- Text Size +

A Giantess Anthology Short Story

 

Anniversary Present Goes Right

 

By Richard C. H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Shrunken Man, GTS, insertion, lick, handheld, gentle, willing

 

 

Tom greeted Laura with a warm hug in the cafe. They sat down opposite each other. He had already bought them a latte each.

 

Laura cupped her hands around her drink as they got through their pleasantries and small talk.

 

They had been friends for a long time, but Tom knew Laura through his girlfriend, Michelle. They had been friends from College. Tom's had been going out with his girlfriend for at least five years after College.

 

He knew that Michelle had a fetish for him being shrunken down and had saved up to make her dreams come true, if only for a limited period of time.

 

"Okay," he started. "So it’s my anniversary with Michelle coming up..."

 

"Ooh exciting," Laura clapped her hands together excitedly, causing her large breasts to bounce up and down; and caused a few people in the café to glance over to observe the sudden commotion.

 

Tom did his best not to notice the unintentional distraction of her bouncing breasts.

 

"What are you planning? Are you going to propose?" She asked with excitement.

 

"Ha- ha, easy tiger," he responded quickly. "I am definitely planning something though."

 

Then he told her, in confidence, all about Michelle's fetish and that he had been saving up to have himself clinically shrunken down for a period of time. Then he could be taken back to be returned to his normal size.

 

"Wow!" Laura sat back breathlessly, her long brown hair swirled behind her as she tossed her head back in surprise, absorbing this new information about his relationship with her friend.

 

"I mean, I knew she was kind of into that stuff, but not... you know, like… completely into that stuff,"

 

Tom shrugged and sipped his coffee.

 

"But this is quite serious Tom, I mean I know it’s legal now and they have quality checks but there have been incidents and deformities from the process, it might be irreversible. Its a massive risk."

 

"I know," he replied, nodding. "But I love her and she really would absolutely love it. Besides if I stayed at that size, she would look after me," he chuckled.

 

Laura blushed at that. He didn't quite know what triggered that emotion in her.

 

"So anyway, I want it to be a surprise for her, so I'm asking if you would kindly be my chaperone,"

 

Laura looked up at him over her coffee cup that she was sipping from.

 

"I’m sorry,” her eyebrows raised, “you want me to be your what now?" She asked with a foamy moustache.

 

"My chaperone, I'll be shrunken down to like 7 inches tall so I can't exactly drive back or get on public transport,"

 

"Oh..." she blushed very deeply, “I'm flattered I guess, what do I need to do?"

 

"Just come with me when I go in a few months and then they hand me over to you, you sign a few forms stating that you have taken possession of me and voila you can then take me over to our place and surprise Michelle with me."

 

Laura's eyebrows were raised as she absorbed this information, thinking.

 

Tom leaned forwards.

 

"So?" He asked, starting to look concerned he would need to find someone else that he trusted as much.

"Sorry..." she replied absentmindedly. “Yes... yes of course. It sounds kind of fun. Sure I will do that for you. Chaperone for my best friend’s tiny boyfriend and hand him over as a surprise anniversary present..." she nodded promptly. "Got it, why didn't you just say all that to start with?" She smirked.

 

"You put it far more succinctly than I ever could," Tom smiled. "Thanks much appreciated, I wouldn't be able to do it without someone I trust being there."

 

*

 

6 months later Tom and Laura entered the size adjustment clinic. Tom had felt quite sick in the morning. He was nervous and apprehensive. He wondered whether he should have told Michelle that he was doing it. But she went to work after breakfast and he was left to his own thoughts.

 

Now in the clinic he felt Laura watching him as he was signing all of the countless forms and disclaimers that the clinic made him sign.

 

Laura also had to sign a series of forms accepting her role as his size guardian. She could assign that role to another and the plan was that it would he Michelle until Tom was returned to his normal size.

 

"Okay, that you for signing the documents Tom. We will just take you through to talk you through the final process and get your size adjusted," the lady dressed like a nurse said sweetly. They were very calm and gentle and there was soothing music in the background, with a holographic display with waves on the wall, all intended to relax the customers he guessed. He wondered how many people bailed at the last minute.

 

"Can I get you a cup of tea while you wait Laura?" The nurse asked, using first names to build some kind of rapport; Tom supposed.

 

"Yes please... err... how long will the process take?" Laura asked.

 

"It depends on each customer experience but it can take between an hour or two, we will keep you updated as he goes," the nurse smiled sweetly.

 

"Okay Tom are you ready to go, have you given your personal belongings to Laura or used our safety deposit box?" Tom nodded nervously.

 

"Okay," the nurse smiled as she looked at the forms and then her tablet. "I can see the funds have been transferred and all documents are signed so we are good to go. So I see you have opted for the permanent size shrinking,"

 

"Err!" Tom's eyes bolted wide open in surprise. "No, I..."

 

"I'm only kidding," the nurse chuckled heartily.

 

The other nurse who had arrived in time to hear that rolled her eyes and signed.

 

"Sorry, she likes to do that bit with most people."

 

Tom's heart was still beating fast.

 

"Okay, all very funny but just to be clear he is only temporarily being shrunk down to 7 inches tall, correct?" Laura butted in with a serious tone.

 

"Yes, as it says on the forms."

 

"Okay, I'm all for jokes, but time and place," Laura warned the nurse, whose smile dropped from her face. Tom glanced over and Laura reached out and clutched his hand with a gentle affirming squeeze.

 

"I'm taking my guardian role seriously," she said with a smile.

 

"Thanks for having my back," he returned the smile.

 

*

 

An hour and twenty minutes later after multiple updates about his good progress a nurse walked through the clinic treatment doorway carefully wheeling a trolley with a box on top.

 

Laura sprung up to her feet.

 

"Is he okay?" She asked with concern.

 

"All good, he is fine, happy and healthy. He has passed all of the checks. It was a resounding success."

 

The trolley arrived and Laura peered downwards anxiously.

 

A 7 inch tall man looked up at her from inside. He was dressed in a comfortable cotton looking combination of white shirt and trousers. 

 

Laura had tried to prepare herself for this but was genuinely shocked and surprised at seeing a shrunken person. She had seen this kind of stuff on the news or on social media when doing the rounds but seeing it in real life and to a friend. That was something else entirely.

 

"Wow, Tom, how are you feeling?" She spoke down to him, barely able to contain the squeak of excitement in her voice.

 

"I feel good actually. It took a while to get used to it but I think I'm okay now," he was craning his neck up to look at her.

 

His body was basically and quite literally a miniature version of the guy that had been taller than her over an hour ago. It was incredible.

 

"Michelle is going to love this," she beamed and then looked up at the nurse who was smiling. "Okay so what happens now?" She asked.

 

"I just need to take a copy of your identification and then you sign a release form and he is all yours."

 

Whilst they were waiting for the administration to be done Laura had the box on her knees in the private booth that was allocated to them. She questioned Tom about how he felt and what everything was like.

 

He even allowed her to pick him up. When she held him she could feel the muscles in his back, chest and abs. It reminded her of how ripped he was, when they had all gone on holiday together she had admired his topless body at the beach and the pool. This all reminded her.

 

She couldn't believe that he fit in one of her hands, he was like a living doll.

 

"Okay, all done," the nurse interrupted them as she entered the booth. "Incredible isn't it?" She asked, smiling as she looked at Laura's look of amazement as she held Tom in one hand.

 

Laura nodded dumbfounded.

 

"Okay, thanks for using our services and see you soon for your size rectification. You are free to leave when you like. I hope you have a good time together," the nurse smiled with a slight wink and then left.

 

"Oh he's not for me..." Laura started but the nurse had already left.

 

Laura looked down at Tom and their eyes caught each other. She blushed again like she had in the cafe and gently put him back in his box.

 

"Best get you over to Michelle," she started, glancing at her watch.

 

*

 

On the car journey to Laura's she had put him in his box and securely placed it in the footwell next to her. She dared not injure him.

 

As she drove the car home her mind kept drifting to holding the little Tom. How incredible it had felt.

 

She couldn't help but remember how his muscles had felt and what he would look like underneath.

 

Then she thought about what Michelle would do with him. Tom had intimated a few details, she was now quite curious and those thoughts started to turn her on. She could feel herself heating up under her breastbone and around her groin.

 

*

Tom could hear Laura talking to Michelle, there was movement, from inside the box he could hear their exchange. Michelle sounded disappointed, she was wondering if Tom had gone to work forgetting their anniversary.

 

Then after an exchange of small talk he could feel his box being lifted up.

 

“This is Tom’s anniversary present for you,” Laura said, “be very careful. It’s very fragile, I think it might have some kind of pet in there,” he heard her chuckle playfully. Cheeky, he smiled. He would have to send her some champagne as a thank you.

 

*

 

The lid of the box opened and Tom’s girlfriend looked inside, her eyes widened in shock and surprise and she gasped, catching her breath and holding a hand to her mouth.

 

“Tom?” she gasped again, as it dawned on her. “Is that?...”

 

“Hi Michelle, Happy Anniversary,” he waved up at her. “No I didn’t forget!”

 

*

 

It had taken some time for the shock to wear off Michelle to the point where she could lift him out of the box and place his little body on the sofa next to her.

 

"How does it feel being so small compared to people?" She asked.

 

"Incredible. It’s hard to describe. Everything is from a different perspective, everything looks huge... in a good way," she chuckled.

 

"How do I look?" She asked, with a slightly flirtatious tone.

 

"Good, you look good… In fact you look sexy and amazing, you look like a goddess…"

 

Michelle blushed.

 

“So what was your plan for when… you know… you’re like this?” She asked.

 

"Well, kind of having me crawl over your body, kissing you, you using me sexually, that kind of stuff…" he trailed off, slightly embarrassed.

 

She giggled.

 

"Woah, like a..." he nodded. She covered her mouth and laughed. "Wow, that sounds fun..."

 

"I can't get over how small you are. You're like a little Ken doll," she admired him.

 

"I know," he said. "Likewise, amazing how big you are," he looked down at her giant fingers that held him.

 

Michelle looked him up and down hungrily. Wondering what it would be like to...

 

She lowered him down to the bed, she unclasped her silk bra that she had put on, revealing her breasts. They were large round breasts with erect nipples. She was very turned on with the sudden devious thoughts she was having.

 

She wondered how it would feel to have him inside her. If her own fingers felt good on herself, and if his penis felt good inside her usually… surely he would feel amazing. At his size he was just slightly bigger than his penis. Perfect.

 

Tom saw the change in her expression as he looked back up at her. He gaped as he saw her giant body towering over him.

 

Michelle was sitting on her knees with her back upright. She looked down at him, feeling a swelling of excitement.

 

She widened her knees, opening up her crotch. She could feel her labia lips peel apart. She was very moist down there.

 

She watched as Tom looked down from her face, down her breasts and stared in awe at her pussy.

 

*

 

Tom looked up at the huge naked body that towered over him.

 

He stared up at Michelle’s excited face.

 

She suddenly started to part her giant thighs. Her unwavering eyes were still staring him down.

 

He looked down her enormous chest, down her navel and bellybutton, down to her crotch. She had a hairy, but well kempt, pussy but it was vast and it was close to him.

 

The lips of her labia peeled apart with an audible peeling sound, he was staring straight at her pussy, the mouth of which was slightly open and it was wet.

 

Her giant hand reached down towards him. He looked up at it and watched the giant hand as it sailed towards him, huge fingers wrapping around his torso.

 

Her other hand grabbed hold of his legs and he was lifted up and carried towards the giant pussy, it loomed at him as he was thrust towards it.

 

“Are you sure you want this?” Michelle asked, her breath was short and excited, she looked at him sincerely.

 

“Yes, I want to give you the best pleasure you’ve ever had my love,” he replied. She smiled sweetly, nodding slowly.

 

“Thank you, I’ll have to make it up to you somehow…”

 

Then he caught the fresh scent of her moist sex.

 

His face and upper body were pressed against the labia lips and he was rubbed up and down against the moist pussy. 

 

He choked at the sudden surprise of the overwhelming experience. His face and shoulders were instantly slick with her juices. His ears were bombarded with the sound of being rubbed against her pussy and the squelching of her moistness. 

 

He felt her rough and wiry pubic hair scratch across his upper body and his face. All he could do was shut his eyes and try to time his breathing to not suck in anything apart from air. 

 

It didn't work. He found himself coughing and the taste of her sexual juices as she continued to rub him against her wet pussy. 

 

He felt one of his arms accidentally slip inside her pussy. There was a deep gasp of excitement from her. 

 

She was adjusting him downwards and pointing his head towards the opening of the pussy. 

 

She thrust him inside it was a moist and spongy and incredibly hot. He was surrounded by walls, a ceiling and floor of muscle. 

 

The air was thinner and all sound was suddenly muffled. He was in a wet acoustic tunnel. 

 

Then with a slick sound and feeling his legs being held more tightly he was pushed further inside. Arms by his side, now, he was unable to do much more than be controlled by her in that moment. 

 

*

 

Michelle was gasping from the feeling of rubbing Tom up and down against her pussy. It felt amazing. His body was bendy and pliable, just like his penis usually was.

 

His skin and the detail of his limbs and body managed to press all of her buttons. But when one of his limbs slipped inside her it sent a lightning bolt of excitement through her vaginal area that went up her spine and straight to her brain. 

 

She gasped with pleasure, she felt ready to feel this living dildo inside her. 

 

She grasped his legs more tightly with her hand, lifted him away slightly, her other fingers positioned his chest so he was horizontal to her pussy and then she slid him headfirst inside. 

 

She did it slowly to start with. She gasped as she felt his little head slip inside her, followed by his shoulders. She felt herself widen as his arms and upper body entered inside her. 

 

He was already feeling like the best sex toy she had ever experienced. 

 

Then she tightened her grip and pushed him further inside. 

 

She released a guttural moan as she felt his body slide inside her. 

 

He was starting to squirm which made it all the more pleasurable. 

 

She felt his head touch an erogenous zone and she moaned again and pressed him against it. 

 

Then she retracted him until his head was just outside her pussy, allowing him to take in a deep breath of fresh air, and then thrust him in again; hard and with intent. 

 

It evoked a squeal of delight from her. She soon reached between her legs with her other hand and started to play with her clitoris. 

 

She eventually reached a rhythm pumping him in and out of her pussy.

 

She was soon pumping him in and out of her pussy more and more vigorously. 

 

Her back was arched and her hips thrusting on her bed. Beads of sweat formed across her body and her hair stood on end. 

 

Her erect nipples soared through the air as he body pumped in a fluid motion, both of her hands between her legs attending to wherever her instinct and lust guided her fingertips. 

 

She could feel his body hitting all the right areas inside her, occasionally adjusting the angle of his insertion to catch another spot inside her. She could feel his tiny arms and elbows trying to pleasure her but he didn’t really need to, his body was enough.

 

She had her fingers wrapped around his calves and continued to pump him in and out of her. 

 

As she grew wetter and wetter she could hear the sound of the slick squelching of him being inserted and retracted even more clearly. The loud squelching only heightened her arousal and pleasure and her fingertips caressing her clitoris started to push her over the hill of her ecstasy. 

 

She could feel her orgasm mounting and building up. She pumped him harder and faster until his body was a slick blur in her hand. 

 

Her vagina muscles squeezed as she came with a loud roar of pleasure, a huge exhalation of breath, sounding like a combination of the rush and release of pleasure that it was; but also a big sigh of relief. 

 

She could feel her muscles squeezing him hard. It was too late to stop it happening; she just rode the roller coaster. 

 

Her orgasm started from the inside and felt like an explosion but it immediately rolled into a second triggered with her clitoral action; then promptly a third which caused a cascade of her cum to ejaculate all over her living dildo. 

 

She felt her cum seep out of her pussy and down his torso, covering her fingers. 

 

She sighed in pleasure and slowly and gently retracted Tom. 

 

She released his cum soaked and exhausted body on the bed and between her open legs she looked down at him, panting. 

 

*

 

Tom was breathing heavily now that he was back out in fresh air. He was exhausted. He was lying on his belly. Completely covered in Michelle's cum. 

 

The coating on his body felt sticky and crusty at the same time. 

 

He looked upwards to see the giant pussy that had consumed him mere minutes ago. The hairy mound and dark opening of the pussy loomed over him. 

 

Huge buttocks at the base and then her giant thighs created a living wall either side of him. 

 

He could hear her heavy breathing. 

 

Then the giant body started to move. He didn't have the energy to do anything; he just looked upwards.

 

"That was amazing," his giant girlfriend boomed down at him.

 

"I can't wait to do it again," she said, “my little sex toy, but first, I think I owe you a little gift in return,”

 

Her mouth opened and her giant wet tongue emerged slapping itself against his crotch and then slowly licking and sliding its way up his torso and muscular chest, up to his face, leaving a trail of slimy saliva behind that cooled his skin. 

 

"Hmm..." she moaned. "You taste of me..." she smiled and licked him again. “Time for you to get the best blowjob of your life…”

 

He grinned with excitement, placing both hands behind his head, he laid back as her lovely warm mouth and tongue descended upon his body.

 

Chapter End Notes:

There is an alternative version of this story, 'The Anniversary Present Goes Wrong'  the story follows a guy asking his girlfriend's friend to chaperone him when he goes to a shrinking clinic to surprise his girlfriend. However his friend decides that she would quite like to keep him shrunken down for herself instead...


The latter one follows a guy asking his girlfriend's friend to chaperone him when he goes to a shrinking clinic. She decides that she would quite like to keep him...


Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription