- Text Size +


               

           Name:                       Tamara Sherring.

            Age:                            30

            Height:                        5'10 (84 feet or more to a shrunken)
         

                    


     Martin was excited, he got word that Tamara was going to pick him up and take him to her place to show him something. Martin being a good 12 years older than Tamara was excited, he was the kind of guy who always got turned down by women. Martin had a secret crush on her but never let on. Martin went outside and he waited for Tamara to show up, Martin waited. After a good 20 minutes Tamara showed up she pulled up and he got in and she headed to her place. Driving through traffic she pulled up into her driveway and they went inside. Tamara lived outside the city of Calridge about 22 miles away near a small  town that had a population of only 855. She lived on a small 4 acre 2 miles from the town. She unlocked the door and they went inside, she told Martin to make himself at home. She went to her bedroom and Martin went into the family room. He went to the fireplace and he reached out and touched the frame of a picture of Tamara. He smiled as he looked at the picture, he said to himself, 'Tamara must like me to bring me to her place.' He heard a noise she had returned.

She came back and walked into the family room and stood a good 10 feet from Martin. She had changed, she had on her tight tan-coloured top and tight blue jeans and her hair was down. She had with her a device, it was a long tubular device similar to a handheld Dyson vacuum but the end came to a point with three parts extending a good 10 inches out like a flower petal.

 The entire thing was slender and 24 inches long, she hit a switch and it made a humming sound and a window flipped up and she said, "Martin now tell me what would you do if you were shrunken down?" 

Martin let out a laugh and said, "Ahh shrunken down yeah well it would be fun." 

Tamara let out a laugh and said, "Oh Martin I know about your fetish and guess what, it will become a reality. This device is from a parallel world long story. It can reduce a person down to 1cm tall and big as 200 feet. Hmm, let's see how about we reduce you to 5 inches. At that size, I will be 84 feet tall to you. Hold still for 10 seconds Martin." 

Tamara aimed the device and a green laser shot out and it hit Martin, he with his hand flicked at the laser beam. Then from the extended section the waves of energy formed and a blue wave beam shot out and it hit Martin and he began to be reduced down and in 5 seconds he was shrunken down to 5 inches clothes and all.

Tamara shut down the device and as she did the humming sound went away and the device got smaller as it contracted. She took a few steps towards Martin and Martin felt the floor under his feet shake with each step Tamara took. She stood there looking down at him, Martin stood there looking up, he was scared. He was shocked and scared and he wanted to run but was frozen. Martin looked up at Tamara, he looked up her massive front to her face. Martin looked at Tamara's right foot he was standing in front of it, he then looked up at her massive front he looked up to her face. As he looked at her face he saw the bottom half of her face was blocked by Tamara's breasts. Tamara squatted down and as she did Martin ran back several feet, he turned and looked at Tamara. Tamara just reached out her right hand and she just grabbed him as she did she wrapped her fingers around his body and she lifted him into the air

. Martin shouted, "TAMARA SHERRING HAVE MERCY ON ME." 

Tamara stood up and she lifted him to her face and she looked at him there in her hand.

Martin being 6 feet tall the only part of his body showing was his head and shoulders and below the knees, the rest of his body was covered by Tamara's hand. Martin's arms were free and he placed his hands on Tamara's thumb which went across his chest. He felt the warmth of Tamara's hand, and he felt her grip on him. He looked at Tamara's thumb which was 10 inches thick. Martin looked up into Tamara's huge gigantic face which to him was 12 feet in height.

Martin was both shocked and excited as he was being held by Tamara, he again touched her thumb and he then grabbed it, to him it was huge and he took a breath and he could feel Tamara's fingers that were wrapped around his body, he could feel the warmth of her hand. Martin looked down and around and he looked at Tamara's chest and saw Tamara breathing and he looked into her face.

 Martin shouted, "OH MY GOSH TAMARA WHAT'S GOING ON OH MY GOSH I AM SHRUNKEN AND YOU ARE A GIANT A REAL GIANT." Martin looked around again and he again said loudly, "TAMARA SHERRING PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME, TAMARA SHERRING HAVE MERCY ON ME." 

Tamara looking smiled at him. Tamara smiled as she looked at him and she exhaled and as she did her breath hit Martin and her breath cause his hair to move.  He felt and smelt her breath which to him was quite nice. 

She then spoke, "Martin you don't need to ask me for mercy, I won't hurt you. Well, Martin. What do you think?" 

It was Tamara's voice, except it was louder a bit deeper and it was thunderous and it resonated. Her voice hurt his ears a tiny bit.

 Martin said, "Oh my gosh Tamara, you are a giant a giant oh my gosh." He was looking around at his surroundings. 

Tamara spoke and said, "Well then do tell me how does it feel to be in the hand of a real giant woman, well I am not a giant but to you I am." 

Martin was again hit by Tamara's breath which to him was like the wind now and her thunderous voice which he actually could feel now.

 Martin spoke loudly, "OH TAMARA, I AM EXCITED IT IS SO WONDERFUL. THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME FOR ALLOWING ME TO EXPERIENCE THIS." 

 Tamara smiled at him as she held him in front of her face, she took a few steps and she sat down on the couch and held Martin in front of her face she and Martin for a good 20 minutes had nice conservation. she told him that she knew of his crush and was not upset by it, to which Martin was relieved. As they were having their conversation Tamara held him in front of her face and as she was speaking her breath like a strong wind hit Martin and he was able to smell her breath which turned him on. As Tamara held Martin in front of her face he was able to see every detail of her gigantic face. As Tamara spoke her thunderous voice sure hit Martin's ears. To him, it was still her voice but now it was louder and sounded amplified to him.

Tamara stood up and Martin said, "Hey Tamara how long will I be this small?" 

Tamara replied, "Until the device is used to return you to normal size."

She moved her hand to her left shoulder and she put Martin onto her left shoulder. She then said, "Listen, Martin, I know you don't have much chance with any woman and you are a good guy so I'm giving you a chance to experience your so call giant fetish for real with me. So enjoy yourself and have fun, Martin." 

Martin sat down on Tamara's left shoulder and she headed out of the Family room and took the device back to her room and put it away. As Tamara was walking Martin held onto her hair. Tamara did a few things around the house and as she did Martin just sat there on her left shoulder. He looked around and figured that there was enough room for at least another two people like him there. Every so often he looked at Tamara's head at the side of it and her straight hair as it hung down. After doing a few stuff around the house she went outside in the back and stepped out onto the yard and she stood there.  Martin stood up there on her left shoulder and as he did her head was much bigger than he was Tamara turned her head and she looked at Martin there on her left shoulder as he stood there.

 Tamara spoke and said, "Having some fun my little boyfriend?" 

Martin looking into Tamara's face replied, "oh my gosh I sure am Tamara." 

 Tamara took a few steps and she was now standing in the back yard, she was barefooted and Martin sat back down. Martin looking down saw something on the ground, a small ant hill, tiny.

 He stood up and said, "Tamara look there look an anthill." 

Tamara noticed it too, she took a couple of steps towards it and she stopped with her right foot right in front of it. To Martin, it was as big as a coffee table but the small anthill was just a bit bigger than Tamara's big toe. Martin looking down saw only a part of it cause Tamara's breasts under her black tank top were blocking part of his view. She looked at Martin who was trying to stretch his neck she figured she moved back a bit. 

Tamara looking down said, "Just look at them teeny ants running around." 

She lifted her right foot and she brought it over the anthill and she lowered her foot crushing it into the ground. She lifted her foot and nothing was there she crushed it into the ground and Martin let out a shout. 

He said loudly, "OH MY GOSH TAMARA. YOU CAN MAKE THAT A REALITY NOW. YOU CAN BECOME A REAL GIANT AND DO WHAT YOU WANT." 

Tamara turned and she headed back inside.

Tamara shut the back door and she headed into the family room she said, "You are right Martin. With that device, I can become a giant and real giant." 

Martin excitedly replied, "Oh my gosh Tamara just imagine you 200 feet tall walking around."

Tamara went back inside and went to her bedroom she picked up her Macbook and said, "Hey Martin, I'm going to do a few things on the computer alright." 

 She then laid down onto her bed onto her stomach, and she told Martin to hold on as she laid down onto her stomach. Martin moved back on her left shoulder and she moved her hair so it would not be in Martin's way and she turned on her Macbook. Martin was sitting there on her left shoulder a bit back.

 Tamara then said, "Martin I'll be on her for a while, I want to get a few things down then later you can watch a Netflix movie with me so you can sit here on my shoulder or go and look around. Now Martin I'm going to let you go back and stand on my jiggly booty, now I know you've looked at it."

Martin stood up, he was shocked that she knew and excited, he began to head down Tamara's back. He stopped at her belt area just before her tight light blue jeans. Martin stood thereof a minute before her left bum cheek, which to him was like a large hill. Martin ran up onto Tamara's left bum cheek and as he did he felt her bum under his feet jiggle with each step he took, he went and he stood there in the middle of her left bum cheek. The light blue jeans Tamara had on her were soft and smooth and tight on her. He stood there and he was moving up and down slightly from the jiggly of her left bum cheek as she stood there in the middle of it. Martin looked across her booty, to him Tamara's hips were at least 21 feet wide.


   Tamara Sherring in her tight blue jeans.


 Martin stood there in the middle of Tamara's left bum cheek. He looked up at her back and then he turned and he looked down her massive thighs and as she took a step her left bum cheek jiggled. Martin then jumped up and down a few times and as he did the jiggling of her left bum cheek was like jumping on a trampoline for Martin. Martin stopped jumping and he stood there and he was feeling the jiggle of Tamara's booty. Martin fell on his face and he spread his arms and he lay there on Tamara's left bum cheek. Martin was facing her head, he sat up and looking up her back he saw Tamara's long hair hang down her back.

 Martin said loudly, "OH MY GOSH TAMARA SHERRING IS TRULY A GIANT, SHE IS A GIANT." 

Martin again fell on his face and as he did he felt the jiggle of Tamara's left bum cheek, he was now facing her right bum cheek. 

Tamara on her Macbook turned her head and said, "Well Martin, you sure sound excited. My jiggly booty sure must excite you a small tiny man."

Martin replied, "YOUR VOLUPTUOUS JIGGLY BOOTY OH GIANT TAMARA." 

Tamara then gave her bum cheeks a flex and as she did they just jiggled in the tight light blue jeans she had on. Martin held on for life. Tamara reached over and the coffee table was within reach and she picked up a handheld mirror and reaching back with her right arm she held the mirror over her bum and she looked at it in the mirror and the mirror she saw Martin there on her left bum cheek. 

Tamara looking into the mirror said, "Oh my gosh Martin, wow you sure are small there on my bum. Feel free to move around." 

Martin stood up and he began to walk across Tamara's bum, he walked over to her right bum cheek and he looked up into the mirror she was holding over her bum and saw the reflection of her face in it. He waved to her and she smiled at him, Martin saw her remove the mirror and she put it down beside her and she went back to doing stuff on her computer. Martin stood there on her right bum cheek now facing her back, he began to move around on Tamara's voluptuous bum. Martin went down her bum so he was now on the slope down to her right thigh. He moved over so he was now right between her right and left bum cheek where her massive bum cleavage is and there it went down a bit.

Martin laid down and he was facing her thighs, Tamara's right bum cheek rose to his right and her left bum cheek to his left. Martin wiggled there and he lowered his head and he pushed his face into the thin tight light blue jeans she had on and Martin took some deep breaths.

 He was turned on he was excited beyond belief, he again buried his face into Tamara's bum and he took some deep breaths and said, "Oh Tamara Sherring you truly are a Giant and a Goddess, Oh Tamara." 

Martin began to caress her bum there and he kept saying Tamara's name over and over for a few minutes. Martin then sat up and he crawled forwards towards her thighs, and as he did Tamara moved a bit, and as she did her booty jiggled and Martin lost his balance and he went forwards. At the same time, Tamara picked up her mirror and held it over her bum and as she did she saw Martin slide down her massive booty right down between her legs, her legs were spread just a bit enough for Martin to slide down between her massive thighs.

 Tamara saw it and she said, "Hey Martin what are you doing?"

Martin slid to the floor he got up and Tamara's thighs were close enough so he could feel each thigh. Martin looked up from between her thighs, her thighs towered over him, he was facing her massive crotch and looking up he saw Tamara's face in the mirror. Martin shouted up, "I SLIPPED AND LOST MY FOOTING WHEN YOU MOVED." 

Tamara let out a laugh and said, "Sure you did Martin. So you can climb up now my little man." 

Martin was a few feet from her crotch, he ran at Tamara's crotch and he began to climb up there between her legs and Tamara was watching. Martin had gotten up a few feet when Tamara brought her thighs together trapping Martin. Martin was sandwiched there between her thighs with the front of his body squished right up against Tamara's massive crotch. The tight light blue jeans Tamara had on were soft and smooth so Martin was comfortable but he was unable to move except his head. Tamara looked and she did not see him, her thighs had enveloped him, but she felt him as Martin began to wiggle. Tamara let out a giggle.

Martin wiggled there between Tamara's massive thighs, he looked up and saw some light coming in. Martin pushed his face into Tamara's massive crotch, he felt so comfortable there. Martin pushed his face into Tamara's crotch into the soft thin tight blue jeans she had on. Martin took several deep breaths smelling her massive crotch and as he did he got hard and he took a long breath as his face was up against her massive crotch.

 Martin was excited beyond belief, he shouted, "TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT AND A GODDESS OH GIANT GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING. OH, GIANT GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING OH MY GOSH."

Martin wiggled there with all his might and he again pushed his face into her crotch and took several deep breaths as he did he had a massive orgasm there between Tamara's thighs. He was shaking all over he just loved where he was. Tamara could feel him squirming there and she let out a giggle as she did she moved slightly and Martin felt it. He shouted for joy and began to praise Tamara. Martin took several deep breaths he was enjoying the smell there he was turned on big time. He felt Tamara release her grip a bit and he felt her thighs move slightly and he began to crawl up Tamara held her mirror over her bum and she saw Martin coming out from between her thighs. As he did he was right up against her bum, she then brought her thighs together trapping Martin again.

Martin was partway out the bottom half of his body between Tamara's thighs and from the waist up he was out his body was up against her bum. Martin's view was filled with Tamara's bum and he was up against it. Martin pushed with both hands against Tamara's massive jiggly booty, he looked up and saw booty. Where he was he looked up but was unable to see Tamara's head cause her round jiggly booty was blocking his view of vision. He pushed himself and as he did his hands were on Tamara's jiggly booty he stopped pushing himself and he fell forwards a bit onto Tamara's massive bum. He was lying there up against her massive voluptuous bum right between her bum cheeks. Tamara was watching in her mirror and saw Martin there on her bum. Martin moved a bit and he pushed his face into her soft jiggly booty into the soft tight blue jeans she had on and he took several deep breaths and sighed loudly, and said, "OH TAMARA OH MY GOSH I AM ON THE BUM OF A GODDESS A REAL GODDESS. OH MY GOSH."

Tamara heard him, Martin was so excited that he didn't realize Tamara was holding the mirror over her bum and he then heard her thunderous voice.

 Tamara spoke, "Having fun Martin?"

Martin hearing Tamara pushed himself back and he looked up and saw Tamara's reflection in the mirror. 

Tamara spoke, "You sure like being on my booty."

Martin looking up shouted, "TAMARA SHERRING YOU ARE A GIANT AND A GODDESS."

Tamara let out a giggle and she gave her bum cheeks a flex and Martin saw it and felt it. Martin fell onto Tamara's bum and he began to caress it and he shouted, "OH TAMARA, TAMARA SHERRING YOU ARE SO AWESOME." 

He was caressing her bum there at her thighs. He stopped and just lay there with his face against her bum and Tamara was watching.

As Martin looked Tamara's bum was right in his face and his arms rested on her massive bum cheeks. Martin looking forwards placed his right hand onto her right bum cheek and his left hand onto her bum cheek and he pushed onto her bum. Martin then began to slap Tamara's bum and she felt it a bit and she let out a laugh. Tamara holding her handheld mirror over her bum was watching Martin. Just then Martin went forwards so he was lying against Tamara's bum.


Tamara then let a thunderous fart rip with Martin there. The fart sounded like a rolling crash of thunder and 

Martin let out a shout at the top of his lungs, "OH TAMARA OH HELL NO OH MY GOSH TAMARA NO PLEASE DON'T OH MY GOSH PLEASE NO TAMARA SHERRING." 

Martin began to squirm there as he was hit with Tamara's thunderous fart which shook him to the core. He felt and heard and smelt her thunderous fart and her thunderous fart just resonated across her home. Martin squirmed there and he began to shout there as he was smelling her thunderous fart. Martin then began to shout praise to Tamara Sherring. For a good 5 minutes, Martin was shouting praise to Tamara.

 Tamara then said, "Wow Martin did my thunderous fart excite you?" 

To which Martin shouted, "HELL YES !! OH MY GOSH, THAT WAS AWESOME, YOU TAMARA ARE SO AWESOME, YOU TRULY ARE A GODDESS."

Martin pushed himself up and he began to slap Tamara's bum cheeks with all his might and as he did Tamara let out a loud giggle as she watched. Martin continued to slap her bum cheeks with all his might, and Tamara was enjoying it, and she let out a little laugh. 

Martin stopped and shouted, "TAMARA SHERRING YOU ARE A GODDESS YOU ARE TRULY A GODDESS TAMARA."

Tamara moved her thighs apart and her grip on Martin loosened he climbed up and he went up onto her bum and he stood there. 

Tamara then said, "Martin, want to come up here to my shoulder I want to get up."

Martin then ran up Tamara's bum and then he ran off her bum and ran up her back to her left shoulder Tamara sat up and she then stood up. Martin held on as Tamara stood up and he moved close to her neck and sat down holding her hair.