- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A trio of students all harbor a crush on a MILF in their apartment complex, after accidentally shrinking themselves they try to get her attention... but is she really as unaware as she seems?

“Look at that,” Tom muttered, glancing out the apartment window as Linda LaCroix strutted to her apartment, “can you believe she’s forty?”

“She looks better than most girls on campus,” Jack muttered, taking a quick sip of beer.

“Do you guys really just want to perv on the neighborhood milf, or do what we came here to do?” Tyler asked, looking back at his laptop.

“This group project is bullshit,” Jack said, setting his drink down, “no offense, I love you guys, but this is the kind of paper we could just write ourselves.”

“I’m halfway done with it already,” Tyler muttered.

“Well shit,” Tom laughed, “good job Einstein!”

Tyler smiled, a little embarrassed. He was the youngest of the group, a freshman in the low-level anthropology class the three of them were taking as a general education requirement in pursuit of Engineering degrees on their part, and Geology on his. The two college juniors enjoyed ribbing him, and had brought a case of beer over as part of the “study session.” The three of them all lived in the same complex, a small set of units off campus that mostly housed students… mostly.

“Do you think she works for the university?” Tom speculated, “I mean, she’s got to be the only one over thirty living here.”

“No way,” Jack said, a wicked grin lighting up his features, “pornstar, definitely, she deflowers those young incoming guys like Tyler over there.”

Tyler blushed, “you would know, wouldn’t you?”

Jack missed the insult and thought a moment, “yeah, I guess I’d have seen her vids if she was…”

“You ever see her when she tans by the pool?” Tom said in a conspiratorial tone.

“No,” Tyler said with a sigh, closing his laptop. “Is there any reason why I should be staring at some poor woman trying to tan?”

“She takes her top off,” Tom said in a hushed voice.

“No fucking way,” Jack said, awed.

“She does,” Tyler said, sighing and admitting he’d seen it too, “she turns over first, so you just see her back, but… she doesn’t have tanlines on it.”

“What a woman,” Jack muttered, “she’s got the largest boobs I’ve ever seen…”

“And an ass to match,” Tom said dreamily.

“You guys I don’t think it’s cool to talk about a woman we know like this,” Tyler said, rolling his eyes.

They froze, turning to him slowly, “A woman we know?” Tom said quietly.

“Spill!” Jack said with a grin.

“We exchanged cookies at Christmas,” Tyler said dismissively, “she had extras, I wanted to try baking, it was a one-off thing.”

He grunted as the other two practically rushed him, pinning him to the couch, “you exchanged cookies?” Tom hissed, “you’re practically dating!”

“You guys! Cut it out!” he protested.

“Hey,” Jack said with a mischievious smile, “she’s got a package…” the three of them peered out the window.

“Dildos,” Tom said instantly, “that or fuzzy handcuffs, condoms maybe?”

“You guys, leave the poor woman alone!” Tyler shouted.

“Pfft, her boyfriend here probably paid for the order,” Jack said, “let’s just go… open it.” He grinned, “have you got tape?”

“Yeah,” Tyler asked with a sigh, “why?”

“We slip her package open with a knife,” Jack explained, “and just… see what it is, then we tape it back up, no one’s the wiser.”

“I’m in,” Tom said excitedly, “it’s got to be sex toys, I mean look at that woman, she’s a goddess.”

“Fuck it,” Tyler muttered, “if we go check, and it’s coasters or dishes or something, can we get back to writing the paper?”

“Deal!” the other two said together.

“And a nice clean cut,” Tom said, slicing the package tape with his knife, “and let’s see what we’ve got…” He pulled the cardboard apart, the frowned as he reached in to remove the item inside.

“What the hell?” Jack asked, looking at the slivery ray gun. “Is it like, a star trek prop or something?”

“Just put it back,” Tyler said, “it’s not dildos or whatever, let’s just go-“

Tom pulled the trigger curiously, and a moment later a green glow surrounded the three of them.

“Holy shit,” Tyler breathed, looking at the vast cement landscape around them. He slowly gazed up at the towering apartment door, looking miles high. They were the size of ants, maybe the size of ants. He felt a mix of terror and shock well up inside him. This isn’t possible, his mind insisted, this isn’t-

“FUCK, WE’RE TINY!” Tom bellowed.

“OH GOD WE’RE FUCKING BUGS!?” Jack joined in. The two of them ran to him, the few feet that had separated them now football field sized expanses.

“W-We just need to remain calm,” Tyler said, “if that thing shrank us, it can probably fix us, right?”

“Oh yeah Ty,” Jack panicked, “let me just go jump up there and pull the trigger again, oh wait, it’s five time my fucking size!”

“We have to remain rational,” Tyler said, falling into shock himself, “w-we just need to get someone’s attention.”

A shadow fell over them, and the three of them looked up to see the towering and tanned form of the object of their desires. Linda LaCroix loomed large over them, the dirty blonde goddess blocking out the sun as her voluptuous form jiggled slightly to the rhythm of her arm shifting around in her designer purse.

“Where are my damn keys,” she thundered. She stepped up onto the concrete porch, causing their world to shake slightly.

“Oh shit,” Tom said fearfully, “how the hell do we get her attention!?”

“Run to the door!” Tyler called, turning and sprinting as fast as he could, “if we get stuck out here on the porch, we’re screwed!”

The other two looked at him, then joined the desperate race against time as Linda fumbled for her keys. The three heaved, panting as they ran as the jingle echoed overhead. The enormous door arched open, seemingly in slow motion as they leapt for the threshold.

“COME ON!” Tyler shouted, beckoning the other two as they leapt over the lip of the door frame’s base.

The creak of the door closing rang out like the sound of an incoming tsunami as the three scrambled over the tall ledge at the base of the entrance. With a final leap Tyler landed in the soft forest of carpet fibers with a grunt, and he sighed with relief as he heard his two friends thump next to him.

“O-Okay,” Tyler said shakily, rising in carpet fibers that towered slightly over him, “we just need to find a way to get her attention…”

“How the hell are we supposed to do that?” Tom asked angrily, “we’re fleas man, I can barely move through this carpet!”

“How do you notice fleas?” Tyler asked with a sigh.

“They bite you,” Jack said instantly.

“Well, there you go,” Tyler said with a shrug, “it’s the best idea I’ve got, let’s try to… bite her, or something…”

“And what if she just decides she wants to slap the bug instead of taking a look at it?” Tom asked angrily.

“Well then I guess we go splat,” Tyler replied, rolling his eyes, “do you have a better idea?”

The silence told him no one did, the three of them began to wade through the tight knit forest of synthetic fibers, towering over them like overgrown brush.

Linda frowned as she examined her shrink ray, it had a slight scuff on the side, like it had been dropped on concrete? And it had been out of the box… With a scowl she pulled up her doorbell camera’s recordings on her phone. New shrink rays were tens of thousands of dollars, she’d put a camera in for this purchase specifically.

She snorted as she listened to the three boys speak about her on the recording, dildos? She mused, as though you’d buy them through the mail… she paused, did young people buy them through the mail? The talk shows said the youth hated mail…

She turned her attention back to the video, sighing as she saw the green glow envelop the three boys. Her lips became a thin line as she saw three miniscule dots, barely a pixel each, scurry into her apartment after her…

So, they’re in here, She glanced across the expansive field that her apartment no doubt was to the three shrunken students. She giggled to herself, and they don’t know the shrink ray makes you almost invulnerable… She stretched, setting her phone on the counter as she surveyed her domain. Time for a little cat and mouse, she thought with a grin. No, not cat and mouse… lady and… bug.

“Is she still in the kitchen?” Tom shouted.

“Hold on,” Tyler grabbed one of the towering twists of fiber that rose out of the carpet, climbing the structure that stood maybe a head taller than he did. He peered across the open field of the apartment’s living room, and saw Linda casually walking to her closet. “She’s still…” His heart sank as she rolled a vacuum cleaner out, “oh shit,” he muttered fearfully.

“What!?” Jack shouted.

“RUN FOR THE COUCH!” Tyler shouted.

Linda giggled to herself, imagining their panic as she plugged in the vacuum. With a deafening roar it came to life, and she casually slid it back and forth over the carpet, each row up and down the length of the living room bringing her closer to where she knew her three little spies were.

There you are, she thought, fighting a laugh as she spotted a tiny amount of movement in the middle of the living room. The three bugs were going as fast as they could through the carpet towards the couch, no doubt hoping to hide underneath. She brought the vacuum towards them with a roar.

“COME ON!” Jack shouted, leading the group as they bounded towards the safety of the couch. The dark expanse underneath it beckoned invitingly as the unearthly howl of the vacuum swiped by them, a cyclone sucking everything out of the forest of fibers they were trapped in.

Linda casually stopped the vacuum just short of where it would have slurped them up, and with a smug smirk detached the hose. She hummed playfully as she pretended not to see them, then fighting every instinct she had to laugh wickedly, she hovered the hose over the first of the three boys.

“G-GUYS!” Jack screamed in panic as he was lifted off the carpet. He grabbed one fiber, and they watched in shock as he fought desperately to hang on. The hose hovered closer, and with one final scream they watched him lose his grip, flying up into the dark abyss of the roaring vacuum nozzle.

*SCHLORP*

Linda chuckled to herself as she heard the tiny boy disappear inside the hose, a small sound like a penny or a button getting sucked up echoing through the apartment, but only briefly as he was trapped in the dust bag, escape impossible as he was buried in the apartment’s dust and dirt.

One down, she thought smugly. The boy would be safe in there, if filthy, while she dealt with his two friends. She flipped the vacuum off, wheeling it slowly, with a sashay to her ample hips, back into the closet. She grinned as she looked over the apartment, closing the closet door slowly, with a note of finality.

“We lost Jack,” Tom muttered numbly, “this is impossible!” he shouted, panic rising in his voice.

“Pull it together!” Tyler shouted, “look! She’s coming back, we just need to reach her!”

Linda rolled her workout mat across the center of the floor. She’d taken a few minutes to change into a bright purple leotard she’d been using for exercise for as long as she could remember. She casually yawned, stealing a glance behind her. She giggled as she realized the bug-boys were making another attempt to reach her.

Well, they wanted to see something sexy, she thought smugly as she turned the television on.

The 80’s style workout tape played loudly through the apartment as she began to stretch, spin, and twirl to perm haired fitness guru’s instructions. It didn’t’ take her long to start working up a sweat.

“Come on, we’re almost to the mat!” Tyler called.

“Oh fuck,” Tom said, looking up in horror.

Tyler joined him, and the two stared up as sweat drops larger than they were rained down. Tyler grimaced, gripping a carpet fiber as one of the drops blasted into him like a cannonball. The air was instantly pushed from his lungs, and he instinctively gasped, filling his mouth and nose with Linda’s sweat. The drop rolled down the carpet fiber with a wet squishing sound, leaving him coughing and sputtering, utterly soaked inside and out by a single drop of the gigantic woman’s workout sweat.

“T-Tyler,” Tom coughed, he glanced and saw that his friend hadn’t been so lucky, stumbling back up from the ground as the sweat drop had easily knocked him down from the canopy of the carpet’s fibers.

“We’re almost there,” Tyler muttered, the strong salty aftertaste of Linda’s sweat on his lips, “come on…”

Linda did windmills, following along with the instructor. As she came around, she noticed a pair of specks scurrying across the bright blue workout mat.

Well done boys, she thought excitedly, looks like I wasn’t the only one to work up a sweat.

“What a good workout,” she said with a sigh, pausing the TV. With a smug smirk she started lowering herself down.

“Oh god,” Tom muttered, looking up at the giant ass, the cheeks popping out of the V-shaped back of the leotard as Linda began to sit down.

“TOM!” Tyler shouted, sprinting to clear the sitting woman, “come on!”

Tom was speechless, watching the jiggling orbs descend on him like a pair of falling moons. He’d watched Linda at the complex fitness center, by the pool, hell just picking up her mail, and he’d dreamed forever about burying his face in that voluptuous older woman’s cheeks… now they were coming down to bury him.

“TOM!” Tyler’s voice echoed one final time.

He was forced into the carpet, the immense force and pressure squeezing all around him and snuffing out his senses. The rich ripe odor of her sweat pooled around him, the only thing besides the warm softness of her buttcheek that reached his mind as the world was sealed away.

Linda giggled as she looked at the shocked ant between her legs. The other squirmed feebly against her naked buttcheek, no doubt coughing on the droplets of her sweat rolling down her backside. This game had run it’s course, she decided, and with a smug grin she let her gaze focus on the lone remaining boy, pinching him casually between her thumb and forefinger as she brought him to her face.

“Well, have we learned our lesson about playing with other people’s mail?” she teased. She heard vague squeaking, apologies rang out, and she squinted her eyes to see which one she’d caught.

“Tyler,” she chuckled, “you of all people should have known better, I can’t believe you let those other two boys talk you into this.”

Tyler gulped, struggling as his legs kicked feebly below him, “I’M SORRY!” he shouted as loudly as he could, “PLEASE, YOU CAN STILL SAVE JACK, HE’S IN-“

“He’s in the vacuum cleaner’s dustbag,” Linda said, rolling her eyes, “your other little friend is pinned under my ass, they’re both fine Tyler, I wouldn’t let you little bugs run around here like this if there was even the slightest chance you’d actually get hurt.”

Tyler was silent a moment, the realization dawning on him, “YOU WERE JUST FUCKING WITH US!?” He laughed.

She nodded, giggling slightly, “you’re hardly the first horny boys to spy on me, though you three do get points for dedication… next time just ask if you want to play with the shrink ray, okay?”

“GOT IT,” he shouted.

“Now,” she sighed, “let’s clean up this mess…”

Tyler shouted in surprise as her hand rocketed him towards the low cut of her leotard, and his tiny body squirmed feebly as she slipped him between the sweaty globes of her breasts. He was swallowed up easily, sliding quickly towards the bottom of that deep valley. He tried to move on final time, realizing he as trapped as the older woman’s giggles shook the fleshy mountains around him.

Tom and Jack stood on Linda’s porch, Tom was covered in her dried sweat, a dazed and grimy look emanating from him. Jack was filthy, caked in dry dust and dirt which had stuck to him when the colossoal woman had fished him out of the vacuum’s dustbag.

“Now boys,” Linda said sweetly, “I hope you’ve learned a valuable lesson today.”

“Don’t open other people’s mail,” they echoed together.

“And?” Linda asked with a giggle.

“Don’t peep on women,” they both said, defeated.

“Good boys,” she said, patting them each on the head once.

“Hey!” Jack said, recovering some of his fire, “we weren’t five feet, we were taller than this!” He gestured to the two of them, each a good half foot shorter than the smug woman.

“And where’s Tyler!?” Tom asked suddenly, “he didn’t want to do this, honest, we made him!”

Jack sighed, “Yeah… he wanted us to leave you alone…”

“Now boys,” Linda giggled, “just take these forms and get them notarized, and I’ll give you the rest of your height back.”

“I got caught peeping on Linda LaCroix, the sexiest woman in my apartment complex?” Jack asked incredulously, “you want me to do what with this?”

“Sign and notarize,” Linda said with a smirk, “I’m going to frame them for my wall, a fun little trophy from the horny little boys who just couldn’t’ stay away.”

“You’re fucking joking,” Tom said, holding the form in front of him.

“I think you’re getting off easy,” Linda said with a shrug, “I hear the fraternities take panties from their conquests, I just want a little documentation. Now go before I make you get your mothers to sign it too.”

The two of them gulped, “W-What about Tyler?” Jack asked weakly, “I’m not giving him up, I-“

“I promise, he’ll be in classes come Monday,” Linda said with a sigh, “now shoo!” She slammed the door, leaving the two filthy and shocked students alone.

“Shit,” Jack muttered, “I guess we’re finishing the report without Tyler.”

“Lucky bastard,” Tom muttered.

“What?” Jack asked.

“Nothing,” Tom said, daydreaming of the enormous ass that had crushed him into the carpet.

“Now Tyler,” Linda drawled, her fingers reaching into her sweaty cleavage to fish him out, “You and I have a whole weekend to play together, and that shrink ray has plenty of settings to test… if you’re up for it?”

He gulped, looking at the building sized face grinning at his miniscule form, “Uh, yeah, let’s do it!”

“I always knew you were a good boy Tyler,” she laughed, lowering him down her body.

He looked at the glistening colossus, spellbound by the dark spots on her leotard stained by her sweat. With a simple gesture she pulled the purple fabric away from her crotch, revealing that she wore no panties beneath her exercise leotard.

The wet hot smell of her musky arousal drifted out at him, the warm air drifting over his body like a summer breeze that set every nerve in his body alight. He found himself panting, his erection straining against his pants as she slowly, deliberately, brought him toward that glistening pink opening.

He felt the slimy womanhood envelop him, a finger larger than his entire body easily forcing him inside, into the dark depths where he heard her heartbeat drown out his thoughts. The silky wetness slipped over him, bathing him in her juices and sweeping away the rest of his conscious senses, filling them with the strong musky scent of her sweat mixed with the juices filling her insides.

“Ah,” she sighed to herself, flopping on the couch, not caring about the sweat that would seep into the cushions. Her finger drifted down, slowly fingering herself and imagining the earthquake that would be rocking the bug sized boy struggling inside her.

It’s going to be a good weekend, she thought with a grin as she closed her eyes.

Chapter End Notes:
A quick one written for 4chan's gentle thread while the site was down.