- Text Size +

Her defeated expression stuck with Tanukichi through the day. It kept him in a daze, barely able to coordinate his steps through his Saturday classes. Every creak or dropped pencil took him off guard.

That grave look in Ayame's eyes, her frown... He'd known her for a while, and this was serious. What could he even say to cheer her up? All the times that she'd bravely inspired him to be his real self; taken a bullet for him; broken his tension with a terrible pun... and he couldn't even pay her back when she really needed it. It stung.

If he asked her how she was feeling, she'd say "with two fingers, sometimes three." If he said to look for the positives, she'd ask "even with pregnancy tests?" If he told her to get a grip, she'd explain "gripping too hard reduces its sensitivity." Every half-assed reassurance or encouragement he tried got twisted into a tasteless double-entendre, so quickly he could barely keep pace. And each of those painful, groan-inducing gags only barely brushed off a far deeper pain inside her, growing to a boiling point. That shameless over-the-top confidence she projected got on his nerves, but now he wished he could summon even a little bit of that courage.

"Mr. Okuma."

And Anna. Not long ago, Anna made both Ayame and him feel welcome when everyone else shunned them. She would've known exactly how to help. Now, she fought them... and obsessed over his body. With the stringent anti-obscenity laws, she already had a clueless, destructive way of expressing love. It made her a dangerous force that could plow right through him. He never fully rejected her, out of hope that she could be taught a healthier way to show her affections; and out of terror at how she might express hatred. If she found out their secret lives, exactly how often and how deeply both of them had betrayed Anna'a trust and friendship... that hatred could mean lethal, irreparable danger to herself and others.

"Mr. Tanukichi Okuma. Please adjust your gaze downwards."

Pulled from his painful daydreams, he looked down. Below his desk, a girl with a lab coat, baggy eyes, and wet seaweed-like hair flopped dully. Hyouka Fuwa, science club member.

"Greetings, Mr. Okuma. I trust you are well today." Her voice was a gloomy deadpan, with no intonation or stress. "Forgive me for appearing on such short notice, but I desire your formal opinion on body-melding."

Her gaze was cold enough to make him shiver. Not this again - she'd been hounding him for this knowledge since he transferred in, knowing full well that he could get in trouble for saying anything. "If... if it has to do with any men's cucumbers or women's tacos... I'm a little preoccupied." He averted his glance, checking if anyone was watching.

She shook her head. "Not exactly, though your nutritional fixation is relevant. It has to do with my captive mantises. Their behavior, following the act... In a most loving and pure gesture, the female ate the cranium or limbs of the male in 33% of the test cases I conducted. This can additionally be observed with black widows and various other spiders. I believe that the human reproductive rituals function the same." A single blink. "Please confirm or deny."

"Th-that's - no!" He screamed loud enough for the next room over to hear. "That's totally off!"

"And yet." Hyouka crept up to eye level with him. "I have overheard euphemisms such as one person giving head to another. It would follow that providing your skull to a mate as food is an act of romance."

"I swear, I don't know any girls... I don't know many girls who'd want to eat me!"

"Obviously, Mr. Okuma." She fiddled in her labcoat pocket. "Unlike in mantids or arachnids, you are, by however thin a margin, larger than most females. Eating your head would prove cumbersome. Thus, I provide you with this size-altering ray I constructed." She flipped a strange, rod-shaped device to his slippery fingers. "For the sake of science, please select a partner, and grow her. I will observe her bonding with you and eating your head, and provide you with my notes afterwards."

"Wait." Tanukichi stared at her expressionless face; at the bizarre tool in his hand; and at his palm while it covered his forehead in disbelief. "Waaaait. An actual size changing device... You're telling me - you built a whole freaking sci-fi growth ray... So you could find out how babies are made?" He exhaled in exasperation.

"Believe me, Mr. Okuma. No one is more disappointed in the censorship of research materials than myself." She stepped aside. "Now go. Grow. Make love."

This was going way too fast. The Tower of Purity making it harder to hide; the threat of biometrics; that weird discussion about condoms... And NOW he had a mad scientist's untested weapon to deal with. One that he couldn't even try to hide in his pant pockets. Should he just toss it out? What if someone found it, and used it for their own purposes?

Movement at the door. The head prefect, Oboro, peered in, instantly targeting the device with laser precision. "That item in your hand, Okuma. The dimensions resemble a sex toy. I shall confiscate it."

In surprise, he pointed the size ray at the tall figure in the doorway. Tanukichi almost fired it by accident; but a mental image held him back. If this thing actually worked...

A busy overpass bustled with the latest vehicles... Until Oboro stepped over it, crushing major regions of the city below. Traffic crashed into the groin. The disciplinarian's dark eyes loomed above. "This road's curves are shaped like Fallopian tubes. You have seven minutes to evacuate before I destroy it." The crushing pressure made the supporting columns crumble, while both hands prepared to chop the roads apart.

In a panic, he turned back to the seaweed-haired scientist - who was seemingly unfazed. She was responsible for this. Maybe he should just grow her, and wash his hands of it all? How bad could that be? He thought...

Fuwa plucked a blushing girl from below; and deposited her on the roof of a building, beside a similarly-terrified boy. Her somber eyes remained glued to them, ignoring all the onlookers below. "Copulate for me. Display every detail." She prodded them closer with a finger each, forcing their bodies together, and began stripping them.

No, not happening.

"I'll, uh, I'll dispose of it myself!" He rushed past Oboro's left shoulder, and ran for help, directionless. Looking out the window, he spotted Kosuri, his fellow SOX member, in the bushes, peeping on boys. She fired a wink to him. Maybe he could shoot it off at her? He pictured it.

Perched upon the highest building, Kosuri stretched her legs out, enjoying the sensation of people scrambling underneath. Her smug grin shone over everything. "Now the REAL revolution begins! As your new owner, The Great Kosuri Onigashira demands that all of you who laughed at her before... give my feetsies a tongue bath." She removed her blue-striped stockings, the damp footwear blocking stretches of highway, and wiggled her bare toes in the open air. "Lick lick."

No!

Tanukichi tried to hide it away. He opened his locker, pushing the device in - and found Otome stuffed inside already, sketching away. It practically bounced off her. "Don't disturb me while I'm artistically inspired! I've been getting amazing reference from here!"

Tanukichi imagined it misfiring inside the locker...

Otome's brushstrokes, from a pen held with her jaws, ripped a path of unbridled devastation through the city below. Emergency vehicles were immediately covered in ink, or blown away by the painter's desperate panting. "Must draw smut! Must draw smut! Tokioka, the city - all of it is my canvas!" From above, helicopters displayed her sketch: yaoi of Okuma and Gouriki in a tender moment, the former thrusting into the latter.

Nope. He swung back - only to find Gouriki stepping through the halls. "Hey, Okuma. What's that in your mitts?"

If he blasted the ray then...

Gouriki's powerful, hairy hand ripped through the side of a building. His stern, blushing face peered in, titanic yet handsome eyes peering over all of the terrified citizens. "Is Okuma there? I made you lunch, just because, y'know..." He slammed a hulking bento box in the hole he made, many floors caving in beneath its weight.

Behind Gouriki, Anna wandered gracefully. "Ah! I was looking for you, Mr. Okuma! I hoped to share some food with you!"

He imagined Anna growing...

NO NO HELL NO PLEASE NO GOD NO

Overcome with horror, Tanukichi sprinted away, into the nearest open door. An empty classroom, with fluorescent lights shut off. The red afternoon sky peeked through shut curtains. His shaking body curled in a fetal position, whimpering behind a teacher's desk.

Between the table legs, he felt Anna's shoes enter with seismic taps on the floor. Tanukichi clutched the size ray like his life depended on it, palms sweating. She was sniffing. Swooning. "I know you went through here. Why... why do you reject my love?" She shut the door with a heavy SLAM that made him jump, his head striking the underside of the table.

Hah... Ditched her... Halfway paralyzed, he tried to rise back up, but fear kept him limp. His quivering hands gripped the long size-changing rod, which felt heavier than ever. No idea what to do with it, except hide it close to his body. He'd be able to get out safely... gradually... after some more slow breaths... no need to rush it...

A creak from the closet, muffled by his breaths.

Ayame, having finished hiding erotic leaflets inside for students to find, stepped out. She peered over Tanukichi, his body hunched over and rattling beneath the desk.

"Hey, Tanukichi! Found a new spot to whack off in?"

"BWAH!"

PEW-Pew-pew-peeeeewwffft...

Tanukichi spun. His grip slipped. The tool at his waist discharged directly at her face, its contents vigorously ejaculating out and covering her. She gagged, and fell to the ground.

"Ayame! Oh shiiii-" Tanukichi covered his mouth, lowered his tone, and knelt to his fallen classmate.

She was moaning. White teeth grit. Her glasses were knocked clean off, shattered. "Was that... some kinda... *nghm*... experimental high-tech death ray...in your pocket..." Both straining hands clawed at the floor tiles. "...Or were you just... happy to see me...? *cough*..."

With his pulse in overdrive, he dropped the size ray. This was the LAST time he was ever talking to Hyouka Fuwa. "Ayame, seriously! Does it hurt?"

"Ahh~!" When the two grabbed hands, she instantly cringed, muscles spasming. Small tearing spread along her uniform's shoulders. Her palms were pale and clammy, but her cheeks flushed.

"Yeah, it hurts... it hurts real good. It's like my body is a bra hook snapping open!"

PING. By her tie, her second button popped off - the undershirt exposed, her full bosom hanging and shaking.

"Like... like I'm a shaft that's been chafing and itching, finally peeking outta its pants!"

PING-PING-PING. Tanukichi tried to reach for her, but button after button fired off her uniform, like a spray of machine gun fire. As the device's effects continued, she heaved herself up to her knees. Ayame's hands seemed to naturally gravitate across her curves, fascinated.

"Like a soapland masseuse is rubbing kinks out of my legs - my thighs - my chest - my neck... Here, and here, and aaahn, over theeere!"

Tanukichi finally held her again, as she regained her footing – right as another jolting spurt made her sink to all fours once more, dragging him down with her. That arm strength! Not even Anna could pin him down like that! With every beat of her heart, a dam broke inside her. Brittle chairs knocked back against her skirt, their supporting wood and plastic snapping. Every centimeter of her thrust out in a steady, pounding rhythm, shaking supplies on the shelves. Not only was Ayame's body growing, her smile was growing: an uncontrollable grin with her eyes practically rolling into the back of her skull.

"Fuck me, this is liberating!"

Her hairs broke out from their braids, sweat shimmering as individual strands flung out. As her form kept incrementally scaling, the clothing soon caught up with the growth rate of the rest of her body, bursting out steadily. No more rips in her clothing; only in the walls and ceilings.

Getting claustrophobic in the rapidly-decreasing free space, Tanukichi rushed for the door - and, once he made it out, immediately closed it behind him. In the halls, he leaned against it. "Ayame - this is all my fault! Hyouka gave me this doohickey, and now... If someone from the Decency Squad sees you like this--!"

The walls bulged, intensely enough to push him back on his ass. A series of crackling noises emerged from within the shut classroom, followed by muffled moans.

"I say, let 'em come inside. We've been slipping out by the foreskin of our teeth for too long. Mmmh, maybe it's Hyouka's weird device talking, but... I feel like I could take on twenty men!" By the heavy *bump* within, Tanukichi could tell something heavy collapsed. "...from any opening!"

CrrrruuuUUMBLLL--! Something else in there was clearly breaking. The desks? That closet? Her glasses? No thin walls could hide the snapping and crackling. Students from both sides of the hall peered in, eyes wide, murmuring. No way he could slip out from this, unless...

Tanukichi quickly flung his arms out, put on his best Student Council face, and yelled, "Get away! This room is, uh, there's a gas leak!"

Another shake from behind the barrier stirred him. "...And an earthquake!"

Smoke and dust from crushed objects began steaming out from the growing cracks in the wall, incredibly warm and muggy from Ayame's increasing bodily heat. "...Also a fire!"

Gigantic sweatdrops trickled out beneath the door, the salty mixture pouring around his feet. "And a wet floor! As a member of the student council, I'm ordering an evacuation!"

The crowds got the message and turned away, hesitantly; while Tanukichi blocked off entrance to that section of the halls with loose chairs. By the time he reached back to the door to check on Ayame, it had fully burst right from its hinges, warped by the outline of her knee. Inside, her white panties and torn skirt underside blocked off the view of anything else. Even the floor beneath his own shoes was unstable, whole tiles falling loose with even the slightest wiggle or tap. The lights flickered as her scalp burst into their wiring, ceilings around the school warping around the shaking and stretching from within the one room.

He was caught between a gasp and a scream, making a noise somewhat like a squeak toy. "I messed up! This is the worst! Screw the observation tower - ANYONE will be able to see you breaking decency rules like this!"

"Screw the tower?... SCREW the tower!? Ngghh!" The walls of the room finally gave way against Ayame - not just from her passively expanding presence, but knocked actively by her slender arms as she twisted herself around to face Tanukichi. She was on her stomach - upper curves carving C-Cup holes in the ground, lower curves carving holes into the skies. An unbelievably cheeky smirk crossed her immense lips. "Tanukichi, that's an AWESOME idea! I LOVE your dirty mind! Let's screw the tower!" Between growing pains, she gave him a sweaty thumbs-up - or maybe that was an obscene fig gesture, he couldn't tell with the crumbling, rumbling rubble blocking her hand.

Put on the spot, he stepped back to make room for the growing figure. "Idea? I - I swear, this is just a big accident!"

"You had a big accident in your pants?" Ayame's voice alone had a commanding boom that rippled through him.

"Not now! I didn't have a plan here!"

Ayame weakly stretched out a finger to poke his teensy torso. It felt soft and malleable against him. "In my opinion, your body acted on instinct. And your instincts are wonderful! It's more important to listen to them, and make the plan up as you go!"

Her other hand reached back - undoing what remained of her clothes. She removed her underpants, struggling to move them down her waistline. "Help me with this clamwrapper - while we still have some cover!"

Jumping in, doing his best to muscle past the fleshy thighs squeezing him against the wall, Tanukichi tugged. "Do you really need them off NOW?"

"No, I need them on!" With the undergarments fully removed, Ayame put them on her face - concealing her identity, slipping once more into the persona of Blue Snow. Her feet soon broke though the window glass, out into the world. Ditching her brown shoes, grabbing something pink from the ripping breast pocket, she tore away at the remaining shreds of undershirt. Patches of smooth flesh bulged out bit by bit, glowing in dimmed lights. The now-gigantic girl pulled off the flowing white curtains, loosely trying their ends, and wrapped the sheets around her. "I'll need this for one last evening of passion. If SOX is going out, we're going out with a bang. Oh yeah, we're gonna bang!" Her destructive hip thrusts shattered every bit of flooring that delineated the ground and second floors.

Her form was now visible even a good distance outside the school, drawing in crowds - not the least of which included the other two SOX members. Kosuri feigned terror and helped clear the area. She shed crocodile tears, shrieking to anyone who would hear her: "Please, please help Kosuri get away!" Under her breath, she added, "I've bought you some time... so put on a good show, Ayame!"

Otome, meanwhile was already making sketch after sketch depicting the scene of a massive buttocks peeking out of the prestigious academy. Her pencils captured every bit of terror on surrounding faces, every falling tree, every jolt of movement from the legs and white curtains sticking and swaying out of the building. "Oh myyyy, macrophilia! That's REAL niche! And among people with repressed urges, domination fetishes like that reign supreme! NONE of the weird size fics we dug up could prepare me for these ANGLES! This casual POWER! These close-up DETAILS!" She giggled as debris fell around her easels. "If it was Anna, though, that'd be even better~"

Even as Tanukichi helped Ayame get into her "costume", scurrying around tightening corners to rip off remaining sleeves, he groaned. "This is crazy, you know? Think beyond six seconds into the future. At this size, already, you're not going to be able to eat, have a place to sleep, or go to class like a normal person..."

Ayame laughed. "Who cares about normal? Finding stuff to eat, a place to sleep, spank bank material big enough to see... That's all secondary! You should pay attention to your partner's needs first. And right before us, there's a city of dicks and pussies that need to be let free! Especially now that you've given me a powerful message to send them!"

"Let free? Message? What message...!?"

With every crack in the remaining walls, chatter from the crowds broke into Tanukichi's ears, and the smell of uprooted grass and city smog invaded his nose. He hid away from the dimming sunlight, away from the stares, behind the barrier of his leader's body. There, tucked in the shrinking space, he could glimpse exactly what she'd pulled out of her pocket earlier.

A condom. A translucent pink condom.

It wobbled loosely in her forefinger and thumb, still tightly bound in a package, growing from his initial blast of the size ray. In fact, it was much, MUCH larger than him.

He grimaced. "On days like this, I regret knowing a terrorist."

Now fully exposed from the school walls, standing tall in a mix of assorted rubble and a gaping aperture spanning a whole wall, her scale outmatched the structure's height - and continued. The gigantic panty-masked face looked to him over her shoulder. "What's that?! Can't hear you with that tiny voice... You regret blowing a pair o' tits?"

With no idea where this all would lead, he rushed to put on his own disguise, ready to join her. "Even when they're this loud - your jokes still REALLY suck!"

"Not gonna turn that line into a dirty joke - you made it too easy!"