- Text Size +

Anna Nishikinomiya kept leaning over, looking though what used to be a classroom; and was now just crumbling bricks. In the ethereal glow of nighttime buildings, she almost resembled an angel. A powerful angel who flung back overturned chairs, kicking away rubble. "I KNOW he was in here before. Mr. Okuma, I can feel his presence... Even when things are dangerously lewd, I feel fine knowing he's been around..."

Beneath a doujin that fluttered off, she spotted something. A rod sticking out. The size and shape perfectly matched - and the scent was unmistakable. This was that tool that Okuma had been carrying before - so close to himself!

Anna instantly lunged for it. In the privacy of the night, she felt it over; and caressed it between her cleavage. "Ohh, Mr. Okuma! This was another gift you were waiting to wrap for me, right? That's why you were trying to hide it from me! I'm sorry, but I love this one so much, I won't let go of it."

She breathed in, touching her chest subconsciously.

*Click*.

PEW-Pew-pew-peeeeewwfffghtt...

Instantly, tingling sensations spread across her body... Followed by knee-clenching, gut-bursting agony... and bliss. Unadulterated bliss, a sweet embrace over every side of her. It felt like her skin was rippling, bones singing out a song of love, every muscle sequentially tensing and relaxing. Anna fell like a brick; and her imprint in the soil grew.

And grew.

And grew.

She bit her lip, eyes watering. "M... Mister... Okuma... This is... The best present... A girl could ask for!" Instantly, before even checking for onlookers, the student council president shredded her uniform clean off. She could practically remove it in a single flex, the grey and blue shredding like confetti around her rising body. Only a lacy bra, panties, and her ever-present choker and bracelets remained.

That, and the size device; which whined, crackled, and eventually fully disappeared between the gargantuan breasts that spurted further out each second. "Hah... Even when I've broken his gift... I can still feel it..." She caressed herself, enjoying the glow of lights and cool air across her scorching body. "...Like a hundred little Mr. Okumas climbing all over me! Here, and there, and down theeere..."

And still, Anna's silver locks continued to rise into the night sky.

Some of those who remained near the school to protect Anna, soldiers who'd been trying to set up traps for other SOX members, even residents in nearby buildings; they saw her seated, hunched over. A size that could soon rival Blue Snow. The massive, powerful apparition hunched over, suckling on her finger in apparent tension. She suddenly shrieked out, flinging herself back; chest to the sky. As what remained of the school's East and West wings flew up in crumpled chunks from her hulking motions, it almost looked as if she grew wings for a second; the milky white of her skin covered in mist from her bodily heat, and the stones framed in glowing yellow lights amid ruins. As she fell over, those ruins quickly scattered; her powerful arms, meaty thighs, and long calves spread up and down. City blocks fell, replaced with an earthy snow angel that could be seen from orbit. Anna paid no mind to any vehicle, building, or plant in the way of her arms; all that was real in that moment was the sensation of growth tingling though her... and the distant memory of Mr. Okuma's manly smile.

"It feels weird... But since it's a gift from Mr. Okuma, I accept it. I accept it wholeheartedly! It's embarrassing to have everyone staring..." She blushed, rocking back and forth, sending tremors across the land every time her butt cheeks or breasts landed down. "But when I focus on him, then nothing else matters! I will become as big as he wants me to be... I will sing our love from the highest building!"

As her head tilted back, she noticed a familiar figure. Putting something big and rubbery over the Tower of Purity - which her and her mother had championed so hard for. Blue Snow. She had the faintest idea there was some commotion earlier; but now, Anna knew. Her body knew, burning to the very core with passion.

"I need him... I need to thank him... Mr. Okuma must have given me this power... so that I can better fight... against lewdness. I need to do the right thing for him! If I stop her now... Mr. Okuma will love me even more...!"

She clawed up, her clean fingernails ripping through thick building walls.

Rushing in from an observation point, Oboro stood in her path. The long-haired figure remained firm in the wake of shattering masses of highway cascading off heaving curves above. "Miss Anna, you were instructed to not leave these premises. You will be in danger-"

PUNT

Without a moment to react, Anna kicked her own classmate away. The strength in one foot was enough to leave a window with the outline of the prefect smashed in, and the interior room in a mess. "Oh, my leg just moved on its own, Tsukimigusa!" Her hands were on her cheeks. "Don't worry – thanks to this gift, I can look out for myself... And the rest of the people!"

Surrounding dignity squad members tried to stop her, jumping in to replace her; but she swatted them away as if they were nothing. Bodies were flung and landed with wet splats against walls, many writhing in pain. Their screams to stop, or hold back, were ignored. "Anyone who stands between me... and my love... Is evil!" Anna first crawled forward, then marched; not even her head able to fit through the narrow streets. She didn't wait for anyone to move, leading to many tanks crushed to wafers, and helicopters crashing into her curves. Nothing could stop her.

Even Tanukichi, still in his disguise, couldn't get her attention. He was backed into a corner by chasing authorities; surrounding him with stun guns. He whimpered, praying for it to be over soon...

Boom. Boom. BOOM.

From above, long legs cut through the sides of the closing skyscrapers like nothing. They left wide holes with dribbling wetness and aroma in their wake. Anna's bare feet just barely missed him; the heavily-armored men buried into the soft ground beneath her stomping soles. Every bit of their defenses had been cracked open like eggshells. Nothing could stop her - a force that turned everything to dust, undeterred, as it stepped towards the center of the city - and the colossus with her hands around its centerpiece.

"A-Ayame... Anna...!?" Tanukichi, feeling smaller than ever in the presence of them both, rushed into The Tower itself – against the fleeing crowds. Alone inside, he gazed at what happened through the windows, unable to control it, the base of the structure shaking...

"...Fair Tokioka, your dicks, your pussies, they're all amazing!" Blue Snow finally, after much foreplay and struggling, fit the condom over the Tower. "Don't let anything get them sick...! Hyuhrk-"

Anna's arms held her waist from behind. Her approach had been slow, silent; but the wrestling grab was effective, smashing the slender body directly against the ground. The SLAM destroyed massive commercial districts beneath the cloaked chest and belly, white sheets going sooty. Legs locked in place, Ayame could do nothing but squirm and swear; trying to move her arms back. "Anna?! Ow! M-motherfucker!"

"I will NOT have insinuations about my dearest mother, you nasty, nasty woman!" Anna spun her in circles, dragging a path of agony below. All of the area surrounding the Tower of Dignity was ground to shreds, caked beneath the fleshy orbs unwillingly grinding upon them. Many of the people trying to flee ended up embedded in cleavage. Soon, Ayame rose from the earth; even with her increased weight, Anna had no problems lifting her, and flinging her into the distance.

"WwaaaAAAUGH! COOOOOCKS-!" The erotic terrorist that once had Tokioka looking up to her was now flying right over it. She landed face-first into the dock, fishing boats blown back by her breaths. Struggling back up, she stretched out, striking her best fighting pose - hips out, leaning her thighs. "Okay, if you want a fight, SOX is always ready!"

*SPLOOSH.* Having dashed across the distance between them in no time, Anna's hand instantly landed on Blue Snow's panty-mask. Her enormous arm strength dunked the opponent's head right into the river. The other hand slid into the waters, gently cupping boats in, and splashed them at the blubbering face. "Dirty mouths like yours need to be washed out! Drink up!" Ships became wreckage as they messily splattered into her cheeks and lips.

"B-bleh! Tastes like ass!" Ayame coughed up, only barely managing to escape the physical torture. She rushed blindly, scurrying through shattered structures. This was worse than Anna had been acting before; was something about the size ray altering her mentality... Or was that just her emotional state after being kept away from Tanukichi that long?

The gargantuan student council president stomped towards her, trampling everything and everyone in her path. "You've been hiding away in the shadows for long enough..."

Boom.

"Like a pesky, dirty bug... A dung beetle who lives off others' droppings..."

Boom.

"I'm so, SO lucky! You made yourself too big to hide..."

BOOM.

"And now there's nowhere to run..."

BOOOOOM.

"...From justice!"

The dark-haired titan lifted a hand, trying desperately to hold back the oncoming beatdown. "A-Anna... T-time out!"

Anna smiled delicately, grabbing it. "Exactly... you need a time out!" She swung Ayame over on her raised knee, forcing out a "GUH!" as her stomach made impact. Her fingers gingerly peeled back the white cloak surrounding the rebel's anal region. Teasingly dancing it up, she exposed the bulbous, bare peach to the people below, almost as if making sure everyone could have a good look...

*THWACK.*

"OW! MY CABOOSE!"

Anna slapped it. A red, raw mark remained on the plump surface when she pulled her hand back... Before she gave it another SMACK.

"FUCK!"

"The more you swear... The more you get spanked, you naughty thing!"

The spanker maintained almost meditative serenity, her gigantic bare legs completely still over the skyscrapers... While every SPANK became a louder, wetter noise, to the point that the reverberations of the jiggling ass echoed through the streets. Ayame's desperate cries, too, grew louder; which only seemed to make Anna hit harder.

"I'm... ow, I'm sorry, already! Sh, shit, that burns... N-nooo!"

Ayame's yellow irises shrunk down, her fear not hidden by the panty-mask. In a single deft movement, Anna had uprooted an office building, and wielded it in one arm, like a paddle. "You're obviously only sorry you got caught. If you're still using foul language... You need harsher measures!" People who'd stuck inside for shelter swayed left and right as the maidenly hand manipulated it, watching the pink, sore mass zoom closer.

It came crashing down. Hundreds of rooms directly onto Ayame's fresh, aching cheeks; with such force that they collapsed into each other, cubicles smashed flatter than paper. Repeated blows left office chairs and wall rubble smushed deep into the anal flesh. People unable to evacuate trickled down the cheeks like water. The hits continued to wail across the night sky, to horrified onlookers.

Hyouka etched down notes from a building top. "Is this really part of docking... body-melding... copulation? Bizarre."

Kosuri had genuine tears, from the relative safety of a small apartment spared of the damage. "No! Ayame can't suffer like this - she's not a sub! We've gotta do something, Otome!"

"I am!" Otome was sketching image after image of the scene before them, papers showing the Student Council President triumphantly grappling and punishing the SOX leader. "Kick her ass, Anna!"

With one powerful blow, Ayame fell. She panted, dizzied by pain, the world spinning. Once more, she wilted in the Tower of Purity's ominous shadow, on her knees. Anna grabbed her hair, and began peeling the panty-mask off.

"Now, to expose you the city. I'll show Mr. Okuma..." She licked her lips. "...The disgusting, foolish girl behind this shameful disguise..."

Years ago, things were like this. Ayame was on the ground, dizzy, with nobody else to help her, in a world where she didn't fit. Nobody believed her when she said her father was innocent. Anna was the one person to reach a hand to her and help her up. Stabilize her. Put her hair in that beautiful braid. Make her realize what mattered. Start her on her new life. Now, that same innocent girl was reaching down to destroy it all.

Ayame only managed to speak between shallow breaths. "Anna... Whatever happens... I... I really am... grateful... Please believe me..." She couldn't look straight; letting her eyes roll to the earth, seeing a small, blurry shape moving out of the Tower's door...

"Wait!"

Lifting up the wall of pink rubber, Tanukichi crawled out of the Tower of Purity. Completely nude. No disguise, no pants, nothing. His entire body, somewhat slender arms, toned chest, it all dripped with sweat.

Anna dropped everything to stare down at him (her fellow giantess writhing in pain yet still masked). "Mr. Okuma! I'm so glad you can see me... enjoying my gift... and using it to apprehend the woman who's been corrupting our city!" Her soft lips leaned in, puckering. "Ah, your clothing... It's all gone... Even those cute boxers!"

Tanukichi shivered in the warmth of her tremendous breath, centimeters away. "Yes! I-in fact, Anna, I left my clothes in the building..." He pointed to the condom-dressed structure behind him.

"Wha-?!"

".. After running around and getting all sweaty..."

"Bw- M... Mr... Oku..."

"...And releasing my... my love nectar, for you... all over the floors!"

"Th-the... That's..."

Her grip trembled. "No, that can't be. It..." With her shapely nose approaching the structure, sniffing up hurricanes, she shut her eyes. "That's... that's EXACTLY the masculine musk of Mr. Okuma, right there...! No... can't ignore... The mission... Purity... Chastity...!"

Anna panted, her worried look turning to a deranged, lustful grimace. She caressed herself, top to bottom, quaking. Heat from her exertion evaporated into steam. Slowly, she turned red. Hearts formed in her eyes.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!"

Her joyous bellows shook the city. Her hip thrusts shook the entire prefecture. The entirety of her body slammed down with all her force on the Tower of Purity, using it as a dildo. Over 300 meters of floors pushed deep into her blossoming petals. All the energy she used chasing Ayame, all the tension and frustration she built up, poured out and over into this one hard, steely monument.

The centerpiece of plans for decency, anti-degeneracy, and public morality, now ripped out of its foundations, used as a focus for public masturbation.

From every surrounding area, people crawled from the woodworks. No longer tormented by the danger of breasts, buttcheeks, or feet falling from the heavens, they quickly got in circles, crowding around this display. Some filming amateur footage, taking pictures with whatever they could, or sketching the display of gushing orgasm after orgasm. Realization dawned over them: none of their scurrying, voyeuristic motions would unglue her legs from the structure. She weakly murmured, in the flashing lights of the crowd: "S...so... confusing... no... this is... humiliating, but... it's making me... why is it making me feel... this way?"

Anna pounded it again, and again, and again, the world only barely registering around her.

Ayame, dusting herself off, and re-adjusting her panty-mask, looked down to Tanukichi – and saluted him with a jacking-off motion. "Nice dickstraction!"

"Please never call it that again." He grimaced. "I just had to give something to the cause."

Rubbing her sore buttocks, wincing slightly, Ayame stood in shaky triumph. She looked over the confused onlookers, and held a hand out in guidance. "Remember! The only completely guaranteed, totally effective form of contraception is abstinence... just like how you never get cavities if you avoid all sugar. Don't toss your toothbrushes and floss in the trash, and then decide to deepthroat a popsicle! Even if you think you're the purest person on earth, or the loneliest virgin, it can still happen to you. Charging forward without thinking is wrong..." She gave a signal to Tanukichi below – or maybe that was another fig gesture, he couldn't tell with the building rubble crumbling on every end. "Always have a backup plan!"

Shedding the cloak, she put it like a blanket over Anna's tired body; giving her silver hair a small headpat, eliciting a contented moan. The felled opponent was breathing slow and deep, yet her thighs kept clenching, and her vaginal muscles tensed and released in a pulsing, sleepy rhythm. Even in rest, too fatigued to respond to most stimuli, she continued to mindlessly fuck the Tower of Purity.

Tanukichi grabbed onto her ankle, holding in his screams, as they escaped from the searchlights, away from the decency squad, into the mountains.

"You don't know who I am. You don't know where I am." Before vanishing into the night, the last they saw of Blue Snow was a raised middle finger. "And you'll never see me cumming."

Chapter End Notes:

When writing some of this, I was listening to the Shimoneta OST to get in the right mood; and around the time this was being written, the BGM "Tenjoutenge Yuigadokuson" came on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2lHof48LV0&list=PLaRJzIeMH3isI8xUkdlnMiT1TAF3GWt8Z&index=16

If you want the full effect of this chapter, play that while Anna's first growing and/or breaking stuff.