- Text Size +

The panties over her face rose higher than building tops, visible even from crowded apartments with the worst views. Easily swallowing the 100, 200, and 300-meter mark, with room for the main course, the head was soon the subject of nationwide broadcasts. Even as many stations cut the feeds (except for Onigashira's underground broadcasts), it took only a glance upwards for the very image of perversion to reflect in hundreds of virgin eyes. Clean public parks, dull multi-storey offices, rivers with quaint fishermen: places that hadn't seen the faintest hint of Absolute Territory in years were now witness to paradigm-shifting sights of spotless flesh. And it grew only more powerful with each bassy, rhythmic step, sending people tumbling as flesh penetrated the concrete roads. Soon, if they looked up, they would see not the head; but rather the smooth bottom of the erotic terrorist, quickly outgrowing the curtains she wrapped around herself.

Pound... Pound...

The immediate government response was to block roads and rearrange billboards so as to prevent the smallest peek of Blue Snow from going by. This actually helped her journey, a guilt-free stride where she didn't have to look out for pedestrians. Only abandoned cars, quickly crushed to bits or stepped over altogether, lay in the way of her gigantic pace. The white sheets used to cover the Tower of Purity; that was her next goal. Decency squad members rushing around it were soon sent to the winds as she took hold of it, wringing it out, and connecting it to the curtains; making a more complete garb.

On her shoulder, almost slipping, Tanukichi squealed. "You're, uh, stepping on a lot..."

"SOX isn't afraid to step on a few social mores!" As she kept on the move, he slid down the fluttering disguise, riding the wind.

Only a few faces below were close enough to directly witness the slap of damp feet before them, separated from crushing force only by a sidewalk, and perhaps a thin rumbling wall. Tanukichi passed many shocked faces who didn't even see him slipping by; chattering among themselves, taking cover, furiously mourning a lost vehicle, or wordlessly transfixed on the display before them.

Military began surrounding, readying fire. But they soon stopped, on Sophia Nishikinomiya's orders: "Stand by!"

"But the city is in danger!"

"Precisely, we're in a crisis situation. If you shoot now, it'll rip her clothes; and everyone will see her breasts!" The stateswoman pounded on her Peacemaker bracelet. "Protect what remains of our dignity at all costs! And ensure my daughter sees none of this - keep her in Tokioka Academy's walls!"

Undeterred by the incoming presence, many guards stood vigilant at the Tower of Purity... until a shadowy specter of a man in garters passed by. Tanukichi, masked, waved his arms. "Over here, you, uh, fucks...!"

"After him!" Immediately, they were busy chasing the SOX follower into the alleys, away from the building...

...As the leader, high above, straddled it. Ayame crossed her arms. The structure, which was to be the third-largest in the country, was now practically handheld to her.

Knowing all eyes were on her, and hoping that Tanukichi had lured everyone a safe distance away, she began her announcement, a hand to her heaving chest. "Some people call me a terrorist. I consider myself a sex ed teacher. Tokioka... ready for another lesson?"

A scream almost immediately crossed the bustling streets. Even from her high-up position, in what had just become the night sky, she could feel the tension surging through them.

"Oh-HOHOHOHO! Relax! You're all safe. Or rather... You're about to be. I'm going to teach you safety!"

With one tug into her cloak, groping around her chest, she pulled out the condom. Immediately, gunfire from below aimed at it; managing only to rip the packaging. Soldiers fled as it fluttered to the ground, like a great veil.

Holding the rubber monolith to the skies, she announced: "For the sake of everyone watching, I, Blue Snow, declare myself, as well as the Tower of Purity... Over eighteen, willing, and not drunk! That's the first safety measure."

Confusion spread among much of the people watching. A single breath, tainted with the stagnant smell of sweaty flesh, was held in anticipation. In the thin spaces between where anyone would check, lit by dim lights within apartments, people stared in fascination at her every movement. The Tower of Purity had been plotted so that it could be seen equally well from the outskirts, or the heart of city; meaning all types were witness to this single girl outmatching it in height.

Kosuri watched with bated breath; doing her best to sabotage any means of communication or coordination for the Decency Squad.

Otome's scribbling commemorated the moment.

Hyouka's binoculars gazed at her from a distance, taking notes.

It was time.

Over gunfire and evacuation orders, Ayame's powerful voice boomed. "Anything you've heard about pulling out right before? Measuring time in a menstruation? Shaking or twisting around to get the sperm out?" She flung her fist up and down. "Douchin'? Going in weird positions?" She almost lowered herself on the Tower - getting a bit of satisfaction seeing the scrambling from military men around it. "Not being able to get pregnant is it's your first go? It's all false! Won't do you much good. Them semen demons are nasty, clingy buggers, and they'll keep fighting 'till the end!" The nearly-naked titan pointed to the gunners and tanks surrounding, who didn't stop firing at the absorbent rubber; as if to demonstrate the tenacity of sperm. "So you gotta use some REAL heavy ammunition if you don't wanna make babies!"

She paced in slow circles, shaking the ground, and ripped a thin electricity pole out of the ground, slowly lifting it to her nether regions. "There's IUDs, or intrauterine devices. Vagina-owners can keep it in there long-term, and it's reversible. There are rings that do the same thing, too!"

Meanwhile, Tanukichi kept running. He had rushed down the rail of a bullet train line, built for easy access to the tower. But on either end, authorities were closing in...

...Until massive hands blocked their path, closing into fists. It was like walls of shifting, peachy flesh; shaking him as they wrung out the sturdy material, illuminated by sparks flying. Ayame's eager palms had descended to rails, the sweaty palms covering them completely. A single bit of pressure was enough to crumple the sturdy structure. The following cacophony of snapsnapsnap covered all the authorities' confused murmurs.

She winked. "For those with testicles, you can get a vasectomy. It twists tubes inside, and blocks any sperm from escaping, or so I've been told. Careful, though, that one's pretty well permanent!"

"And painful..." Tanukichi whimpered, rushing out from the opening she'd given him.

Slowly, her circling pace got closer to the building. "For shorter-term stuff, you can apply patches..." Ayame bent down to tear a huge, square swatch of stone tiles from the earth, and pressed them to her underarm. "Or, you can get MPA injections, or even implants..." A thin metal pole for broadcasting Peacemaker signals got ripped out - and jokingly jabbed in her forearm's exposed skin, which didn't even give way slightly.

The military forces, following her pace, had placed a massive, round landmine in her path. They cleared the area as she stepped towards it; and may have triggered it, were it not for a quick yell from Tanukichi. Leaning over, showing her backside to the city, the gargantuan figure simply plucked it up in her fingers. "There's also the morning-after pill, in case you couldn't get something on in the moment!" She lifted the panty mask just enough to reveal her mouth; and swallowed the trap whole. A tiny jolt emerged from within her; only fueling her further as she leaned in on her main target.

The rubber expanded over the Tower of Purity, spreading wide. "...But even then, you can get exposed to some grody shit! You're preventing babies, but you're not preventing scabies! Or herpes, crabbies, syphilis, chlamydia, or gonorrhea - you're gonna-rhea-lly regret that!" She gave a moment for the collective groaning to end. "Sharing ain't caring with STDs, so your best defense is to get tested... and to use old reliable, the condom! Now, these come in many varieties, intended for many parts, so pick carefully..."

And despite the gunfire, the condom's stretchy, absorbent material kept pushing down, swallowing the tall, firm Tower from the top.

By now, Tanukichi had looped around back to the school; where a strange sight caught his attention. Amid the rubble, seemingly untouched by the dirt and unaffected by the dirtiness around, a single silhouette leaned on both knees. Though he didn't get close enough, rushing between authorities, he knew exactly who it was.

"Anna..."