- Text Size +

(Inspired heavily by the video, "The Best Way To Start The Day", by Paramouth Pictures. If you like first-person giantess vore, they're the ones to see! Here is the link to the inspirational video in particular! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu6fZnRrECU&t=239s)


Morgen four o'clock in the morning, same as she always did, that would be pretty early for a human being, but not a borrower. She put on her borrowing gear. This included s hat with chin straps to stuff her curly brown hair in, various leather pads, a side pouch on each hip, and a backpack. Her body was lean but muscled; her reward for years of par core needed to borrow nowadays. She mused to herself how her father always threw such a fit when she wanted to go out borrowing with him. But he and her brother both went missing about five years past, so Morgen had to learn how to borrow independently thanks to her dad's sexism. She figured that she was pretty good at it. She hadn't been seen yet, after all. She started off her day in the cereal cupboard, grains lasted a while, so after getting a side pouch full of it, she would be good for a time. The bag of cream of wheat was on its side as always, so leaning into grab what she needed was easy. It was then that she heard footsteps.



"Fuck!" She spat as she heard him coming. The bean that owned the house was named Bob. A lazy, slightly overwait young man, who usually would be asleep until noon. Morgan panicked, she didn't have enough time to run back to her wall tunnel, so she dived into the cream of wheat.



"OK, BOB, WHAT ARE WE GOING TO EAT?" She heard him say as he opened the cupboard.



"Oh, if there is a loving God, please don't let him find me..." Morgan prayed. She was raised on horror stories of what would happen to her if a bean ever discovered her. Squished was the most likely outcome, or ripped limb from limb, or flushed down the toilet! A cold sweat rolled down her body as his giant hand rummaged around. Morgan's heart sank as she felt the bag she was in getting picked up.



"Fuck... I'm going to die..." She felt cold as the realization of her imminent end dawned on her. Soon she was poured out of the bag with the cereal into a pot.



"I HATE HOW LONG THE WATER IN THIS PLACE TAKES TO HEAT U- WAIT, WHAT IS THAT?" Bob said as he looked down into the pot, directly at Morgan. She never actually saw him this close before. If she wasn't overwhelmed with unimaginable horror, she might have even found him cute. When he reached down to pick her out of the cream of wheat, she panicked and tried to run, not that she could have gotten far in the pot. He grabbed her up easily. Her arms were pinned to her side as she was lifted to his shocked and aw-struck face.



"WHAT IN THE WORLD? WHO- NO WHAT ARE YOU?"



"I... I..." Morgan sputtered out, unable to speak from the fear. His massive eyes moved down ever so slightly, seeing that just under her shoulders, Morgan's breasts were also sticking out from the top of his closed hand. He then casually moved his thumb to begin molesting her left tit, using his free hand to keep making his breakfast.



"Hay! Stop that!" She screamed as she wiggled in his grasp with renewed vigor. Bob chuckled at the useless resistance Morgan gave, his perverted smile dominating her field of vision.



"SO, THE LITTLE MOUSE CAN TALK. DO YOU HAVE A TAIL, LITTLE MOUSE?" He said as he opened his palm and moved his other hand to begin stripping the poor borrower. Though strongly built for her size, Morgan could do nothing as the massive fingers and nails ripped and tore at her clothing. Her squirming and futile efforts to keep at least something covering her body greatly amused the sadistic bean.



"Stop that now! If you're going to kill me, just do it, you fuck!" Morgan yelled at the monster molesting her. Giving him a glare that would have stopped him dead in his tracks if she was his size, but on her tiny face, Bob just thought it was adorable.



"PRETTY TOUGH TALK FOR SOMEONE WHO COULD FIT IN A SANDWICH. ACTUALLY... YOU ARE CUTE ENOUGH TO EAT... WHY NOT?" Morgan's blood ran cold as she heard the bean's plans for her. She was so stunned in horror that she barely noticed his massive tongue moving down to taste her until it slid up her belly, over her cheats, and got slobber right on her face.



"GOOD, BUT COULD BE BETTER. I KNOW, HOW ABOUT A DRINK?" Bob asked sarcastically as his soon-to-be meal wiggled and writhed in his now-closed hand. Morgan was in full panic mode, desperately trying to flee for dear life, doing everything she could think of to escape being eaten. He then dropped her into what looked like a giant beer mug, dumping what tasted like scoop after scoop of hot cocoa mix onto the poor girl.



"Let me out! Please, I'm not food! I'm a person! You can't just eat me! Please!"



"I'LL TELL YOU WHAT, BE A GOOD LITTLE SPOON AND HELP ME STIR MY COFFEE, AND I WILL THINK ABOUT LETTING YOU GO!" Bob then started pouring the coffee into the cup. Morgan yelped as it touched her. It was like stepping into a shower that was just too hot to be comfortable. But desperation helped her push through the pain, kicking and spinning in the glass as it slowly filled. When he finally ran out of coffee, he topped his drink off with a few shots of Irish cream liquor. He made sure to splash the alcohol right in Morgan's face as he poured it in.



"WELL, IT CERTAINLY LOOKS LIKE YOU DID A GOOD JOB STIRRING MY DRINK... BUT HOW WILL I KNOW FOR SURE IF I DON'T TAKE A SIP!?"



"No! Please! I did what you asked! Please don't drink me!" Morgan screamed as Bob brought his lips far too close to her for comfort, tilting the mug back as he started drinking the Irish coffee cocoa. She desperately tried to move as far from him as possible, only to slide closer and closer to his massive lips. He then stopped just short of eating her, tilting the glass back to being upright as he licked his lips.



"YUMMY! THAT WAS THE BEST MORNING PICK-ME-UP I'VE EVER HAD. I HAVE ONE MORE THING FOR YOU TO STIRE!" Before Morgan could even protest, she was dumped into a bowl of cream of wheat. Two slices of butter were flicked at her from the butterknife, three spoonfuls of sugar were dumped on her head, and she was then splashed with a fourth cup of freezing cold milk. Morgan was miserable, but she pushed through it. Hoping beyond hope that he would, if not let her go, at least let her live after he was done humiliating her. He then began tormenting her relentlessly, between bites. Picking her up with his spoon, only to drop her back in the bowl, splashing spoonfuls on her head, using his spoon to hold her down under the cereal for a few moments before letting her back up for air. Morgan was in hell, crying as she was abused and tormented for the amusement of Bob. After some time passed, the bowl became almost empty. He then scooped up the last of the cream of wheat, with Morgan along with it.



"Please... You said you would let me go..." She whimpered as she was brought closer and closer to the monstrous grin of her soon-to-be murderer.



"I SAID I WOULD THINK ABOUT IT. AND I'VE DECIDED TO EAT YOU ANYWAY! GOODBYE, LITTLE MOUSE, HAVE FUN IN MY BELLY~." Morgan was too weak even to try and escape as her battered and bruised body was slowly placed inside of the bean's mouth.



"No... Please... No..." Tears rolled down the poor borrowers cereal covered cheeks as his mouth closed around her. He was no more gentle with his tongue than he was with the spoon. Bob rolled the poor little thing all over his mouth, pressing her to the roof of it as he licked viciously at her breasts and crotch. Not being satisfied with just eating her as he get in a quick rape. Finally, after God knows how long torturing her, he let her just lay on his tongue and opened his mouth. Tears streaming from the pain, Morgan weakly crawled towards the opening. Giving one last desperate attempt to try and escape her doom, only for bob to start tilting his head back.



"You monster... Not like this... Please, God, not like this..." Morgan whimpered meekly. She was not strong enough to climb out of his mouth, as battered and worn out she was. Bawling as she slowly slipped deeper and deeper into his gaping maw, Morgan's whales of despair were drowned out by Bob's defining laughter that came from the gullet that was soon to claim her. All it took was one gulp for his massive throat to consume her. The muscles in Bob's throat almost crushed the life out of her as they forced her deeper inside him. Soon enough, however, she was dropped into a dark, humid place. She couldn't see a thing, but she did not need to see to know where she was.



"Why... Why did this happen to me... Please let me out... I'm not food... I'm not food..." Morgan then started to become lightheaded from the lack of air. Drifting off to what she knew was her final sleep, she wondered if there was an afterlife and if her family was waiting for her. And after about a half-hour inside the cruel belly of the evil bean, she would find out.