- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A pop star on tour is told his next concert is in Giant country, and he's going to be meeting his hundred foot tall fan club before his next concert

And that’s why my love has no limits,” Donnie Diamond finished, giving a soft smile to the crowd as they cheered wildly. “Thank you, and goodnight,” he called, waving as he walked of the stage to the shrill sound of screaming fangirls. He shot them one last glittering smile, the stage lights making his boyish face seem to glow as he shot them a wink, causing a renewed round of screaming.

“Whew,” he muttered, taking a towel from an assistant and wiping his face as soon as he got backstage, “where’s Carla? I might need to trim the set.”

“I don’t think so,” a stern blonde businesswoman said, appearing at his side, “these ladies pay for a full concert, and we’re giving them one!”

“Hey, I do have male fans,” he laughed as the two of them walked towards his dressing room.

Her mouth twitched, “you certainly do Donnie, but I think they like you for the ah, same reason the girls do.”

“Because of my amazing musical talent?” he joked, pushing the door open and collapsing onto his couch with a sigh. He didn’t delude himself, the throngs of girls and women who packed stadiums to hear him sing loved his music to be sure, but they loved his pretty boy face and good more.

“I just wanted to go over some of the next concert’s amenities with you,” she said, tapping a few items on her tablet.

“Cool,” he said, closing his eyes and letting himself relax against the couch’s pillow a minute, “where are we going?”

“Brobdingnag,” Carla said casually.

Donnie’s eyes shot open, “w-wait, what? That’s the giant country, right?”

“Yep,” Carla said without pausing from her work, “that’s what I wanted to talk to you about, the audio system on their stage is really state of the art, you should be able to sing without any real changes to-“

“Carla, that’s the giant country?” Donnie repeated, balking, “you’ve seen how crazy my fans get, now imagine them one hundred feet tall!”

“I don’t have to imagine, I’ve been there to meet your fanclub,” Carla said casually, “very nice girls, they’re going to be greeting you backstage for autographs, you’ll be given a giant novelty pen.”

“Wait, we’re going to allow my fangirls back stage, my giant fangirls?” he rasped.

“It will be fine, we’ll have appropriate security measures,” she reassured him.

“I’m still missing a loch of my hair you know,” he muttered, rubbing the back of his head where an overeager fan had ripped one of his golden curls out as a souvenir a few concerts back. To their credit security had been on the middle-aged woman immediately, but since then Donnie had been a little leery of up-close encounters with the concert goers.

“Donnie,” Carla assured him, “it’s going to be fine, besides, you’ve only got maybe one more tour left in your career.”

“Ouch,” he laughed, “come on, I just turned nineteen a week ago!”

“You’ve had a pretty good run as a teen pop singer,” Carla commented, “but marketing thinks it’s time to start moving on. You could try your hand at acting-“

“I think I might quit show business for a while,” he said with a smile, “but I’ll let you know.”

Carla shrugged, “well, rest up, the tour bus will be here in ten to take us to the airport.”

“I’m gonna eat Donnie Diamond,” the girl said gleefully to her social media followers, “I’m going to sprint right up by those guards, snatch his cute little face off the stage, and eat him!” she gushed. To illustrate her point she picked up a large gummy rendition of the famous pop star, sliding it into her mouth, cradling it a moment for the camera, and then swallowing it hole.

“Uh, Carla,” Donnie said, pointing to his tablet, “what’s with this hashtag Eat Donnie Diamond stuff?”

“Oh, your song Sweet as Sugar really took off in Brob country,” Carla said, lounging across from him in the private jet. “I guess some girls think it’s funny to talk about eating you, it’s all just a joke!”

“It’s not funny when they can fit me in their mouths!” he protested.

“Hey, it’s better than the other hashtag we got scrubbed from the trending page,” she laughed.

His face paled, “what other hashtag?”

“I believe it was Where Can Donnie Fit?”

“Where can Donnie F-“ his eyes lit up as he realized the implication, and Carla giggled once before quickly regaining her professional composure.

“It’s going to be fine,” she assured him.

Melanie gripped her badge, hyperventilating, I’m going to meet Donnie Diamond, she thought ecstatically. As vice president of the Brobdingnag fan chapter she was an obvious pick for the back stage interview with the pop star. The arena was packed, and other girls called jealously as they saw the fan group being escorted behind the security bollards by a burly pair of guards.

There were about a dozen of them in all, mostly students from the nearby college, Melanie herself had already sent her teachers emails explaining she was “sick,” and wouldn’t be in class the next day.

Yeah, love sick, she thought dreamily, looking at the giant billboard of the grinning popstar. She’d been a fan of Donnie Diamond for years, ever since his first chart topping hit back when she’d been in high school. With a room covered in his posters, she’d been the butt of many jokes from her family about how she loved a boy who wouldn’t even come up to her ankles if she met him in real life, but she didn’t care.

Donnie sighed as he stood on a table the size of a football field. The stage itself would be elevated and shatterproof glass enclosed, but he still wasn’t sure how he felt about being out here in the open backstage like this. The giants had been pleasant enough since they’d gotten off the plane, but everything, the buildings, the roads, the cars, the sheer magnitude of it all intimidated him.

“Try to relax,” Carla said with a smile, “it’s really no different than any other fan meet and greet.”

“Easy for you to say,” he muttered, “you’re not the one they want.”

The first of the girls were being led in, and pit formed in Donnie’s stomach. They were enormous, standing at least a hundred feet tall as their eager faces loomed over him. They were mostly teens, but he saw at least two middle aged women too, the “Donnie Moms” as their social media groups called them.

Okay, he sighed, give them what they came here for, “Hi everyone,” he said with a bright smile as he waved up at the building sized fans crowding around the table. Deafening squeals echoed as the various women and girls jumped up and down.

“Donnie it’s sooooo cool to meet you!” a girl with frizzy hair and glasses began, “you’re even cuter in person!”

“Look at his little jeans!” another one cooed.

He frowned, part of his stage costume was a set of jeans with some silver embroidery, with a smirk he did a quick twirl, one of the ones he’d become famous. The light caught the bright stitching as the girls shook the table slightly with their excited reactions.

This actually isn’t too bad, he thought with a grin, “So, are you ladies ready for the concert tonight?” another round of squeals, I guess hundred foot tall fans are really just fans at the end of the day.

“Uh hi Donnie,” one of them said, pushing her way to the front, “M-My name’s Melanie, huge fan obviously,” the mousy girl gulped, pushing her glasses up her nose, “I uh… I was wondering if you could sign my poster?”

“Sure,” he said with a winning grin, “let me just get my pen.”

The girls all went crazy as a pair of roadies, regular size, brought him a pen that was as tall as he was. He hefted it over his shoulder, and the girl eagerly pulled a rolled up poster out of her purse, a massive thing the size of a billboard with his smiling face emblazoned across it.

There was a crash from behind the fan club, and Donnie looked up in alarm, “the fans are rushing the stage!” a security guard shouted, running by them.

Shit, Donnie thought, his face going pale. Fans breaching security occasionally happened, usually they were normal sized though…

The ground seemed to shake as the mob of colossal fangirls swarmed over the security guards like waves over rock, the screaming built to a fever pitch as the girls of his fanclub looked on, their own faces numb with shock the same as his. The tide reached them, and the fanclub were pushed aside, the same as the security guards, and Donnie screamed in panic as the table began to rock like it was in an earthquake.

“I’m your biggest fan!”

“COME HERE!”

“DONNNNNIEEEE!”

He felt the world begin to slope as the giant folding table he’d been on was pushed backwards, and he scrambled for purchase as it began to tip, causing him to slide downward. There was a final crash as the table gave way, and he flew through the air, screaming in panic at the massive drop waiting for him.

“GOTCHA!” a grubby hand wrapped around him, snatching him and saving him from certain death, but he didn’t have any time to breathe a sigh relief, as a middle-aged woman with caked on makeup grinned broadly at him, bringing him up to a pair of bright red lips that wrapped around him, smooching his entire body and covering it with grimy crimson lipstick.

“I KISSED DONNIE DIAMOND!” the giant woman shouted eagerly, waving his lipstick covered form like a trophy.

The crowd screamed, dozens of hands snapping at him as the woman struggled to hold him out of reach of the rest of the crowd. Someone knocked into her, and the tight grip sprang open like a beartrap, sending him screaming and flying through the air again.

His eyes went wide as he realized he was heading right towards a screaming blonde’s cleavage, and the immense breasts caught him like a trampoline, letting him tumble down through her shirt as she squealed and tried to grab at him. He fell through the light fabric, bouncing again against her stomach as he feebly tried to grab something, anything, to slow his descent.

He landed on a sandaled foot with a grunt, looking up at the army of ecstatic fangirls who were now struggling to get to their knees, pursuing him. So many hands flew at him at once that he couldn’t keep track of them, and he rolled off the foot that had broken his fall with a grunt, trying to run through the forest of hands and feet trying to capture him.

He felt his leg snatched up, and sucked in a breath as he was pulled high into the air again, the feeling like a roller coaster as the delicate woman’s fingers around his ankle struggled to keep him from falling again. He was suddenly face to face with the billboard sized gaze of Melanie, the fanclub girl from a few minutes ago.

They made quick eye contact, and she blushed, “sorry,” she said with a grimace, then her mouth was opening, and he shouted in panic one last time as he passed through her open lips and was deposited onto the silky-wet mattress of her tongue. The world went dark as her teeth snapped shut behind him, sealing him in the humid prison of her mouth.

Melanie looked around, the security guards were beginning to force the crowd back, and Carla, the assistant who had organized the meet and greet, was standing on one giant’s shoulder and barking orders. The other women were still on the ground searching in vain for the popstar who was now hidden safely away in her mouth, they seemed oblivious to the fact that she’d gotten him, and none of them paid her any attention as she slowly moved towards the edge of the crowd.

Donnie squirmed against her tongue, and almost involuntarily she pressed him against the roof of her mouth, pinning his little arms to his side and soaking his body with her spit. She had to stifle a giggle, it almost tickled, and the very sensation of her beloved pop idol thrashing against her like this made her swoon.

Donnie Diamond is in my mouth! She thought excitedly. This is practically making out, kind of.

Donnie screamed, a pathetic mewling sound that didn’t escape her mouth, but reminded her of why she’d hidden him in the first place, focus Melanie, get him somewhere safe. The melee between the fans and security was ongoing, and she glanced down the backstage hallway and spotted a door with a bright gold star on it, that’ll do, she thought.

Donnie was hardly so calm, this is it, he thought madly, she’s going to tell all of her friends she ate Donnie Diamond… her powerful tongue was playing with him again, an unstoppable monster that seemed to delight in his feeble resistance as it ferried him around her mouth, tasting him with relish and exploring his body as it soaked him to the bone with her sticky spit.

He felt the world around him seem to tighten, a vacuum, he realized, oh god she’s going to swallow! He braced himself for the plunge, but instead he was hurled forward, back into the bright world outside and into her cupped palms.

He stood up, heaving as her sticky saliva ran down his body. He blinked, looking around and sighing with relief as he realized this was the stage’s dressing room. It was all giant sized of course, but his things, along with a small dresser and desk, had been placed by the road crew near a make up mirror that looked like the shining side of a skyscraper from his perspective.

“Uh, hi,” Melanie said sheepishly, “sorry I put you uh… in my mouth,” she muttered, “I just had to sneak you away from them…”

He took a moment to collect himself, looking up at his apparent savior, “thanks,” he said uncertainly, “can you get me back to my manager?”

“Sure,” Melanie said, carrying him to the door and cracking it open. The two of them peered out to see an absolute madhouse, one woman had a fire extinguisher and was spraying the security guards with foam, another had stripped naked and was cackling as a pair of burly men ran after her, calling for her to stop. Somewhere he heard the buzz of a taser being used.

“On second thought,” Donnie said, “why don’t we just hang out here for a while?”

“O-Okay,” Melanie said, still awed as she slowly closed the door again.

“Some of my fans are absolutely nuts,” Donnie said, collapsing into her hands with a sigh.

“Sorry,” she said, her face red with embarrassment as she sat down on the dressing room’s couch.

“Your name was Melanie, right?” he asked, looking up at the girl whose palms he was relaxing in.

“Yeah!” she said, perking up.

“Still want me to sign that poster?” he asked with a smile.

“I lost it when those assholes rushed the stage,” she muttered bitterly.

“We’ll get you a new one,” he promised, “I’ll have them drive a truck full of merchandise to your house, I’ll sign everything even if it takes me all night.”

“Wow!” she said, “you don’t have to-“

“You saved my ass out there,” he chuckled, “hey, can you please put me up on the dressing room table over there? Don’t take this the wrong way, but you really soaked my clothes, and I need to get changed for the show.”

“You mean you’re still going to sing?” she asked, awestruck.

“The show must go on,” he said with a sigh as she placed him on the table. He walked over to his own regular sized dresser, looking almost like a toy on the vast landscape of the makeup desk. He looked over his shoulder at her, “uh, do you mind?” he asked nervously.

Her face went red again, and she cleared her throat as she turned around, allowing him to start undressing.

“You know, I think after this tour, I might retire,” he mused, pulling on a new shirt.

“WHAT!?” Melanie squealed, fighting the urge to turn back around, “y-you can’t! You’re Donnie Diamond!”

“I’m just kind of tired of it all,” he said, “I mean, the money’s great, but I’ve got enough of it that I don’t really care anymore, I just don’t know why I’m still doing this.”

“D-Donnie,” she stuttered, “everyone loves your music-“

You love my music,” he laughed, zipping his jeans up and fixing his hair, “plenty of people hate it,” he sighed, “you can turn back around now.”

“Who cares,” she snapped angrily, turning back around to face him, “you’re not singing for them!”

“Who am I singing for then?” he asked, a little harsher than he intended, “the mob out there? They’ll move on to another pretty face twenty minutes after I quit.”

Melanie gulped, “I… Donnie, your music really helped me through some rough times, I know that sounds silly, cliched, but… it did.” He raised an eyebrow and she continued, “when girls at school picked on me, when guys asked me out as a joke… well, I’d come home and put on your music,” she explained, “and even if things were rough for me, it helped knowing that there was something out there in the world that was… well, nice I guess, your songs made me happy.”

He was about to respond, when the door burst open, “Oh thank god,” Carla said, still perched on the security guard’s shoulder, “quick, grab that girl!” she shouted, causing the hulking giant to advance on a suddenly terrified Melanie.

“No, wait,” Donnie shouted, “she saved me! We were just hiding out here until things calmed down!”

The guard hesitated, and Carla sighed, “Okay, fine, well things have calmed down. We’re cancelling the concert, the limo is out back and-“

“The show is still happening,” Donnie said with a cocky smile, “just tell the crowd we’re going to delay it like twenty minutes to clean things up.”

Carla hesitated, “a-are you sure Donnie? I mean, I know you must be pretty shaken up…”

“Donnie Diamond doesn’t let his fans down,” he insisted, “also… can you give Melanie here our hotel info? We wanted to get together later and talk.”

Melanie’s eyes went wide, “W-what?”

“What?” Carla asked, a small smile forming at the edge of her mouth, “well that’s a first Donnie… sure, I’ll see to it that… what was it again?”

“M-Melanie,” she stuttered.

“I’ll see that Melanie is given your hotel info,” Carla chuckled.

“Okay,” Donnie sighed, giving Melanie another dreamy smile, “why don’t you go find your seat? I’ve got a concert to put on.”

Donnie Diamond was in rare form that night for the Brobdingnag concert, and the crowd of giants went wild as the tiny sized pop singer gave some of the best performances of his career. The energy of the crowd was electric, and for the first time in years, Donnie didn’t have to force the smile for his closing number.

“DONNIE-DONNIE-DONNIE!” the crowd chanted as he gave his final bow, walking slowly across the gigantic stage that stretched before him like a vast plain, allowing him to bathe in the accolades of the crowd far longer than he normally did.

Maybe an hour later, when they were in the tiny sized seats fixed to the floor of a giant sized limosine, Carla chuckled as she regarded him.

“That was a great concert,” she mused, “what did that big girl say to you to get you so fired up?”

“She just reminded me why I started doing this in the first place,” he said with a smile. He hesitated, “do you uh… know if she-“

“The hotel desk called and said she was waiting in your room,” Carla chuckled, “I’ve got to say Donnie, this is the first time you’ve ever entertained a groupie.

“It’s not like that!” he insisted, “she just seemed nice and I wanted to talk-“

“Talk, right,” Carla giggled, “I’ve been managing stars since you were in grade school Donnie, I know what happens when you invite a fan back to the hotel… and a giant too? Wow, if this one hits the tabloids…”

He scowled at his manager, “look, whatever happens happens, but don’t go advertising it, okay? I mean I don’t want to scare this girl off.”

“She’s one hundred feet tall and you’re worried about scaring her off,” Carla mused, “Donnie, you’re too sweet for this business, you know that?”

“You’ve told me before,” he said, smiling and rolling his eyes as the enormous city lights went by outside.

Melanie sat on the bed, fidgeting nervously, I’m in Donnie Diamond’s hotel room, she thought, pinching herself, he’s… oh god, what if he wants to… she giggled, Where Can Donnie Fit? She thought, the infamous near pornographic hashtag suddenly filling her thoughts.

The door opened, and a hotel concierge carried the tiny popstar, looking exhausted after his concert, in and set him at the foot of the bed.

The hotel employee shot her a quick look, then a smug grin, “remember,” he said pleasantly, “call the front desk if you need anything Mr. Diamond.”

“Thanks, I’ll be sure to,” he said, waving the giant away as he left the room. He turned back towards Melanie, the colossus of a girl eyeing him nervously from across the parking lot sized bed.

“So,” she squeaked, her voice nearly cracking, “uh… that concert was great!”

“Thanks,” he said, his heart pounding as he looked up at her, “I guess you’re probably wondering why I asked you to come back here,” he said. Damnit, this is supposed to be so easy for all the other rockstars, he thought miserably. That was the thing though, he didn’t necessarily just want to hook up with Melanie, he wanted to…

“Do you want to maybe go out to dinner?” he managed, “like… just you and me, not like as a Donnie Diamond and fan thing, just as a normal date?”

She blinked, fighting the urge to melt, “d-do you mean that?” she asked, she giggled, “wow, I thought you invited me back here to um…” she giggled, “well, you know, do the rockstar thing…”

“I uh… I don’t really do that, or I haven’t I mean,” he muttered, his face going red. You’re Donnie Diamond, he thought angrily, don’t go to pieces, every girl in the country wants you!

Melanie gulped, feeling a weak tingling throughout her body as she rolled the dice, “I’d really like to go out with you Donnie but we… we could still do the rock star thing,” she gave him a weak smile, “I mean… I’d let you.”

Let me, he thought humorously, as though he’d have any chance of making a girl hundreds of times his size do anything.

“Oh wow,” he muttered, looking up at her, “Uh… yeah, okay.”

She squealed, and before he could say or do anything the giant was on him, fingers as thick as his legs eagerly pulling his jeans off him as he grunted in mock protest. His shirt went next, leaving him in nothing but a pair of boxers in front of a blushing Melanie, her heavy breathing filling the room.

“Are you Harder than Diamond?” she teased, naming one of his top songs.

“T-That song was supposed to be about how tough I am,” he insisted.

“Oh come on!” she laughed, “it was a sex pun and you know it!” he grunted as she pulled at his blue boxers, and a moment later they ripped clean off his body as his eager fan finished stripping him.

“Yesss,” Melanie drooled, looking over the naked popstar in her hand, “you look just like I always dreamed you would…”

He didn’t have time to comment on that before he was brought back up to her mouth again, “Whoa,” he protested, “this isn’t that eat Donnie Diamond thing, is it?”

“I just like the way you taste!” she insisted, holding him up over her mouth as she lowered him into it slowly. Her lips closed around his waist, and he felt her tongue snake up and begin teasing between his legs. He grunted as her tongue played with him for the second time that day, only now instead of simply holding him in place the powerful tendril seemed eager to bring him off.

“Fuck,” he groaned, feeling the pulsating vacuum around his entire lower half as she playfully sucked on him like a lollipop. His eyes rolled back in his head as the sensation combined with the tip of her tongue tracing up and down, her slimy spit soaking him again and bursting slightly through her lips around his midsection.

“Melanie, I’m going to-“ he warned, but she just picked up her pace, causing the popstar to convulse as he came into her mouth, the white spurts of his seed being eagerly sucked down by his fan as she acted out a fantasy that had long lived, seemingly out of reach, in her imagination.

“MMMM…” she groaned, savoring his taste as she slowly raised him out of her lips again with a *pop* sound.

She giggled as she licked her lips, holding the naked Donnie over her, “w-was it good?” she asked nervously.

“Yeah,” he breathed, still in awe, “I… I think my ears popped.”

She laid down on the bed, slowly lowering him down to her chest, laying him across her breasts which slowly rose and fell with her breath. He lay, soaked and naked, spent, across the stretched fabric of her shirt, panting as he felt her bodyheat behind him. It was nice, and he felt a sense of relaxation come over him that he hadn’t felt since his career began.

“Melanie,” he said slowly, “what do you know about giant accommodations on the mainland?”

“Not a lot I guess,” she admitted, folding her arms behind her, “I’ve never left Brobdingnag, why?”

“Just thinking,” he mused with a smile, “this tour… it’s got another four concerts left to go, and it would be a shame not to see you again before it’s over…”

A few weeks later the tabloids were filled with speculation on the giant girl following the Donnie Diamond tour, “Big Romance?” one magazine title said, “Donnie’s Got Friends in High Places!” read another, showing the pop star perched on Melanie’s shoulder as they waved to paparazzi. Speculation abounded, the only thing that was certain was that Donnie Diamond would be setting a Brobdingnag tour for the fall.