the story of how Richard Barnsdale and his family try to survive the ordeal. 

1. Introduction by skyscraper [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3424 words)

This chapter will be used as more of an introduction to the characters and is a little wordy. Stick with it as we do get some Mini giantess and some height humiliation towards the end 

2. The supermarket incident by skyscraper [Reviews - 0] (4177 words)

This will be the last chapter before the "Big Shrink"  occurs in the next chapter. Similar format to the first chapter with less introductions to the characters but with what I hope is a juicy height humiliation chapter to wet the appetite for the real stuff to begin. This is my first story on the site so any constructive feedback or advice is very welcome 

3. The blue light by skyscraper [Reviews - 0] (3233 words)
This is the first chapter that includes a real shrink. No giantess interaction at this point and we will get to that in the next chapter due in a couple of days 

4. Workout by skyscraper [Reviews - 0] (3509 words)

This is the first chapter with some actual interaction! I`ve taken some time to build up the characters but now I can delve into the meat of the story. 

5. The ass and the dog by skyscraper [Reviews - 0] (3031 words)

This is hopefully where the story really gets going. Each chapter will feature a lot of interaction from this point onwards. 

6. Showers and discoveries by skyscraper [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2820 words)

7. The meeting by skyscraper [Reviews - 0] (2834 words)

8. Playtime! by skyscraper [Reviews - 0] (2895 words)

9. Dinner & Play by skyscraper [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2878 words)


10. A stolen kiss by skyscraper [Reviews - 0] (3604 words)

A little slower pace on this chapter. This is more about getting the characters into their positions as we enter the business end of the story. Most is now complete and will feature a lot more interaction. Stay tuned!

11. Bradley`s Dream by skyscraper [Reviews - 0] (3189 words)

12. Revelations and Playtime by skyscraper [Reviews - 0] (3223 words)